I bought this 1.8" PATA SSD for my Thinkpad X41, it should be arriving soon in the mail, what do you think Cred Forums?

I bought this 1.8" PATA SSD for my Thinkpad X41, it should be arriving soon in the mail, what do you think Cred Forums?

I find it strange that there is almost no information about this OCZ SSD anywhere, only links to stores in Japan and other Asian countries, and most of them are out of stock.

Is this shit legit or does it have some weird ass KingSpec SSD inside? (I didn't want to buy those for my Thinkpad, just because I don't trust the brand, they might be good though)

The model ID is:
OCZSSDPATA1-64G18

>PATA SSD
You overpaid.

>didn't say how much he paid
Or are you trying to say $0.01 would be overpaying?

>Thinkpad X41

jesus fucking poorfags. save up your neet bucks and buy something from this fucking decade

I've never seen a PATA SSD that didn't cost a shit ton compared to a SATA drive. And I've been price checking them lately as I'm upgrading from a 1.8" PATA HDD too.

>using old machines makes you poor
Fuck off, you consumerist whore.

I paid 60 euros and I don't care, I have money, I just like fixing up old laptops

Also old Thinkpads are sexy as fuck

>$67 for a 64GB drive
my point exactly

TFW I clicked into thread because I thought OP meant Petabyte SSD

I don't care my man, I just want a good SSD for my trusty X41, already upgraded it to 2.5GB RAM (max supported)

My main laptop is a T460s

>what do you think Cred Forums?
>I don't care what you think
All I'm saying is you could've gotten twice the storage for like $10 less.

I said I don't care about paying that much, are you drunk?

The only other PATA SSD's were some Chinese KingSpec drives that I didn't trust, OCZ on the other hand is known

No, are you retarded? You could've gotten a name brand mSATA SSD and an mSATA to PATA adapter and either paid much less for the same capacity or had like $10 left over. Christ are you ever a dumbass.

I know, but I didn't want to bother with all the work

Still with the money, you stupid fuck I said I don't care about money, will you shut the fuck up about your shitty 10 dollars already? I wipe my ass with that money, for fuck sake

>lol look at me guys I'm so rich xDDD I love wasting money
You're even dumber than I thought

You're the one who started talking about money, poorfag

You're the one that asked for my opinion, poorfag pretending to be rich. The amount of money you have doesn't matter, wasting it is still wasting it.
>I wipe my ass with a $10 bill
So can a fucking McDonald's employee lmao

I asked about the SSD itself as a piece of technology you autist, I never mentioned the price in my original post for a reason

And I was telling you that you overpaid.

I had an ocz, it only lasted a year

>not appreciating classic machines

OP here

Since this thread is for some reason still alive, the SSD mentioned is actually a legit OCZ SSD (Read from Japanese sources) from 2009

Hope it's reliable even though it's old...

>I wipe my ass with that money, for fuck sake

This is a proper use for the so-called "Euro." They are worthless Monopoly money. Why you faggots think it's acceptable for your employer or banks to pay you in this bullshit is insanely retarded. You should demand genuine US Dollars only.

(You)

It would of probably been cheaper and better to use an mSATA SSD with some sort of IDE adapter.

It definitely would've been. He doesn't care though, he likes wasting money

>(You)

(ME!)