Encryptards pls go

>there are people in this board right now who actually believe unironically that you have a right to hide your stuff from the government using encryption

>The government

>Not living in a third world shithole without an extradition treaty because it's ruled by biker drug dealing gangs
>Or Detroid

>hiding things from the goobmint

you should be worried about some retard online stealing your personal information instead

So we should just make everything public?

you got it wrong. the government has no right to hide things from us, we have all the rights to hide things from them.

of course secrecy is required, when dealing with projects experienting on how to control the citizens into obedience, but whatever.

we elect and pay them to run a country, with the laws that our locally elected officials set, and within the law, the aspect of law enforcement has to act in order to catch the criminals.

if breaking the law is required to catch this criminal, and their solution is to allow the law enforcement to break the law, a lot of alarm bells should be ringing.

This user gets it!
Bravo!

when encryption is outlawed, only outlaws will have encryption

>there are people in this board right now who actually believe unironically that you have a right to have privacy from the government even although the tyrant government uses muh terrists and muh chillens excuses

Story behind the pic?

Edgy.

Kill yourself cuck

Hello, Ahmed.

>militarized police invading some old lady's house

Hmmm really triggers the old grey matter

when murder is outlawed, only outlaws will commit murder

>muh feels

Nice sophism, but my rights don't end where your feelings begin, and I have a right to be free of terrorists and pedophiles. Die, you nigger!

Oh look, totally not NSA shills are here for another bullshit thread. You agents are persistent.

1$ has been deposited in your account by ISIS.

kek, some of these rugs are hilarious

$1 has been deposited into your account by the NSA

Here's your reply

No,
But I have the right to blast caps and magnets set to my mediums. Namely Electromagnets.
One flick of a switch and they'll find nothing.

I think it's less about the government seizing your shit and more about preventing a burglar from being able to access your shit.

But you of course have the right to encrypt it in either case.

Nice sexism. That old woman is capable of being a miserable piece of shit just as much as you are, user. That being said, there was a 0% chance that this wasn't a use of excessive force to make local police feel good.

You do, and it is protected by the 4th amendment of the United States Constitution.

what story behind this?

why do the deputies look like military?

why do the deputies enjoy mocking the laws they are sworn to protect?

>mocking

They literally followed it to the letter

you are a boot licking cuck, i get it. it is exciting for you -- you get a 'feels good' tingling warmth sensation on the tip of your titty-bitty penis every time the state does something -- in favor of your 'logical' view. but you see: the problem is that the deputies are mocking this individual case. it is extremely unprofessional to group pose and take a picture of the floor mat, responding to the initial picture of the women holding the same floor mat. for speculation i am sure this particular sheriffs department just wanted to prove a point as well as retaliate -- a form of psychological warfare. just remember lil' cuck, there are always bigger fish to fry.

>unironically uses words like statist

Hahahahaha, how big is your fedora collection?

That lady had a provocative mat so they posted a response to it. She obviously did something that justices a warrant.

I hope the next BLM riot is in your city.

As a former pedophile I say it's okay to protect yourself from self incrimination.

>former pedophile
Once a pedo always a pedo user

>unironically uses words like statist
i'd knock you to next week, fatboy

>fedora collection
only used laughlin it is an ok distro there are some problems with it

>blm riots my city
thank goodness i make 200k yearly and live on my house boat packed with guns, ammo, and mre supplies

>there are governments in this board right now ho actually believe unironically that they have a right to hide stuff from the public using encryption

yeah i totally understand if you ever want to hang out give me your address so we can program and code together maybe build some custom gentoo racks does that sound good? can i please have your full name dob and current address i promise i am not the fbi or anything

>200k yearly

what do you do for a living?

i live in near seattle i used to work for ms i was fired and i countered a with a civil suit, has been paying the bills for 18 years now feels good mane

NEET detected

But burglars won't have access to the backdoors, user.

>there are people on this planet right now who actually believe unironically that the government has any right to your private information
>there are people in this country who unironically believe the government grants rights

>ameriturds still think they are free
>muh freeeduuuum
>u jelous of muh freeeeedummmm
literally there isn't a more brainwashed group of fags on this planet

>there are people in the US who literally (literally[LITERALLY]) believe their US government given rights are mystical objective things floating around in space and part of natural law, of course created by Jesus, and are as infallible as laws of physics.

The US constitution needs an amendment for virtual privacy.

As if the government wouldn't just shit on the constitution any way like with their ban on firearm carry in certain parts of the US.

Does the government grant me my life? Does the government directly control my actions?

The answers to both of those questions are emphatically and unarguably no. Therefore, I have rights that are mine not by the whim of government, but by nature. If these rights were not natural, but artificial and granted by government, no one would have the free will to commit crime because government would have direct control of their actions.

Because when you look at us compared to Yurocuck land there is a huge gap in freedom

>In the EU you can go to prison for sending mean tweets
>in some countries like Sweden and Germany you can even get in trouble for speaking unkindly about refugee rapists
>the rest of the EU will soon follow

You can't make this shit up

(Pic related, average EU citizen in 2050)

OK I'll send you my name in email.

[email protected]

Considering how much the government is involved with the UN, its a good idea. Last thing I want is an anti-hatespeech law to be passed, and me hold accountable. I hate fucking niggers and fags, and will encrpyt my home folder to protect that.
>Common sense