No Viruses Mac

Why is it that Macs have no viruses, but Linux does?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kaspersky.com/mac-viruses-are-here-to-stay10-examples-of-mac-viruses/556/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Integrity_Protection
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Macs have viruses.

name one.

there are more viruses for OS X than there are for Linux

>open text editor
>enter some gay ass rm -Rf .* tier swift code
>name it butthole

butthole

name one, freetard.

that's not a virus.

Oh, no?

Care explaining me why?

it isn't a virus in the strict sense of the word.
it isn't self replicating.

i couldn't even name a single windows virus

cuck-a-doo

blog.kaspersky.com/mac-viruses-are-here-to-stay10-examples-of-mac-viruses/556/

>not googling the question yourself
>starting a thread on Cred Forums
Stay butthurt macfag. Your tears of remorse are delicious

>rm -Rf .*
hahaah... that hasn't worked on OSX for years. you'll have to get more creative, poorfag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Integrity_Protection

>AV company pushing virus shit
kek'd.
unless you disable Gatekeeper, you can't get infected by a virus. it's as simple as that. And 99.9999% of users don't disable it because they don't have a need.

Do you expect a better source then that or is Tim Cook's cock just that good.

Apple is LITERALLY run by a fag.

not sure what you mean by "virus" but
>MACKEEPER
its malware that the user is usually tricked into installing (no surprise there), forces open web browser to an ad, usually for mackeeper, also does other browser related tomfoolery. Ive had to remove this on multiple occasions.
also your question is stupid, linux is open source you dummy, someone could just alter the kernel and permissions to allow for a virus to work, then release it as their very own distro, there you go, linux with viruses, stupid fool. its because of this that people can constantly prod and probe "linux" for weak spots and make them known such that the broader linux community will patch them.

because the replicating part is soooo fucking hard to do, I mean, there are not thousands of examples you can easily find on those edgy hacking forums on tor domains

I see you have a reading comprehension problem, note that I said "(something) tier".

And GNU is run by a toe cheese eating autist

>And GNU is run

>Do you expect a better source then that or is Tim Cook's cock just that good.
what sourcing problem are you referring to?

>Apple is LITERALLY run by a fag.
and? google too's full of fags and even worse, they're SJWs who are developing tools to curtail free speech. not to mention, both google & ms are run by POO IN THE LOOs. so what?

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

HIV

>using anything google or microsoft

>and?
good goy

Don't forget to update transmission faggo

mac os is professional linux distro.

ITT: Butthurt Winfags who can't afford real computers so they try to come up with excuses as to why they can't.
>>durr hurr fun by a fag
>>Mackeeper kek
Give me a break.. Mackeeper? That's what you guys come up with?
Try harder.

Think about it. If there are no viruses on macs, why are there antiviruses? Surely you cant be counting on the fact that all mac fan boys will blindly buy things with an apple logo on it even if that is true.

I worked at best buy and most antivirus would be sold out with the exception of the Mac ones. They might make them but most people don't buy them.
If they got sold it was because a sales guy pushed it on someone who didn't know any better.

My point was that if viruses on macs don't exist, computer security companies would have no reason to produce products for macs.

>If you disable the antivirus you might get a virus
Suicide youself man

Riiiight, because no one ever made some bullshit with an attempt to make some money off it..

whats with the old macOS version? I have that exact same model and i currently run yosemite but putting off downloading latest because of shitty internet