King's Viking

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Hey Cred Forums, random /a/non here, I found a new manga that might or may not interest you.

18-year-old Koreeda Kazuki is a genius hacker who's only real skill lies with computers. Into his aimless life steps a wealthy man who makes him a proposition he finds impossible to refuse: that he will become Koreeda's investor on the condition that Koreeda use his abilities to help the man "conquer the world." In cyberspace where national borders hold no meaning, thus begins the story of two modern-day adventurers.

TL;DR: Autistic genius hacker is found by a young genius entrepreneur.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kings-viking-r19790/

All urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kings-viking-r19790/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=67834
helveticascans.com/reader/series/kings-viking/

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

I'll dump the frst chapter.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

no romance no read

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

To be honest, the MC is probably so far up the spectrum to even understand the concept of romance.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

it's not an anime

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

s

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=67834

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

thanks op looks good

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

(85d ago)
The wait is painful.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

You're welcome.

Noah King
Noah King

genius
I always have problems with this
at least he's autistic

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Me too usually, but this guy doesn't seem to be the "teen genius who can do everything" stereotype you usually see.

And yeah, so far it's not touched at all but he seems to be actually autistic.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

And that's it, if you want to read the next chapter you can read it on Batoto on on the translation team site here
helveticascans.com/reader/series/kings-viking/

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

gaaay

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit