Dutch people are STUPID !

53% of Dutch people have no clue what RansomWare is.
tweakers.net/nieuws/116333/meer-dan-helft-nederlanders-heeft-nog-nooit-van-ransomware-gehoord.html

45% of Dutch people have no clue what Anti-Virus and Firewall software is.

I hate my fucking country.

"Tech illiterate" has never really been the phrase that came to mind when I thought about the Dutch

Probably the durkas dragging it down

>"Tech illiterate" has never really been the phrase that came to mind when I thought about the Dutch
It wasn't for me either since Dutch IPs were the second on my list of bots trying to port scan and log in as root. Just thinking about blocking whole dutch range and call it a day.

It's mainly lowly educated whites

>Dutch users don't invest in computer security and become part of botnet.
>their computers try to expand the network by attempting to infect you.
Gee I wonder why.

Seems like you just want to find something to be angry at, fellow Dutch memelord

Obviously, Dutch computers are so secure they've never had a virus or needed an anti-virus.

Its more likey that they never heard of ransomware because the dutch are absolute shit at English

The old generation maybe, but most young dutch people speak better English than dutch.

Seems like you need to go back to Plebbit, kankerlijer.

I notice.

It will result about the same if you measure other countries I bet. It's a foreign word, which most people above 30 (the majority of population) will not know.

OP here.

We all have to get a driving license to be allowed to drive a car.

The concept should be the same. Everyone need to get a "computer license" to be allowed onto the internet.

Also you need to retake this exam every 3 years.

>fuck up while driving
>kill someone
>fuck up while browsing
>possibly get a virus and have to wipe your computer

ya the two are basically the same

I agree. Dutch people think they are capable of speaking other languages. In truth they suck balls.

Whenever I hear a Dutch person speak English with a flat / Dutch accent. I cringe so hard.

Is it too much to ask for Dutch people to speak Queen's English?

Dutch is one of the most easy to understand accents in most languages. There is no reason to speak in a proper Long Island accent like a native speaker.

Trust me, it's needed badly.

If you watch any Dutch consumer help program. Almost on a weekly basis you hear people moan/bitch about having their identity / data stolen.

Why this topic makes me so angry, is the blatent ignorance most Dutch people show.
They always blame others, instead of looking at themselves.

Instead of picking up a book or taking a computer class they blame everyone but themselves.

My point of view is : If you have no knowledge of something, then do not work / interact with it.

To me, the Dutch accent in English makes a Dutch person sound like and utter retard.

Or a person with brian damage.

Do you really believe that's any different on any other part of the planet?

>brian damage

>doesn't even have a brian
what a moran

How is this surprising? It isn't 2005 anymore, your PC isn't ridden with viruses after opening a wrong website and downloading stuff from weird sources is a thing from the past as well. It also seems like Windows has gotten much better secured, no need for virus scanners etc.

Nowadays most Dutch people do all their stuff on iPads, iPhones and maybe work related things on their company laptop.
On top of that: most ransomware targets companies rather than individuals.

Duh. There are very few countries in the world where people are more exposed to tech than the Netherlands.

OP is probably some retarded teenager who believes in his glorious China/Japan/Russia/whatever the average person is some Linux user with extensive knowledge of at least 3 programming languages.

In reality the average person knows jack shit about computers, and out of all countries the Netherlands has almost the highest amount of people with a PC and internet access.

damn tulipgooks

Turn this problem into a business opportunity you dumbfuck. Go fix their computers for retarded high prices, so many people are doing this.

If what you say is true, then that is even more embarrasing.

How shitty are our IT departments.

Having high internet penetration and computer ownership does not equate to vast computer knowledge.

Ik haat deze kutplek
Naar Duitsland

No but we're talking averages here, and the more people own a computer and have internet, the more likely the average person has some computer knowledge.
My point is that everywhere else it's even more shit most likely.

if many people are doing this, does that not mean the market is over-saturated?

47% of the population knows what ransomware is?
Holy hell that's a lot.
You need to understand that most people are fucking retarded.

According to the market research done by OP 'everyone but me is a total retard' the market is infinite.

No! no! no! Fucking lockdown The Swamplands and force every person to earn a computer license.

I had computer class at elementary school and I'm from the swamplands.

Is Groningers not caring about anything not affecting them (stoic) rearlly a stereotype?

>(Also: Fix your highways, we need them to get to France)
Holy shit this is so true

>go to take computer license
>old dell running windows xp because the government is too fucking cheap to upgrade
>get told I have one hour to complete the test
>logging in takes forever
>finally in
>only browser is internet explorer
>position mouse cursor on the icon
>just as I'm about to click a message pops up on my screen
>"SIR YOUR COMPUTER HAVE VIRUS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER IMMEDIATELY"
>wtf
>close it
>click internet explorer again
>entire computer starts to fuck up even more than before
>notice windows update is hogging all resources
>a few minutes later it opens up
>startpage is some malware botnet search engine
>enter URL for test website
>inspect source
>uses non-free javascript
>tell my internal richard stallman "just this once" and ask him for forgiveness
>log in with provided info
>"wrong password"
>ask someone to reset it for me
>they unwillingly do it
>click start test
>a countdown shows up
>5
>wait what
>4
>wtf
>3
>I just started the test
>2
>fucking hell
>1
>"TIME' UP!"
>"Your score is 0 out of 100 possible. You FAILED!"
>BSOD
>pull out my gun
>shoot the place up
>god bless america for letting me use a gun without a license

Krijg kanker mestboer. Geef statistieken ook over andere landen. Nederland heeft een.van de hoogste iq's van de wereld en van Europa

Stupid compared to who? I'd like to know the stats of the rest of the world too.
Personally I think that it's pretty impressive that 47% has heard of ransomware, considering the amount of senior people

Well the median age is like 42. Still surprising, but not too ridiculous.

If French are so smart, then why'd they let million terrorist run rampant in their country?

>2007
>niet implicerende dat het nationaal iq drastisch is verlaagd d.m.v vluchtelingenstroom

Kut vluchtelingen

Niet zo boos doen, kankerjoch.

Als alle vluchteligen naar europa gaan gaat het van 7 naar 8%. Flikker op naar Cred Forums

>Corrupt unintelligible backup-belgians

sounds about right

Take your fucking circlejerking shitfest back to Cred Forums

>implying mohammed knows how to use a computer

Albania most stupid.

That was expected.

Says the dude who can only speak one language and cannot even write it properly.