Repair or Replace?

Screen on my OPO broke, and I have $200 in my PayPal. Should I get a generic replacement screen for $40? Or is there another phone worth getting for under $200?

Redmi Note 3 Pro.

stop shilling this shit

Fellow OPO owner here. For sub $200 you're not getting something better then the OPO. Try a replacement screen first.

It's a better phone than the OnePlus and it's under $200

The replacement is gonna be trash. I have had the OPO since it's release and I'm looking to upgrade soon. The software is starting to annoy me and I want a new one already. Just get a new phone, don't you have a backup phone to use in the meanwhile ?

>The software is starting to annoy me
Lolwut? Are you running OxygenOS or some shit?

Unless you live in the states and want LTE

Just stop

Cyanogen mod ota. Lots of bugs, slow updates, crashes etc

stop lying. RN3 is clearly better in evry single way. SD 801 is a joke compared to sd650

I've actually already replaced the screen once before (and broke the volume buttons in the process ;-; ). I'm pretty sure it broke so easily the second time because the generic replacements aren't Gorilla Glass.

I really love Sultan's rom on the OPO. Maybe you should give that a try.

just save 200 more dollars and get a OP3

Using the 20160819 snapshot here, haven't encountered a single bug yet in this one.

Not lying, didn't know this one excited, looked it up, seems pretty nice actually. However do you (assuming you have one?) use MIUI? Personally wouldn't go without CM support in some way.

I would, but the cracks in my screen caused the digitizer to stop working, and I really need a replacement option within a few days. Also, I'm a college fag and money is tight. :(

truth is, it's usually better just to get new shit unless you're poor af

Not him but the phone has official cm13 and also a cm14 alpha build

I do have the RN3 sd650 version(india). Though I heard europoors get the mediatek shit. So do look up the specifics.

And yeah I use the MIUI. I stuck to it because it was a much needed change from using touchwiz since the beginning. When it gets boring ill switch to cyanogen. MIUI gets updats pretty frequently so mostly happy

Other than that no complaints. Works as intended. the battery is 4 Ah and lasts 2 days easily. comfy device. plus they threw me a free insurance as well.

Oh, you're American. Sucks for you.

Is the Blu VIVO 5R any good?
>MediaTek 6753
>32GB Internal memory
>3GB RAM
>3,150 mAh Battery
>$199 with Prime shipping

>MediaTek 6753
>MediaTek

Never.

why do you want the mediate when you can get a sd 650 for the same damn price

unless you get a helios x20, literally every other mediate is garbage