Chrome vs firefox

>tfw can't decide between using either Chrome or Firefox
It's pretty much common knowledge by this point that Chrome is tonnes faster than Firefox, but Firefox still has the advantage of customisability.

Is it worth sticking with Firefox just for the addons? Chrome is so much more faster.

Please redpill me on sticking with Firefox over Chrome Cred Forumsuys.

just use both like me

>much more faster
in many cases yeah, but it is harder in chrome to open many tabs like in Firefox

They're equally fast, depending on your OS.
>windows
If you want Firefox try pale moon, it's optimised for Windows. If you want a Chromium browser use Opera instead.
>Linux
Use Firefox.

neither

use opera

Waterfox is fine for x64 windows.
Opera still fat af.

I use Firefox cause I use vimperator
And I modified lot of stuff by my self.
Also I like to use open source and free software

Chrome is a keylogger.

Firefox wins for the simple fact that it's not Chrome.

This.
>bbbbut muh chinese botnet

You will never need to open 30 tabs. Even if you will for some reason, navigation in chrome would be a pain. Single tabs load 0.4 sec faster in chrome, but that's pretty much it. Would you give your customisability for those 0.4 sec? Not to mention, chrome is a data mine.

You will never need to open 30 tabs at the same time*

>firefox
>supporting women, niggers, kikes and tumblrinas in tech
>Cred Forums
pick three

like pottery.
don't forget to post some Code with Klossy instagram posts in the next thread while you're at it.

>tfw made the switch from Firefox to Chrome
I feel dirty.
The way Chrome renders fonts in comparison to Firefox makes me feel weird.

Honestly, most Firefox add-ons feel like incomplete obsolete garbage in comparison to chrome.

>Firefox customization
Well yeah it was way better back when chrome was new and Firefox already had a huge repository of them, but nowadays chrome is way more developed and it has tons of more add-ons.
The only people caring about Firefox add-ons are the ricers and we know for a a fact those are 13 year old weaboo and too much time on their hands.

Get OneTab

Works perfect for tab management. Often you will end up with a ton of tabs you dont even need / want to read later, so just store them away there and open again at another time

Software could be made by a child rapist for all I care as long as it works it works.

Firefox.

Chrome and by extension blink/webkit are the cancer of the modern internet. But sure, if you want the days when things only worked with one browser back use Chrome and its copycats.

shitty fallacy

>Everyone should use FIrefox despite it being the inferior product because MUH DIVERSITY

>Firefox freezes every twenty minutes with a container crash
>meanwhile my chromium flavor can idle with 30 tabs for a week without fail

nah fuck firefox, at this rate they just need a completely new team and fork.

Forgot to post their face.

Is this not shit yet?

importing data didnt work for me

so no its still shite

Firefox has pentadactyl. This makes Chrome vastly inferior.

>muh Vimfox

using arch on an old XPS for college, can tell you right now firefox is way less reliable and at least twice as slow. addons are great, customization is amazing, but chromium just fucking werks better. maybe that's just me.

it's faster but does it take up less memory, is the question?

unused memory is wasted memory

It's just you. I haven't had any crashes, lags or slowdowns on either Debian or Ubuntu. Runs just as fast as any browser.

well, even on my android firefox is way too slow to be used as a daily driver.
on my desktop, yeah arguably better, but still loads pages and does some daily stuff slower. (regular i5, no gaymen build)

TO HELL WITH CHROME
TO HELL WITH FIREFOX

JUST INSTAL CHROMIUM BY NIK OR PALE MOON

I use it daily and prefer it over Firefox.

Why does Chrome make my computer slower than Firefox

Chrome fucking sucks, on OSX watching the same youtube video Chrome has an energy impact of ~60, compared to ~10 for Firefox. On W10 using play.spotify in chrome sucks like 200mb ram compared to ~40 with Firefox.

Yeah it's faster but on every other front firefox wins on both OSX and W10 imo. A friend told me it has the same problems on linux too and it's not even faster there.

/thread

Don't know about you, but my device got these results. Firefox runs fine on my android although I hate how it auto-completes domains when typing in the address bar even though I disabled it in settings.
>try to google something starting with "b"
>firefucks completes it as "bing.com"
>end up googling "bing.comig boobs"

>There will never be a desktop version of Lightning

>install Android x86 on desktop
>install lighting on it
:^)

It will never not be shit.