/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user is happy with his Xiaomi Hybrids • Gearbest is having a promo sale for the MiPad 1 • user posts a useful guide to unlocking a Xiaomi phone without applying for a bootloader unlock code • user bought a 99cent micro usb cable • user displays a range of chink shit product, some well memed some new stuff too Benches a couple of products
• Provides bench confirming 64gb Sharks slapping the shit out of Samsung EVO 64gb • Benchmarks the Kingdian S280 - 120gb SSD • Another user benches the Kingdian S500 - 120gb SSD • user saves some chink shit for the weekend unboxes a heatgun • K6000Pro owning user provides a couple of camera samples and a picture of his pupper • user reviews the Yotaphone 2 receives tips from other Yotaphone owner • The full story behind a certain cancerous shitposter • user posts pics of his Gole1 after another user just bought his has good battery life apparently • user's KZ Ate memory foam tips broke(melted?) after being inside his pocket • ComfyTechReviews posts channel update, plans on retiring from reviewing chink shit
youtu.be/Va7flFrlE0Y
• user bought a case for the Pi3 off AliExpress, but his Pi gets pretty warm when in use Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dd4.com/goods/Xiaomi-VR_92825.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_169233.html
s.aliexpress.com/AFfeQF3m
youtu.be/Va7flFrlE0Y
aliexpress.com/item/this-knife-gave-me-a-legit-half-chub/32696332899.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-ZNTER-S19-9V-400mAh-USB-Rechargeable-9V-Lipo-Battery/32705637429.html
banggood.com/ZNTER-S19-9V-400mAh-USB-Rechargeable-9V-Lipo-Battery-p-1070703.html
gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_259922.html
aliexpress.com/item/Best-gifts-to-your-friend-New-Arrival-3D-Character-Custom-Design-USB-2-0-Memory-flash/32486929656.html
aliexpress.com/item/cheaper-and-higher-capacity/32436403116.html
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_366473.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_306291.html?wid=8
gearbest.com/housefires/pp_428456.html
gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_428456.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q5hh3AS6brU
aliexpress.com/item/Handmade-Funny-Animal-Cthulu-Pikachu-Hats-caps-Crocheted-Tentacle-Beanies-Men-s-Women-s-Unisex-Halloween/32661058202.html
banggood.com/XIAOMI-Mipad-2-16G-Intel-Cherry-Trail-Z8500-Quad-Core-1_84GHz-7_9-Inch-MIUI-OS-Tablet-p-1017544.html
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-1200mAh-Black-Square-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-4_0-Speaker-p-1009177.html
ebay.ie/itm/Superlux-HD681-EVO-Stereo-3-5mm-Jack-Monitor-Earphones-Adapter-HIFI-Headset-/282197590041?var=&hash=item41b4498019:m:mrFWxt_wM1bJZ2wJIL1QquA
ebay.ie/itm/Superlux-HD662-EVO-Closed-back-Self-adjusting-Headband-Monitoring-Headphones-/282197578829?var=&hash=item41b449544d:m:m2GbGXjNrUnhsR0SnokOWjA
thomann.de/ie/superlux_hd_681_evo_bk.htm
honorbuy.com/952-tempered-glass-screen-protector-for-redmi-note-3-pro-international-version.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h0UOju9Ruxw
aliexpress.com/item/usb-angler/32636197571.html
aliexpress.com/item/bootleg-mario/32448242846.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351008.html
s.aliexpress.com/VBNnqqi6
s.aliexpress.com/zMnuYRrY
s.aliexpress.com/qUNNVZzE
s.aliexpress.com/6bMZNnI3
s.aliexpress.com/7b6RjMzy
s.aliexpress.com/vAreMBvI
aliexpress.com/item/backpack/32661090105.html
lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html
discord.gg/6WehyUv
chinkshit.xyz/random/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for finally Comfy gave up

K6000 pro battery update. Putting it on to charge now, spent a lot of time testing the camera which surprisingly drained the battery much faster than the times I spent on g instead.

Without excessive camera use I'd estimate 11-12 hours SoT per charge from 100-10%.

Xiaomi VR headset for $11.59
dd4.com/goods/Xiaomi-VR_92825.html

Screen is very bright too, was quite legible outdoors with a little over 50% brightness

Okay so, a seller ran into an error whilist shipping and we settled on the idea of giving me a refund and closing the case.

Yet the deal is on "Awaiting Delivery", is this suppoused to change or do I need to dispute in order to avoid chinky tactics?

No charging throughout the day, just in case I get called out for some bullshit.

So I started using my VR headset a lot more now ever since finding the cross-eye 3D hentai on /h/

I'm using the RITECH VR headset, literally the cheapest from GearBest.

gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_169233.html

It's practically unusable without a controller to scroll the page, and button mapping is sadly non-existent except for scrolling.

Without the headset, doing regular cross-eye, give normal effect. Breasts and cunts pop out, but with the headset on this effect is reversed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. No number of fiddling with the frame adjust seems to fix it.

Also, since the control is so poorly mapped, you can't click on images or search webpages. Reccomended to just use a OTG cable with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for best results.

Images source: (NSFW)

Kingdian S280 240gb is for sale here for $51 and you can use a $1 coupon to bring it down to $50. That's the cheapest I've ever seen the 240gb Kingdian.

s.aliexpress.com/AFfeQF3m

Fuck off cancerous shitposter

Is there any way to remove the stupid large data type indicator in the status bar that seemingly all chinkphones have?

Info graphic when

>op promoting e celebs which destroy this thread
Really makes the neurons fire

>Really makes the neurons fire

That's probably just your autism, stop evading your permaban Lithu.

What is the Chuwi Hi12 like?

Has any put linux on a xiaomi meme notebook yet?

I don't personally mind, but after a quick look I can't find it.

You probably can if you root it

a few threads back, yeah

The user said it was 100% compatible OOTB

>calling people with 100-300 subs "e-celebs"
I chortle every time, you must be the most delusional shitposter I've ever come across in any general on Cred Forums.

pls

Meant for

did you ever get a refund? If not, open dispute.

shit takes like 10 days to arrive from aliexpress to back to my account

I seriously need to stop buying chink knives.

> trying to find a phone case on AliExpress
> check reviews
> pictures of the case and not the case with a phone inside it

Good stuff to buy from Goybest for

REEE

D E L A Y E D
E
L
A
Y
E
D

Fucking chinks

>using dynamite to ship
thats pretty rad

chinkshit.xyz/random

Smash that $10 button

What's a good mechanical pencil that won't jam on me? I got a redcircle but lead is stuck in the tip and I've tried everything I can think of to get it out.

Pros:
- build quality is good
- speakers are wonderful
- screen is wonderful
- W10 works lovely
- suitable for light multitasking
- battery life is amazing
- gives a premium feeling
- stock Android can be replaced with Remix OS or completely removed to get more space

Cons:
- touch is not that sensitive
- there is no glass coating on the screen, so it gets easily scratched
- charges really slow, more than 10 hours for a full charge
- stock Android is quite laggy and doesn't perform well
- the USB 3.0 port can't power up a 2.5" HDD
- web browsing is fine on Edge but laggy on FF/Chrome
- forget about using more than 2 tabs simultaneously

I need shit for my car. Phone charger, phone holder and bluetooth headset. Any recommendations? I got Redmi note 3.

Dude wtf, even my iconiatab a500 can power a 2.5" HDD from the USB port and it's like 5 years old.

who else unsubbing from Comfy after he shit the bed today? what's so hard about continuing to review chink shit? So disappointed.

Did he upload more cp again?

Chink tablets occasionally get this shit wrong and it's stupid as fuck, yeah.

Nope
youtu.be/Va7flFrlE0Y

More like you need to buy more.

Hm, actually it can power HDDs. There was a minor issue with the USB 3.0 port but I don't really remember what is it.

Another pro - it doesn't ever overheat or throttle. I've ran Prime95 on it for like 1 hour and the CPU was at 80C max temp.

Why is this allowed?

STOP

aliexpress.com/item/this-knife-gave-me-a-legit-half-chub/32696332899.html

Why can't it run more than 2 tabs? I thought it was quite powerful.

You will have to step up your game senpai, I got a RAT1 for less than that.

Just got my Xiaomi mi pad 2 windows version. Quick impresions:

Pros
>feels solid, quality build
>great 2014x1536 laminated display
>good battery life(5-6 hours)
>good performance(Cs, left 4 dead etc run flawlessly)

Cons:
>gets a little hot
>sometimes it just refuses to turn on even though it has a full charge

Guess what it is!

2048 x 1536 *

Windows tablet

no but has the same size

aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-ZNTER-S19-9V-400mAh-USB-Rechargeable-9V-Lipo-Battery/32705637429.html
banggood.com/ZNTER-S19-9V-400mAh-USB-Rechargeable-9V-Lipo-Battery-p-1070703.html

>80dBi

So this is a test between my old chink wifi stick and the new ""80 dbi"" Kasens antenna (pointed them in the same direction). It has a much better reception but doesn't catch so many beacons. Don't know if this is a bad for now. The USB cable is actually pretty long, I think 4 or 5 meters.

So far so good. But I wouldn't recommend /csg/ to buy this because it's pretty expensive (21$). Paid only 7$ because I had something in my GB wallet left.
Also Kasens is known for big shit. Think I had luck with this one, though.

gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_259922.html

Mixza monkey mSD card written full. From Gearbest.

aliexpress.com/item/Best-gifts-to-your-friend-New-Arrival-3D-Character-Custom-Design-USB-2-0-Memory-flash/32486929656.html
Get USB Dongle with custom logo.

aliexpress.com/item/cheaper-and-higher-capacity/32436403116.html

Wew lad this thing is great actually

>No USB

>who cares

Has anyone tried/bought Xiami's 13.3" laptop? Tempted to buy one to replace my dying laptop.

My house caught on fire just looking at that charger.

Ordered a $24 Comfast CF-917ac adapter. Turns out it uses the RTL8814au which more expensive adapters use.

>Breasts and cunts pop out

So I was playing around with one of those amlogic kodi boxes today. Suprisingly mine came with not much bloatware (atleast in android) only twitter, skype, facebook, play-store, netflix and of course kodi was preinstalled.

Kodi itself had a ton of repos set up and some video/music add-ons. Half of the shit, probably even more, what I try to pull out from the repos (mainly super repo and fusion) just doesn't work though, is that normal?

So im gonna get my Redmeme note 3 (SD) from the post office in a few minutes but im really confused about the whole unlocking process. What would be the easiest way to flash CM13 on this thing? Also i dont really want to wait half a month for the whole offical unlock thing, also i dont have a windows pc either.

>chinked

lads has anyone put together a guide for what headphones to buy? All I could find in the links is guides to buying earphones for $5 but I'm more looking for something in the $30 range. Anyone have any they'd recommend?

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_366473.html?wid=21

just do the official method. It takes like 2 days for them to respond, not half a month.

Swap the pics l/r in mspaint or do the equivalent in software

but i dont have a windows computer so i wont be able to use miflasher tool

go to the library

Oh, well I believe the unofficial method requires windows anyway, so you have no other option than to make a Virtual Machine.

oh well... I'll just ask to use my friends pc then. Gonna do it the official way.

>10 posts later
>I'll just ask to use my friends pc
take your phone drama somewhere else and quick acting like not having a windows machine is soo edgy

>ComfyTechReviews retiring from reviewing chink shit

Does that mean we can stop talking about him? hasn't even released anything Chink related in over a month anyway

Don't go out of your way to answer this, but if you know of any automatic knives (ie. they fold out at the press of a button/slide) then I'd appreciate that!

Someone shitposted this creepy Pikachu mask and I actually went ahead and bought it.
It's been sitting in my until the holiday season when I need an ironic costume.

>It's been sitting in my

Superlux EVOs

I bought a Netac wifi directional antenna just like that pic, but it was advertised as 98dbi which I knew it obviously wasn't. Never used it much myself because I gave it to a friend and he uses it every day on a fibre connection. Don't know his speed but he's happy with it.

sitting in my closet, oops. this always happens to me when I alt-tab in the middle of writing a post.

The only person talking about Comfy is one shitposter calling him a pedo in every single thread. Otherwise no one brings him up.

see OP mentioning him twice, even one referencing something at least a week old

see the many posts dedicated to him in the previous thread

honestly the people who bring him up are just as bad as the Lithu-user sperging out in response, one will always follow the other.

No real market for 'em user, auto knoifes are illegal in too many places.

See if you can find an Emerson Wave knockoff if you want a fast knoife.

which one's?

my fave is that guy who gets sperged out if you ask a question

You're not fooling anyone Lithu, unlike your constant barrage of shitspewing posts some anons actually liked Comfy's vids.

Care to link?

I'm ready for my housefire

link?

gearbest.com/housefires/pp_428456.html

gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_428456.html

id make dragon dildos all day

Nice. What are you gonna use that for?

easiest way to get cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=q5hh3AS6brU

aliexpress.com/item/Handmade-Funny-Animal-Cthulu-Pikachu-Hats-caps-Crocheted-Tentacle-Beanies-Men-s-Women-s-Unisex-Halloween/32661058202.html

it was 50% off though when I bought it, so now the price has doubled. try searching AliExpress for cheaper stores.

Parts for some projects and taking orders, where I'm there's a company that get 5eurojewbucks per hour of printing.

that reminds me what are you anons ordering for Halloween? I already have a Jew hat with Jew curls lying around somewhere so I'm thinking of picking up some vampire fangs and a witch nose to complete the costume.

then start a board dedicated to Comfy for all I care you faggot it has nothing to do with Chink shit. I don't care if you're a fan of his it's just annoying seeing this shit happen every single thread this week. And no I'm not Lithuanian user congratulations mr detective user your posts every thread pointing out who's Lithu-user are so helpful, especially since it's pretty fucking obvious who's either Lithu-user or pretending to be Lithu-user every time he/they post. You're honestly just as autistic with how dedicated you are to this, at least Lithu-user's probably getting kicks out of it but you think in your retarded little brain that you're not being an insufferable cunt.

it's probably a lot less creepy when Boris the transwoman wrestler isn't the one wearing it

OP's pic is qt with the birthday hat

has anyone got anything like shirts printed?

Websites are quite heavy on the JS and don't really work well on a regular desktop OS. Android is fine because it internally suspends inactive tabs but if it didn't - they would run sluggish as well.

Seller won't cancel order 'cause no stock. If I open a dispute, will they just fix it? Can't be fucked waiting 60 days to call their bluff.

Open dispute, give him a couple of days to fix it. There's always stock somewhere.

Lithu sperged out once about someone saying their chink goods were comfy. Even the word "comfy" triggers him now even if it doesn't refer to the guy. He's butt-ravaged beyond belief.

Fancy posting your guide on how to spot fake Lithus? You seem very familiar with this autism.

honestly I'm starting to think this guy is Lithu but they're all just trying to stir shit regardless

>i am not being trolled on an anonymous imageboard, all the posts I don't like really do come from one person

anyone have experience with either of these? Would the $10 difference just go into comfort or would there be a sound quality difference? Anyone got links to reviews of either? Text or otherwise, don't care if it's one of the youtube fags just looking for any user feedback.

The $30 set has 55 reviews compared to the $40's 5 - should I got for cheaper pair then?

Any good AAA rechargeable batteries?

Xiaomi Zi7

Get swe shit LADDAs.

$12 per 4 seems quite high. Is there anything cheaper?

Unfortunately they're not imported to my country so I'll have to buy something from China.

www.ebay.com/itm/4-x-NEW-Panasonic-ENELOOP-750mAh-AAA-LR03-MN2400-Rechargeable-AAA-NiMh-Batteries-/391173301848?

can someone give me something to buy under $5
im bored

Use the randomiser

they're all bad though

My gf's mom bought herself a 5000mah powerbank for 50€. Don't know whether I should tell her that I paid 10€ for my 10,000mah one.

got to the post office 10 min before it closed, door was locked
oh well, gotta wait till monday
got myself a nitecore d4

this t b h f a m

Sure you should.

May not be a perfectly nice realization for her, but it'll give her a chance to make better choices. 'tis why humans can communicate, eh.

Hobbyking Turnigy AA / AAA NiMH are great.

But shipping costs vary greatly, in many instances it is cheaper to get Amazon Basics (rebranded Eneloops) or Ikea Ladda or something.

You could also get GP ReCyko+.

Tell her to take it back to the store.

Xiaomi Mipad 2 16gb android version for $147 with the coupon: 98d6ec

banggood.com/XIAOMI-Mipad-2-16G-Intel-Cherry-Trail-Z8500-Quad-Core-1_84GHz-7_9-Inch-MIUI-OS-Tablet-p-1017544.html

Tell her, show her the ways of your bargain hunting, she'll back you up when the gf is being a tard.

ok i bought a shark usb drive it looked cute
goodnight all

Any loli sex doll recommendations?

Xiaomi Square bluetooth speaker for $16.80 with coupon: ReyesSquare

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-1200mAh-Black-Square-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-4_0-Speaker-p-1009177.html

Where to get nice Chink Danbo?

Do VE Monks need an amp to sound good? Id be using them with my OPO

So uh....fart man arrived today.

He doesn't 'fart' and he cant even stand up the fat shit.

They don't need an amp.

my mom bought a charger for $10 that would charge a 5000mAh tablet only 20% overnight. no returns because third world country

that's creepy as fuck

Yea that's a pretty low end model. Nice ones are quite expensive though, and top-tier models are out of the reach of neetbux

Lovely. Costs less than €9 incl. shipping for 10 pcs. Thanks user!

ebay.ie/itm/Superlux-HD681-EVO-Stereo-3-5mm-Jack-Monitor-Earphones-Adapter-HIFI-Headset-/282197590041?var=&hash=item41b4498019:m:mrFWxt_wM1bJZ2wJIL1QquA

ebay.ie/itm/Superlux-HD662-EVO-Closed-back-Self-adjusting-Headband-Monitoring-Headphones-/282197578829?var=&hash=item41b449544d:m:m2GbGXjNrUnhsR0SnokOWjA

is there any reason to not go for these on ebay rather than gearbest or aliexpress? They're cheaper on ebay for whatever reason.

I bought a windows tablet and would like to play some games without installing the keyboard and mouse.

Is there a program that can display an on-screen gamepad?

Looking for a case for my iwork 11 (same shell/measurements as the i7). The official case looks pretty bad, it also doesn't carry the keyboard from what I've seen.
Is there a flip-cover keyboard case or something that will fit? I think I saw a bluetooth keyboard cover for cube before but I cant seem to find it.

They're cheaper on Thomann.de

thomann.de/ie/superlux_hd_681_evo_bk.htm

Any news on the 3s thing? mine is working alright but I'm afraid of updating just in case something breaks.

The first one is semi-open, the second is closed-back. Totally different headphones with completely different sound.

If you prefer the sound quality over someone hearing you fapping to furries - get the HD681. Otherwise go for HD662.

And the batteries are great, just charge them in a decent charger.

Anyhow, no problem.

How good is the sound compared to a pair of M50s?

That reminds me, I wanted to look for an antenna for an huawei B315s LTE router.

Cant seem to find anything other then the router on ali, should I look into omnidirectional antenna or regular?

Hey lads, anyone know if there's any good protective covers for the kate edition of the Redmi Note 3 Pro?

honorbuy.com/952-tempered-glass-screen-protector-for-redmi-note-3-pro-international-version.html

I really have no idea as I don't own M50s.

I have HD661 for work and HD681B for home. HD661 has higher bass but worse overall sound compared to HD681B which are more balanced, the mids are much clearer and overall gives much more realistic sound.

Metal band for the meme band. First time the postman had me sign for some chinkshit. No tip for him.

this available anywhere else? Cheapest option including shipping makes this out to be $9

>any news on the thing
What thing?

2 more packages just came in

how shit are ultrafire 18650 batteries?

Why you burgers get so triggered over having to sign something? Here people have, you know, go to post office every time their chink shit arrives.

Oh, nvm.
>This screen protector doesn't fit the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro International aka "kate" properly. Thanks for your attention.

It's my superlux hd668b's and a bm-800

> not having delivery to your home

Kek

Once there was an user Posting about a fake iPhone 5s he purchased. Does someone have the screencap?

Genuine Ultrafire are usually shit in terms of capacity (800-1600mAh or some crap), but a good charger generally won't make them burn.

Fakes could do anything, but so could fake Samsungs etc.

would really like to see a review of both of those user

Every BM-800 box I've seen has had the shit kicked out of it

Why is this

>wanting the postman to hand it over to Joe Unscrupulous, who intercepts him and convinces him that he's your brother

I would also like that pls

> Not having enough orders that all the postmen assigned to your route know you and everyone else in your house.
Also, intimate service comes first, then preferential treatment.

I'm looking for a laptop to fuck around with and I was wondering, have any of you bought a cheap thinkpad and then upgraded it with chink parts? I'm trying to stay as cheap as possible because my desktop isn't that old yet and I can't really justify spending a lot of money on this to myself.

Well you tried.

afternoon chinese shite gentlemen
i asked the question "where can one purchase egpu adaptors in the united kingdom of great britain and noirdan oirlant" here and i was told to come here

I added a kingdian ssd and chink keyboard to my chinkpad and it'll last me awhile longer.

Will do the mic review at a later date when I get it properly powered.

The 668b's though are definitely a very nice pair of headphones. I remember hearing there wasn't much in the way of bass for them but I'm satisfied with the levels it's giving me. I really like the detachable cable, plus it comes with both a 1m and 3m one which is nice. I can sort of see what other anons meant when they saidd the pads were uncomfortable, so I'll probably pick up a replacement eventually.

gestureworks gameplay

Can you take a pic of the pads, I have a superlux681 and I don't mind them

>25€ shipping
no thanks

whats a decent, very cheap, mouse from ali/ebay?

I have so many chink orders than the postman is fucking pissed off at me. I imagine he's gonna throw my shit in a river one day. Nigga has to carry like 10 extra packages every other day cause of me.

Who the fuck preorders a screwdriver

It's Xiaomi screwdriver.

thanks for the review
is the driver well supported (monitor mode, injecting packets, etc)?

most of the 2 dollar mice are "decent"

they hurt
t. superlux hd668b wearer

Yeah those are the same one's that mines has, I sometimes wear a hat if i need to use them for long periods of time but they arent THAT bad, thanks anyway

What did they mean by this?

Anyone here ever got a chink vape?
I'm interested in getting one.
Some suggestions please
inb4 fedora neckbeard memes

that 90% of it is brand new and 10% isn't duh

I wish janitors/mods deleted any posts mentioning "lithu" or "comfy".
also, how are these video reviews now considered spam? I mean, sometimes they are OK, but in EVERY THREAD?

lol

Because Xiaomi.
It's the /csg/ equivalent of camping outside an Apple store the night before a new iPhone launch.

Do you currently smoke and are you looking to quit?

No i'm not a smoker currently
I just want to try out vaping to see how it is

I tried out normal smoking a few times
had 1 half pack lying around for months until i used em all

>not a smoker
>wants to vape

-_-

Is this the $21 one that was on gearbest flash sale? Because mine should be here any day. Why not just wipe it and start over?

That's somebody's mom they pulled off the factory line and forced to wear that

I got a cheap evod from fasttech. Good for a starter.

Yeah I made the same assumption when buying mine. Supposedly you're supposed to use it as a coin purse. I still like it though

I heard the treble on the HD681 is higher than it should be. I'm not a sound expert and I know it's considered plebby to only care about bass but I'd prefer for bass to be louder to be honest - should I go for 681 or 662? Don't really put much value in sound cancelling.

Just basing my info off what this guy says youtube.com/watch?v=h0UOju9Ruxw and obviously he's not comparing it to the 662 so I have no idea.

got myself a box mod setup from aliexpress
Joyetech Cuboid 200W box mod (loving it)
TFV8 Smok tank (as fantastic)
some LG 25A 18650s and a Nitecore D4

that setup works great, if you want more power id go for an RX200S or something even if the cuboid is nicer to use

just dont cheap out on batteries and you'll be fine

James Donkey m8

Just eat some candy if you want flavor. If you want to breathe something in, just inhale air. Vaping is an awesome tool to actually quit smoking, but it's autistically retarded to just pick up as a hobby. Never done heroin? Why not just head down to the methadone clinic and grab some red juice to check out out.

I think something's wrong with this new Aliexpress design, I can not add to cart or wish list.

Got a cheap 3.5mm jack for a dollar.

Overall both seem to have a relatively good frequency response and are indeed just a little high on the treble.
Either way you'll like them - if the bass is too low for you, just add an equalizer. That's what I did.

Only nicotine has valid uses.

I'm honestly considering buying juice without flavoring and putting it in a breath freshener bottle for the stimulant effect (oral/sublingual administration),

candy wont make me look cool tho

make sure you dont buy pure nic liquid
that will pretty much kill you as 1mg/kg of weight is more or less the maximum dosage you can take
mix it with VG i guess if its pure

How long does a power bank hold charge? I'm thinking of getting one just for emergency situations.

which one is best? im in uk

free

>nicotine has valid uses
The main one being suppressing the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.
Are you really this retarded?

Yeah, totally. Let me know about the research you've done into it.

Haha, that sounds like a shitty way to go!
Thanks for the warning. I'm going to be fine though.

my new wallpaper

where'd u get that tiny piano my man

It means it's used, but near new.

You never saw mine but it also was beaten up

Maybe a competitor has an agent on the shipping floor

Can someone give me a link to the BM-800, theres like 60 differently priced ones on aliexpress

What did I get today /csg/???

First is a USB angler! It works just fine. aliexpress.com/item/usb-angler/32636197571.html

There are different models, cheap clones, and even ones powered by batteries for those that don't want to buy a phantom power.

Next up is...this! aliexpress.com/item/bootleg-mario/32448242846.html

It's a Mario game on the Sega Genesis. But which Mario???

>ignite

It's a crappy Super Mario World port. The controls are noticeably worse from the SNES version and the physics are completely different in a shitty way.

Does anyone else feel more comfortable using shit English when talking with the chinks? I'm not a native speaker, and it feels like there's much less of a "correct-ness" pressure on me when I'm messaging the chinks, so I don't even bother with proofreading and shit. Pic related.

Is it me or I find it kinda strange that the only everdrive cart I've seen is an R4i card

Looks like one of those metal puzzles

It's a trend I'm noticing, every picture is busted
And then a couple anons point out theirs was too, something is afoot

Spraying nicotine into your mouth from an old perfume bottle isn't going to cure your crippling Asperger's and in fact will only exacerbate the problem.

> tfw you dont want to achieve the ultimate form of asperger's

Never use complex sentences when talking to these chinks, use only the basic words that an average beginner would use.

mine didn't even come in a box
it was just the foam case enwrapped in more foam enwrapped in what looks like a heated trashbag

gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351008.html

Thinking about getting a few for USB bootable GNU+Linux drives and quick data transfer. Worth buying say 5?

>USB 2.0

Anyone have any reccomendations for some good cheap in ear phones with a mic?

KZ ATE

fuck off

stop shitposting
Thanks user.

stop being a crossposting disgusting weeb

Chinky packages, any guesses?

The era of the Shark is over.
It's Dragons now.

>ordered the Superlux HD681EVO's on wed28th from the us warehouse for $25.99.
>package out for delivery today
feelsgoodman.jpg

are you posting from prison?

link?

Are there any good /csg/-tier 1440p monitor brands yet?

no

Reminder to avoid priority shipping on Gearbest if you live in Jew York. They always send it through International Bridge which sends it to Hawaii then to Kentucy or Cincinnatti which is longer than registered or unregistered airmail going to JFK

>us warehouse for $25.99.
rare

prices fluctuate

Are you mad that you haven't gotten laid in the last week or so?

did i do good

lol no

redmeme note 3 pro here
can other anons post homescreens so I can get some inspo on what to do with this very bland setup.

Any mechanical pencil will jam. Just get one with a clean out rod

If you like stock android go to the theme store and apply Android N theme.

>Reddit
>Dropbox

You're normie shit is excusable but what is this shit?

nova launcher u fag

>You're normie shit is excusable
>You're
Cred Forums is normie shit too. if you're so concerned, why are you still here?

When are all those chinese OEM realize copying iPhone looks only makes everything look like shit?

There is once acceptable look for Android, and its stock android. Anything else is pleb tier.

you can buy flash drives for $0.20

CHINKED

where

I need a USB 3.5 inch diskette reader. I can't find any for below 10 dollars.

Where to buy Ferrari branded shit? Even tho it's not a banned word on ali it still returns zero wallets .

your packaging is in the sorry

we can offer you 10 GearBest points

eBay, iOffer, Yupoo

Fuck Xiaomeme phones, worst purchase of my life.

how to fuck did you know I bought it from gearbest?
it was my first order from there, I only buy from aliexpress

>MIUI launcher
vomit.gif

Here you go

I'm you from the future

don't buy the blue socks, they seem harmless but Xiaomi won't market prosthetic feet until about 7 years after

also Sharks on GB seem to be in perpetual sale so you'd be a fool to buy them elsewhere

>not flashing CM
>using MIUI

What happened to you user?

Is there a stable CM13 for 3s?

actually the sale was only for like 7 days or so
I posted about it on here

I bought some wool socks that are blue, best socks in my life, also most expensive.
they cost £14.88 XDD

Say goodbye to your feet

It should have official CM afaik.

Bought a Mi Band 2 a month ago and been using it since

Even works with smart unlock on Android after some tinkering

Pretty gud / 10

Can someone recommend me a bed for my doge?
He's not too small but not too big either

>tfw my evo headphones didn't come today
sexy mail lady brought these 2 packages instead
o-o-o-okay

I hope one of them has a better quality camera in it because yours is pretty ass.

Thanks, lad. Just ordered myself one.

The official CM snapshots and nightlies all have problems on my RN3P. half the stuff doesn't work and it's not very stable. Some unofficial releases work flawless tough.

I thought this was /csg/, not "what meme best describes Cred Forums"

My first ever /csg/ purchase. Hope I don't get chinked. Talked to the guy on whatsapp for awhile, seems legit. I know another user has gotten a pair of these from him.

I investigated a bit and I found a couple of ROMs in alpha, read some threads and people are talking aabout leds not working and battery problems (minimal, but still) so I'm good for now.

>quadcopter $14.29
>tripod $2.48
not sure what Chinese feet and ass smell like but when i opened these packages that's what it smelled like. i literally had to take packaging outside to the trash... both items took exactly 10 days to get here from aliexpress and tracking says they just left warehouse

whats in the package: poo in the loo birthday gift edition

I also want to know where you can buy them for that cheap

uh, did you put a broken ping pong bat on there, and then digitally censor the rest?

also, shamefur dispray

err, nevermind, was thinking of something else

>ping pong bat

CHINKED

actually that's the back of a velcro backed patch

BAITED and SWITCHED
rreee kys doublenigger gtfo JUST

Who else here would rather buy inferior models/pay more just to get everything from the same AliExpress seller?

what's on the other side?

>sexy mail lady
pics

see was thinking of SD card readers. I'm falling asleep, so I'm not thinking clearly

>blowing up your pc

its a massive Indian hand fedora

You will also need some Rock Zircons, my negro friend.

>a fucking pen
what is so special about it?

I have a bunch of purchases planned. Though I'm very white, friend. Just needed some decent shoes for the gym.

>decent shoes for the gym
bro, any fucking shoe will do, you don't need to show off like a woman
unless you're a faggot like me who fell for the SS meme

holds a shit ton of ink, good for graduate school, like i said it was a gift a friend got for me.

Nice find. You can also chink out some cents with the mobile app. Got it to 44,50 €

>indian pen company
uh, I'm not sure why you're here. This is for chinese shit, not domestic stuff.
Or was it a chinese clone?

i was just going to say

I'm not 100% concerned about look but free runs are $150+ for the same feel/look. I used to lift with my shoes off but my new gym is weird about it for whatever reason

I always do this. It sometimes leaks into my reviews which makes me look like a shill

Where to buy Xiaomi mi 5 with unlocked bootloader and no malware?

i want phone fags to leave

lel. no.

i want aids victims to leave

Do you have a link or have any idea where I can get this pen?

exactly! i got it from phone niggers

Yeah, nevermind. I found it after reverse image searching the image. It's the ASA TransNauka (I should of known because it's in the image).

$35 is a bit too expensive for me.

Reccomend some chink earphones with a mic.

this question gets so old

>leave bluedio n2 charging on desk in the morning
>late for my bus
>run out the door
>realise no earphones when I get on the bus

What's some good sounding cheap earphones with decent build quality? Something I can just leave in my bag for times like these.

Rock y1
s.aliexpress.com/VBNnqqi6

Piston 3
s.aliexpress.com/zMnuYRrY

UiiSii HM7
s.aliexpress.com/qUNNVZzE

Cheap generic (my sister has these, not that great 2bh)
s.aliexpress.com/6bMZNnI3

Another generic
s.aliexpress.com/7b6RjMzy

KZ EDR2
s.aliexpress.com/vAreMBvI

Any other suggestions?

Sorry.

the sorry is in the comments

go back in the door and get your earphones what the fuck

Piston 3 is probably best

I was late for the bus tho and I didn't try to listen to music until I got to the bus stop cause I was running like an autist.

It doesn't happen often so I don't want to blow too much money, also poorfag, but it's annoying not being able to listen to my music.

Thanks. Is it worth it over the edr2? Or rock y1?

these reviews are ruining my no fap October pledge

ordering chink shit will takes weeks just get your earphones when you get home

Assuming/kind of expect to get hit with duties/import tariffs on DHL'd Official Redmeme Botnet Phone, will AliExpress Free Shipping hit me with the same? Help me pull the trigger /csg/~

Are you in Clapistan? Many sellers on Ali do some kind of magic with european DHL (send it first to England, then to your address), which somehow circumvents custom duties. Don't know about America and other regions.

I know man

KZ is a meme buy the piston 3

I don't know if this thread has talked about backpacks before? Anyone get a chink one before?

Had a nice Talk with a guy from the german custom's Office like 10minutes ago.
He said if one orders chink shit from China the Logistic Partner which is free will most likely be the one which will try to rip you off in the End.
They will stop your packet and ask you to pay them like 50€ for them to make the tax declaration for you if it's from China.
You could drive to the airport and do it in Person as well, but if you live far away that isnt an Option either.
DHL does not chink you though.
Fking chinks.

Lessons learned: don't use DHL and stick with Bpost or PostNL

I have this one and it's great.

aliexpress.com/item/backpack/32661090105.html

desu just get a LLBean one

it'll last you forever, an if it doesn't, they will replace it

This. DHL will Kraut you every time.

That's bullshit, though. The "logistic partner" when ordering with ordinary China post is your regular post in your country.

Source: Me. I let the German post do the tax/custom duties shit three times already. You just send your customs office an email that you'd like to let the post do the handling of your package and send them a screenshot of your invoice and credit card/Paypal bill. The post will collect the customs at your door if the value of ordered things is above 26,30€.

DHL on the other end WILL fuck you in the ass with %100 certainty.

Are you daft?

Cheers mate

lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

these all come from overseas anyway
best backback for the money

>tacticool
No thanks.

How'd I do CSG?

purple watch band and xiameme cardboards are for the kids

the xiaomi vr is cheaper elsewhere, check this thread

How long do SD cards from gearbest take to arrive? Also, microcenter has raspberry pi zeros on sale for $1. You can only buy one per household though. What the hell happened to the option to use the calssic captcha? I can't find it anywhere.

Price? Benchmarks?

NEW THREAD WHEN

Make a new thread pls

Holly shit you have really good handwriting.

How long is a piece of string ?

Make it yourself.

Depends on the material.

Depends on the piece of string.

I'm in America I should have said that. The midwest. NE Ohio specifically.

They're okay, I have 6. If you have a tight usb port it'll seperate the internals from the case.

I just use drive droid for everything.

Last time I made it with a weeb image you guys told me to go fuck yourself. Not doing it again because you're pricks.

Nope, southeast US here.
Anyone mind breaking down China > US in terms of process with Ali Standard vs DHL vs EMS?

Wagging but:
Standard: USPS customs ticket at your door and visit the PO/sign/pay/pickup?
DHL: Call or visit from them, pay us more than you would USPS and your phone doesn't get hurt?
EMS: I really have no fucking clue someone please help this virgin out, for his sanity and that of future ameri-gnus here.

Clapistan = US

Regular OP here, I've fallen ill (ate some bad Chinese food believe it or not) and am posting from my phone right now so I'm unable to make the next thread. I'll probably better by tomorrow.

Here's some news I could muster up for another user to make the thread with, going to get some rest shortly after though.

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user posts update on the K6000 Pro battery life screen brightness • The Xiaomi VR headset is already on sale for $11.60 with dd4 (never heard of that site b4, it's also available with GB for $12.99)
• Get your Kingdian S280 240gb for just $50 using this $1 coupon and a further discount using the AliExpress app • user can't his his Ritech VR headset to work looking at japanese drawings • user has a problem and keeps buying Chinese knives • Banggood delays user's pre-order of the Xiaomi Wowstick Cordless Electric Screwdriver • user posts pros and cons of the Chuwi Hi12 • user posts quick impressions of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

>more news

• user unboxes a KASENS wireless USB adapter provides comparison with his old chink wifi stick • 64gb Mixza Monkey micro-sd cart gets benched • user's new fart man keychain plays the piano • user finds some good eBay deals on the Superlux EVOs (both models) • user gets metal band for the MiBand 2 • user's Superlux HD668b arrived (posts pics of pads) and a BM-800 that looks like its box had the shit kicked out of it • user buys a cheap audio jack for a buck • user tried out a angled USB adapter • user reviews a Super Mario World port for the Sega Genesis • user tries to usher in new age of the dragons with a Micro SD • Redmeme owners posting homescreens and looking for suggestions • user buys a Eachine E010 and a 2.50 tripod
• user gets a massive Indian ink pen

Link to the raspberry pi

In store only

Thanks for the spoonfeed.

New:

>ate some bad Chinese food

CHINKD