Cred Forums related humor

Cred Forums related humor

Other urls found in this thread:

netmarketshare.com/report.aspx?qprid=11&qpaf=&qpcustom=Linux&qpcustomb=0&qpsp=186&qpnp=24&qptimeframe=M
extremetech.com/computing/227693-windows-drops-below-90-market-share-for-the-first-time-in-years-windows-7-falls-below-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

>Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

>sigs are a bannable offence
>but not if you pay
This site.

Is this a new meme or is hiroshima nagasaki screwing with pass users?

Pass users get a special snowflake option when posting to attach an attentionwhore signature.

I just did it to troll. I think it's fine as long as it is just for today. If this feature is permanent it definitely goes against the anonymous imageboard culture, just like the misuse of trips.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

>as long as it is just for today
Does it look like it's April to you?

Well, it could be a birthday joke...

Let's think positive.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

Linux I guess. Now literally less than 2% marketshare.

Fucking saved.

netmarketshare.com/report.aspx?qprid=11&qpaf=&qpcustom=Linux&qpcustomb=0&qpsp=186&qpnp=24&qptimeframe=M

Also,
extremetech.com/computing/227693-windows-drops-below-90-market-share-for-the-first-time-in-years-windows-7-falls-below-50

BTFO, pajeet

Is windows corrosive to brain?

Besides the fact that this is the faggot reddit version, is there an easy way to enforce DHCP registration on my network?

Most sources say loonix marketshare is under 2% marketshare. God how do you even fuck up an operating system literally given away for FREE???!!!

normies are scared they'll become jaded outcasts when they aren't able to use Microshit Word/Apple Works on their facebook machines. I was already one so it didn't matter.

Most sources say ur mum sucks my dick dry day and night son

Pretty good desu

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2004.

That's what filters are for.

Cred Forums Gold Account user since 2007

>mac that thick
must be an old pic

You're going to need managed switches.

Cisco has something called "IP Source Guard", and if this is for a home network you can pick up 2960's that support it for about $120 on eBay.

You really think Cred Forums is still anonymous?
FBI honeypot since 8 years at least, moot was ousted years ago.

Apples and oranges, idiot.

some 5th grader did the render. look at this shit.

Keyboard could be broken

It also looks like there is very little room and his elbows are already almost all the way back so typing on the real keyboard would probably be awkward and uncomfortable.

only if the laptop was designed in such a way that the monitor wouldn't stay up without a firm base.

regular laptops are just fine. you only need the space that your lap provides. the monitor can extend past your lap because the hinge on laptops is firm enough to keep it up.

only on surface devices is that not the case, and you end up with these abortive use cases.

But the edge of the screen is already against the back of the seat in front of him. He literally can't tilt the screen back any further without jamming the front of the laptop into his abdomen.

So his choices are use the laptop like this and have his wrists severely angled which will be uncomfortable, or push the laptop forward to his knees which will tilt the screen forward and probably make it impossible to read.

>"You're going to want to spend the extra $50 on the [technology product] that's in the next tier up. Trust me, it's more performance for more money."

>lel im so le it professional i totally got that reference

*tips fedore*

One of my favorite activities.
Post a humorous picture that has been around for years but is not posted often.
Watch newfags lose their shit about this hilarious "new" meme.

This exact thing just happened to me a few months ago.

It means your GPU is toast :(

>mac with actually useful ports
must be an old pic

What are the "others" 6%?

>must be an old pic
It's 2016 and you still want wires everywhere.

>votnet

>botmet

BSD, Haiku, AmigaOS; obscure shit like that

wtf happened in July '12?

I've always wondered if these people on famous Internet images are aware of it

6% of people unironically use BSD, Haiku and AmigaOS?

this guy posted his new image on lebbit (or somewhere else, just rdt found it).

Also there is this, please forgive the Cred Forums cap.