GORSHILL HAS SOLD OUT

fucking microsoft is working closely with him to develop Edge extensions

twitter.com/MSEdgeDev/status/779382154249646081

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Does-uBlock-block-ads-or-just-hide-them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence#The_fundamental_right
reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5465gq/ublock_origin_ghostery_turn_off_the_lights_coming/
github.com/nikrolls/uBlock-Edge#microsoft-edge
github.com/nikrolls/uBlock-Edge/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats not gorhill

What's the problem?

Well no shit. uBLock Origin only hides the ads and tracks its users. MS would like that.

wtf I hate ublock now

cool

but edge will still track you, so why

lmao

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Does-uBlock-block-ads-or-just-hide-them?

>selling out to Microsoft is worse than selling out to Google

"Your honor, my client is innocent!!!!1!!11!!1 See, here's an article he himself wrote to say that he is innocent that proves it!!!!1!!"

Why the FUCK is Billy G in the pic you idiot?

You're welcome to provide proof to the contrary.

Who would know how the addon works better than the developer?

The code is open source, you're free to look for any tracking code, like you claim there is.

"God exists. You're welcome to provide proof to the contrary."

That picture is the Chris Jew, not for hill

Plus this is old news

Plus what's wrong with this anyways?

>Cred Forums rightfully complains that Edge lacks extensions
>MS brings extensions to Edge
>HURR DURR THEY'RE SELLING OUT TO MS
Fucking autistic man children, the lot of you.

I'll never, ever understand why people believe this. Microshit only *wishes* they were as fucked up and powerful as Google

>he does it for free

You started with the claim that uBlock tracks its users. Where's the proof?

I'm tired of Chromes BS!

I'm gonna give Edge a try when it gets Ublock O.

>I didn't read the whole thing

Burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

It's not gorhill that is porting it.

I suppose you also completely trust all government institutions and believe that there's no corruption. After all, who knows how to manage public money better than politicians and bureaucrats?

Nice strawman kid

Stop wasting everyone's fucking time

>he doesnt know the difference between criminal and other branches of law

It's up to YOU to prove that you are innocent if a bureau suspects you are breaching regulations, smartass.

More like "God has written on the rock for everyone to read and share. You're welcome to read it, share it, and even write it down in your own words to make sure it reads correctly yourself, you stupid fuck."

>Needing to write a blog to defend something ((((( free )))))

If he stood nothing to gain from this action why would he need to address it?

>It's up to YOU to prove that you are innocent

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence#The_fundamental_right

NoseHill gets donations and is rich from other apps

Nothing, just the usual >le microsoft is le bad xddd meme from NEETs and other retards.

>Create something
>People slander and lie about it
>Set the record straight
>"OMG WHY IS HE DEFENDING IT?!?!? HE MUST BE GUILTY!!!!"

Fuck
Off

yeah, that sounds fishy. he supposedly has no time to review pull requests and accept feature requests, but spends a whole lot time writing pieces to "defend" himself. it's obvious there was money prospects since the beginning

Lmao

There are people who actually believe this.

t. Jewberg himself

Dicking around on on the internet you should be fucking ashamed. Go steal some breadsticks from starving Ethiopians you rank ass kike.

This has to be a meme or are you people really this retarded?

Does Edge support userscripts or no?

>Oh god, all my arugments have been BTFO!
>I know! I'll just insult the other poster!!! I WIN!!!

lmao dude

Raced to the bottom in record time, senpai.

something like tampermonkey? I think they're coming.

>still no rgb text rendering
JUST

Just don't respond.
@56873485 was already an obvious troll post.

>you people
>implying it's not just the one shill that has been shitting up the thread from the start, just like he does with every uBlock thread

Great for him. It's always nice when open source developers can profit on their work. If you don't like it you can always fork his project.

I believe Google was and is way more evil than Microsoft ever was or can be. Do google still use their "do no evil" slogan? It's quite obvious Google wish they were NSA but actually evil.

Not that anyone here cares but as soon as Edge supports uBlockOrigin chrome is gone, fucking gone.

>Chrome is gone
hopefully
but Chromium will stay

Fuck off shill.

You just want people to use (((Adblock Plus)))

That's not gorhill fucking retard. That's the Jew cuck that he gave ublock away too when he had a rage fit and quit development and then made ublock origin

It's not gorhill who is doing the porting though, it's nikrolls
reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5465gq/ublock_origin_ghostery_turn_off_the_lights_coming/
github.com/nikrolls/uBlock-Edge#microsoft-edge

that's the joke.

> gorhill is happy to take pajeet cash for an Edge port
> still won't do a fucking Safari port

fuck this faggot

>I believe Google was and is way more evil than Microsoft ever was or can be.

Had you said this before Windows 10 I would have agreed but MS has shown to have the exact same ambitions. Google just beat them to it.

> implying jewapple would pay a penny
tip top lol.

even ABP is very limited in Edge so ..I wonder how it will work.
by the way, Edge IS F fast.
it is a botnet probably, it is MS, but fuck me it's fast as shit.

>Needing to write a blog to defend something ((((( free )))))

I doubt most users can read the code of uBlock Origin.

Aren't there any decent addons that use the native adblocking api in safari yet?

It's been like a year

who even implied that? I'm just saying fuck him for not using his already existing codebase to make a port.

The API sucked ass in its Safari 9 version, it got significantly less limited in Safari 10 but at this point no one gives a fuck. Bravo Apple.

Seems more like a reaction to what Google is doing. Microsoft has lost direction and the initiative so they copy what Google is doing poorly.

oh my GOODNESS
Who is the literal ANGEL?

> don't need to use Chromium in OS X
> no won't need to use Chromium in Windows

feels good.

Rize.

Rize is love.

Rize is life.

>@56873485
do you do this so as not to give that post a (you), or because you're getting confused and thought you were on twitter?

It's a meme you dip.

To get responses from triggered autists and laugh at how autistic they are.

are you jewish irl

Is a Microsoft browser as much of a botnet as Chrome? Is that possible?

no, you need to respond and clarify. not to argue with them, mind you(arguing with shills is pointless of course), but to clarify things for other users, who might believe the shills lies & slander otherwise

like massively spying on everyone?

Everything sends "metrics" everywhere nowadays. Even android. Even your fucking browser.

>ublock origin
Not bad, Microsoft. Not bad.
I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't fuck up and pay that filthy jew to try to put his broken version in.

I'm literally using ublock on Edge right now

How much do you get paid for posts like this?

>He's obviously guilty since someone on Cred Forums suspected him to be, and Cred Forums's suspicions are always rational.

Nothing will make you freetards happy. Just go fuck yourself.

i think sending usage statistics is a bit different from sending all keyboard input, microphone input, taking screenshots regular, and if a webcam is present even taking pictures with that and sending them off to microsoft. Any other questions Mr. S. hill?

Literally only affects Insiders who opts in only

So, does uBlock block ads or just hides them? Does ABP block them?

Ublock Edge has been on Edge since the anniversary update in August.
github.com/nikrolls/uBlock-Edge/releases

Rose is pretty good too.

>i think sending usage statistics is a bit different from sending all keyboard input, microphone input, taking screenshots regular, and if a webcam is present even taking pictures with that and sending them off to microsoft.
Yeah that's windows insider and opt in. Chrome and other web browser will send "anonymous" data which includes your keystrokes in the browser and history unless you change the defaults.

WHAAAAAAAA PEOPLE WORK FOR MONEYYY WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fucking liberals, i hope you all die.

They both block ads. ublock blocks them and then does a sweep of the page for elements that were broken and selectively hides those broken elements. Adblock blocks just the same but when it tries to hide broken elements it just applies a giant css file(stylesheet) to every page to remove broken elements.

Some guy misinterpreted a bug report ages ago and never quit spamming since.

ABP has sold out for the acceptable ads program where companies pay them to not block their ads.

>i-i-i-i-it's opt-in i swear
nice try shill
see github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Does-uBlock-block-ads-or-just-hide-them?

>red hat shills believe in this

Your analogy fails because the government has no property analogous to being open source.

You can't disprove the existence of something - that's why the burden of proof lies on the one claiming existence.

Cred Forums doesn't even use Winshit, let alone Edgy. Lurk moar, or