Bang for Buck Smartphone Thread

Objectively speaking, which smartphone today gives you the best performances to cost ratio / value for money / ROI (whatever you want to call it)?

Other urls found in this thread:

ringingbells.co.in/freedom251
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't there some phone general thread you phoneposters can shit in? The amount of phone threads is getting ridiculous.

Redmi Note 3 Pro. Period.

If you also want a good camera... Probably something like the Axon 7. It all depends on your preferences. But in general the RN3P is pretty much unmatched in BftB.

Next time, post your question here.

Neoix Rakkaus

Hate to be a shill, but if your looking for a nice cheap phone that could be mid-range, for $140 dollars you can't really go wrong

amd64 phones

>axon 7
>neoix rakkaus
You guys gotta be making up those names, no way they're real

LG Sunrise
Costs $10

Its been said the the Axon 7 has a disappointing camera. I'd honestly go with the Oneplus 3 or better, the Nexus 5X is camera is your main focus.

For price and specs yeah. It doesn't work with all carriers though I think only 1 in the US.

For non-chinkphones I'd probably have to go with the Blu Life One X2, but it hasn't been around long enough to say that conclusively.

Where can I find a decent landscape slider Android?

AIEK M4
best spent $10

This phone is complete trash for the price, when phones like the One X2 and especially the Redmi 3S exist.
>mtk6735
Literally garbage.

BANG for your buck? That would be the note7.

Kek

Finna pull the trigger on either an HTC 10 or an S7

What do

Nexus 6p,,,400$ before taxes, 64 GB . Brand new, currently running 7.0. ..

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro if you live anywhere but the USA

blu phones
blu vivoxl has usb type c too

My first ever comment on Cred Forums.

HTC 10 by far
I have the M8, It had the lowest touch latency for its time @ 46ms.

This makes a huge difference.
Google Touch screen latency 2016.
Check reddit.

Current king is iPhone 6s+
I believe iPhone 7 is better, but who knows.
You do get more SAR with the 7 (~60%) vs 7+(32%) Cell Radiation.

Sony Xperia Z2

Since when was budget more than $200?

Is 2nd gen Moto E still good?

Lg x power w. Mediatek P10 6755. No I don't have it yet

you're mom
Costs 0$

Delete this!

Kekerino

Get a Honor 8.

>phone rings
>he pulls out a wallet
lmao

Its not even as good as either one of those

Best performance to cost would be LeEco Le Max 2 or Zuk z2.

Now if you want shit like micro SD slot or 9999MP camera, that's another story.

Moto x pure

The iPhone 7 has the best specifications for any device in its price range. With all of its productivity features and improvements, it really stands out in ease of use and safety.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

cat s60. it wont break on you

Should add the caveat that you need to install CM13 on it if you don't want ugly chink spyware.

5x has the same camera as the 6p, so if that's your main concern, you can save yourself $150 by

chinkphones tend to have bad cameras, it's not just about megapixels. More megapixels != better camera

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

wtf

Would the redmi note 3 pro be a downgrade to anything compared to my 6+ (not S)

Also what about the one plus 3?

Will probably just wait for pixel though

[This comment can only be viewed by users with a Cred Forums GOLD account or higher.]

Also newb question will ask here.

If one got a redmi note pro 3, installed CM 13 and rooted (guessing cm is rooted, or requires root to be installed), do you get OTA updates from the CM dev like a regular phone? And if so does that mean OTA works with root and you do not have to reroot? Or does cm not get OTA?

Can't find the answer to this googling very easily since I'm being specific.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
Fucking japchink m00k is jewing us out again!

>subject

better update that shit nigga

Used LG G3 for $50.

>Is 2nd gen Moto E still good?
It's pretty bad compared to chinkphones but almost the same thing as the moto G4 Play

>do you get OTA updates from the CM dev like a regular phone? And if so does that mean OTA works with root and you do not have to reroot?
It just werks, you can keep root and get OTA updates
Though some stuff like Xposed doesn't survive updates, and you have to flash it again

Flash what? The rom or do you have to re root?

Isn't xposed just a normal apk? Maybe I don't know what xposed is.

And so you get full android updates as well? So you'd get cm14 (nougat) OTA AND keep root? I really am interested in the Adblock that you can get with root.

That's pretty sweet if so

>chink spyware
if you use the official global rom it's the same spyware you get with every other android

Just watch out for a good deal, user. I got my S7 for 500 bucks this week. The OP3 costs about 450 bucks here.

Chinkphones often have little black bezels, or on the mi4 Massive, to make the screen look bigger than it is. This rustles my autism too much to ever buy a chick phone

ordered a Redmi note 3 pro, too. my s3 mini has these black bars, too, so it's not a big deal for me

>Isn't xposed just a normal apk? Maybe I don't know what xposed is.
No, it's a flashable zip
>And so you get full android updates as well? So you'd get cm14 (nougat) OTA AND keep root?
You do but major updates through OTA sometimes break things, clean flashing is a better idea in those cases
Root will always be available unless you uninstall it, even then any update will bring root back

>Rakkaus
>Finnish word for "love"
>No connection to Finland whatsoever

Ok so it's best to only use OTA for 6.x updates if that were the case and not to update to a whole new android version?

Kind of sucks to have to flash a whole update but I guess I could mitigate data loss by keeping most stuff on an sd (if I get a phone with such capability).

Sounds like a hassle though, but then again I have no experience with doing this kind of thing on android so maybe that's why.

That's why you buy black color phones only

You're still getting chinkd

I mean, they clearly do specify screen size. you get what the number is before buying and its standard size as well. I wouldn't call that getting chinkd.

They do this to make the bezels look smaller than it already is. So a black phone completely eliminates those distracting lines. so now you are good.

have a Lenovo k5 and a Redmi note 3 both black. pretty neat actually

Wasn't there some indian phone that cost just a few dollars

yeah, but you could only get it from india

*in india, if you are citizen

Letv leeco le max 2
Name a phone with similar specs that costs less
Pro-tip: you can't

pajeet here

its called the freedom 251

ringingbells.co.in/freedom251

3.75 USD

Bretty gud