How the fuck do I get Windows 10 for free?

How the fuck do I get Windows 10 for free?

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft site then tried upgrading it using that 'assistive technologies' shit but then it said it couldn't activate because the previous version of Windows I upgraded over hadn't been activated.

Is there a way to make a bootable USB from the assistive technologies thing or do you need a legit version of Windows in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/13215337/KMSpico_10_2_0_FINAL_(Office_and_Win_10_Activator)_[TechTools]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

download the iso off of microsoft. make it bootable. skip activation and install. just install kmspico and activate it from there and then uninstall kmspico.

There are only two forms of getting an original Windows copy:
- Pay for it
- Let your University/job pay for it

you had a whole year to get it for free and you didn't. now ur fucked

This, but be sure to use enterprise ltsb n edition

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/

thepiratebay.org/torrent/13215337/KMSpico_10_2_0_FINAL_(Office_and_Win_10_Activator)_[TechTools]

kys

I didn't do that and I was fine

So I'm screwed? I don't have any legit copies of any Windows version.

Does this actually work? I'm currently using a pirated Windows 7 Ultimate that works just fine. Why use the 'enterprise ltsb n edition'?

Are there any downsides to leaving Windows 10 unactivated?

>These will not be updated with new features but will have security and critical updates applied
Why wouldn't you want new features?

WIndows will stop working and will be a cuck if you don't activate it. This is basically pirated but you're downloading a legit version of windows off of Microsoft WITHOUT the product key. kmspico literally just tricks windows into thinking that it's activated. downloading directly from microsoft just makes sure that it isnt full of bloat

My desktop has been unactivated fr over two years now, literally the only thing I can't do is change the accent color of Windows and the start bar lol.

Yeah it works. Using it right now and no problems.

>using windows

This is not true at all OP, it's not like Windows 7 was... Windows 10 will work unactivated indefinitely.

Well I used that tool they give you to make a USB drive a bootable device as I couldn't be bothered fucking around with CMD, I'm on the Windows 10 that installed right now, suppose I'll see if this KMSpico shit works.

let us know
probably right detsu, i just cant be bothered with the constant messages that beg you to activate windows

There's no messages senpai, just a watermark on the lower right park of your wallpaper.

Seems to work desu.

You're right, apparently I'm just mildly autistic

Go to system properties to double check it worked

The page where it lists the PC name and the product ID and stuff? What should I be looking for to make sure it worked?

>free upgrade offer from Microsoft that marks your machine genuine on official KMS servers even if you don't have valid license
>FUCKING BOTNET NEVER REMOVE POPUP
>offer is over
>guys how to install W10? using hacker programs? ah okay sure brb downloading malware

>Forshit Horizon 3 comes out
>it's only available on Winshit 10
>suddenly need Winshit 10
>it's not free anymore

???

Yes, and it should list things like your CPU and RAM, just scroll to the bottom at the windows logo and it should say Windows is activated or something with the product key
Who cares senpai? It doesn't really matter, some of us don't care about the botnet and just want to play our games

Lmao

More botnet and telemetry? No, thanks.

too bad i don't have another pc laying around, i'm sure of it assistive tech upgrade is still works, use kms pico/daz loader on windows 7.

Looks like it worked, blacked out my super secret product ID in case someone tries to steal my Windows I didn't pay for.

Can I remove the install of KMSpico without messing anything up? When I go to delete the folder it says its in use.

It won't be a problem, just go to Task manager and end it. Uninstall via control panel and then just delete the folder from your program files. It will keep your windows activated