Does your phone have a micro SD slot?

Does your phone have a micro SD slot?

Was it necessary or just nice to have?

Nice to have. Unless you have a shit ton of photos and videos there's really no point.

I shoot all my photos in RAW and take tons of pics, so yeah it is necessary for me.

I got my music library in threr, that's the only reason I need it.

nice to see that you have 4G4G data. What's the speed like? Is it faster than regular old 4G? What's the extra 4G for?

>Does your phone have a micro SD slot?
Yes, a 128GB evo.

>Was it necessary or just nice to have?
Necessary, I'm on the go most of the time because I have a job irl so it's nice listening to my whole music library (~30GB) and being able to stream and download torrents at the same time in bed when I get home.

I do have a laptop but rarely use it nowadays.

>no point

micro SD's aren't getting more capacity quickly enough

Rumor is samshit could surprise everyone with a 400GB micro SD card next year.

Of course, i'm not buying a phone with a mSD slot.

Necessary.

If you needed raw you wouldn't be using a phone camera.

Yes and nessesary, currently using moto g4 botnet edition :^)

without*

Google cucked me with their Nexus 4.

No SD slot so im always having to delete shit. Next phone purchase will have it as a mandatory requirement.

Is this better?

Same but with N5

Fucking nexus I was so jelly with the updates, but no sd no deal.

It has, user, but the darn phone won't turn on with an SD card in, so I'm forced to use 4 gigs of internal memory which aren't nearly enough for me.

Yeah I use it for all my MEME's and music, and also used it to back stuff up before moving to a new phone. My phone has 16 gigs which is way better than the last one, but I still need to keep all my media off of it so I can keep more applications.

Yes. It's one of the main things I look for in a phone.
Necessary. I can format internal without having to copy my shit back again.

Without SD card my shitty phone would be worse.

Is that gingerbread?

No
No, I don't need more than my phone's 256GB internal storage

I think its just nice to have
I put my nand backups and music on there

Of course.
Necessary.

This. I'd be fine with 32GB, but I'd also be happy if I could add a 64GB card to it

Yes, and necessary. I use my phone as my main music player.

No. Without hoarding I would be fine even with 16GB(I have 32), but if I needed pictures, music library and some movies be kept on my phone I would need at least 200GB, so sd cards are kinda useless to me.

>I would need at least 200GB, so sd cards are kinda useless to me
How?

Both current and previous.

Absolutely necessary on the old one, and I barely even took pictures, and didn't store any movies or anything (just books and roms). New one has more internal storage, so it remains to see, but it'll probably be nice to have.

Literally less than a year old. My phone is 3 years old. Maybe I'll consider it with my next phone, depending on the price.

Literally still existent. "are kinda useless" implies that as of today microSD cards are useless for you because they're too small.

If i didnt have it i wouldnt enjoy this phone as much

Mine has one and I refused to buy a phone without one.

Yes.
It's pretty necessary.

No. Because they dont work good enough. I just buy a 64 GB phone and live with it.

So ?
If it has a UHS-1 slot it's compatible.

It doesn't even need a UHS-1 slot. If it can read a 64GB card it can read a 2TB card.

I used to have a samsung phone with an sd card slot, it was nice, pretty much only used it to get photos off my phone and to put my music library on.

My current apple phone doesn't have one, and its not really a big deal. internal storage is enough for my photos and music library, uploading photos to my computer isn't as simple though, Now I email them to myself from the phone. I just dont like "syncing" photos to my computer with the "sync" cable, I think its stupid. I don't want anything synchronized, I want to move photos from A to B

most useful thing I've used phone sd cards for is to pull the card from a hot girls phone, pop it in my pc and copy all the pictures over to look for nudes later. its fucked up but I've used micro sd cards for that moreso than any other activity