CNS

Anybody silicon fags here use this shit? I'm switching from a generic Concerta 36mg. (I don't have ADHD I use it for school/ work)

I don't need crutches to live my life, so I can't relate.

I did for about a year, started abusing it had and staying up for 4-5 days at a time. Ive always had anxiety but when I was laying down coming off the high I had my first panic attack, legit felt like I was dying and I went to the hospital.

I mean it's a good drug to use, I managed to fix my sleep because instead of having to go to sleep at 4 am I could just power through the whole day.

But I don't recommend if you have a history of heart issues or drug/alcohol abuse in you family.

It is an amazing drug, I personally think everyone should be allowed to use it. I took it for ADHD and never really abused it, but after you develop a tolerance to it, it kind of sucks. Nothing will ever top the first few weeks when you take it though, easily the best week In my life

> he's not using modafinil

Amphetamines can improve your productivity but the mood and personality changes are not worth it, in my humble opinion.

I try to do my best sober nowadays, with the occasional DMT and LSD trips to readjust my radar.

yeh bro i love 2 open my 3rd eye :)

so if you stop for a year then take it again, it still won't be as good as the first time you took it?

far out dood

Consensus reality often seems to be further out than psychedelic reality

Deep O_O

This must be what they mean by genius intelligence

they have an adderall general there, for whatever reason

>not doing coke like a real man

fucking faggot numale

I have ADHD and use 25mg XR to get through the day.

I hated Concerta, it made me really feel irritable and quick to anger.

All "business men" are just drug addicts with money.

Nah it won't be

Vyvsanse. all day everyday bitch

Says the guy on a Cambodian cartoon forum.

>using drugs just because
Is this normal in America? You guys scare me.

What country doesn't do that? We give our pilots amphetamine-d for long flights too.

good, stay out yuroshit

You made a good choice. Concerta is shit and has really bad side effects on some people.

But I would try and get Dexedrine if you can. Cleaner Feeling and no jitters and feeling weird on it. Purer Amphetamine and Stronger

>Purer Amphetamine
Dexedrine just contains a different ratio of enantiomers.
Dexedrine = 100% d-Amfetamin
Adderall = 75% d-Amfetamin, 25% l-Amfetamin.

only downside to vyvanse is if you take it any time past noon, you wont be able to fall asleep till 4am

I take it daily because I have chronic stupid disease. I don't need it to do any quick scripting or math but if I'm gunna sit down and do a bunch of testing or work on a larger project I need it so I don't get distracted by a youtube video which turns into 300 wikipedia tabs.

>but after you develop a tolerance to it
How long and what dose were you taking to get a "tolerance"?
The first week for me was fucking crazy because my body was adjusting to taking amphetamines but I've sat at a comfy 15mg XR since without issue

That pic is plain wrong, to believe in something and to express an opinion are 2 different things.
An atheist is necessarily religious though, professing that there are no gods is technically a faith since there are no proofs for such statements
Only agnostics aren't religious

I don't like amphetamines because: they can make you lose sleep, they make you lose your appetite, and they are neurotoxic.

I personally take a nootropic racetam daily and it's not as powerful as amphetamine but still gets me motivated enough to do work. My stack: phenylpiracetam and fasoracetam.

there's no such thing as "agnostic"

there's agnostic atheist: i'm not sure if there's a god but i don't follow any religion or entertain the thought that there is one

agnostic theist: i'm not sure if there's really a god but i still believe in him and go to church

>We give our pilots amphetamine-d for long flights too.

Much cleaner and less stressful than caffeine. Flight Surgeon monitors use so it's all win.

Wrong, I came to the idea that god may or may not exist but we have no power to say so since our scheme of rules, including logic and dialectic cannot go over something that is by definition omnipotent, making theological paradoxes pure nonsense.
Since agnosticism is about theological questions in that sense I'm non religious, of course there must be faiths in my life, I try to create them for myself following Nietzschean doctrine.

Damn, philosophy is good, I have an erection

Sounds to me like you don't actively believe in a god/follow a religion. You are an agnostic atheist.

I go to church sometimes cause I like to hear people talking even if I don't think what they say is right.
I even imagine talking to god and I personally think that there may be a God at some point in the whole existence.

Trust me if I say that I'm over that question and I don't have inclinations.

Depending on how long you stop it can feel pretty similar but in. Y experience, without taking more than 6 months off, nothing will come close,

I took it from ages ~10 - 14 then stopped and at at age 21 started again on concerta and it was amazing. But even taking long breaks since then doesn't seem to compare to that first time in my 20's

I took different dosages and often switched between adderall ir and xr. But I usually took 25mg or 30mg. After about a year of taking it almost daily, the effects become harder to notice and are sometimes unnoticeable. (But then again it may be different for me since I have ADHD)

>Nothing will ever top the first few weeks when you take it though, easily the best week In my life
sounds like someone hasn't done MDMA

>so I don't get distracted by a youtube video which turns into 300 wikipedia tabs.
That's not a disease, that's literally every human ever.

You don't need medication, you need discipline. But whatever floats your boat man.

>Not smoking meth out of a light bulb
Found the bitch nigga.

Is there a way to just use this when you need it?

I was diagnosed with ADHD, and I don't exactly dispute it, but being on daily medication was hell and turned me into a different person.

I want that feeling but only when ballsdeep in C pussy.