BAN ALL PHONE POSTERS YOU C U C K S

BAN ALL PHONE POSTERS YOU C U C K S

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/partyhat.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a phone poster and I think they should be banned for spam instead.

i'm ok with this

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

Phone posters
Graphics card posters
/edc/ posters
/bst/ posters
/stickers/ posters
Daily /mpv/ threads
Mr Robot threads
The quality of Cred Forums posts will rise significantly if mods actuallly banned people who made threads completely unrelated to technology.

right because you dont have to worry about installing clover because you can't

REMOVE KEB-ERR I MEAN PHONE POSTERS

>the quality of Cred Forums will rise significantly if mods banned everything currently being posted

>phone posters
You fucking fanboys are the worst.

None of those threads contain discussions about technology though. This board is for the discussion of technology.

>le downboat anything I don't like

You have to go back

this is literally true except for the anime thread

Cred Forums has too long been infested with Windows gamer kiddies. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Any of the following regularly occurring threads on Cred Forums is either directly or indirectly about Windows gaming:

* Intel vs. AMD threads
* GPU threads
* Various types of rig/battlestation/guts/Speccy threads ("What parts should I buy, /g?" "Is this part good, Cred Forums?" "Check out my specs, Cred Forums.")
* All Windows discussion and support threads (obviously)

These threads only serve to discuss products for playing video games. They have nothing to do with programming, networking, security, privacy, freedom, design, usability, or anything else Cred Forums related.

These threads and the people who post within them belong in either or as they are the appropriate boards in which to discuss their hobby, along with "console war" and "PC vs. console" threads. This should be Rule #4 for Cred Forums and it should be aggressively enforced until the children finally get it and move on.

This is the thread to petition Hiroshimoot to cure the Cred Forums cancer in Cred Forums. If you really care about technology and not just vapid consumerism, help by adding your voice to this discussion.

We can do it, Cred Forums.

----

Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

No hats here, just a giant ad about ads.

>ban all people using the superior method of posting
There's nothing wrong with posting on phone.

>browsing websites on a cell phone
>superior
What the fuck am I reading?

Posting on Cred Forums with mobile is superior since nu4chan hands out bans like candy.

So ez to evade on mobile.

you forgot to list
>desktop threads
>anime posters
>homescreen threads
>watch posters

also gpus ARE technology you fucking faggot

>what is Clover

>I'm a phone poster and I think they should be banned for spam instead.
Naw, lets get a little more... biblical. How about burned at the stake instead?

So don't get banned. Problem solved. The only time I've been banned is for posting a forbidden word.

>Cred Forums
>quality
Wew lad...

>he thinks he needs to use his phone to evade bans
kek. Besides, if you don't shitpost you won't have this issue. Quit ruining the board.

Shit

I haven't visited Cred Forums on a computer since July 2014. That's when I got my first cellphone and moved to Japan.

>shit
Not really.

It is. Mobile browsers are more than enough. Regardless both are vastly inferior to browsing on a real computer.

How fucking new are you faggots? Your average post from back in the day earns you permas now with all the Redditfugees and cuck mods here.

It's far easier and quicker to airplane then to reset my router, and when you get banned multiple times a day it really does make a difference.

Been here for 6 years.
>getting banned ever
>somehow managing to do it multiple times a day
user, please do all of us a favor and never post here again.
>he thinks it has to be even remotely harder to evade a ban on a desktop than it is on a phone
You're a professional shitposter and you still fucking suck at it.

t. mad freetard

>he thinks 6 years is old

Kill yourself kid don't ever tell me what to do.

Fucking newfags and your light normie tier garbage, no wonder you're never banned.

>>he thinks it has to be even remotely harder to evade a ban on a desktop than it is on a phone

Getting a new dynamic ip from my ISP takes around 3-6 minutes, on my phone I can get a new IP in under 30 seconds and also not disturb anyone else on my home network.

Where did I say 6 years was old, you piece of shit? You asked how new I was and I fucking told you.
>being this retarded about evading a ban
It is literally just as easy to do it with a desktop as it is on a phone. I'd tell you how but I'm not going to help a shitposter shitpost.

>He browses Cred Forums on his computer
You're autistic.

Lads, what's the URL of the hat image so I can block it in AdAway?

I can't seem to select the image from my mobile browser

>I'd tell you how but I won't

Because you can't.

Now run along back to lebbit kiddy

You most definitely can.
>back to lebbit
Never been there, twat. Enjoy shitposting on your phone because you're too stupid to do it from a real computer.

phone niggers ruined the internet.

>he's still shitposting

>gets banned multiple times a day
>thinks he has any right to call others shitposters

>windows phone
I'm sorry for your loss

>newfags think that anything getting you a ban is shitposting

Quite the opposite little new cuckling

s.4cdn.org/image/partyhat.gif

>gets banned so often he needs to restrict himself to posting from devices he knows how to evade bans with
>thinks he's not a shitposter
Christ are you ever delusional

Compared to phonecucks Windows users are geniuses. I vote for banning phone posters and im a phone poster myself except I use my fucking browser in desktop view that just werks. I have no idea what's the appeal of phone apps, I can view webms, gifs, high resolution images, in line quotes, filters work, everything works even image and post hover.

I already told you newkid, only normiefags and redditfugees don't get banned consistently on neo4chan.

Keep telling yourself that

They're much slower. Clover is also specifically designed for Cred Forums and more organised. It's superior to using mobile browsers and PC in many ways.
>portable, can shitpost from bed, any room, anywhere outside, without being limited to sitting in the same spot all day
>equally fast as PC, much faster than mobile browsers
>get notifications at any time
>tons of built in functions which would require fiddling with your browser and extensions to get the same result
>more power efficient
The first two being the only thing I care about.

Meh. I needed something to use for listening to Pandora on the bus that also had a microsd card slot. This 640 was the cheapest option and it isn't too shitty.

>portable, can shitpost from bed, any room, anywhere outside, without being limited to sitting in the same spot all day
Have you heard of these newfangled devices called laptops?
>equally fast as PC, much faster than mobile browsers
No.
>get notifications at any time
As do I.
>tons of built in functions which would require fiddling with your browser and extensions to get the same result
After spending two minutes configuring 4chanX a few years ago I haven't had to bother with it since. Wow, that was terrible.
>more power efficient
Now you're just strawgrasping, the two cents you'll save over a lifetime of shitposting on a phone is negligible.

>and PC
Delusional phonecucks, how retarded can you get? I bet you also use all the botnet services.