Could you do the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdm.link/2016/09/apples-relationship-pro-music-needs-mending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could but I won't

Is it the autism thats stopping you?

>buying a mbp right before the new models are announced
that's pretty stupid

Are you asking if we could afford it? What'd you blow your whole savings on those?

Wrong board
Also my gay cousin that owns apple shit got it all on credit and is now paying like $200 a month on interests alone because of his itoddler brain. You're probably no different.

Im very impulsive

Is that supposed to be a lot?

first year out of college buddy?

Yes, I could, but I wouldn't.
I value my money and I'd rather invest it in something profitable than something like these overpriced meme products designed for insecure, incompetent and dumb people.

IF you could, you wouldn't call it overpriced.

I got a lot of savings. I'm able to buy any of these products at any time.
You don't become rich by spending money on stupid shit you don't need. You don't get rich by trying to impress other people by your recent purchases. You don't get rich by wasting money.

And yet you waste money, and when your buyer's remorse kicks in you come to anonymous board for (mostly) life failures and you try to make yourself feel better. You're pathetic and you deserve no respect at all.

Congratulations on your purchases. Enjoy it, preferably without attention whoring.

Yeah, but why would I?

This user gets it.

wow you fucked up. Apple were jsut gonna release a new Pro in 3 weeks.

i could but i'm not buying overpriced devices.

I imagine you suck with money then and would be terrible with stock trading.

I can buy a Macbook Pro, a Mac Pro and an iPhone 7 everyday and still have enough cash for daily expenses but I'm not a faggot like you and I'd rather spend it buying stocks and bonds instead of iShedMyMoney.

How old are you?

lmfao

>spending money on fashion accessories
>dual core i5
>new macbook soon to be released
>800 burger phone with no headphone jack
>minus other essential features

Look, i'm not much of a teenager nor a low-esteem slob that needs these things to be recognized by my status

Also,
You're just stupid

Not even an Applefaggot, but I must say, you speak very well and you are making me think about how I spend my money. I know I end up throwing my money on fast food. At least I'm now saving the little money I do get each month, it's not much but I'm almost at 100 bucks now.

How do you gets get your money? I see people investing in stocks and shit, is it really hard?

Wow user that's such a large epeen you have there.

i think i rather iphone 6s

>Could you do the same?
who doesn't have 2 grand? literally any highschooler or college grad gets more than that from family and friends just for going through life.
I know this is a troll post, but how fucking poor are people that they consider basic consumer electronics to be status symbols?

lmaoing at ur life right now

No. But if I could, I'd buy a high-end Thinkpad and a phone with a headphone jack.

>literally any highschooler or college grad gets more than that from family and friends just for going through life.
Holy fucking privilege

No, my common sense would prevent me from doing so.

headphone jack needed to die. Apple may be for sheeple but they make good decisions on discontinuing hardware like the optical disc drive and floppy drive. The jack will be the same.

I got over 5 grand for highschool graduation total. Does your family not have friends/neighbours? It's not like my parents were ballin. I only got like a grand after uni though

Not everyone is born with good parents user. My father does not value education one bit because he came from a nation where babyboomers have the lowest literacy rate in Europe. He did not comprehend how getting a degree means you make more money. He is from Portugal so yes extremely stupid people.

i'm from eastern yurop, making a little over $1000/month
i still live with my parents, as almost everyone here who can cause it saves you fuckload of money, so i save ~$750/month

yes, i could buy this overpriced and useless for me stuff but i'd rather save and build my own house instead

Not everyone lives in the suburbs man. You don't know suffering until you are a man who wants to be something in life but poverty makes it so hard to rise up.

No point in owning a home unless that home is in an area near mass transit to the city because in the future ALL the jobs will be just in the city (outside of farming and manufacturing). I would just save that money and invest it into something that won't lose value (homes are not good investments unless you rent them out).

>headphone jack needed to die

Yes goy, the most used audio interface in the world needs to die, buy our $160 wireless airpods with shitty battery life now!

You don't need a degree to do well. My grandpa came here from Bulgaria when he was 15. Fought in Korea, then went to work as an ironworker for 40 years, he built his house himself. My dad was a fireman until I was born, then he went to school for programming. He was a contractor for US steel but got laid off and had a hard time finding work being middle aged, so my mom had to hold down a 4 person household on under 40k a year for a few years. We lived next to someone who owned 9 McDonalds in the neighboring towns, so it wasn't easy as a kid looking next door at a multimillion dollar house.
anyway, 2 grand on consumer bullshit is frivolous but it's not any kind of status symbol

i live in 5th biggest city in my country, and by my own home i meant just adding ~50 sqm flat to my parents house. sure, it's not so flashy but it's something i can go w/o any credits.
can always rent it too, and considering i'm a single child and i'll also inherit my parents house one day this gives me a lot of safety for the future, unless ww3 breaks out or something like that.

So you're saying essentially that all the features from tech can go fuck themselves without any valid reason because apple said so?

>Remove all the features that have practical benefit
>Call it innovation
>Good decisions

What the fuck man?

Get back to me when you guys are in your 30s with a family. I know you think you'll have way way more, but most likely you won't. I don't even spend money on hardly anything and now I'm making 130k a year. 2 years ago I was only making 60k, though, and then we weren't able to save much.

Apple just wanted more money, so they got rid of this open standard (that they didn't get a single $ from) and they replaced it with their own proprietary interface.
Now apple receives money from every single peripheral that was sold with their port. Lightening to USB C/mini jack/any other cable, you name it.
And you all pay for this shit like good goys, because appllel has the #courage to drain more money from you.
Enjoy, being once again fucked by this company, iDiots.

BT headphones cot 20 dollars on Amazon. By logic then usb-c headphones will be cheaper. You are the kike here Mr Shekelstein. Audiojack headphones always break so I had to buy new ones every 3weeks to a month.

What if someone doesn't want to use wireless headphones? Most people prefer wired ones.

>tfw 25, making 60k a year, bought a new car, save over a grand a month, and made over 800 last month in stock gains
my net worth is shit, but i'm working on it

I already have a perfectly good MacBook Air from late last year. The MacBook runs FreeBSD because OSX is horse shit. As for iPhones, the OS is absolute shit. The inability to exchange it with one I like better means I'm not buying it. The hardware of iPhones is also shit. They bend, scratch, and even have coil whine. To further fuck their customers, they removed the headphone jack in favor of a proprietary port. Even better they didn't include the right dongle for lightning and 3.5 audio. It's not courage, it's doubling the royalties they receive from third party lighting accessories. My next laptop is going to be a Thinkpad X1 Carbon simply because I don't like jews.

>tfw no gf

>tfw
I'm just an eagle, soaring alone. Just moved to the south though, so maybe I can find a qt subordinate southern bell to indoctrinate

Yes. but I already have a phone and about six computers

You'll be ok user. What's not evident from my screenshot is that I have $70k of equity in my house and I own about $35k in two cars that were paid for in cash.

>BT headphones cot 20 dollars on Amazon
>shit battery life
>bluetooth also shortens phone's battery life
>shit audio quality

No thanks

>wired headphones always break

That's why you don't buy shitty $5 ones, I'll enjoy having the option to use both wired and wireless headphoes, fag

Could I? yes, easily.
Will I? no

Why do people like you make threads like these?
No, i couldn't. I'm paying rent, college fees, for other services. Why would I throw everything that I currently have that is most likely more functional for shiny shit? Just so i could try to fit in with a bunch of faggots sitting all day in a starbucks? Fuck off, you absolutely cucked shill teenager, you should have about 400 lawns to mow to pay that off to your parents, why don't you go do that instead of trying to get reactions out of people on the internet for keks.

>removal of the headphone jack will mean you buy $140 headphones
>haha you stupid cunt for having headphones with a shitty jack. SHould have bough the $140 headphones.

what app is that

tell me the answer

No, I'm not gay. I would become physically ill if I tried.

I said give me the answer

Wireless headphones are shit regardless of their price because
>having to charge your headphones

y'all better give me the answer or else...

I'll give you a hint, there's a popular Linux disto with the same name

So you barely have like, what, a $250,000 net worth? Your previous posts implies that you're in your 30s. Do you have a college education? What do you do? Is any of this supposed to be impressive?

My parents didn't even go to college and they have about a $5 million net worth. My dad only worked like two weeks this year so far.

let's play hangman with the name

muy first guess: 'A'

Good for your dad. My dad is 60 and works 14 hours a day making 50k a year. He used to make $120k year, lost his job during the 2008 recession, and now he probably doesn't have enough for retirement.

None of it is supposed to be impressive. I'm 36, dropped out of college. I'm a systems engineer with a large software
Company, I mostly do Devops stuff.

You're all American right ?
Is it really that low for the standards in the US ?
Because as a French physics student, it seems to be a lot.

They are just anally injured none of them make anywhere close to that figure.

It's not low at all. The vast majority of Americans are barely scraping by. There are some young fags in this thread with successful parents who have never wanted for anything in their lives. No it's not that easy at all.

The name of the app is actually in the screenshot if you read carefully.

Nice m8

>he thinks being able to spend $3000 every couple of years makes him rich
Why are nu-males so pathetic?

I rather just buy a used Civic, instead.

I'm literally you except I earn $1200.
>tfw living with parents until they die
>inherit all their shit (2 apartments in two different cities, 1 apartment near the beach and a huge house in a rural area)
Feels good.

>you could have done so much better for the money senpai.
>son i am disappoint

Sure, I can use cash to buy it.

Did you get another credit card for your purchase or did you get your limit increased?

You gotta be fuckin shitting me. How the fuck is the music supposed to come out of the phone and into my ears? Please don't say Bluetooth now.

CDs and DVDs were already on their way out. Apple is trying to force the headphone jack out unilaterally and replace it with a proprietary port. It's garbage.

You're supposed to buy apple only lightning headphones of course

Yeah you can't take a ubiquitous standard and Replace it with something entirely propritary (lightning) that no other manufacturer can implement. Fuck their arrogance. I will hold onto my work issued iPhone 6 until it literally falls apart, and then I'll get a used 6s from work, repeat until i guess I'll have to switch to android.

pls give me $20

All the >>/biz/ around here...

>lightning headphone

I'm angrier right now than I've ever been today. And I have been walking by a grand opening of an organic supermarket in my quarter this morning.

YOU need to die, fucking faggot!

Me too! My Paypal is:

[email protected]

I could really, really need it.

why is credit score kind of low relative to savings/investments?

I have apple stocks.
Thanks for buying the products :D

If you're a long term investor that can sit out recessions then it's actually very easy to just invest into an ETF that replicates the S&P 500 index which tracks the 500 largest companies. In the short term the price might go e.g. go 30% down and 40% up but your annualisied return should be around 7% to 9% (no guarantee). Don't panic sell if the price of your assets are quickly going down in the short term.

You should avoid actively managed funds because the fees eat up a large chunk of your profits.

You can also invest in individual companies but then you have to diversify your portfolio over multiple stocks. An ETF often tracks multiple companies which automatically gives you diversitifaction.

I could but it would be pointless since I already own a MBP and iPhone

So, what, $3500US?

The barrel saddle I bought last week was nearly 5K, and I don't even barrel race.

So yes, I could. I won't, but I could.

I have an rMBP and an iPhone SE, so sure.

I could but I could think of 100 cheaper ways to show how much of a stupid shit I am.

You're going to hate yourself when the new MBP comes out , how stupid.

Now you have two different generations of products

Let me email you user?

Email me for what? Just ask whatever. I can't get you a job, we have no openings currently in my department.

>i'm from eastern yurop
>unless ww3 breaks out or something like that
your house will be right in the front lines or even worse you'll get tactical nuked to clean up the field for advancing russian tank battalions, better build a bunker while you're at it too jej

No, its because im not gay

No, I can't. In Brazil it costs 4x more. Also Louis told me Apple is trash.

No, I'm poor as shit.

new MBP will prolly be worse than the old one:
1. shitty new keyboard from the macbook, but worse: stupid digital function key display instead of actual keys
2. just 4x usb-c, so you need adapters for everything and no magsafe will safe your laptop from drops
3. even thinner, so overheating issues will be even more prevalent
4. likely 10% more expensive than current one on the market

all that for some slightly updated CPUs that will have like 5% peak performance and battery life

Yeah I could and I'm still poor as fuck. I spend my money carefully.

>spending most of your life in front of a computer
>not getting the best possible computer

I'm getting an upgrade now that I have some money saved up. Getting an 6700k, SSDs and 16gb 3000 MHz RAM.

A good laptop is a meme though. I bought an x230 for that. Might go to an x201 or 220. No need for anything better.

>tfw mother was an exec earning 250k a year
>tfw father earned a 120k in the public sector

>they gave me a 28k car for free
>they shower me with gifts whenever
>college is free
>1.4k a month apartment is free

I feel like shit because my friends definitely don't have anything remotely close to this; one of my friends been wearing the same tattered coat for the past 5 years because he can't spare the money, meanwhile I drop $120 a week on worthless shit I don't need.

I'm a terrible friend. I should get him some stuff for christmas, but I don't want to have it come across as pitty.

So ask him for help with some stuff (cleaning, car, whatever) and pay him for the work?

What happens if they make it so that the new MBP has only one port? No seriously. Best case scenario is that no ports are changed but I highly doubt that. At best they'll end up removing the headphone jack.

My optimistic hopes for a new MBP model though include a full 180 degrees rotating screen that can turn the Mabook Pro into a makeshift tablet, compatible with the apple pencil. Why? This shit would be killer for designers and artists.

I'm a graduated teacher working two part-time jobs making shitty income because there are no teaching jobs / i broke my foot

This is my total balance. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Step 1: Remove screen
Step 2: Remove processor
Step 3: Call it innovation
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

yes, but why?

> over 500 days since the last retina macbook pro release
> hardly any of the headphones with the w1 chip are available

>I'm a graduated teacher working two part-time jobs making shitty income
jej this guy who fucks my high school crush is also a graduated teacher and he works at a bakery for pennies but hey i don't get to fuck her!

$85 or $5100?

That even worse. Just get the guy a new coat for Christmas, guarantee it will mean a lot, but just the cost and not a super expensive one. $250 max.

one is chequing, one is savings
so, both?

at the end of the day, id rather be poor than a cuck!

>man proves he can afford a macbook and iphone7
>people get butthurt because he doesnt have an extra 0 on his bank account
Do goalposts need to be moved that much?

its mint

Yes but I don't want to.

I may be gay but I'm not a faggot.

yes, but imma waiting for the next macbook pro at the end of this month :^)

mint

buy ones with a lightning jack

or use an adapter

>next macbook pro at the end of this month
that's what you are saying for a year already.
28w kaby lake isn't ready, so like a year ago you still will buy a mbp with a year old CPU.

>not wanting surround sound headphones

Nah even the one port macbook has a headphone jack
Plus the "pro" apple models always have more "tech" features

That would be fucking great but i mean rumors are that full adobe creative suite is going to be on the new ipad pro

/thread

>looking for new laptop and phone
>look up apple website
>look at price for faggotbookpros
>wew lad there better be some hardware under that hood
>look at specs
>proceed to laugh myself into bowel movement
>go to MSI website
>1080p 144hz IPS screen
>integrated G-Sync Module
>i7 6700HQ
>Integrated Desktop Class GTX 1060 with close to desktop clocks
>wow technology has come along way
>decent SSD M.2 storage and a 2.5" bay for another drive either SSD or HDD
>1600$
>sold

I give zero fucks. There were 1440p and 4K laptops with better hardware at the 2-3K range but it was completely unnecessary for me since i just needed a portable to drag around instead of the 4K desktop rig/entertainment center in my den

Apparently OP thinks hes cool because he is a first year college student who leveraged credit card debt to buy a faggot book and a faggot phone.

Literally no one outside of your coffe shop cares and even most women find men with apple products to be a turn off since it means you are likely a homosexual or one of those beta Nu-males with a hipster beard who is bi-curious and to spineless to keep his girlfriend from fucking other men

#SHREKT

/lgbt/ and /fit/ are the same board

>buying a macbook pro when a new one is a month away

cool observation

sure

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

F-FUG?

butt mad

Why are macbooks the industry standard in DJing?

>are
that's not true since some time now:
cdm.link/2016/09/apples-relationship-pro-music-needs-mending/

>getting a family

cuck

I spend more in plane tickets monthly, poorfag.

Core2Duo and 4 year old miniflagship

> get on my level