periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNEDMaLJX
ageofshitlords.com/martin-shkreli-offers-buy-Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

Martin is actually based though

Who is him?
And what's a DM?

Fuck off Martin

This man is a alleged millionaire who owns a pharmaceutical company.

DM means dank memes.

IT'S OVER

Cred Forums.org/banner-contest/vp

no

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3gs6rno_g

Source?

As my first directive as Cred Forums owner, Cred Forums passes will now be $150 a year.

Posts without a pass will cost $0.25 per post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3gs6rno_g

What does it mean? I don't follow twitter. Who is martin?

Hahaha you goyim faggots! We always have the last laugh. Your precious Nazi website is fucked. :^)

See:

Who's the artist who draw Hiroyuki's avatar? I want to fap to it cause fuck Cred Forums anyway

What is he doing?

Someone under justice department's radar for antitrust issues with regards to price hike on some drug

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THIS ONE WIN

shitposting would go down 99.99%
im all for it

All hail Shkreli!

He's browsing Cred Forums without using the catalog.

Checked

This.

He definitely just AFK'd to jerk off.

Additionally, he saw a woman who he said "looked like a man." He followed that up with "thats okay."

This guy is the very definition of an annoying attention whore with a superiority complex. Fuck him.

stream is down now. He must have played some music at some time because the audio is muted in the archive.

You have to love youtube though, mutes 3 hours of video because of 3 minutes of copyrighted music.

>Stream rekt
rekt
F

at least we don't have to listen to that obnoxious bitch any longer

>woman who he said "looked like a man." He followed that up with "thats okay."

>im trying to buy four channel
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNEDMaLJX

And the non-botnet stream is where?

Mr Shkreli pls dont delete Cred Forums we are the abscess containing the infection

ty, big fan of your work

I hope he gets cancer and a rival company holds the patent.

he's that guy that uped the price on aids drugs and faggots got butthurt

ageofshitlords.com/martin-shkreli-offers-buy-Cred Forums-responded/

At least he lifts.

> 4channel

It wasn't AIDS drugs you dumb faggot. It was a drug that treated a rare type of infection, that while more common in AIDS patients due to their weakened immune system, is not exclusive to them.

Fuck off he's a filthy rat

wow check out the big brains on Brad

>>>/tumblr/

top lol

What the fuck does this faggot know about running an online imageboard? He hasn't the slightest bit of technical knowledge.

Brett

To be fair, this board is extraordinarily technically simple as far as modern web applications go, and ninety percent of keeping it running it somehow funding it.

It's actually feeling v-very close to the e-end guise. With all the Hiroshima doom and gloom, now Martin Shekels getting involved, it doesn't look good.

It was nice knowing ya

Right in the fucking feels.
Let me live in my bubble.
Cred Forums is like a child to me. No parent should see their child die before them. ;-;

Let it end, let Cred Forums be unleashed across the internet.

>Board of directors of Cred Forums
This nigga.

I wonder what he will do. He may just be supporting the awooovement. If the advertisment and data mining get out of hand I'm gone.

I think based Shkreli could actually do a good job.

Are you retarded?

>Tee hee I'll buy this Wu Tang album just to tease everyone!

He'd probably just lock the site down and refuse to let anyone post.

I think he knows how to get things done, unlike Hiroshimoot, and that's what really matters.

The guy has a history of spending large amounts of money just to troll people. He's not going to buy the largest English imageboard in order to run things properly. HYe'll run the site into the ground for a laugh.

Kek

this would be the worst possible thing to do. he only gives a fuck about money. he would make it so where you have to have an account or some shit to post here. I know martin has his moments, but I would never trust this guy to run Cred Forums. I saw him try to maneuver around the site earlier and it looked like he didnt even know where the catalog was.

Hiroyuki didn't know what the fuck he was doing when he was placed in charge either.

And now he's fucked everything up and he's looking to sell the website. What's your point?

wuts wrong with a board of directors tho

moot always had his irc circlejerk of buddies to decide what to do, unless this shit is being commercialized or made official I see no problem

>Additionally, he saw a woman who he said "looked like a man." He followed that up with "thats okay."

He's our guy.

He's a level 9000 troll, he knows a lot

At least he had prior experience running an imageboard.

Shkreli clearly doesn't have a clue about chan culture. He's never even used the website before. Why the fuck would he be interested in a website he knows nothing about? It's hilarious to see all of you faggots sucking this guy's dick.

I thought Martin was cool until i started watching his live streams, what a fucking dick.

>sucking shekel man's dick this much
wtf is wrong with you faggots, he's an uber kike

>Browsing with the catalog

Back in my day we didn't even have a catalog and we liked it, kid

hi Cred Forums

I knew the day when Cred Forums was going to die would come sooner or later, but shit, it's fucking scary still

>scams american taxpayers
>based
Hello nigger

If he buys Cred Forums I will neck myself.

Where else would I go.

He has alot of money.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cred Forums will never die. There are like a billion boards

The end is VERY near

It'll be better.

he'll run the site into the ground

>more memes, meme lords

Holy shit he thinks Cred Forums is 9gag/reddit

I think the end has been near for awhile, the election coverage has been worse than ever thanks to Cred Forums. Every fucking board is swarming with people that don't understand board culture because they saw Cred Forums on CNN, moderation is barely there because of the sheer number of shitposts.

I think many of us would be long gone if there was anywhere else to go.

wow it's fucking nothing

hope some mad AIDS infested faggot shoots him

Cred Forums was already dead when moot handed over the reins, you assholes, and it was poisoned long before that. At this point, you people are just worms fearing the embalming.

His streams are really bad. From what I've seen all he does is play chess and League of Trash while talking to a bunch of edgy teenagers and Cred Forumstards trying his hardest to be le ebic trole :-DD. He sucks at chess too.

He's rich, intelligent, a great troll and would probably see the benefit in Cred Forums continuing to exist.

To be fair, if Martin were to destroy this site then that would probably be the thing that would wind up with him getting absolutely destroyed.

Not even joking, a force of reckoning stronger than the FBI, all the media outlets and every other faggot out to get Martin would be amassed if he were to piss on Cred Forums.

we need a "final solution" propaganda on deleting Cred Forums

>He's rich

he's literally facing immense amounts of criminal charges against him RIGHT NOW

>more Cred Forums more Cred Forums more peepee
>more memems

IF YOU DON'T SHARE OUR ENTHUSIASM AND CARE FOR THE VISION OF THIS IMAGE BOARD

So was Moot

i hope this shithole shuts down and you all die

how is this guy rich? he literally thinks like a 4 year old

>more pee pepe!!!
>more maymays!

>intelligent
>retard grabbed a shitload of investors money and hid it thinking they'd never find out it was him
he's an attention whoring mong and a kike

>how is this guy rich?

By being a dick, just like most rich people.

such a sad, lonely man, so desperate to be admired and cared about he wants to buy Cred Forums and get our admiration

get rekt faggot

You sound really upset

He has that effect on people

By being a good businessman. With a troll cherry on top.

Martin, if you're reading this, will you give me a (You)?

Are you one of the nuthuggers who hang out with him on the stream?

>peepee the frog

he wants to turn this place into reddit

kill it with nuclear fire

It's just so hilarious how you people take him so seriously.

You're the primary target of trolling because it makes you so mad. You just have to go on about it and not get any of the humor, projecting all these thoughts and feelings and personality traits on to someone who's doing an act.

How are you people so stupid that you complain about the way he acts when people like him act how they do to elicit this response from people like you?

>a owner

Hey it's me. I'm reading this thread just so you guys know! ;)

>le troled

>Peepee the Frog

No. Im someone with a brain and a finance profession.

>board culture

Are you fucking serious? Go to reddit you faggot.

Hi Martin. What's the best business advice you can give to a student?

>I saw him try to maneuver around the site earlier and it looked like he didnt even know where the catalog was.
of course not, it's just a publicity stunt to gain reputation

Don't get AIDS.

>Don't get AIDS.

Study hard, network and make friends in many places.
But most importantly watch my streams

Once you get on the board will you conduct a hostile takeover?

Thanks for the advice.

Just like the time he said he would auction off to the highest bidder the chance to punch him in the face.

This is just the latest attempt to get attention.

Martin is being shilled in Cred Forums no many people like edgy meme-celebs.
Martin couldn't figure out how to post in /biz/
Rare pepes finally worth something? Wait who I my kidding? This guy has no idea what he is doing. We're taking election year summer and making it Cred Forums wide.

If there will be a takeover of any sorts it wont be hostile

That's actually pretty clever. Hehe!

Antisemitism is not allowed here, poltard. I don't want to have to remind you of the rules but that's what they say.

> Using a well-known profanity against Jews.
> Not anti-Semitism.
What?

>more Cred Forums more Cred Forums

oh i see he's trying to buy a retard army to shit up the internet at his behest

Cuck detected

I don't think user implies that it's not antisemitism. The usage of the word has simply flipped from being used a a derogatory term against Jews to being a derogatory against an individual Jews don't like.

haha he is so ironic and random

Cred Forums just btfo'd, how could they ever recover? You single-handedly ended racism and bigotry. You are the penchant of democracy, freedom, and liberty for all. moreover you are the wisest and smarted in all of Cred Forums no wonder you browse Cred Forums.

PEE PEE POO POO.

It isn't profanity. The word kike comes from the Yiddish for "circle" which is kikel. Jewish immigrants would not sign their name in whatever land they went to in the native language, and also would not sign using the standard cross because it looked too much like the Christian cross, so they made a circle. Officials administering the books would then refer to them as kikes.

It doesn't mean you're an "anti-semite" just because you use an innocuous word.

Stop taking so much offence to everything Chaim.

Yeah until Hiro cuts them to save money

>Anyone who ever disagrees with me is pol

When will this retarded meme end

i was tired of this bitch ass chan anyway

Where will you go? Cripplechan? Krautchan? Each and every one of those is a joke.

He likes chaos. I don't know if thats good or bad for us

Actually, he was triggering pol in his stream

Just remember, no other chan will feel like this one.

where will i go

There is nowhere. This is it, friend. Death comes to us all.

I don't like you, Jew. Deal with it.

anyone know where the original post is where Hiro was saying Cred Forums wasn't making money?

lainchan

>Hiroshima bought the board out of the goodness of his heart.

This is what weebs unironically believe.

Hi. I see you guys came back after 6 years. People use those words in here pretty often

He was baiting people in his stream. I t worked

whats he doin with powershell?

What the fuck are you responding to, I'm looking for the thread where he posted so I can read the responses.

Why? You know what they'll entail. Naivety and bullshit.

Source? I'd like to read more.

I want to laugh

>

the fun hasnt even started

>le Cred Forums boogeyman
Every time. You either hate politics or hate people having a different opinion.

Cred Forums should get together and make a better version of Cred Forums.

no. Cred Forums should save Cred Forums like jap /unix/ board saved 2channel

10/10 troll

Martin((((Shkreli))))

I'm already working on the logo

Why the fuck would Cred Forums have a board of directors?

Have you ever heard of the Patriots?

Wait why is his english so good but during the whole malware ads incident this fucking gook couldn't put two words together?

>a owner
classy

I vote for removing Cred Forums.

pretty sure he's memeing half the time

What a fucking troll

kek

Every LLC does, no matter how small.

Cred Forums has had an empty feel since moot was gone.
It can only get worse by now, despite the bar being fucking low.

He shouldn't meme around when the front page is injecting malware and Cred Forums brings it up.

Each post costs 1 pepecoin.

Hiroyuki went to school is America right?

Time to leave Cred Forums forever.

Hiro should just tell him he can support the site by purchasing a Cred Forums pass.

HOLY FUCK Cred Forums THE MADMEN ACTUALLY PERSUADED HIM

Dear god no. Martin will turn this place into a shitshow even worse than hiroshimoot.

looks like this ride is finally coming to an end

MARTIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS MAKE THIS THE NEW Cred Forums LOGO

tell that to Cred Forums

YOU CAN'T FORCE THE MEMES YOU FAG

Tell that to the fucking banana

By being a Jew of course.

>peepee the frog

based troll. It's fitting that he memes the site to death.

>a metaphorical and a literal jew will own Cred Forums

It will be one fun ride.

bump

Motherfucker plays guitar, seems to have good taste in gear, all hail our new overlord!

>plays guitar
so does everybody

>good taste in gear
he has a marshal cab.
That's about the bare minimum I would expect of anybody who takes guitar seriously, let alone a millionaire.

>Embrace troll culture

He is literally a tryhard Cred Forumstard.
He wants to turn all of Cred Forums into a tryhard Cred Forums

Eh... I find it's more about the left and right hand than it is about what brand your equipment is

An excellent guitar player could make a Squier strat into a 15w solid state practice amp sound amazing

If there's one positive thing I can say about Shkreli, it's that he can manage the fuck out of a spreadsheet.
If anybody's interested, look up some of his prior livestreams when he's explaining investments. He is a wizard when it comes to Excel. I've been working on spreadsheets for almost two decades now and haven't spent the time nor energy to master Excel to the extent that he has.