Who else had the courage to ignore Cred Forums's fox and the grapes and buy the most innovative phone in years?

who else had the courage to ignore Cred Forums's fox and the grapes and buy the most innovative phone in years?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Them antenna lines ain't innovating shit.

I do have a question though, how can we get away from the current trend of "bar"phones?

im going to invent the discus phone out of protest for "bar" phones

i'll sell three and go bankrupt

there's literally nothing else logical unless you want to go back to flip phone crap

/thread

poorfag detected

????

How do I report this crap?

I bought one for 650 and sold for 900 bongs

>projecting this hard

>No headphone jack
>No notable features of any kind
>Innovative

Low effort b8 tbqh fampai

Why would you, those are all objectively good reasons why the iPhone 7 is fucking dogshit. It's not even complete. It misses the lack of a headphone jack and the retarded 100MB mobile data download limit which pretty much made me ditch iPhones (use to have a 5s and 6s) and get an exynos S7.

>coil buzz
>bluetooth connectivity issues
>IP67 certified even though water gets into the camera
>muh two camera defocus feature (Jesus fucking Christ who wants to use this bullshit?)

Literally the worst iPhone ever and I don't even hate Apple, I'm typing this on a Macbook.

This exactly !!

Plus iPhones Suck anyway

You wish. I have my 10K credit card paid off, money in the bank, and paid for my unlocked exynos S7 full price. Every nigger I see on the street owns both an iPhone 7 and will probably have to file for bankruptcy soon lmao.

>lying on the internet

COURAGE

lolnope. I'd proudly show you my bank statement but you'd all think it's fake.

ok kid

Whatever you say ipoverty fag. Better double check that credit card bill and make sure you paid the minimum.

show it so i can laugh and say its a shoop then bait you gently for an hour

ok kid

ok kid

Glad thing I don't use apple or Android :^)

>being this assblasted
how did you find Cred Forums?

how did you end up here

XD

Best free app for webms on safari?

VLC doesn't seem to work.

see

Cunt.

Please cry harder itoddler, your tears are delicious.

>paying over a $1000 for a phone, and paying $200 for any repair.

>being poor

lolnope
see

I CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU'R SHITPOSTING M8.

Also enjoy your phone loading 3 secs for messages in a year.
Shit OS.

see

>lack of features is innovation
Well, it seems to be their motto since the very first version(no 3g? The fuck were they thinking), but I'm not buying this shit, literally and figuratively.

If anyone wants to upset more itoddlers and drink their tear just convert whatever image they post to a still webm. Converting the thumbnail of their image usually upsets them even more.

Script:
JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 61 -qmax 61 -quality best -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 61 -qmax 61 -quality best -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

Have fun everybody.

Is that the new iPhone? It doesn't seem like a huge leap from the previous one, but I guess it's pretty good for those upgrading every other year. I don't think I'd go for iOS devices myself, but if I had a Mac or something I'd definitely look into it.

just downloaded VLC for mobile.

outfuckingskilled cucks.

(You)

the irony in this post is astounding

Never used an iPhone so I can't compare but I just want to point out that Android is a shit mobile OS too.

>torrenting
>on a cell phone

Still miles ahead of iOS. Android has nearly 90% marketshare while iOS is plummeting down to 10%.

statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems

That says a lot.

I do that for music albums. Freshest releases to be specific, if I'm at work at the moment.

>doing thing I don't do

Linux has a shit market share too, does it make Windows ahead of it?
Or maybe market share is useless when comparing things with different price tags? Gee I don't know!

Which you can't do at home because?
Yes. Why are you doing this thing nobody with a brain does because it's retarded?

Are you implying poorfags don't buy expensive things on credit/contracts? see Also marketshare is a huge indicator of how shit something. Linux is so bad nobody wants to use it even though it literally costs $0.

Almost all of this is bullshit, or solvable with a jailbreak. Idiots who can be bothered to do your research need to fucking die.

There's no reason to make them large slippery sealed pieces of metal though.
Well, at least no reasons that benefit the consumer.

I was actually forced to buy a case for my RN3P despite how much I hate them, because the grip and ergonomics are abysmal.

Sour grapes: the post.

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

I'm buying the plus. Makes poor android boys mad. Besides, I don't really do all the nerd stuff like installing curry roms and patching games. It's fast as fuck too.

Wrong, Linux is not bad, it's just not for you.
Also, if you look at iOS market share in first world countries you'd realize it's only been increasing (taking about US for example). No shit curryniggers only get androids, they're dirt cheap and a better value for low budgets, doesn't make it any better though.

>Also marketshare is a huge indicator of how shit something.
No, it just shows how many shitphones the chinks turn out that retarded people buy.

DONT DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

see and see Linux is a fucking unusable dogshit, just admit it. If there was even 1 good distro then linux would have at least ~20% marketshare.

see Nobody likes iPhones. The only reason people get them is to pretend to not be in extreme poverty more while barely paying the minimum on their maxed out credit cards each month. They are fucking dogshit the moment you use them for more than texting/calling.

imagine being this mad over what phone other people buy

ironically I'm posting this from my S7 I recently bough (used to have an iPhone 6s plus). I just think iPhones are never worth it and talk from experience.

then why do you care so much?

Because I love seeing itoddlers getting this upset nobody wants the ipanjeet phone.

Because I already want to have it on the way home.

the only upset one in the thread is you?

dude i've got an Honor 7 but youre fucking retarded. Also, when confronted to the fact that iOS marketshare is increasing in nearly every first world country, you chose to ignore it and talk about linux instead.
Seriously, consider stop getting influenced by this board

what if phone threads were banned for like a week? i wonder how that would pan out

>b-but techknowledggee

yeah, yea

brb going to buy some apple product

Marketshare is actually decreasing for ios everywhere though. The iphone 7 turned out to be a huge let down with shittier battery life, no headphone jack, and other new "features".

>other new "features"
Like built-in snakes?