clasohlson.com/no/Exibel-GMX4-optisk-spillemus-/38-5533
gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse
amazon.com/dp/B00WY1C2YA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_M2g8xbJERW28A
amazon.com/gp/product/B01FVPPE04/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
dreammachines.io/collections/gaming-mice/products/dm1-pro-gaming-mouse
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=2m35s&v=_ADK_V8woVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of these lil nuggas.

Logitech G Pro. Small, lightweight and uses the 3366 sensor.

Razer Naga Gaming Mouse.

I use the g100s too. What did you do to yours?

he added wires and some pads on the clicks

well what do the wires do

it has a g502 board, so a g100s with a 3366 sensor.

This one

Daily reminder:
You are all plebs if you dont use objectively best mouse

Steelseries sensei, good mouse, kinda bad sensor

>10 year old MCU
>3310 sensor
>Not even close to 2:1 ratio
>MUH ESPORTS

I used to have an FK2 and EC2-A and I can confirm that the 3310 in Zowie mice feels like shit.

>Being this autistic about a perfectly fine sensor

G pro or g403 wireless? I have been using deathadder so far, and I'm not sure about ambi mice, but still can't decide between the two.

currently have an ec2-a im happy with

my impulsive nature wants me to buy a logishit g pro though, as it seems to be the only decent mouse theyve made in the past decade

But it's not perfectly fine.

G400
Comfiest mouse ever. Not the most durable mouse.

When it breaks, i'm fucked.

I use this thing

carry current

Mine broke, but under warranty Logitech sent me a g400s as a replacement. Still going strong after about 3 years, though I've recently switched to FK1 and gave my mother the g400s.

Is there any mice that lasts more than a year?

I have this mouse. It's very light and quick.

i like it

Ttesports Black Element
3+ years here no problemo

Recomendations on wireless mouses that aren't as small as a thumb? I don't want 'gayming' mouse, just a durable, reliable mouse. Thanks

All you ever need.

whats this mouse called again?

It is quite fashionable. LED color is configurable in software.

clasohlson.com/no/Exibel-GMX4-optisk-spillemus-/38-5533

I bought it locally but you can get it on aliexpress.

My G500's buttons started wearing out. Got a G500s as a replacement and now those buttons are wearing out I think.

Really doubting whether I should spend more money on a Logitech mouse that will just wear out after a few years.

As expected from a norgay.

Just switched to a Zowie EC2A from a G303 - I'm loving it. Feels so much more responsive in CS;GO.

this one. it never disappoints me when playing first person shooters Tbh

Have pic related, but thinking of getting a corsair m65 pro since it uses the same sensor as a g303/502

Dunno i should, the squeaking on the left click of this mouse is getting annoying.

What's Cred Forums think?

Aren't Zowie's shit because they use Huneo switches instead of Ormon switches?

Did they fix the software yet?

Does anybody still make a decent 3-button mouse?
I'm using the $10 "Microsoft Basics" mouse, but it can be a little slow on my 4k monitor.

I currently have a CM Storm Alcor. I'm going to buy a Zowie EC1-A.

Same.

They need to make something between the 100s and the Pro, just cut the RGB and the onboard memory and adjust the price accordingly, it would be literally the perfect mouse.

Its black. The logo rubbed off and it only cost $10.

I'm in the market for a gayming mouse for dota. What should I get?

Forgot pic

How do you like it?

deathadder. dont buy it, literally every person i know with one has double clicking issues.

this but in superior form of g400s

i dont know why anyone would keep making them, theres literally no reason not to at least include the forward and back side buttons

func MS-3R2, shit is comfy as hell, just would prefer it if it was about 100g heavier, so i might have to stick some lead in side to get it top comfy tier.

I have like 10 mice. Even really expensive ones like the $150 Razer Mamba and Logitech Chaos Spectrum G900. Proteus Core G502 is the best you can buy right now imo and nearly half the price of the expensive ones.

increase sensitivity you retard

also this

Great stuff

A crusty old MX518

Yup. In a year it double-clicks, and then 6 months later the MMB dies. It fucking sucks because I love its shape. Here's hoping they're improving the build quality on the new Deathadder Elite.

>wireless

>not using the best non-gaming branded mouse out there.
i'd get it if i had £60 to spend on a mouse.

Why are there so many wires?

nowadays wireless mice have no higher input lag than wired

touchpad but I have a cheap mouse as a reserve if it ever breaks.

>charging your mouse

I'd rather charge my mouse than deal with annoying cable drag

I use this same mouse!

>What mouse do you use Cred Forums?
Razer Naga

Get a mouse bungie and you can use any wired mice with no annoying cable drag. I was getting annoyed at it too, bought a bungie and it fixed my problems.

I have this.

It’s hard to imagine liking a mouse more. I would only change its appearance and materials.

Between the g502, g403 wireless, g pro and mx master wireless, which one should I get if I stay at the computer for most of the day, doing programming and gaming?

Is Steelseries Sensei the most comfy mouse ever?
It feels so centered in my hand conpared to my current Deathadder Chroma.

comfiest out of that lot is the MX master, and a 2nd comfiest would be a G602, the others are too "gamey" as they are small and light which usually translates to not being too comfy.

>as they are small and light which usually translates to not being too comfy.

Not everyone has potato fingers like you fatso

not that user but i had to use one at work and it is shit. it is like a $5 mouse.

i don't have potato fingers i just prefer palm grip mice like the IME3.0, as i've got a fucked wrist which makes claw and fingertip mice painful.

got a ducky mouse because i want to be more obscure than zowie

there is nothing wrong with 3310

>there is nothing wrong with 3310

It's inherently shit with tons of smoothing.

can you tell me why Logitech products internals look like shit but Microsoft ones look pretty nice?

I opened a xbox360 controller and F710 and the one from Logitech was a fucking mess

I do have quite big hands, and I'm strongly considering the g403 because of the sensor, the shape (I've been using deathadder so far), and the fact that it can be wireless, but I'm still not fully decided yet.

Wait really? Is there a guide how to do it, haven't found anything constructive.

No mousepad?

G9 (not G9x)
perfect fucking mouse

>Core
are there multiple version of the G502? wtf is the Core?

gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse

the core version doesn't have RGB lights.

Why would you pay 50% more to not have leds?
Also, how does the g403 compare to it?

fucking this..best mouse i've ever used..

Even for fps? Would this or the new g403 wireless be better?

This. And I am very satisfied.

>gaming
i'm too old for this shit
>tfw 32

Oh, I had that mouse. But then it started giving me issues so I bought a Corsair Katar.

sort of an all purpose mouse

This, until the day that both my G9 and G9x die beyond repair.

same. stole it from my father.

Rival 300. Piece of shit constantly has spin-outs.

What would people chose between:

Zowie FK2
Steelseries Sensei

New Logitech G-Pro

it wouldn't be a bad option but bear in mind the M65 is heavier, around 40% more than the xornet ii and slightly larger

why does this matter?

it takes less force to move and to stop a mouse the lighter it is

given the xornet small size and weight, you can easily move it around with your fingertips for precise movements, and use your whole hand for longer distances

I've had a G9, then a G9x then I transitioned to the CM Storm Spawn, however the sensor had problems when tracking at high speeds so i had to use a mouse pad

then I changed to the Corsair Sabre, it took time but after a while I realized that the larger weight and size decreased by aiming ability, then I got the Xornet II and my aiming improved a bit, specially at tracking enemies

That being said my hands are average sized, so if you have large hands and feel the xornet is way too little so it affects your aiming, then go for a larger mouse

Is there a brand that tends to have a longer life than other brands in general?

A G400s, but more importantly I need to know what a good mousepad is. Does anyone know of a good large black cloth mousepad with no branding? Right now I'm using a BigDogsSportsware mousepad copyrighted in 1996. It has this image on it.

Trying to choose a mouse is the most difficult thing in life, theres always at least one dealbreaker on every model

The G-Pro is perfect, and I say this as someone who hates Logitech and thinks that almost everything they've ever released is a huge ripoff.

Curious, I'm after a mouse with a handful of programmable macro buttons for nonspecific shenanigans, just wondering what's around these days?

Logitech G303

I have been using this mouse on my notebook for the past decade(except mine is all black)... It has stuck with me through 6 laptops.

Its in rough shape now tho. One of the feet fell, off, i had to open it up a few months ago to clean it out(something was rattling inside it) and fix the left switch since it was doing that weird double click thing, and i broke 1 of the friction lock tabs on it while reassembling it. Would love to find another boxed new one.

I just dont like wireless mouse. Though i guess since my pc's all use bluetooth 4.0, it isnt too big a deal(it wasnt the latency that pissed me off... If was the hit on battery life)

i sold my g502 for my g900 and havent looked back at all. better shape, feel and the wire on the g900 is 10x better than the garbage on the g502 that not only holds its shape but feels like it's slicked with tar.

Which mice has a good MMB that doesn't stop working in like a year? I use it a lot while working and on Dota, and it just pretty much stopped registering clicks after a year on my Deathadder. Is the G502 any good? Or should I just get the G403?

How about the G402? Same shape, better scrollwheel, uniform black color.

I have the G402. It's pretty fucking sweet. A lot of people bitch about the scroll wheel, it's not as good as the G502 and at first it is stiff but with a little use it's comfy. Been using it for probably a year roughly with no problems, but if you aren't a manlet like me you might find it a bit small.

What mice do pros use? I assume not gaudy shit with LEDs.

Ight nigga. NEETs need not apply.

Logitech M570
Hate all you want, I love this thing and never want to go back to a regular mouse.

I have one and I won't fall for the meme again.

It's just a shittier Deathadder.

Bump, it wasn't a joke

Just make your own, there's a million different custom mousepad creation sites.

I'd highly recommend this company, I don't think you're going to find a decent pad with no branding but this company logo is small and out of the way

amazon.com/dp/B00WY1C2YA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_M2g8xbJERW28A

Doesn't that thing weigh like 2 tons from a giant metal plate under it, and have horrific acceleration?

>Have stubby thump
>Sniper button would be an amazing button for "Hold to drop DPI" when sniping in some games
>Thanks to my stubby thumb it's way outside my reach and I have to basically turn the mouse half sideway or put my hand way up the mouse to reach it

I wish I could use it

I find the side paneling a little too slippery. I miss the grippier rubber of the previous version.
I use this mouse as well, so good taste user

As a long time logitech user myself, i understand your doubts.

I own a G500, but i don't use it. The tine buttons right by me index finger were disgusting.

Is it even out yet?

Been out for a month.

My MX518 is 9 years old and still works fine. Too bad they don't make them anymore

Yesterday i bought the g502 spectrum (the one with the rgb leds) and i'm very fucking satisfied with it

Anyone have a suggestion for a mouse that is in the shape of the Zowie EC and the g403 prodigy? g403 is too expensive and the EC has switches of Huneo which I heard is bad.

Deathadder, but its worse in quality than the g403

I would rather avoid razer since I heard bad things about that company. So any other suggestions?

Sharkoon Fireglider Black is what i use

>2:1 ratio
stop letting rocket jump ninja form your opinions

What's wrong with his reviews? Who else to trust?

He tries to give recommendations based on what he thinks the user wants but he lets arbitrary shit like 2:1 and shapes HE personally doesn't like get in the way of recommending good mice that aren't 100% "safe". Sometimes he doesn't, though. He also doesn't ever get into the technical details of how the sensor actually performs, he just gives a vague statement about how he thinks it feels and a quake test that says very little. He is probably the best option on youtube, but that's not saying much. What I would do is use a combination of youtube for seeing and hearing it on video, ocn for the sensor tests some of the autists over there do + any potential production/firmware/software/latency issues that the bigger reviews and general consumer might miss, and most importantly, how it feels to you in your hand and in game
tl;dr do your research

Well, the wireless g403 seems fine so far so I'm most likely gonna buy it, not only because he said it's good, but because it seems like the best wireless mouse on the market right now, bar the battery life

Not to mention Rocket Jump Ninja only reviews mice from a FPS perspective. Not everyone plays FPS so some people would like a mouse that is for regular gaming.

Is the g403 good for everyday use or should I go for a different one? I want a 50/50 gaming and all around mouse, do it's either the wireless g403 or the mx wireless one, but the mx doesn't have a good sensor and input lag but it has better battery life.
Pls help

g403 I believe is for regular use since the shape and weight is heavier than the g pro. So take that for what you will.

I meant the wireless g403 or
Since they're both wireless, but I will still use them for gaming, so I don't know which one to get

I've never used the so I can't give you any info on it.

Ok so I'm not a manlet (6'4), and I need a nice mouse that isn't for little men, just something that feels great gaming and all around generally. The one I use now is some generic walmart mouse, I feel it could be more precise but I've never used any good mice and have no idea if it's worth investing in.

CM Inferno
CM Sentinel Advance

Both mice in the pic. Probably gonna swap out Deathadder because mousewheel is fucked.

Anyone used both? Or can give some words about the wireless g403?

using an intellimouse 3.0

I've been reading about increasing the polling rate for the intellimouse 3.0 / 1.1 but all the methods ive seen require you to load an unsigned driver and you have to disable driver integrity check permanently, does anyone know if its possible to up the polling rate without disabling this permanently ?

I have a Zowie EC1 Evo and I find that the mouse seems to move on its own or wiggle which causes a lot of misclicking. What's up with that?

Pic related is the mouse I'm using. I wanted a big mouse like the MX518

Pls respond

G400s. It's breddy gud.

Might cop Mionix Naos 7000. Thoughts?

I ordered James Donkey mice(yeah, that is plural, I'd hate to shop for replacement in case my cheap chink mouse shits itself) for cheap from China. Sure, the sensor is nothing to write home about, but it's still okay mouse with two side buttons and those gel pads are something I like. Only issue is the rubber cabling, which kinda tends to snag. Okay for my purposes(playing Killing Floor is probably the closest I'd have a need for gaming mouse anyway)

I want to get this mouse, but am afraid it won't fit my hand.

My hand is 7.7 inch long and 9 across. Does this match your hand dimensions?

g403, best mouse out there right now if you're right handed. It's lighter than the g500 pictured on the right and clicking is definitely easier.

If they made a g503 with better mouse skates, same shape, infinity scroll, and some way to indicate what DPI setting I'm using, it would be the perfect mouse.

Pros:
-great shape
-great sensor
-looks sleek
-great side buttons and mouse clicks

cons:
-no infinity scroll
-no DPI indicator
-overpriced

It's pretty nice.

I have the M56 Pro RGB I've been using it for a few months now, and I would not recommend it. as a matter of fact, I'm in this thread looking for a new mouse so I can smash that one on the ground. The finish wears off quickly, the profile of it does not fill the hand, unless you have manlet hands, and my sensor has actually been fucking up lately and just not moving when I move the mouse. Combined with Corsair's shitty CUE software, it's the first piece of tech I regret buying. Do yourself a favor user and just don't do it.

>I have the M56 Pro RGB
meant to say M65. also meant to mention that there is no left and right scrolling on the scroll wheel, and no hyper scrolling either.

i use the za12 and had previously used the original fk. zowie makes some nice mouse but the scroll wheels suck so goddamn much. they're always the first part to fail and feel like ass from day 1.

got 2 wmo's for 3$ yesterday works great :D

maybe loose debris on the lens?

I just copped this, and it feels great, no branding: amazon.com/gp/product/B01FVPPE04/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

how does the MX master compare to the latest gaymen mouse with 33XX sensor? Regarding FPS's and the like? I loved my MX1100 with a passion and still keep it around, but the software was getting dated and I wanted something else, so I made the mistake of buying the M65 Pro, and now I am considering the MX Master

just got this in the mail. dont care for the rgb which can be turned off. just wanted a simple, light-weight mouse with the best sensor on the market.

>Buying a chinkshit generic clone mouse
I kinda miss my old Anker 8200, even if my current mouse is objectively better and more comfortable.

Nope. I've cleaned it out. I'm using a Kingston Hyper X mousepad. Not sure if that's causing problems

That mouse looks more like a prototype than a production unit with all those wires and hot glue.

So stoked they just released this. pic related will be my new daily driver.

Which mouse is the closest to Steelseries Sensei that got a good sensor?

And Sensei and Sensei Raw doesnt use the same sensor right?

Ninox Aurora because it was cheap ($20) and good. I thought about getting another for the longest time since they were still only $20 on Amazon. However they're no longer made so I don't know what to get anymore. $40 is pretty much my limit so I'll probably have to get that G303 deal.

What the fuck am I even reading. That's not how physics works.

Is the G300s good for fps? 40 dollar MSRP seems too good to be true.

yo is this guy fucking retarded?

The one and only

Love this. It's like a better G400/MX518.

I wanted a comfy mouse so I got this and trackball from the only firm that's relevant: kensington

wish it was bigger but it is a nice concept

Does anyone have experience with MMO/MOBA mice? I pretty much just play Dota, and the new Rival 500 seems kinda neat for that, even though it has an excessive amount of buttons. I have never really felt the need to bind shit to the couple of browser buttons that are usually on the side of the mice, so I wonder how helpful those really are.

im still using this, ultraprecision

Ever since I started using gayman mice, I've gone from MX518, to G400s, to this fucker.

Easily the best mouse I've owned so far.

Nice. I have one without those arrow buttons. I like it a lot.

if by quality you mean price. then yes it's improved by $50

I forgot when I bought it, was a long fucking time ago...

Yo mom's tits aka real life

had the g302 for a year, I like it a lot, no issues

I like my gigabyte mouse a lot, but the Ghost mousepad gets dirty pretty fast and isn't as washable as my older pad.

I claw/fingertip (leaning towards fingertip), so I pretty much have to use a short and wide mouse. as many know for years the g9x was the go-to, it was pretty much the only mouse with that shape and a great one which is why it's so legendary, still used today by pros despite having a laser sensor which isn't that good by today's standards.

I still have mine but there are other options now. I wish logitech would come out with a g9x successor, but they don't seem to want to despite being asked by many for years.

currently using CM xornet II, amazing you can get such a great mouse for so cheap these days. no frills really, but functionally pretty much perfect for general use and FPS gaming. it doesn't have tons of buttons, or fancy scroll, but it has just the right amount for a gamer, 5 buttons and dpi up/down. I used a spawn before that. needed some firmware selection and I did that tape sensor mod which really does work well, but the new xornet is pretty much a fixed spawn.

there are a lot more mouse with g9x-like shape these days, but many are chink mice with uncertain sensors.

M100r?

>buy g502 because I was memed into thinking it's the next g9x

my fault for not doing the measurements myself from all the angles but fuck me, it's sitting in a box now. I should really sell it.

>backlit clit

I rarely play games, so I can't tell. Also, I have older version, G300. Bought it because it has two buttons below scroller I got used on my previous mouse. I'm verry happy with it.

>Which mouse is the closest to Steelseries Sensei that got a good sensor?
dreammachines.io/collections/gaming-mice/products/dm1-pro-gaming-mouse

Literally the exact same shape.

I bought an M570 a couple months ago. It took me a couple weeks to get used to it, but now having to drag a regular mouse around feels so alien. It also saves a lot of desk space.

Have Lenovo version, dogshit.

Bought one, sold it in a week, sized for a child's hand, low quality plastic shit, rattling giant metal scroll. I think only gaymurr children use this mouse.

Have EC2-A, nice quality, nice shape, precise, but the plastic/coating is disgusting for me, the side buttons feel terrible and generally unacceptable lack of features. Also it just fucking refuses to work on some mousepads. Selling it

Currently using pic related for 2 weeks now. Sadly very disappointed in the shape, the Naos7000 is a million times comfier, they cut down the body where they didnt need to and added to it where they absolutely shouldn't have, like forcing a wedge between your left/right buttons.
Also that disgusting rubber under the thumb, their coating is fucking perfect and theyh ave to ruin it with this rubber shit
I'll probably sell this too.

>g302
I can vouch for this user. My current mouse and its perfect for all my needs.

Cm storm Alcor, not a premium mouse, but it has everything I need, it's accurate and I like the shape.

>people maxed out the acceleration of this mouse so much they made a new version with a higher acceleration
how

G600 for WoW
Kensington Orbit for day to day

Does Razer really make bad mouse or is that just a meme?

No, it's not a meme. I own a Deathadder Chroma which started to double click in almost exactly a year, and a few months later the middle mouse button died. It's still my favorite mouse shape-wise, but it has terrible build quality.

I just built my first gayman PC and am looking for a mouse, what's a good entry-level one for MOBAs and shit? I don't play many FPS games so it doesn't need to be top of the line or anything.

it's more expensive because it isn't being produced anymore, had very very slight differences in build quality i think, i would personally go for the spectrum, no reason to go for the discontinued one when it's almost exactly the same but lacks rgb lighting.

Well shit, was going to get the Deathadder Elite but now that's out of the question since it fit the shape I like and I don't know any other mouses that have the same shape.

The deathadder shape has been imitated a lot by other companies, zowie i think has a bunch of DA shaped mice

I also heard the new deathadder has better mechanical switches, which might last longer, but then again the mouse is new so probably no reports are out yet about it dying

I'd wait for some reviews on the Elite, which is what I'm doing. I'm really considering getting a G403 to replace my DA, but after they've announced the Elite, I decided to wait a bit to see if they improved anything about it, because I still really like the shape, and they seem to be marketing it as having an improved quality.

I was thinking of Zowie but then I heard they use switches that aren't liked for some reason since I don't know much about mouses.

I hope they improve because I need a mouse since all I'm using right now is the Naga and it's for mmo use so I can't use it for regular gaming since it's too big and heavy.

Should I?
The master is for everyday use, the g403 for gaming, and I thought of getting the pro just to see if I like it better than the g403.
Buying from amazon because of their easier return policy.

What is Amazon's return policy? I keep seeing people go on about it, but I have no idea why it is so good?

30 days, and they supposedly ship you a replacement/refund very fast. I asked them if I could test the mouse out and then get my money back, they said yes.

Got the white one at a best buy for 15$ a couple years ago. Best mouse

Wait, that really works? So I can just order an item and say I didn't like it and get my money back?

Well I'm guessing if you didn't damage it yes.
I literally asked their support if I can take the mouse out of the box to see how it feels, and if I don't like it if I can return it, they said yes.
I saved the transcript, but it's in german.

Well fuck, I could have returned this keyboard I didn't like since I didn't like brown switches.

So I just talk to support and tell them I want a refund because I didn't like the feel of the keyboard?

Is it from the day you order or the day it gets delivered that the 30 day countdown starts?

Day it gets delivered.

Yes, but it might be different in different countries.

>
>Is the G300s good for fps? 40 dollar MSRP seems too good to be true.
I bought one a week ago. Excellent sensor but its slightly uncomfortable due to the left/right hand design.

I have this one and it's fucking awesome

P sure it's the 7000 not the 3200. The Pinky rest was a must for me

Im in doubt between the G402 and the G502, I like the design and weight of the G402 but the cable and scroll wheel on the G502, the fuck can't Logitech ever combine those two instead?

This, this mouse is GOAT

needs a hyperfast scroll wheel for me.

So, should I? Anyone had any of these mice yet that can give some advice regarding them?

I use a Kensington Expert.

What's the modern equivalent to the Logitech G400? Logi's newer gaymen mouse look ugly as fuck, and they have a bunch of extra buttons I'll never use.

I suppose they work comfotably with the fingerless gloves and all

good sensor
awesome palm grip
Great mouse if you have the desk space for it

>Rival 300
>esports approved
KEK

Bought this about a month ago for cad(creo parametric) . Awsome experience so far! Scrol feels a bit wonky and grindy, but is adequate. I had the previous 2 mx laser pro wathever, but they broke down afer a year or 2 ( losing connection, worn out micro switches).
This baby wors smoooth, but needs some time to get used to.

Btw, the ball itself is huge, the inertia of it allows precise scrolling( flick to travel to other corner and tap to stop at app. Location). It supposed to be as large as a pool ball. Should i pimp it with an 8-ball!

Fucking this.

I actually do use finger-less gloves with my mouse, ones I made myself from cutting the fingers off those cheap gloves they sell at gas stations and shit. keeps my mouse and mouse pad cleaner and my hands less sweaty. it feels weird without it now. before my wrist rest would get icky from having my bare skin lay on it all day. it only really works for fingertip though, since for the most part the gloves never actually touch the mouse, since you're not palming it.

Still rocking with g400.

Might get g400s if my 400 goes poof.

Same here. This is all a mouse needs to be.

>daily driver
>it's not a car

not to mention its selling on the sole "feature" that it has an older csgo meme skin on it.

Just got this 2 weeks ago. Love it so far, sensor feels great. The clicks are crisp with minimal travel distance. Would highly recommend it for people who game and don't mind spending quite a bit. But if you don't like ambi, then go for shaped mouse. For regular use, the Logitech MX Master is king.

>Loudnigra
FUCK THAT THING IS SEXY

Corsair Scimitar or Logitech G600

Damn right.

I used to have a wireless mouse. Some days I'd set it on the charger wrong and it'd run out of juice halfway through the next day. The mere thought of that happening again makes me break out in a cold sweat.

Wireless mice are also heavier, which I don't prefer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're a bad choice, they're just not for me.

(CAPTCHA that is clearly an apartment number, not an address number, but if you insist.)

RAT 7 and I am never going to switch. It works like new after 7 years at least, and there are no comparable mice with a rest for pinkie and thumb. I don't want my fingers sliding on my mousepad all day. The sensor isn't great but it wasn't that expensive either.

Keep listening to Cred Forums instead of trying things yourself and having your own opinion.

G100s is cool. had one, got used up, got second one. Only bad thing is that left mouse button is squeaking when using it with left hand.

Can't wait for these to come out.

Cm Storm spawn 2 looks like.

Thinly veiled Logitech shill thread. No one wants your pieces of shit.

are they 1.1a though? with the 1.0 version if you move the mouse too fast, the sensor will shit itself.

Nice focus retard

Tips for painting G602?

Well it's screenshot from a video.

I can't focus a screenshot.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=2m35s&v=_ADK_V8woVE

the only mouse one will ever need

>spawn 2 with colors
fug. I need one now even though I already have an original spawn and xornet 2.

Best modern mouse.

He means the white wires in the case. It looks like a shit design, you don't need that much wire.

That's fucking stupid and you're fucking stupid for saying it.

>5472x3648

for what purpose

My nigger