/guts/ thread

hi fellow Cred Forumsentoomen, post guts

pls rate and give tips what I can improve upon

Other urls found in this thread:

jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice my nigga

What specs senpai?

comfy browsing machine you have there, user. might even get more silent with a custom heatsink.

specs in pic related
the 2TB disk isn't visible in the picture because it is in a hot swap slot.

Indeed, but im fine with it. The hard drive on the other hand is the real noise maker. I shouldnt have bought that one.

Did you... I can't believe you just...
OMFG Did you just SERIOUSLY use the freaking N-Word smfh.
You are SO reported to the FCC and ADL, I cannot believe you just said that word on the internet baka...

shheeeiiiitt sorry familia

My first build, thanks to g actually

What do you guys think?

The fan is too large for my case, so I cant put the side panel back on

The upside is that I didn't have to buy any venting

I also fell for the dual 970's meme

NO

what cpu are you cooling with that?

i5 6600k no oc, sitting at 27c right now. I was surprised

how noisy is that aio?

Why don't you buy a new case?

Not at all. My case only has 3 fans and one is on the rad. No pump noise either, corsair's link thing is telling me 1.1k pump rpm

good. i hope it will serve you a long time

Not a bad looking build man.
cute fan as always.
not to bad man.
You need a better sleeper case than that.

Sorry for crap image quality.

>6600K, Intel NVMe and 1070 G1
Are you me?

I have never been fan of brand cases, I agree it's practical and cheap, but man that front...
However, if a bunch of Googles break into your house and the side is on at least there is a 60% chance they wont take it.

its the fact I can kill someone with the case cause its so heavy and strong is the best part. Also I love the front cause its a simple workstation like any other hp. Also I need more ssds for hot swap and a pcie one for main storage. we gunna be that never ending fast storage senpai.

>Blue Riing in red theme
Why?

why would I do that? this thing is barely holding together.

I've been using this case since 2003 as well, I'd hate to abandon it

Its a crap phone picture, I just adjusted the white balance because of the flash, they actually neutral white.

what are you doing with that fan alignment? you could have gone with a single 230mm fan if you just wanted to push air in every direction

This is an older photo with somewhat more proper WB. This was with the GTX960.

really neat, user-kun

I srs quite like it.
Looks better than those ricer gayming case's.

I wanted it over the ram, should I move it all the way to the left?

R8/H8, then masturb8

I just finished my first build after years of toaster laptop
But shitty phone camera

Does the RAM even get hot?

Not that I know of but it wasn't getting much airflow before

gutsu desu

Did a newegg DIY bundle a couple years back.

Fell for the amd meme

Fun fact - the Rosewill PSU it came with absolutely shit the bed. One day I hear a loud chipping noise, and then it went away.

Then a couple days later I was playing overwatch and my computer black screened and shut off. I was alarmed and poked around inside the computer.

It was FUCKING HOT. Like insanely stupid hot.

Started with the PSU for some reason, looked at it.... one of the fan blades on the PSU had broken off (this was the noise I heard) and stuck in a position so that the fan itself wasn't moving. Thus cooking the PSU.

Got a new PSU (same exact one OP has) and its been cash.

Moral of the story? NEVER buy rosewill. I looked at the reviews on that particular PSU after it had happened and it was literally one of the worst rated PSU's on newegg.

anyone using that aquarium mineral oil build?

>Got a new PSU
Is it quiet?

Yeah it's quiet. I just went to my local Fry's Electronics and looked at newegg reviews for everything they had and this was one of the best rated PSU's in the price-range. Solid unit. Even has a micro-usb port on it to run their software to monitor heat and all kinds of shit

here

Trying to dig a place around here.

Finally got all my parts in last night.
Check out this bad boy

really neat user!
kek

Custom loop checking in

Dang thats some pretty high vcore for a 4.4.

Don't know how the original one got turned around. Posting from my phone. This is the pic before that psu died and had to change it

yep. 6800k is notoriously bad for OC. voltages on my particular chip (ymmv):
[email protected]: rock solid under any circumstances, that's my daily because it's 19°C when idling and 40°C under 100% load
[email protected]: still very stable
[email protected]: barely stable enough to run benchmarks
get a 5820k if you're planning to overclock and don't care about hardware virtualization and the other broadwell instructions. it is a tad slower at the same frequency but overclocks better and runs at a lower voltage.

R8 , H8
Any tips for those GPU power connectors?

I think I'm in love

Jesus nigger. Get your airflow sorted.

THIS!!!

Bmp

ITX master race

you know what's awesome? turtles.

you can't black list rosewill psu's. some of their lines are actually quite good. such as the capstone-m series. they're rebranded super flower psu's. there is only a few actual psu manufacturers. most, just like the corsair you bought, simply rebrand them.

the corsair rm750i unit you bought is actually manufactured by channel well technology. here is an excellent review for it: jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=432

top power supply manufacturer's currently are super flower, seasonic, channel well technology, and flextronics. they make some of the best psu's you can get and you can't go wrong with any of them. anyone who's in the market for a new psu should take a look at jonny guru. they do amazing psu reviews.

sli with no bridge?

Interesting. Yeah I just looked around on newegg and the m750i seemed to have really good reviews, one of the best units in the price range

why no oc? I thought the only reason for k was to oc it... especially with that cooler, I get 4.5ghz out of mine with a similar cooler, I want a 240mm one though because the single in top looks silly and I don't like the intel shit on it.

6600k/G1 1070/NVMe also.. mines samsung though, solid PC, just copes with 4k screen

Finished my sisters minecraft machine

AMD Athlon 5350
Kam1-I ESC Mini Itx motherboard
8gb of HyperX Blue DDR3 at 1333mhz
Zotac 750ti
Apvexia 450w PSU
all in a Cooler master Elite 110

Its actually a really cute machine and i kind of want to make another one similar to it for myself, maybe in a smaller Silverstone case that still takes ATX power supplies

It runs idle at room temperature, maxed out the APU hit 25c
It draws a total of 110 watts from the wall when under load
And its almost entirely silent

Add another fan to heatsink idk? Looks Good 8/10
Cute MOBO
Uhh what case are you rocking?
JESUS FUK them cables looks like a pot of speghetti.
Sleeper build. Cute fan.
Water cooled capable mother board w/ AIO uhhh.
What card is that? 8/10
Nice color theme. Clean up the wires at the bottom and its perfect.
Nice side panel?
Yellow
Tight fit on the gpu.
Nice.
Small air cooler? why.
ASSrock mobo. Other than that good job on your bends
Fucking huge ass case.
DEM FANS. How do you like them?
MURDERED THE FUCK OUT. 10/10

Damm annon that shit sexy

Oh, and an Adata 120gb ssd
i might throw a second in there, not sure

is this case any good?

Yee gets the job done.
Awesome build man does the phantek plate hurt your gpu temps? Also thanks I love my qt fans.

If this case was

Is there anything better?
Im doing full air cool

The fucking long ass psu does more harm to the gpu temps then the bracket thing. temps stay about 60 with mild overclock. (front panel removed)

>56905377 Here, I use mine with a Full HD screen, I don't plan to upgrade to higher res, occcasionally use a second fullhd monitor for my video and photo editing needs. In turn there is no gayme that can plunge below 60 FPS with every possible setting maxed out.

This. Running my 5820k @ 4.5 / 1.25

What are you looking for in a case?

when I say just copes, I get 45+ on arma 3 high/ultra, and about the same on modded fallout 4 and bf 1 beta.

everything else I play hits solid 60@4k, even gta 5 which I was surprised at, if I max graphics it dips though

Dat gpu sag..

MSI GTX 980 4g

Shhhhhh

Yeah that's kind of annoying. The way I have the cables routed it's putting a little pressure downwards on the GPU. been too lazy to reroute

easy build
really good airflow
lots of drives
good looks futuristic or minimalist or monolithic

Get the new Elite version. Pictured here

"But mum!!!... I need a full size tower!"
KYS

> mum
Projecting at its finest.

Corsair 240, difficult case to work in with this mobo. What do you suggest?