DEAD ON ARRIVAL

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

They aren't even trying to hide they're ripping off the iPhone.

iPixel

But there's no Home button.

I fucking hate those rounded edges. Everyone does this now.
>Samsung
>Motorola
>Sony
>Huawei
>Xiaomi
>Google

It's slippery as fuck and doesn't even feel good. This shit really has to stop.

>that massive bottom bezel with nothing on it

just

I remember when people theorized it may be used for a LED strip like in Google's Pixel laptops. But it's just HTC being incompetent as usual.

HTC phones aren't that bad desu, I don't know whats happened with this one

I heard it's a touchpad

And I'm Donald Trump, Hillary is baka.

that's why he said ripping off
google is now officially chinkier than the chinkiest of chinks
but that's what you get when you put SJW's with ecstasy fried brains in charge of phone design

well the bezel is big enough that you can even swipe up and down.

>google
that's all you need to know
fucking poos fucking everything up as usual

they moved it to the back
it's backwards, like anything else about android

REEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT A HOME BUTTON IT'S A FINGERPRINT SENSOR!!!!!!

Looks good to me.

If they don't go totally overboard with the price, I might consider it.

>HTC phones aren't that bad desu

at least it got a phone jack unlike apple

Yes, the screen is a touchpad.

>HTC phones aren't that bad desu

haahhahahahahahahahahahah

where is this?

t. Xiaomi

Anywhere outside of gay americuckia

>where is this?
>tvmidtvest.dk
>.DK

It looks like a chink iPhone knockoff.

BUT ITS MADE BY GOOGLE

That is the worst Android device I have ever seen.

>xbox hueg bezels
>on screen buttons

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
DOA

I FUCKING HATE SAMSUNG BUT NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS CAPTIVE BUTTON TECHNOLOGY

overpriced as fuck. $600+ is apple/Samsung territory.

and they should've called it the gPhone.

DOA

No it's just the SJW logic. Ecstasy doesn't fry your brain.

I just realised it either has two home buttons or two lock button. (Back button + lock or Home + back)

>on screen buttons
lol wtf grampa its called a touchscreen

>Home button on back
>Volume button on side
>Camera shutter button on side
dummy

I don't understand, dont they want people to buy their phone?

>camera shutter button
So instead of adding useful things they add that gimmick?

I honestly kind of dig the new look and like they're making a flagship 5" phone, but:
>Bottom bezel
>Flagship price
>No hardware buttons despite their being space in that bottom bezel
>No front facing speakers despite their clearly being space in that bottom bezel
>No bigger battery despite there CLEARLY BEING SPACE IN THAT BOTTOM BEZEL
>WHY IS THE FINGERPRINT SENSOR STILL AT THE BACK WITH THAT HUGE BOTTOM BEZEL

I mean holy fuck what were they thinking? They increased the length of the phone for no fucking reason at all and now it looks like shit. I like the new home screen though.

There is literally no reason for those bezels. Fucking retarded panjeets at Google.

Will still probably buy this street shitter phone

I bet moot did this

Ecstasy + SJW logic is going to turn your brain to mash.

they did what

To be fair it looks like an iPhone because it's made by HTC who was ripped off by Apple.

Either way, if this thing really is $650 I can't see it being very successful. It's missing a lot of features that the other Android flagships have and there really isn't anything special about it other than having pure Android and being the first to have the 821 which is a tiny improvement over the 820. I think it will end up being a solid phone, but it's just really boring.

I've always been an Android user but am pretty close to switching to Apple. They are so far ahead in performance and battery life right now that it's getting hard to get excited about spending flagship money to get an objectively worse piece of hardware. I'm really not a fan of Apple's closed ecosystem but could put up with it to get a product that flat out works better.

Honestly if that's how you feel it's probably better to just switch or get a cheaper android phone until a time when you feel the flagships are worth it.

Although it is ridiculous how far ahead apples processors are right now. Don't really agree on battery life especially since Apple still has neglected fast charging.

I think fast charging is pretty gimmicky, I just use my phone throughout the day and charge at night.

In a phone that's the price of the iPhone there's no reason to not have it.

I don't see how it's gimicky to get half a charge in half an hour. Seems very useful.

Wait are HTC phones bad now? I remember that the Nexus one was the most solidly built phone I had ever owned.

M7 and M8 were great, M9 was meh, 10 is great, everything else they make is meh and no one buys any of them

i almost feel bad for HTC, they are capable of making top tier phones but can't figure out how to sell them. they also have the best Android skin in Sense imo, i like it better than vanilla.

Who knows what fast charging drawbacks are on a small battery like in the iPhone, maybe it would shorten the life of the battery or something. Apple never seems to do something for the sake of it.

I am also pretty close to switching, I'm sure I will, but my subconscious just blocks my fingers from clicking check-out the moment I see the price, it's really absurd.

Small battery? The one plus 3 has some of the fastest charging and it's only 3000 mah, pretty sure the 7 plus is only a little less.

Yeah the price is insane. A 256gb 7 plus with taxes is over 1,000 dollars. I wouldn't even have my 6+ if I had to pay for it.

It's got the price tag of an iphone with the resale value of a moped.

Avoid the droid.

I'm in the same boat as you user. These Flagships are pathetic. Is this the best these companies have to offer? I don't want to support them by buying lower end models however.

When my current phone bites the dust I'll look into buying a used model of last gen, so I'm not totally fucked in the ass.

> (OP)
>I fucking hate those rounded edges. Everyone does this now
>It's slippery as fuck and doesn't even feel good. This shit really has to stop.

it looks preaty

Still $600+? That's pretty sad desu.

>all that empty space on the front
fucking why
they could've at least thrown a speaker in that empty space

i don't get it

I have to agree. Google is out of their minds if they think that thing is going to compete at $649, especially if there is no mind blowing software with it. RIP

Just get an iPhone if you are spending that much, or a OP3 or 6P

If it guarantees software updates for at least 4 years its worth the 650$ price tag.

>only sold on muhrica
yeah I wonder why

They need the space for the headphone jack. Obviously.

iphone that is, I can barely get myself to even admit I'm considering it. the 5se mite b cool, but I've heard rumors of the 10th anniversery of the iphone being some phantasmagorical creation and designers wetdream of a product that's ceramic zirconium and essentially looks like a slab of glass. Glass that doesn't scratch chip or break. I'd stand behind that product proud.

Until then just dont tell any of my friends I'm having a change of heart.

Glad I got my 6p for $339 from Jet in the beginning of the year.

The pixel looks like a disaster. This phone is comfy as shit. The size I hated in the beginning but I prefer to 2 hand my phone anyways.

I hate Apple and I hate TouchWiz so I'll buy one

I had the same thought when I switched.

I stood in line to get a G1, but by the time ICS rolled out they were just making shit up.

Btw the best android phone is and always will be the Nexus S.

Will it work with Google Fi?

M9 was pretty much a refined M8 without the gimmicky double camera and BEATS(R) trademark splashed all over the phone and it's UI.
I hate the look of the 10 and it's pretty meh now without the front-facing speaker grills.

The ZTE Axon 7 is the only phone I would want to upgrade to at this point. HTC has gotta do something right because the Vive is not gonna hold them up alone,

Actually, phone hardware by HTC. Look it up. It's not even Google based. False advertising. Dead on arrival. The merger with Chrome OS and Android will become a mess. Google always changing things and a clusterfuck of messaging applications. Dropping support for laptops, etc.

Switch to Linux or Apple.

>Applel is 900 fucking dollars and doesn't have a headphone jack
>Note 7's explode and as a result every fucking retard thinks every samsung phone will explode so Ill never hear the end of it
>Google Bezel
>Chink phones don't work on sprint

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP DESU

Looks like I still have nothing to upgrade my S4 with.

Hows the camera? Ive heard the camera is a lagfest and marshmellow eats batteries.

Really tempted to get a 6P and rice it with those sticker shits from dbrand

Not the user you replied to, but also a 6P owner, I think the phone is amazing for the price right now. I haven't had any problems with the camera out it being slow at all, I feel it's pretty responsive. I've also never had an issue with battery life on either Android 6 or 7 so far

Ha, so HTC did just reuse the shitty A9 design. Christ, yet another failure.

should i get 6p or wait for this

Google is going into the ground. They are all over the place; a huge mess.

>massive bezel with no buttons
>instead AWFUL on screen buttons that take up half an inch of screen real estate

Fuck Google.

Posted from my iPhone 7

List of Android manufacturers:
> samsung

Literally whos:
>lenovorola
>htc
>sony
>lg
>chinkshit

If Google doesn't have a hit here, this could literally be the end of Android, because it'll be forever known as a poor man's dogshit.

It's HTC hardware. It figures.

If only.

Google is a multi hundered BILLION company. It is literally impossible for a company of that size to fail. That's how politics works.

Well my 6S lasts two days and seems to charge in an hour so I don't see the big deal.

iPhone 6S you cunt.

Best phone on the market until the iPhone 8 comes out and they bring back the FUCKING headphone jack.

I've been using Nexus phones for years. I will not buy that ugly piece of shit.

No it doesn't.

>ahead in battery life
But all tests have shown the iPhone 7 has the worst battery life of any current gen phone...

I'm not going to drop 500$ on something that ugly. Granted they look better then the abortion pixel, but still.

What the fuck are they thinking with these prices?

Pixel 32GB - $649
Pixel 128GB - $749
Pixel XL 32GB - $769
Pixel XL 128GB - $869

I saw a mock-up months ago (when they were still called 5p and 6x or smth) and they look 100x sexier. wtf did they do?

>HTC who was ripped off by Apple.
lol sure

Money

>1/4 of the phone is bezels

Bezel bezel bezel bezel, bezel bezel bezel bezel
>bezel, bezel bezel
Bezel bezel