Have a Windows 10 install for work related programs

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Have a Windows 10 install for work related programs
Install update
Update takes an hour
Boot back into Windows
Sound no longer works

Fucking hell, how do Winfags live like this? Even Arch isn't this unstable.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

i feel your pain

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

RO MAN SUCKS

RO MAN SUCKS

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

They're used to it. How would you miss the sweet taste if all you ever knew is sour?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Major upgrades have always been notoriously fucky, BOTH for Windows and for Linux. Informed people have always been advising to perform clean installs vs upgrades, for as long as I can remember. Source: 15 years and counting in IT support. More source: hell, I tried to perform a major version upgrade recently on one of my Lubuntu boxes: upgrade failed, system in unstable state, had to reinstall; and no, computer hardware was not an old POS, quite the contrary.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

a guy who literally reinstalls his system every time something breaks because "fixing is haaaaaard" and works in IT support.
yes ma'am you just need to insert the windows CD and reinstall the whole thing because you have no sound.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Windows 10
toppest of keks

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Using Arch + Windows 10 for a year now and i never had any problems

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

This isn't too uncommon, but the thing with windows 10 is that you cannot refuse updates.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Windows 10 install for work related programs
Which programs don't work on 7 or 8?

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

I feel like I got luckly. I have had absolutely no problems with my Windows 10 Pro install. I went from a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate, maybe that's the reason.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

install antergos

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

Microsoft forced the update while in sleep mode
update takes an hour while stuck at 4%
suddenly get the startup repair loop screen
now says an important system file is missing and my Surface is bricked now

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

This. Story of my life since release ahaha

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

-30 fps on most games after the update
major freezes and lock-ups that force you to hold the power button in order to shut your pc down

thanks, i didnt ask for this, microshit

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

You guys have only yourselves to blame. I have 9 machines at home for work running all different operating systems and win 10 is by far the problem child. I feel like Microsoft opened a black hole to an alternate universe in the early 90s but instead of mac and Linux being buggy shits it's Microsoft. What a time to be alive.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Us: We don't like Roman
WWE: PUT A BELT ON THAT GUY!
Us: fuck you vincent.

They can't keep a belt off the wet cunt...

@ontopic
It does work, stop using components from 2002.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Works on my machine. Are you sure that you're not retarded?

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

works on my machine
You just have high shit tolerance and are not used to good things in life.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Have literally never had trouble with windows except during 98se's crappiness, ATI driver clown fiesta until crimson got introduced and downloading a trojaned win2k enterprise from piratebay. win2k worked, XP worked, 7 worked, 10 works.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

wow that just proves that windows 10 is fine. i don't know about you guys but i'm convinced!

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

It just werks every other time

Seriously though, the audio issue is a known bug that happens with some hardware. Happened on the Lenovo machines at work a few months ago, problem went away after restarting a few times.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Me too! I wonder what I've been missing since it launched! Probably little things like stability and usability. I'm glad I'm joining the club for the game I don't play since I'm gainfully employed! Blessings upon you Microsoft!

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

I work IT at a university and we're planning to roll out Windows 10 on the school computers

Need to make sure it works with those shitty proprietary browsers the professors insist on using for homework quizzes

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Still using windows in 2016

John Adams
John Adams

WIndows 10
Stability
Pick one retard

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit