How future proof is the S7 Edge?

How future proof is the S7 Edge?

I just picked up mine from the post office.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=s7 edge battery exploding&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=a77vV_3GM4SusAH21prYAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With that phone, you might not even be future proof.

Also since when are you allowed to mail bombs and/or explosive materials?

It seems you made an error, friend. The Note 7 is the model known for battery issues, not the S7. Plus any current sales of the Note 7 would be of the new fixed model

Samsungs arent future proof. They are the best phone you've ever had in your life, for a year. Then they start turning off and on again, doing random stuff in your pocket or won't let you take calls.

But S5s are still running perfectly

>still no Android N
>no CM possible
It's already obsolete, user.

3 years max. Security updates are halted 3 years after release and

as a person who owned samsung i can say its 100% true, samsung phones get retarded after a time, no matter what rom you have on it

never buying samsung phone ever

wat is cm?

CyanogenMod. And other AOSP-based ROMs. If you have a popular phone and there is not many obstacles for CM you can easily expect 3 more major Android versions after the manufacturer stopped caring.

k thx lad

Not sure if relevant, but my Galaxy S1 is still working great after 6 years. Hardware is a bit outdated but with a custom ROM (CM11) it works just fine.

>Fixed
>Battery life reduced more than the iPhone 7
heh

what is causing that ? wouldn't a factory reset fix the issue ?

Why would you ask how future proof it is when you've already ordered it.

> Touchwiz
Well if you want to look at that UI at that pricepoint.

its fine
they have improved it by alot

Fucking retard
google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=s7 edge battery exploding&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=a77vV_3GM4SusAH21prYAw
Samshit fill their phones to the brim with bloatware. It will get slow after a moth / few months.

Sometimes it does. I did a factory reset on my SII before I gave it to my mom, and it fixed up all the wonky behaviour that had crept in over time (since my mom basically does not use the phone for anything other than texting or calls, it hasn't come back, even after nearly 3 years). My S3 was permanently fucked though, no factory reset or CM flash could fix the GPS issues, power drain issues, connection issues, etc.

>still no android N

Are you fucking retard? Android N is in the testing phase for S7/EDGE.

It's already out on Nexus
>You're too slow!

I think KNOX is pretty neat