/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user's mp3 player came with a slightly shifted play/pause button • user tests a 256gb flash drive he bought off Taobao • user bought Counter Strike for the Sega Genesis • user's mailman wrecks his Teclast x70r, user worries he won't receive a new from from Gearbest user posts about his other chink shit purchases • user wonders if these fake Pokemon figures are from AliExpress • user works on a Pokemon Cock bootleg cartridge video review • Even though user bought this watch it's more likely than not still Chinese • 10% off everything with this Fasttech coupon • user got his Nitecore d4 charge, everything checks out and the verification code works • user got his KZ-ATE and a 60 cent lapel mic, promises recordings to show off its quality soon • user got a electronics organizer stores his chink shit in it user also got a small camera tripod Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Ajazz-Geek-AK33-Backlit-Usb-PC-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Cherry-MX-Black-Switch-/122050478867?hash=item1c6ac68313:g:XNoAAOSwayZXjkeF
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298471.html?wid=21
amazon.com/WASD-6-Key-Cherry-Switch-Tester/dp/B00AZQKCD4
aliexpress.com/item/a/32605667036.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Electronic-Accessories-Travel-Bag-Nylon-Mens-Travel-Organizer-For-Date-Line-SD-Card-USB-Cable/32578975305.html
aliexpress.com/item/35x24_heat-resistant_pad/2034620492.html
aliexpress.com/item/thighhighs/32574984748.html
aliexpress.com/item/pantyset/32602271976.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pajamas/32294104863.html
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_239293.html
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_351315.html
s.aliexpress.com/2eMbYzi2
rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2700855
s.aliexpress.com/6BfyuIR7
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_270782.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/m-muh-monks/32417311324.html
veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=10
gearbest.com/other-cell-phone-accessories/pp_358780.html
aliexpress.com/item/IVITA-850g-11inch-Black-Lifelike-FULL-BODY-SILICONE-Reborn-Baby-Doll-Girl-Little-Cute-Kid-Toys/32584957538.html
banggood.com/Multi-functional-Professional-Electric-Grinder-with-Bench-Clamp-for-Polishing-Carving-Drilling-p-1062039.html
aliexpress.com/item/2for6/32658891248.html
aliexpress.com/item/ff/1912930597.html
aliexpress.com/item/1100mah/32659209727.html
aliexpress.com/item/electronic-2015-brand-3-5mm-Original-Genuine-TAKSTAR-HI2050-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones-Music-Headset-studio/32279127183.html
amazon.com/FiiO-E10K-Headphone-Amplifier-Black/dp/B00LP3AMC2/?&tag=rnwff-20
aliexpress.com/item/jewlers-loop/32659311576.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro
gearbest.com/action-cameras-sport-dv-accessories/pp_238068.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/action-cameras-sport-dv-accessories/pp_244868.html
aliexpress.com/item/heat-resistant-pad/2034620492.html
aliexpress.com/item/TOMO-V8-4/32706434421.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Air-Heat-Gun/32640843407.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-6-LED-Light/32603298909.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/organic-protein-powder_60469426437.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.rFUv8Y&s=p
aliexpress.com/item/chink-watch/32667809482.html
aliexpress.com/item/chink-amp/32649288892.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for xiaomi

Nice effort, good OP post.

I'll ask again if someone knows of something else:

a couple of anons got me these two options

ebay.co.uk/itm/Ajazz-Geek-AK33-Backlit-Usb-PC-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Cherry-MX-Black-Switch-/122050478867?hash=item1c6ac68313:g:XNoAAOSwayZXjkeF

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298471.html?wid=21

I don't mind buying a piece of shit, as long as it has mx cherry switches. It's my first mechanical keyboard and I want to test some shit out with the MX.

Also, how does a nigger switch compare to a normal chiclet keyboard in terms of actuation?

Will post when I get home, but it seems sturdy enough

i want to fuck it and play with its dick

My K10000 charger chinked on me last week so i need a new quick charger any recommendations?

whose the semen demon
I demand sauce

It's Barry from the Chuckle Brothers.

>ebay.co.uk/itm/Ajazz-Geek-AK33-Backlit-Usb-PC-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Cherry-MX-Black-Switch-/122050478867?hash=item1c6ac68313:g:XNoAAOSwayZXjkeF

Blacks are pretty meh imo. Most people prefer Browns for their first switches.

>gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298471.html?wid=21

Cherry isn't mentioned anywhere here tho. You sure it's not a knock-off switch?

If you're just trying to find what you like, maybe try to find a chink sampler like amazon.com/WASD-6-Key-Cherry-Switch-Tester/dp/B00AZQKCD4 ?

isn't Red the way to go for someone's first switch?

Meme band 2 seems to have shit the bed. Lasted maybe a month. Going to try the refrigerator trick to try and get it going again. Don't have much hope with my ticket with gay beast

imhotep someone should go with buckling springs or topre right off the bat

buy once cry once

>link to mic
aliexpress.com/item/a/32605667036.html

>Cherry isn't mentioned anywhere here tho

Just noticed, you're right.

Yeah but those above only have blues or blacks. I'm more inclined to go with blues and order rings if they're too clicky.

It's really subjective. Most people get into mechanical keyboards for the tactile feedback, which Reds don't provide.

it's Tails at 50 years of age.

Cheapest chink topre?
Cheapest chink buckling spring?
I just want to buy my first memechanical and not have buyers regret

How did it shit the bed and how could putting it into a refrigerator even help?

Isn't that only for typing? I thought gamers went the opposite for maximum response

I got reds cause rubber domes have more resistance and I wanted less.

>I just want to buy my first memechanical and not have buyers regret
pick 1

Package.

Too bad that doesnt exist but thats what i did i bought a IBM Model F as my first mech and havent regretted anything.

but im sure youll be fine with a chink MX blue board.

Theres no right switch types for "gaming" and "typing" its all matter of preference

like i game mostly and im using capacitive buckling springs, even tough theyre for "typing"

Folks on the mi forums claim that putting it in the fridge will discharge it faster. A full discharge is an attempt to reboot it.

Won't connect to any phones anymore or track steps. Still lights up though.

The "gamers want red" is mostly marketing desu.

Fair point. I'm in a bit of an echo chamber because I work with people who are typists / coders. Feedback for accuracy is king to me at least.

I managed to find it on Ali
aliexpress.com/item/New-Electronic-Accessories-Travel-Bag-Nylon-Mens-Travel-Organizer-For-Date-Line-SD-Card-USB-Cable/32578975305.html

Just buy the CK104 and you won't have buyers regret.

What is /csg/ waiting for?

1 cent goyPad case.
I have no use for it so I'll probably bin it.
Was pretty well wrapped and included screen protector and touchy thingy.
desu I was kinda excited at first because it seemed like it would fit my MiPad because it's exactly the same size, even same location of camera and speakers and power port, but alas the MiPad is too thick.

So, the OP pic has me wondering, did some user buy himself girl's clothing or why is this is a thing?

There is always some faggots discussing girl's clothing

the motospeed uses Outemu switches and I'm fairly sure the Ajazz has Kailh switches.

You aren't going to find genuine Cherry switches at this price point.

I'm waiting for that one autist to post the /csg/ Youtube superstar list so I can sperg out at it.

Like 6-7 threads ago a couple artists came around and started drawing lewd miku art for no real reason

Was it saved?

I've never actually seen them, am I just blind?
I could see why people want to order clothing from China though, it's all from China anyways.

1. Those are not cherry, they are clones
2. Black is shit, get blues instead
3. I have the AK33 and I like it. I swapped the esc and spacebar though for thinkpad asthetic
4. the ak33 has a non standard layout, lots of 1.5u keys

if anyone is wondering, the big flat package was this pad
aliexpress.com/item/35x24_heat-resistant_pad/2034620492.html
testing it with that heatgun at the moment, trying to salvage some dead PSU parts

I know i've personally discussed it here once or twice, as i have a big bag full of chinese lingerie now

you get what you pay for but for a degenerate fetish on the cheap it works

sauce?

That really looked like a butt.

I wanted Cherry switches because of a double purpose:

they are high quality (at least as far as I know, but if they're knockoffs it doesn't matter)

Me and a friend of mine want to start experimenting making keycaps with a 3d printer. Mx Cherry switches just happen to be the most popular (correct me if I'm wrong).

Are there reviews on those types of switches?

I have a 10% discount on ebay, what chink shit to buy?
>no sex toys (including urethral play)

Are they awful quality or is it pretty okay & what's it cost? Got some links by chance?

Chink mechanical keyboards are still compatible with cherry mx keycaps, but the quality control is probably shit. I hear Gateron switches are really good though.

>tfw your chinkshit is in the US but it's across the country

It's hard to fuck up simple stretchy socks and pants,knee/thigh highs and etc.
aliexpress.com/item/thighhighs/32574984748.html
I got all my shit for 1-3 bucks a piece, sometimes going upwards for stuff like matching bra and panty sets under 7$ when they were on sale
aliexpress.com/item/pantyset/32602271976.html
This is in maplebucks too, so it's probably even less in freedom dollars and has went up for me since then

Just like mens clothing you have to size up 2-3 times, usually 3 times because women's clothing is smaller. Have fun finding jeans or lingerie that fit measurements if you're not really skinny and small. I have a pajama dress that i really have to squeeze into, for example.
aliexpress.com/item/Pajamas/32294104863.html

Pretty sure it's in the archives

If you have more detailed questions feel free to ask if that wasn't very helpful

Nice, thanks for the links. I'll be sure to look around. I was thinking of ordering some thigh highs with a nice pattern and a matching pair of underwear, but didn't wanna order anywhere here because the name might ring a bell for roommates. I doubt people will expect chinks.

is that stylus for urethral play?

>Gateron switches

Will a keycap made for Cherry fit on Gateron? They look the same, not sure about dimensions.

I don't know if they'll do it for all your packages, but once i asked for discreet shipping and one seller said they would, the shipping label of contents was chinese
Not sure how that got past customs as i would assume it needs english but it did

i'd reccomend keywords like "kawaii" for pink frilly things and hello kitty, asian lettering etc

Also get a metal buttplug with a heart gem or tail ending, desu

is there more?

A techinical questions /csg/.
I'm about to buy a microSD and I need an adapter to connect to my notebook.
Do I lose any transfer speed if I use a microSD to SD adapter? Or should I go with a USB3.0 adapter?

I'll be sure to ask. I think I'll pass on ordering things that go in my ass from China though, that sounds like something waiting to go wrong.

No, it's a passive adapter.

There's some SFW pencil sketches and the uncolored version of op's pic, don't get your hopes up

This is the worst forced meme on this subreddit and that's saying something.

what's a meme?

pls respnd

those funny pics you share with your friemss on facebook

I waifu2x'd it.

Now go get it printed on a poster or something.

comfy please respect the terms of your permaban and stop shitting up this thread anymore

>comfy

huh?

lurk moar

lithu pleas fuck off

I just wanted to ask a question about the Gaterons. There's no mechanical keyboard thread up.

Picked up my new Superlux HD681EVO today.

Am I the only one that sometimes want to downgrade from current items to chink items?

I mean, I've got an LG G4, and I'm still very tempted to order a one of the cheaper Xiaomi phones.
I've also got several good headphones, but I still want the Superlux headphones.

i am cum this, thanks regards

Anyone from Germany ever ordered a NOMOS Fake? Did it get through customs?

Permabanned, self-proclaimed Youtube visionary, shameless attention whore and serial ban evader. He's easy to spot because he accuses everyone he doesn't like of being Lithuanian.

RN3P>G4 BOOTLOOP

I want to order a RN3P but i have fucking awful luck so i know the instant i buy one they'll announce a Redmi Note 4 pro that fixes the Note 4's issues

Redmi 4 will launch in January. RN4P in Feb.

how much do you figure it will be?

Me too. I'm going to sell my AKG's and buy Superlux. Another plan is to sell my Plantronics bt-earbuds and buy some chink alternatives.

Is it dangerous to buy AA rechargeable batteries from chinkland?

~$140 for Redmi 4. ~$180-200 for RN4P. my guess.

fuck, I'm gonna wait for them redmemes 4

Got a Syma X5HW yesterday.
Already broke a prop and got it stuck in a tree.

Altitude hold works beautifully, it's easy as fuck to fly and incredibly tough.

I want to get one of these RC trucks:
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_239293.html
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_351315.html

Feiyue vs WLtoys?

s.aliexpress.com/2eMbYzi2

look at his wee-wee

so, uh, why were you searching for this?

>gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_351315.html
Pooped up for my on the chink randomizer

Is the camera shit or can you fly with it?

Are there any USB charging cables that are ~2 meters long that support a decent current?

>phone screens are pretty nice
>vr makes headsets comfy
>still no affordable 1080p HMD

WHAT THE FUCK

I JUST WANT TO STRAP A SCREEN TO MY HEAD AND PLUG IN A FUCKING VIDEO CABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Feiyue vs WLtoys?
The helpful autists at RCgroups have a lengthy thread on this
rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2700855

s.aliexpress.com/6BfyuIR7

I might order one. You got a link to a specific seller?

It's pretty bad, laggy and lo-res, and it also sucks battery life (5 minute flight w/camera, 7-8 without). it does work fine for indoor flights, but outside you can barely see anything between frameskips and the low resolution.

Got something today, the packaging is hilarious

Breddy good for 27 bucks

how are they user?

I have no idea who you're talking about, but it seems like you're pretty mad m8.

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_270782.html?wid=21

>Superlux HD681 $19.99
Cop or not?

>Picked up
>not having a sexy mail lady with great feets

where you get those? mine are coming today but i dont think mine come with the velour pads

>broke a prop
>incredibly tough
shilling this hard

>not the evos
/csg/ is team evo

What are some good cheap headphones from ali? like 10$ or less

I got almost identical one from gearbest for $3.72

link? i'm interested in buying one

if you don't like IEMs the ve monks are good
aliexpress.com/item/m-muh-monks/32417311324.html

if anyone's interested there's another batch of special edition ones going on sale in a couple of days

veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=10

Here you go
gearbest.com/other-cell-phone-accessories/pp_358780.html

Is that for urethral baby play?

I don't think this meme was ever funny

link

No free shipping to my country but still pretty cheap, are they worth €7.27 in your opinion or are there better options for that price?

Leti it go m8.

are they open or closed?

kys b4x

are you blind

Is it fine to buy VE monks from third party sellers on Ali? Like there isn't any fake monks? The official seller's shipping fees are almost as much as the monks themselves ($3.31 and $5), whereas a third-party seller has them for $5.36 with free shipping

Especially on toy quads, you want your props to break at the first hint of contact with anything. The alternative is them carving chunks out of whatever or whoever you've flown into like a flying lawnmower.

What's the most bizarre item on aliexpress?

aliexpress.com/item/IVITA-850g-11inch-Black-Lifelike-FULL-BODY-SILICONE-Reborn-Baby-Doll-Girl-Little-Cute-Kid-Toys/32584957538.html

Tbqh, look at this rationally, it's just 3$, you probably spend more while shopping snacks every other at your local shop or something.

Does anybody know of an electric bicycle hub/wheel? Preferably one that doesn't rape me in shipping.

I was so impressed with the monk i ended up getting their high end model so yeah go for it

i'd get them from the official seller senpai, not sure you can trust them from anywhere else

if you get them from the venture electronics website you can use paypal and they may have cheaper shipping

I love my new pop filter.

hmm, i see im a retard, never mind.

They are good, I use my for over 4 year.
Enjoy your broken jack socket

show that custom /csg/ mousemat

got them, thanks

hard wired connection breaks a lot easier

>tfw havent had chink shit arriving the last 5 days

>tfw my over 30 orders are starting to come in
had packages almost every day last week
too bad that today is a holiday

>xiaomeme redmeme meme 3 pro
>huion meme tablet to draw memes
>dock for my phone
>copper pipes
>a fan
I'm more impatient for the last two though

What are the must-haves for christmas on AliExpress?

>HINK SHIT GENERAL
Looks like you got chinked friend

Scheiẞe :D

They do

Xiaomi Mi Box.

>Cred Forums cuck user since 2015
top kek

No, only in earbuds, I never changed cable in my headphones. Thats why you have hard wired drills and grinders.

I never had my cable break on any electronics period. Learn to handle your goods.

had 4 packages on saturday, also no packages since then because today is German holiday

>No, only in earbuds,
Never had it break in earbuds, those usually break for me at the jack.
But I had to repair the wiring on my PortaPros dozens of times.

>No, only in earbuds,

every pair of headphones i've ever bought have had this happen

maybe if you left your basement more often your headphones would get more use

kek

>sick and away from work today
>hear mail arrive
>no chinkshit
Guess I'm justified in that dispute

Otherwise it wouldn't be chink shit.

I would recommend too, had mine 2 year only bit that broke was leather strap, cos i stepped on it like 5 times

ended up super gluing some fabric thing over it and its still going

I'm just setting out the facts. If the facts make you mad that's not my concern.

BMCV so you have something to do on xmas day.

>Enjoy your broken jack socket
that's what i said to your mom

Got my Xiaomi Notebook 12.5in yesterday. Fucking love it, so well built and premium feeling and extraordinarily light.

any good cheap dremel?

is that one any good?
banggood.com/Multi-functional-Professional-Electric-Grinder-with-Bench-Clamp-for-Polishing-Carving-Drilling-p-1062039.html

How do people actually unironically use a keyboard like that

linku?

Aside from arrow + enter, whats wrong with it?

It's a chiclet keyboard with a weird ass layout.

Pretty well. It has great key travel for the size.

to the laptop? Just search Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, it has a 12.5in integrated model for $600 on banggood and 13.something model w/ 940m

>to the laptop? Just search Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, it has a 12.5in integrated model for $600 on banggood and 13.something model w/ 940m

Yeah I see. Little out of my price range though. Thanks

Jelly

How does anyone use any keyboard ironically?

rofl, macfags btfo. It's basically a macbook and probably even has better hardware.

I think the China price converts to $530, so you may be able to get it that low, not sure how to do that in US.

Core M3-6Y30 dual core @ 2.2, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 1920x1080 IPS screen (gorgeous) apparently 1.07kg but it feels like nothing.

anybody know from where should i buy sj4000 batteries?

this one has 2 for 6€+charger,but i found pic related in the feedback. it has a lot of positive feedback tho.

aliexpress.com/item/2for6/32658891248.html

this one store is called "sjcam authorized store"

but the it costs around 7€ for 1 battery

schould i risk getting chinked? or should i spend more money?

what would /csg/ do?

>$530 for a laptop that has the same functionality as a 150$ laptop

forgot link for second store

aliexpress.com/item/ff/1912930597.html

>scam authorized store

li-ons aren't something you should risk desu, considering they can explode, and all.

seems like the 7€ one is more worth it, reviews say its identical to original and
900/7= 129 mAh/€
800 (in 2 cells) / 6= 133 mAh/€
so considering such a small price difference and assuming you already have a charger, the battery that is larger is a much better choice (in safety and practicality)
thats my opinion anyway, and ive had plenty of Li-Ions from china for low power devices, never had an issue

Damn if it wasn't for the cancer this shit will give you I would have buy 3
It's starting to get really cold in my country

I'm in Canada on Wind Mobile because I'm a cheapass. Looking for a chink phone that would work, any recommendations anons? I'm not too picky, just something reasonably current, since I'm upgrading from an ancient budget HTC device.

how would a jacket give cancer? you wear clothes under your jacket right? if anything its low quality, but it doesn't really seem like a carcinogen

This is a pretty good general. Cred Forums seems worse than ever overall, but chinkshit is cool.

Anybody recommend an especially worthy chinkshit keychain flashlight?
I'd prefer a AAA one instead of a watch battery one.

you guys are probably right.

i found some 1100mah batteries too

aliexpress.com/item/1100mah/32659209727.html

should i? fuck I really hate to spend money

has anyone bought any costumes from ali express?

It could be filled with asbestos for all you know.

>tfw my rn3p has arrived in my country but the local post company has not yet registered the package in their tracking system

I suggest to use taobao for that.

my better half needs a new phone and she's normie as fuck. is a redmeme something that'll be a worthwhile purchase for her? if so, will it run all the google spyware she loves? should i put a custom rom on it or do anything with one right out of the box?

I don't speak nip and I don't see any costumes?

i'm an americunt, for whatever that's worth.

>Nip
Ok kid

and you complain if your jacket is fireproof? just dont start cutting it up and there won't be an issue, just throw the jacket away if it starts tearing
why are people so afraid of asbestos in clothes?

No. it's full of bugs and lacks proper 4G LTE in the U.S.
Get her an iPhone, don't be a cheap fuck.

Damn nice son

Works for me.

she's ditching her iPhone. specs on the redmeme seemed decent. i'll go for a nexus 5x then.

thanks, kind user.

Hey /csg/ can you tell me if these headphones are any good/worth the money? Anyone own them personally? How is the bass? Are they comfy?
aliexpress.com/item/electronic-2015-brand-3-5mm-Original-Genuine-TAKSTAR-HI2050-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones-Music-Headset-studio/32279127183.html

Also I think I will buy this dac/amp sometime soon to accompany it, thoughts? amazon.com/FiiO-E10K-Headphone-Amplifier-Black/dp/B00LP3AMC2/?&tag=rnwff-20

You probably won't need to anything if you get the international version. the autists in here are memeing about the botnet a normie wouldn't care.

Why the fuck would you need an amp for those

he wants to fit in

looky comfy

>XXXL
what size is that in american

>XXXL
>American
make sense

What did I get today /csg/???

Nexus 5X is downgrade from RN3P

It's a jeweler's loop! aliexpress.com/item/jewlers-loop/32659311576.html

I don't know why the seller put "LED light" in the item description, it doesn't have one. I figured that out before I bought it though.

The display case that the loop came in arrived damaged, however. The loop works just fine but this is disappointing.

Get her a Pixel.

D I S P U T E
I
S
P
U
T
E

>no LED
>broken
CHONKED

photoshop a crack in the glass and get a full refund

nice meme. chinese sizes are much smaller than american sizes. and xxxl is probably a medium in american

It goes up to xxxl, I think that's why it's in the title. XL chinaman is M America

>56903603
does it have a functioning anus?

Get it from a seller who flashes the global rom for you, miui works fine, no need to change it if she's normie. Honor phones like the 5x are high quality and cheap too.

I actually believe this might work, if you're handy with the memeshop

How long did it take you to get used to 5.5" phones? What the fuck is the point of a pocketable device that you can't use one handed

Do those completely cover your ear? I hate on-ear headphones.

>he can't use a 5.5" phone one handed
manlet alert

>go get it printed on a poster
>not a dakimakura

Yeah they cover completely

Yes, although someone was complaining last thread about the 681-evo's leather padding not being comfortable, I know you can get fabric replacements

I didn't. My fingers are too short to touch the opposite corner of the holding hand on the screen

then the fact that you need a 5.5" phone means you are myopic

either way you bend it, shit is foul and should not be in clothing, you could get a scrape on your clothing, expose the enviorment to the toxic fibers, and you might even inhale some of the fibers and get lung cancer.

putin shaped dildo mang.

I have, find a seller who will custom fit stuff for you. You really don't need to go with Taobao, Aliexpress is fine.

You don't. don't fall for this 5.5" meme. you cant reach the top to pull down notifications without holding it awkwardly or using 2 hands which is retarded.

Get a 5" Redmi 3.

>his withered little hands are too small to use a 5.5" phone properly

Aww, what's the matter? Is the 5.5" phone taller than you, manlet?

go home ayylmao

>t. 400lbs Amerifat ogre
I bet your'e using a tablet as you're phone while you munch on another triple cheeseburger.

>manlet defense mode activated

>tall people

does aliexpress behave strangely for me only?
when i try to search :
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

It only finds 3 phone vendors, when i try to search incorrectly typed in it finds many vendors

triggered the Amerilard :^)

Ali search engine is useless. use kimovil:

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

why are you posting pictures of britbongs?

GearBest sells original ones for like $3 and non branded ones that have the same internal battery for like $2 (this information may be outdated since I got mines like 6 months ago)

Original SJCAM 2 batteries + charger: $10.57

gearbest.com/action-cameras-sport-dv-accessories/pp_238068.html?wid=21

No branded battery: $2.47 (used to be same internals that the original one, dunno if that has changed in the past 6 months)

gearbest.com/action-cameras-sport-dv-accessories/pp_244868.html

>thinking only freakish mutants can use a 5.5" phone
You must be at least 18 to use this website. It's for your own good because a ban-evading pedophile called comfy hangs around here.

Xiameme is fine, she will love MIUI since it kinds of work like iOS.

I would, but there's barely any support. Decent 5" phones are so hard to find nowadays.

Here's hoping that shitty 5" Pixel would meme other OEMs into making more 5" phones.

Oh well, at least I only payed 170$ after taxes and shipping.

>le Lithuanian face
did you take your medicine today autismo?

It's Not a meme I have a 5.7" and can reach the notification bar fine.

The Meme is the Chink Phone You'll regret getting it. They are pieces of shit

is it safe to buy a chink vape or would i be better off paying a bit more for an american brand? would customs to the u.s. be a concern?

thanks user. i dont really like GB probably thats why i always forget to check. will buy the $2.47 one.

how is the battery life? what cam do you have? sj or eken?

where is staranon? I need some ultracheap chink shit

i'm looking for the 31 cent or less deals

SJ4000, strangely the ones I got from GearBest lasted like 20min more than the one that came with the camera(it had only 1 month of use so no degradation).

>american brand
They're just rebranded chink ones.
Fasttech has a good selection at decent prices; just make sure whatever you order says "genuine [brand] [item]" not "[brand] styled [item]".
Since you're buying something designed to get fucking hot and hurl gas into your lungs you shouldn't chink out on whatever you buy to the extent of sorting by price and picking whatever shows up first.

It's "loupe"

cool thanks, you helped me

what's that?

alright, thanks
also, am i gonna be able to buy juice out of china or will i have to look within the states for that?

>MATE
pretty boring, rice it up m8

If you want a higher chance of cancer buy them from china.

There is a reason why optional prop guards exist on even the large drones.

just cheap chink shit no matter what if it's cheap i'll get it

I got way too deep in this sdr/mobile baofeng biz

Pay attention to the clones tho. Some have different manufacturer so read the reviews and discussions first. Not all clones are equal.

Also, I've never encountered any problems with customs. I haven't bought batteries from China tho. If you plan to, ask the seller first if they ship to where you are.

On the cheap toys they're usually made out of pretty flexible plastic and end up being what breaks the props when you fly it into a tree.

>order hand crank usb charger from randomizer
>arrives
>try to charge phone
>cant put usb all the way in because theres a fucking LED in the way
>about 50% of my usb cables wont actually fit

The Donkey James mouse is SHIT, a complete waste of money.
I'm getting a Zowie FK2.
Never buying this kind of chink products again.

so salty
explain the problems first, it might just be a faulty unit...

Are Kailh switches that bad?

chinked

>$0.02 has been deposited into your Zowie account

The mouse lags every minute or so and just crashes whenver I play a game that's heavy on the RAM.
Made me lose some ranked matches in LOL.
I tried replacing the batteries like 4 times, tried different USB ports on my machine and even tested it on another one, and it always does that no matter what.

>ranked match
>batteries

donkey mouse doesn't use a battery..?

pictureless (so most of you just skim it) aftermath
heat pad is doing what it's supposed to, resist heat
tomo filled with laptop cells didn't explode and is outputting power as it should, tho I couldn't test charging because I found that my cells are all full, we'll see, also gonna sleep now but later I will post chinglish from box
hot air gun is, well, considering that I never had one of these in my hands before and that it is using retardland units, I gotta say it is good enough for me even if it wasn't that cheap
most dissappointing was usb touch leds, one of them had one faulty led and none of them remembers dimm level, instead it looks like it shorts itself because it goes like Touch [ goes on maxed out ] > nonrequired_long_touch(es) [ dimming ] > Touch [ goes off ] > Touch [ nothing ] > Touch [ on at max again ]

just in case links again
aliexpress.com/item/heat-resistant-pad/2034620492.html
aliexpress.com/item/TOMO-V8-4/32706434421.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Air-Heat-Gun/32640843407.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-6-LED-Light/32603298909.html

see pic related

I see. Now I understand. Your picture is very true.

mine only does that when batteries are almost depleted... changing batteries usually solves the problem

From my CC:
>City:
>Country:HONG KONG
>Merchant:PAYPAL BANGGOOD
>Your credit card was used outside the 50 states (U.S.)

Why? Is this phishing? I used the android app.

Botnet!

My zowie FK1 started to scroll itself up or down a notch every so often before it was 4 months old.
So disappointing.

Are there good chink headphones other than those XBOX HUGE superlux ones?

You bought a wireless version when the wired one is actually recommended here.

>Country:HONG KONG

KZ ATE or Senfer UEs?

Or both?

lol
changed the batteries after you commented and YET AGAIN the mouse is lagging and is basically unusable.

Still unbelievable how chinky it feels in this regard.
Usually the mouse's being wire or wireless wouldn't matter at all for mice with the same specs, but mine is literally unoperatable.
Just opened a dispute against the reseller, hopefully I'll get my money after that shit.

If you get replacement pads, yeah theyre good.
Just get ~5 dollar AKG type velour pads on ali or ebay

>Country:Hong Kong
Mao turns in his grave

I love that game.

He's not in a grave. His corpse is on display in a mausoleum in the middle of Tiananmen Square.

i can use a 5.7" phone with one hand
grow a pair kiddo

I for one welcome our new qt booty chink mascot overlords

if you excuse me I will proceed to masturbate now

Not bad at all /mkg/ likes them

I doubt that's really him. He's in cryostasis underground somewhere

Looks comfy famalam, I'm mirin'.
Seriously though, that hardware is sexy af.

hey Cred Forumsuys whats the best router under like 30€

desk mat thing arrived. camera is shit, it looks better irl.

>dotards

guys advise me on what to buy for my protein, I've got to go on 240g of protein a day and whey's costing me 200$ a month and then there's the food, I don't give a shit about the dodgy Chinese I don't give a shit about cancer what do I buy?

I'm a master of my own destiny and I shouldn't be spending all my money just on keeping up protein I've got other supplements I need to be getting too. I'm not going to buy these Jew packaged products they sell in the West overpriced Jew packets give me the cheap stuff. Protein is protein. Fuck letting stuff like money stop me from achieving my true potential.

alibaba.com/product-detail/organic-protein-powder_60469426437.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.rFUv8Y&s=p

I can't buy 10 fucking tonnes but come on boys help me find a smaller package, why don't they sell on aliexpress?

Anyway thanks boys appreciate it.

cheapest one out there, afaik
aliexpress.com/item/chink-watch/32667809482.html

R M A
M
A

I've used macbook pros for work. If you have the money nothing will beat it as far as notebooks go, not even Dell's mobile workstations or their XPS 15s or Asus's zenbook pros. The Apple experience is real. I wouldn't bother with an Apple desktop though.

How's the battery life?

The Core M skylake processors aren't that powerful. When are the chinese going to get their hands on Kabylake Core M? I want a Cube i7 Stylus but with Kabylake laptops and tablets coming out I wonder if I should wait.

>buying wireless mice

The only wireless mouse that actually works, as seen in testing, is the Logitech G900. Everything else suffers from terrible input lag. The downside is that the G900 has a stupid name and it's obscenely expensive for a peripheral that isn't a monitor or a swanky, niche-brand mechanical keyboard.

Anyone have the James Donkey mechanical keyboard?
How is it?

Running Ubuntu about 5-6 hours on 80% brightness normal use

Do the chinks make Chromebooks? I want a comfy, noiseless laptop

>10t of chemical waste
Do NOT trust any of that shit from aliexpress. Last time I ordered something and drank it, I puked my guts out and immediately got a lift to the ER. Turns out there was arsenic in the 'protein powder', probably along with other chemicals.

I don't care better to try it out find out what the trustworthy sellers are and maybe even help you guys out pointing you in the right direction. I will NOT buy overpriced Jew products when the Chinks are offering it for 10% the price.

xiaomi mi air

they're not offering it for 10% of the price, they're pretending to do so to trick filthy round eyed devils like yourself.

if you want to get tank huge, then pay for it.

takstar hd5500 and takstar hd2000 from GearBest

>when supply and demand kicks in

You pay extra for the assurance you are getting 20g of protein, caffeine, and other workout stuff. You buy it from china, you could be getting flour mixed with grounded uranium byproduct. But if you really want to human guinea pig stuff, don't get tianguo.

>The mouse lags every minute or so and just crashes whenver I play a game that's heavy on the RAM.
>crashes whenver I play a game that's heavy on the RAM.
>heavy on the RAM.
>this is supposed to be the mouses fault.

dota master race

Cant anyone recommend me a blue tooth speaker that is 2.1 ch (2 tweeters and 1 subwoofer in 1 unit.)

if you don't mind installing openwrt, don't care about 11ac, and want a cheap router (I don't even know if they support 11ac desu), buy nexx

penis

some guy just told you he got arsenic poisoning and you think it's 'better to try'?

just send an enquiry for the amount you want to some alibaba suppliers you stupid cunt

I own gearbest link. 10/10

cupcake

how does shipping work on Alibaba? do you need to set up a Fedex account or can they just bill you for shipping like other sites?

gooked & spooked

>muslims in germany can wear nomos watch with a german nato strap
>germans can't because they could get labeled white supremasists nationalists

I've not been on Cred Forums in years and I thought this was funny. It's contextual I think

figure it out yourself, genius

you're not fooling anyone comfy

I think I got chinked.
>Get unlock permission for my Redmeme Note 3 Pro
>Couldn't verify device.
>Do the botnet shit, allow tracking and stuff.
>still doesn't work.
>try to flash chinese dev rom with default updater app
>couldn't verify ROM
What the fuck pls help

nevermind, I figured it out
close the thread pls

I DID NOT POST THAT
THE CHINKS ARE TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN

I'm a shitskin but I'm a Catholic. My brothers in the Middle East are getting genocided there and it's sad nobody's even talking about it.

nice nasenbluten senpai

decent mod/janitor that bans anyone that mentions "comfy" or "lithu", or posts lists of videos, when?

UUUNGH THICCER

thanks m8.
I was listening to them randomly, but this cover also happens to describe my current emotional state.

How badly would I get chinked if I bought one of those 30$ tube amplifiers?
aliexpress.com/item/chink-amp/32649288892.html
Just a box that would produce varying tones of hissing, or an explosion?

is that a wideband receiver, too?

i wouldn't trust a tube amp that cheap, would probably either sound like shit or turn up broken

I had a feeling. Might just end up grabbing one of those 30$ Lepy amps or something then. Thanks user.

>30$ Lepy amp
link?

All over ebay, they're just cheapshit digital amps. I wouldn't expect anything impressive. I just heard they weren't absolutely horrible.

am i gay for liking mitu's large ass

Absolutely

Is mitu furry?

my xiaomi mi pad 2 had 80% battery when i went to sleep. The tablet has been shut down. When i woke up, the tablet was hot and when i started it the battery was like 15%.

what does this mean?

Were you running any high performance application before you sleep? Probably caught the tablet before battery depletion with a hot battery.

not really, just some half life 2. But i clicked shutdown when i went to sleep

You should charge in 1A charging then overnight. Anything more than 1A can heat it up and cause damage to the battery overtime.

Received the Xioami Pen.
Pros:
Heavy
Sturdy
Writes like silk

Cons: the red wax on the end is hard to get off,

NEW BREAD NECESSARY

Man, I have a Lepai amp that I ran 24/7 straight for over two years with zero problems.

Definitely one of the more if not most solid chick shit I ever purchased.

new thread when?

I'm excited for mine now

rip
i
p