Google Pixel images and specs leaked by UK retailer

>Other than the 5-inch and 5.5-inch sizes, the Pixel and Pixel XL look identical
>Internally, the standard Pixel features a Snapdragon 821 2.15GHz processor
>comes with 32GB or 128GB of storage
>you can add another 256GB with the microSD slot
>4GB of RAM
>Gorilla Glass 4-covered screen has a 1920 X 1080 resolution
>12MP rear camera has a f/2.0 aperture
>front snapper, meanwhile, offers 8 megapixels
>5-inch pixel is powered by a 2770mAh battery
>comes with Android Nougat 7.1.

>Pixel XL has mostly the same specs
>upgraded quad HD display
>3450mAh battery

>Both phones are available in black or white

Source:
techspot.com/news/66534-google-pixel-images-specs-leaked-uk-retailer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xOK44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf does it look like an iphone knockoff?

Is it time to pledge alliegance to our Google overlords?

>smaller Pixel will start at $649.
kill me

does it have a 3.5mm jack ?

It is, is basically gphone

literally an iPhone knockoff, without the apple quality which that entails

> Checked bezels

Who is going to tell Google it's 2016?

> Checked price

Who will explain Google that $650 is not an reasonable price for a mid range phone?

eeeeeeeeeh...

I completely agree with you.
Apple wouldn't have let a useless hole to be there.

Didn't some big shot developer say that it doesn't have SD?

May it can be used to stream audio to a headphone or other device?

I know a widely used standard that would nicely fit in there.

Everyone said it doesn't have sd. The site that had that listed probably just out that there as placeholder information.
Google devices have never had expandable storage.

>$650
Literally no reason not to buy a 5X or 6P over this.

but user, IEEE802.15 doesn't need an ugly hole like that.

snapdragon 821
4 GB RAM
>mid range phone
sure user

>$700
>mid-range
>mfw

>This car is high end because it has a big boot and big engine. The rest is irrelevant.

>any google phone
> Having a msd slot

Yeah nah

Does iphone 7 have a 3.5mm jack?

this

They look like midrange phones. Those bezels are huge. Why is Google such a piece of shit? They had the opportunity to really go all out with a flagship phone bearing the new pixel branding. But instead we get this shit. Comparing the pixel tablet design language and this... there's absolutely no excuse. And that price, holy fuck are they serious? You might as well buy a fucking iPhone

Jesus christ even the marketing images are ripping off apple's style. Is this seriously all that Google can come up with? Acting like a bottom of the barrel tier chink dev with original ideas?

With no* original ideas

The design is fucking horrible because HTC. Look at it, just a rebranded A9. I don't think Google has officially come out yet stating that they designed this phone in house, and if they do its PR speak. This phone is just the Nexus 6 v2 and it's obvious (no compromise Nexus phone), but even at that it doesn't seem as premium as the 6 was.

Looks like my OPO will live for another year.

Have Google given up? There is nothing noteworthy whatsoever about this phone. It's an iPhone 7 with worse specs and build quality.

Because chink companies like HTC are obsessed with tricking users into buying an iPhone look alike. Even the goddamn koreans are moving to no app drawer and putting all the icons on the screen like the iPhone.

How is this a mid range phone you dumb ass?

What else do you need? 1080p is perfectly acceptable on a 5 inch device, and it comes with a minimum of 32GB storage, plus upgradable storage. This sounds like a solid high end phone to me.

>Google apologist
Does Sundai's cum taste like curry?

Does anyone even use their phone to the max?

Most just text and play Angry Birds.

What is even the point of these new insignificant upgrades to phones every year? Just keep selling the current phone until there is actually a significant upgrade to make.

What programs or activities would you need to use to use your phone to its potential?

There is a reason why iPhone sales have been slipping or not meeting expectations.

archive.is/xOK44

I've still yet to hear why people need these new phones when all they do is text and browse Facebook. Is it iOS upgrades?

there are chink phones with similar or better specs that go for 200 bucks

how much will this cost?

650 dollary doos

I'm not surprised. There is only one question to ask when upgrading a piece of tech. Will this tech enable me to do something that I want to do that I currently can't do?

If yes and you can afford it then do it. Otherwise there is no point.

If every American think like you, the country would go bankrupt in a month.

>Google
>SD card slot

Wat?

To be fair, average debt of an American household is more than $100K.

The country has almost $20 trillion in debt and we're still doing fine.

That's exactly why. The whole American economy is based on credit card debt. If people were to stop frantically consuming and start thinking, you would go bankrupt in no time.

Not really credit card debt, but home, auto and education loans. Credit card debt probably being the smallest of them.

the national debt is an over-exaggerated problem. There's a reason our country has a triple-a credit rating and it's not because we have any issue paying off our debt.

It's because you have the money printing machine.

which the government isn't even allowed to use. It's privately owned and brokered to the government by the feds.