Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 is coming out today, October 1st

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 is coming out today, October 1st.

Who's ready?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2016/08/02/whats-new-for-it-pros-in-the-windows-10-anniversary-update/
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/#searchTerm=ltsb&ProductFamilyId=0&Languages=en&PageSize=100&PageIndex=0&FileId=0
uptobox.com/users/kabino/1381636/English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has already been available for months, to erm...

...some people.

LTSB 2016 (1607) came out on August 11. Check msdn.

No one. Fuck off pajeet

where to buy?

You need to purchase the enterprise E5 subscription. The E3 only allow you to use the Enterprise non LTSB version.

>subscription
fuck that

*raises hand*
ids brettty gud :-DDDD

wat

the release date is today

how

It's already out for a while. It's shit, a complete mess. If you want Windows 10, use LTSB 2015. If you want just Windows, then use 7.

are you sure

>Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) 2016 media will be available beginning October 1st.

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2016/08/02/whats-new-for-it-pros-in-the-windows-10-anniversary-update/

Yes, I have both x64 and x86 en-US iso files, same has listed on MSDN
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/#searchTerm=ltsb&ProductFamilyId=0&Languages=en&PageSize=100&PageIndex=0&FileId=0
They've been available for a moth or so.

>has
hash

That is for general release to corporations for volume purchase/subscription.

Btw, if you want:
uptobox.com/users/kabino/1381636/English
Still, 2015 is better. Other languages you can find on MDL (is where I got this link from in the first place, you need to register though)

Still waiting for server

I have a suspicion that LTSB will still have botnet

I downloaded an iso that matches the official Microsoft website sha1 and installed it, says I'm running 2015 still on build 10240?

why

b5d4911bd53ec5029781ade0937dad43c4ed90f6

this makes no sense

Windows 10 is shit, doesn't matter LGBT version or not.

what os do you use

No one cared what OS I use until I called Windows 10 shit.

Nigga are you retarded? I've been using it for 2 months now I think. It was released from August.