How do you show your power levels in public?

Saw somewhere wearing this hat at the mall today. How do you show your power levels in public?

[spoiler]the person wearing it was actually a cute girl[/spoiler]

It's probably my favorite gym shirt.

thinkpad with anime stickers

fite me

oh my god

i wear this cap

that stupid women you should of confronted her and told her how much of a terrible enterprise distribution red hat is

That's ones not bad at all actually. If you go on Cred Forums then you're probably already considered the "technology guy" anyways. Everyone knows Google so they'll be like, "he's into tech so that makes sense."

I like in NC (where red hat came from) so It's almost rude to make fun of them. Like, I have family that knew the people who started it. Maybe it's just my niche in my city but making fun of it is frowned upon.

I'd wear it. It's inconspicuous enough to be dismissed by normies, while visible enough to give a laugh to people in the know.

and on this day, not a single person actually compiled anything from scratch. fucking inbred embarrassment

I used to have a sun hat, but i lost it
;_;

our RH TAM gave us these exact hats and I have a redhat shirt that is pretty dank as well.

I use my Debian laptop in a public place from time to time. Though, I doubt people actually care enough to look at what I'm doing.

If someone did look, though, I'd probably get reported because using a CLI = HAXOR.

>Thanks Hollywood.

Considered putting all those badges that come with your pc components on the window of my car, confuse anyone that happens to see them.

disgusting

I have a RedHat shirt from RHCSA and an Elasticsearch shirt from a con.

I've never worn either of them though

>Red Hat red cap
Is that really $1?

>the person wearing it was actually a cute girl
and you didn't took a photo... user... :^(

I don't sneer

I've also got an SDF sticker on my netbook

assorted stickers on my laptop lid.

stuff like tux, eff, etc. stickers.

not anime ones though, since i don't really like anime.

I don't. I am perfectly secure with my penis and it's size & function. I have no need to wave it about in public.

>I am perfectly secure with my penis and it is size & function
How is your penis size and function? I'm pretty sure it's just a penis.

Good taste.

I have this sticker but it's too precious to actually use on anything. The EFF sent it to dedicated Tor relay operators as part of the Tor Challenge.
I'm keeping it to prove to my grandchildren that my existence was not entirely worthless.

have fun going to jail for CP you didn't even watch

Nobody ever went to jail for running a mere Tor relay.

>keeping evidence of your past crimes on your person
You deserve everything you get. Also, will never have grandchildren where you'll end up.

>even
You sound like that's a bad thing.

actually you can get charged for it, the judge can claim your node as the "source" of requests

Relays are not exit nodes

It's running nodes you have to worry about

yeah, dude didn't even get to enjoy the delicious lolis

*exit nodes

I am getting a sticker that says "i ran a tor node for months and they didnt even send me a sticker, this one is custom"

the sticker said node, fag should've specified it

>reading comprehension

>Tor relay

In his post he said he was a relay operator.

I still am, relaying about 10 TiB of Tor traffic per month.

I guess he was too uninteresting to have what he says read

Where can I buy one of these?

the mall

haha so funneh xD

Backpack must be really secure. :p

I always bring my Mac book everywhere I go.

Bipolar much?

This

w2c

I'm actually bipolar and I take offense to your use of the term. Bipolar disorder is a disease of mood regulation. It doesn't make you say stupid shit on the internet.

Netsecurity fag here
Thanks for not being a Kali faggot. Seriously, ever since Mr. Robot kali has gotten a fucking boom of skids. Literally, people installing that shit and using it as their main OS, when it actually is just a fucking toolset meant to be used in a VM environment or something. WTF

You must be fucking 12 or a NEET neckbeard. Please kill yourself. Install Gentoo, Arch, or even Debian minimal. FUCK YOU

Bought this shirt and an Arch one.

>12 or a NEET neckbeard
>gym

The zune one hurt me the most. -Cringe-

>implying people don't lie on the internet
hello newfriend

nice taste user, i have a blue version in the mail

>backpedaling
>The EFF sent it dedicated Tor relay operators
at least read the fucking post

proud 4 u user

by ranking above the plebs of common geeks.

>cringy haxor color palate
>80% of normies thinks its only for drugs and CP
>that weird circuit design doesnt even accurately depict any amount of Tor mapping.
>bleghh plz notice me im edgy
cucked by capitalism

it's really funny how a bunch of losers will force the rest of us to tolerate their /fa/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, etc... threads just because those losers are too intimidated to lurk and post on other boards.

It makes you jump from extreme to extreme, so, yes, it makes sense that you would get offended after what could be an apparent calm. And the disease is triggered after something strikes a chord that was agitated the whole way through, son.

If you get upset because some guy put up some "incriminating evidence" and then tell him he deserves everything he gets as if it were more than some hard knock idiosyncrasy really just screams bipolar. Don't lump yourself in with that guy.

I

>used thinkpad

Everytime I wear this shirt I drown in pussy

Just show them your sonic themed distro

>Lainchan stickers on laptop.
>Genesis shirt.
>Butt long braids.
That's about it, I'm uncomfortable showing more. Except obscure shit normies can't possibly notice.

ThinkPad with mate Desktop, thankfully working in University, so nobody asks. Using my Smartphone or a Windows Tablet when with normies.

>muh it has to be hard to be good
>muh it's popular so it's bad
Kali is great for what it is

i go on Cred Forums
>in public

You should have shown her your systemd

>showing you power level
>ever
ishygddt

nobody will ever know my true form

This to assert my dominance over other techcucks.

I wear t-shirts and caps with my company's logo.
It's pretty great because I'm violating the dress code but the higher ups don't give me shit for it.
>tfw not having to wear a tie
>tfw not removing your hat inside

I was was with a qt at the time so it would have been weird to take a picture

fucking kek

ThinkPad with no trackpad running Arch.

I have a neckbeard and scowl when Windows or Mac is mentioned. Well, I constantly scowl, but do it harder then.

Hmm...

Swag.

I always make sure to wear my latest snazzy convention merch.

The ladies love a well-dressed gamer gentleman, let me assure you, my good sir!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ಠ╭╮ಠ

I show them how much candy I can fit in my mouth.

ayy SDF my nigga

>How do you show your power levels in public?
I wear this under my skirt.

>Not even stained

Fukken normy.

Are you a racist?

That is so hot (if you're not a trap).

>>the person wearing it was actually a cute girl

I live in Raleigh, Red Hat is notorious for hiring sales chicks based on their looks alone......good for them

>(if you're not a trap)

what are you, gay?

Please tell me this guy actually works for the company and isn't some creepy autist on Neowin.

+1 for making me kek

>youngfags

That's awesome.

>tfw new metro windows logo
>tfw my tattoo is obsolete
>why would you do that corporate america

>top kek
That's too far

Jesus Christ he said he had a shirt not that he's running a server with Kali. Cut back on the autismo hombre.

Pack it up, this man has the highest power level in the thread

>he ain't got slack

>2xl
wait what i thought XL was the last one

HE was a trap

That's actually not bad, if I saw that at the store I'd probably get it.

I have one with a black version of the logo. It's funny, everyone thinks it's just some corporate logo. I've yet to meet one person who has recognized it or recognized it and made a comment.

Why do you have the racist frog on your laptop?

There used to be a neat online store that sold like web framework tshirts and such, anyone remember the name? It wasn't unixstickers

im thinking about getting a sdf sticker