Why is the SE so good?

Literally the perfect size for a phone.

/thread

No one fucking cares faggot

i agree. i really want to upgrade, but its like nobody makes small phones anymore.

i have a 5s. i want to upgrade really bad, but it seems my only option for power at asmall size is the SE.

like, furreal, im willing to go back to android, but not if all the newer phones are giant

>autism

>Literally

A piece of shit

seeAlso are your hand really that fucking small m8?

>itoddler too stupid to understand useful features a phone can provide
>cries autism
As expected.

go fuck ur self u filthy pleb

It's great, i had a 5s, got a Samsung S6 and 1 month ago i got my SE.

Still getting used to the screen size for typing tho, but i'm getting there.

nah, but i bike a lot and need to be able to throw my phone into my pocket, without parts of it sticking out.

>wearing skinny jeans
fucking fag, kys

I enjoy my SE. And glad it has an audio jack lol

t. Cargo cuck.

>I enjoy cocks up my ass and eating shit from my own hands

You're a big guy.

Iphones work for years.

Every time i had an android it went to shit after a year of use.

I switched from my SE to a Galaxy S6 when I dropped it, which was an absolutely horrible idea. Not being able to reach the top corners of the screen without fear of dropping the fucking phone is ridiculous.

However, Apple is full of shit too. The only thing my SE was good for was Tindering.

Now I own neither since I'm out of the country for a few years. I have a tiny-ass dumbphone that only assholes ever call, so it might get "dropped" one of these days as well.

back pocket you nimrod, get off your ass for once and do some physical activity

why is it everybody can shit talk a phone, but nobody can recommend a better one?

is it because the plight of the android user is that they can never find a phone they truly like and can stick with?
>fragmentation of market

see

yes pajeet :^) thank you.

see

It's good but it could be better without the front button, with smaller bezels and with a usable OS.

I'm confused

You want to upgrade to a small phone with better specs

You own a 5s

But you don't want the SE because what?

Are you the same tripfag that posts this same thing everyday?

Never used a trip here. Just like how upset itoddlers get when I post the webm. Seems like I'm not the only one though, the last time I posted this was like a week ago.

Here are the scripts if you're interested.

JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

illiterate fag here
what do these do?

>tfw no iPhone SE hardware running Android
I'd buy this asap.

GET

Would need 6 more GB of RAM to run Android stably

Basically turn a pic into a still webm which itoddlers either can't open or have to juno through millions of hoops to do so.

2 is enough for Android. Ironically, it fails to effectively utilize 6GB because it starts killing apps too soon.

>Android
So you enjoy your phone lagging after 1 year and outright not working after 2 years?

My S6 lags while opening goddam sms and my S5 is literally broken.

Is he talking about the iPhone?

>2 is enough for Android

I'm in tears

Using my SE right now. It really is perfection.

Sometimes I miss the big screen on my MI4 but it's just not worth it for one handed use.

Requesting someone convert r3ddit frog into a webm and reply to him with it.

see

I use android you idiot

I have 2 and can keep every app in my launcher except the browser running simultaneously without triggering oom killer. Even 1 is alright to be honest.

this

This. I had an Android phone become completely useless after 1 update, 6 months after I bought the phone. My 5s still works fine on iOS10, 3 years after its release.

2 is enough, unless you use some cuck rom like stock.

>buy samshit
>why is samshit so shit
My LG G2 from 2013 still works fine and has 6.0.1. You have to be fucking stupid to run unrooted android or stock rom unless it's a Nexus.

Also I'd like to use my phone as a secondary computer instead of a locked Facebook machine.

Stay butthurt android peasant.

see Also requesting someone convert another r3ddit frog the itoddler posted in into a webm and reply to him with it.

>You have to be fucking stupid to run unrooted android or stock rom unless it's a Nexus.
So I have to use a custom piece of shit OS written by some literal 12 year old in order to have a functional Android phone?

>My LG G2 from 2013 still works fine and has 6.0.1.
N is almost there. Only camera remains to be fixed. Official CM maintainers have entered the game.

>LG
My LG 4 literally became a nice paper weight after a couple of months, googled it and the 1.0 had a 100% failure rate.

I'm never buying LG again, honestly not every company needs phones, they should stick to washing machines desu.

All their phones after g2 are garbage to be honest so you're not wrong.

Sony is king of Android desu.

Too bad they are so ugly.

When PajeetOS runs better than iOS, yeah :^)

What said, the g2 was a special case.

>When PajeetOS runs better than iOS, yeah :^)
When is that? 2000 and Never?

I was really looking forward to X performance but the development for it seems strangely dead. I can only hope that devs are waiting for N.

see Also see

>Le iphone can't see webms meme.

It literally takes 3 clicks to download VLC.

How's that android garbage working for you? remember to get a new one before Samsung/LG pulls the plug and your phone magically starts lagging.

Nice memes.

Funny, had my S5 for just over two years and it still runs smooth.

Ended up getting an S7 edge anyway because I opened up a plan with my wife.

i want an SE. but id like some options as well.

thats funny because i literally just click a webm and it opens my webm app.
one hoop i think

see

>His browser don't have native support for .webm in 2016

kek, thank you webm bro.

>5.5" phone
fucking shit, i dont need a phone that big, lord save me

it kinda sucks but it's worth using since it's the best mobile internet browser.

That pic is fucking retarded and everyone here knows it. Pajeet trying to justify his $60 android shitphone top kek.

Are you ok?

Does your ass hurt so bad?

>This mad pajeet shilling for his Huhahuei quality android phone.

POO
IN
LOO

see Also I'm not the one butthurt here. We all know you itoddlers are crying your hearts out since you won't stop replying to us and that makes us very happy.

The bezel is almost non-existent and the battery is better than the regular S7

If only you watched some HD video on it youd be whistling a different tune.

>My S6 lags while opening goddam sms and my S5 is literally broken.
>tfw S5 with CM13

>Also I'm not the one butthurt here. We all know you itoddlers are crying your hearts out since you won't stop replying to us and that makes us very happy.

kek

tfw no iPhone SE with Android

Has anyone ever used a battery case on these? or any iphone? are they worth it or work well?

I'm not gonna lie, I would buy one if there was at least a space gray color option. I will probably get a white/gray though.