Six-face master race reporting here.

How does that even work?

>47k$ for an eta movement

hyperdimensional kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMeVAllLJFg

Are you retarded or what?

>It even tells the position of other planets

>tfw it costs more now than it did new

Favre Leuba Harpoo2000 - Must be my dream watch, but I don't wanna spend $600 yet.

tbf the Casio original that is a blatent rip-off of is pretty decent for the price.

looks nice, but it seems the company is run by a cheap canadian bastard that is more concerned about having a Mercedes than making good watches. Too bad because some of the watches look nice but are way too expensive for cheaps quartz movements.

Your*

*Your'e

I have that cheap piece of shit. Unless you have hulk arms it looks fucking retarded.

*Youe'r

Why did you buy it?

Because I'm stupid. I was 13

what do you need these subsegmented minute segments for anyway?

I hate the Zeitwerk for the fact that it is absolutely amazing looking and I could never get away with wearing one on my tiny wrist even if I could afford one.

Are you talking about the chronograph register? Because that's kind of critical.

not sure what that is (I'm not a watch person) but I mean the lines on the dial(?) itself. There's hours (duh), most watches also have lines for minutes, but the watches I linked also have the minutes divided into 4 segments, which I find a little pointless. It maay look nice, but isn't really useful when you have a second hand

You can read more accurately where you stopped the chronograph.

Ah, okay. Well, all of these watches are chronographs, so you can start and stop the main chronograph second hand with the pushers. If you're timing something and you want to be super accurate with the results it can help to see where the chronograph hand ends up in between individual seconds.

It's arguable how useful that is in real life these days, but the same can be said about watches in general.

thank you

Are the diamonds modular or do they come as a unit?

m8 those are bubbles

oh god please let it be under 300 bucks

well, it's under 300 something...

>$245k

vimeo.com/123247750

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
74k and the couple is animated...
I have never seen anything more ridiculous, even i this thread.

Only remotely good one.

IRL pipboys, when?