What are the best £30-£40 pounds in ear headphones?

What are the best £30-£40 pounds in ear headphones?

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Billig-gegen-teuer-12-Euro-Kopfhoerer-schlaegt-Beats-3337706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga you can get a nice pair of sport bluetooth earbuds for $30 usd. look at the offerings from Aukey on Amazon

Ask /hpg/, they would know.

xaomi piston 3's

DZAT DF 10 are god tier and cost like 20 bucks look them up they are literally perfect

The Samsung pack-in earbuds are some of the best I've heard and are only $10.

Xiaomi Hybrids or the Rock Zircons

Both are better than most under £100 in-ears.

>bluetoof
y tho?

Just buy 2 pairs of $10 earphones. If you buy an expensive pair you'll just lose them or damage one side or the cord wraps around your arm when you're going through a psychotic episode, punching the bamboo hedge you just vomited into and you accidentally tear one earpiece apart.

SoundMagic E10, £30 on Amazon.

Xiaomi Piston 3

This

>measuring earbuds weight in pounds
Damn those are heavy

Nope. They're muddy as fuck compared to the kz:ed9

Sennheiser cx-300 ii precision.

they're like 25 euros

check audio technica cks99

I actually have myself an aukey set and sound quality is really good. I mean, unless you've hit the point of autism where you must have .flac file formats for everything and a dac then ignore what I said.

I have all the buds mentioned in the thread so far because I have autism.

I recommend the Soundmagic e10s over everything at that price range.

e10s for 30 bux then spend the rest of the money on foam tips

"unless you've hit the point of autism where you must have .flac file formats for everything "
damn...

12€ Rock Zircon

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Billig-gegen-teuer-12-Euro-Kopfhoerer-schlaegt-Beats-3337706.html

the xiaomi pistons aren't bad for the price though if you can get them at like 15 bux you'll probably be fine with them. I find them a little uncomfortable though.

Always buy foam tips OP they make things comfier and sound better

the best ear phones are phillips and they are only 5 dollars.

i bought a pair at best buy and they last for a whole year. very durable compared to the more expensive kind i bought before.

they lasted for more than a whole year*

Rock Zircons or Senfer UEs if you want to spend a bit more for comfort.