Feminazis are about to destroy Computer Science

>Melinda Gates Has a New Mission: Women in Tech
>Philanthropy’s first lady returns to her roots to tackle gender inequality in computer science.

backchannel.com/melinda-gates-has-a-new-mission-women-in-tech-8eb706d0a903

Enjoy it while it lasts, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

uphs.upenn.edu/news/news_releases/2013/12/verma/
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/more-evidence-that-male-and-female-brains-are-wired-differently
cerebromente.org.br/n11/mente/eisntein/cerebro-homens.html
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=toy preferences and testosterone&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjghpjyrr_PAhUGkZQKHSu8Am8QgQMIGzAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about bill gates?

so more girls in compsci is bad because:

"about to"
top lel.

Women have lower spatial-logical intelligence which is necessary for computer science

It's already fucked, no need to make it even worse.

thanks spoon-feeding huffpo the ammo it was trawling for

Men already make better girls by default

time to start hormone treatment, faggots

nice

why isn't Bill Gates campaigning for a more diverse Africa? place is fucking rayciss

Because if girls actually wanted to be in compsci they would be

Nothing is stopping them

The fact is boys are generally more interested in it than girls and there is nothing wrong with that

These people would like to pretend that men and women are the same but we're not and that's a good thing

girls have lower spatial-logical intelligence due to genetics or because learning influences brain activity

>new influx of "programmers"
>market crashes
>real programmers get jobs again
If you are actually good at programming it's just a matter of riding out the wave

>Nothing is stopping them
>Daily threads panicking about women on tech and ranting about how they're inferior
Do we even live in the same dimension?

even she uses iphone

>some autists ranting online would scare off women
thinking that women are so weak is kind of sexist dont you think?

That's because women are put into tech to fill the quota. Not because they're good at it.

>so more girls in compsci is bad because:
they're retarded and can't program and can't grasp even a bit more complex abstractions.

imagine being a in a team with a Down's syndrome. add a vagina and that's what it's like to have women on a team.

>woman with a savior complex has a new mission
>she must herd the sheep and assume control over people
>she must tell other women how to think
>she must dictate to other women that what they are interested isn't really what they are interested in, but that they are interested in what she says they should be interested in
>failure to comply indicates patriarchal brainwashing, or patriarchal sleeper agents subverting her cause

Eh more girls in tech would be nice desu

Don't understand why you neckbeards are so against this

Maybe you'll actually get a gf

The only reason why tech fields are so heavily male is because of the past social stigma that tech is for nerds...now that that stigma is lifting more girls will give tech careers a try, but sometimes encouragement from someone like bill gates's wife helps too for girls who might still think otherwise

>High level actual programming will have slight more girls and less condescending white dudes
>Pajeet level coding will be filled with shit as usual
Explain why this is bad pajeet.
Other than
>I'll have to share my curry with sharida

If you're put off from le dream career because of what some lonely neets post on a tibetan wood-carving board you would've sucked ass anyway.

actually at my last job there was this amazing c++ girl, and she rose through the ranks very quickly, like in two weeks. she was absolutely normal looking, btw.

S-source please

Lowers wages for everyone when supply of workers grows

but I think that's the end goal and the reason for all of the >not enough STEM students meme being pushed by companies

By the way, you can tell who among the SJW true believers has never actually worked with women because no one in their right mind would believe any of that bullshit after having to live through the reality.
Bingo

did you suck her feminine penis?

degenerate

Because the numbers we had were the girls that actually wanted to be in compsci, not some 'grrrl power' thing where they spend two afternoons a month playing around in vim.

>actually at my last job there was this amazing c++ girl, and she rose through the ranks very quickly, like in two weeks. she was absolutely normal looking, btw.
total lies. that was probably a tranny.

women's brains are wired COMPLETELY differently from male brains and they lack spatial abstractions regions in the brain to solve hard problems.

prove your girl skills :^)

>women's brains are wired COMPLETELY differently from male brains
source?

>stupid ass claims
>armchair science
>no sources
>huge leaps in logic

yep it's a Cred Forumstard alright

i'm not shitting you guys, she was an absolutely normal looking girl with huge tits, not autistic, not a "nerd", not even wearing glasses, and she was the best, fastest learning junior we ever had. she pretty much solo rewrote all the gui bullshit that was not attended to for half a year in couple of weeks.

must be a man brain, did you go home and fantasize being her?

Just imagine the humilitation bill will feel when he finds out his daughter has been fucking an Apple corporate executive.

Oh the degredation.

i have no fucking idea what spacial intelligence even means in your book. all i know there was this girl who could write production code better than most males.

>no glasses

dropped

uphs.upenn.edu/news/news_releases/2013/12/verma/

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/more-evidence-that-male-and-female-brains-are-wired-differently

found the butthurt millennial SJW who denies science. kys please!

no, she wasn't in my taste, she was like 5'11, lol. maybe shorter even. and i don't know how a very feminine girl with a huge rack would be born with man's brain.

People who post on Cred Forums are real people who live in the real world, they're not bots from a different planet who don't influence this one.

so if she was taller / shorter you would fap imagining urself as her? :^)

more like 5.11, stupid fucking imperial system.

because women are not as productive as men. the reason why people like Bill gates and Steve jobs made it to the top was because their workstation was literally their bed too. also Steve Jobs could have live longer if he took a break from his work at apple but he never did. Women on the other hand want more vacations and more time with the family.

no. please go back to /soc

If women want to rule the world let them, i don't mind having all the free time i got staying at home doing whatever pleases me. People wonder why women are getting more miserable each and every year.

as a neuroscientist, I can say there is some claim to that, but very limited.
women typically have inferior spatial performance before adolescense, but it is in the single digits.
no lack of brain regions whatsoever. the causes are still unknown and it is much more probable they are more social than biological.wiring, only different mix estrogen/testo.

im already on /soc/ tho, nerd

Waardenburg syndrome

Because women ruin the never ending slumber party.
As is, when the day is over, we can all walk around each in our undies, play games in the game room, etc.
No one cares about each others body, we can all just pile onto the couch at night if we don't feel like going home, etc...

When women enter the workplace, suddenly a man half naked lying on the couch is considered inappropriate.

Because stagnant, lazy developers don't handle competition well.

>not liking tall girls

WTF

>he wants to see a pasty white little dick
Faggot

>butthurt millenial SJW
wow look at all those buzzwords

And nothing in either of those articles says anything of why women are inferior in tech positions btw

Why is everyone falling for this NEET's C++ titty girl fantasy?

i like tall girl, i dislike your retarded american fuckfest of measurment system

More like sour grapes/jealousy, all those extra scholarships and offers for women only that would open up if they were only female.

Why do women pretend to like programming/videogames?

I mean there's always the odd one who really is interested and competent but the majority are not.

It's like asking why there are not more men in nursing, beauticians etc.

It's just a non existent problem they won't shut the fuck up about.

>it is much more probable they are more social than biological.wiring
Sure it is faggot.

>as a neuroscientist, I can say there is some claim to that, but very limited.
shut the fuck up. there have been NUMEROUS studies showing that women use completely different parts of the brain when doing math, for example. abstract reasoning occurs in small brain regions for women. men use visual cortex more.

>Mathematical abilities. An area of the brain called the inferior-parietal lobule (IPL) is typically significantly larger in men, especially on the left side, than in women. This section of the brain is thought to control mental mathematical ability, and probably explains why men frequently perform higher in mathematical tasks than do women. Interestingly, this is the same area of Einstein’s brain that was discovered to be abnormally large. The IPL also processes sensory information, and the larger right side in women allows them to focus on, "specific stimuli, such as a baby crying in the night."

cerebromente.org.br/n11/mente/eisntein/cerebro-homens.html

>retarded

How so?

>not wanting feminine benis
What the fuck bro

>but he never did
except for the part where he apple kicked him out?

>drillers of earth
i wish i'd study that intead of compsci. sounds cool as fuck.

This 100%

The amount of people who hop on the programming train sharply drops from the intro course to CS1, and even moreso from CS1 to CS2, completely regardless of gender. Mostly because they realize that there's no instant "i win" or "give me money" button; males of all types (normalfags, nu-males, normal people) and women learn this lesson all the same. On that note, most people who stick through the track are men, usually due to legitimate interest. Often times there's a girl who sticks it through because she gives a fuck about the material. My mom was one of those people in her graduate math courses, only grill in the class.

This push only coincides with SJW shit. It's all about the money and don't let ANY of these crossboarder NEETs pissing themselves about brain and neuron structure they know nothing about tell you differently, especially since Melinda Gates is all over this. Schools get funding if they shepherd girls into a CS track. The girls don't need to succeed, but so long as they get ON the track, the school gets paid. It's a money game through and through.

t. knower

Recent trends of pushing people into x industry are all just means of artificially deflating worker wages under the guise of philanthropy.

Realize this and never be blinded by corporate smokescreens. Capitalism is not intrinsically nice.

Stop with the avatarfagging retard.

have you read the fucking articles?

>men showing a greater right-sided activation in the area while the women showed a lower response. [..] "This region, the front-right insula, is involved with stress and keeping heart rate and blood pressure high."

all this heart rate and blood pressure is sure helping me write some good C# man.

>found greater neural connectivity from front to back and within one hemisphere in males, suggesting their brains are structured to facilitate connectivity between perception and coordinated action.

sounds like something you'd want in a manual worker. maybe someone operating heavy machinery too. meanwhile...

>In contrast, in females, the wiring goes between the left and right hemispheres, suggesting that they facilitate communication between the analytical and intuition.

"analyctical" and "intuition". very useful when analyzing problems and formulating solutions to them. great programming material IMO.

this is further corroborated here:

>whereas women have superior memory and social cognition skills, making them more equipped for multitasking and creating solutions that work for a group. They have a mentalistic approach, so to speak.

let's get to the REAL problem. here's what went on in your deficient fucking brain

>women have marginally different brains -> ergo they suck at coding lol

and when you were called out on your stupid bullshit you immediately went to google, to look for the first results that would magically make your first point for you.

all the while completely neglecting to bridge the gap between that and the conclusion. this is because you're unable to. you're a dumb subhuman Cred Forumstard. go back to your echo room.

i did here 2slow

because 15 is easier to deal with than 5 huh clitty boy?

>tfw no qt ginger gf

what the fuck do your words even mean, you fucking nigger of an user.

You keep saying girl but you keep neglecting the Y chromosome

that's a retard Cred Forumstard

I'm in compsci and there are few woman but some of them are fucking genius, I don't even know how they do it.
But forcing women into compsci because of muh equality is fucking stupid
they won't find a job because they're shit at what they're doing and will blame it on muh patriarchy
but I don't give a fuck, I'm good at what I'm doing and I'm not scared of these stupid bitch who suck there way not even to the top, to he middle maybe

>retarded american fuckfest of measurment system

you are so emotional and sensitive, just like a girl hehe :3

>I am a cherry picking feminine dick sucker who can't be assed to get the studies myself

not the guy, but coding doesn't require you to be a mathematician really, it's really basic math you need to be a programmer

I agree. women are responsible for their own actions. if they want to get into compsci it is up to them to do so.

and I don't expect the field to ever turn into a 50/50 spread either. there will be less women, for at least as long as we live.

but as it stands, there are real deterrents against women in the tech industry that could be done away with. I have straight up been told my people in management positions that they would not hire women, period.

>m-make the same half-assed conclusions as I have on your own because I can't defend them
yep you've been destroyed alright

Soe.

Does some dota and overwatch. Ruined by tattoos and short hair. Old SOE best SOE

>kilofoot

You sure showed him.

Well most of them always find a way to hate someone, make up stories, tell bulllshit stories
It's always like this, I understand your management especially in a field that require focus and hard work
They just don't have time to deal with this shit

Former comp sci-business major

There were plenty of girls in my major (although most were Indian and east asian) and they did just as well if not better than most of the dudes

really leads to the point that the absence of women in tech is a social/cultural thing more than anything...white women still think tech is for muh nerds

But I don't really think "forcing" is the right word...I feel like they're more just exposing women to tech and maybe giving them some positive encouragement really

I'm not that user, I am just disgusted by the smell of tranny dick on your bated breath.

how do you know what tranny dick smells like? and why were you so close to his mouth? exposed yourself faggot

Women just live on easy mode and get dicked 3 times a week and are too primal and everything's handed to them and that's why their brains are not used optimally and never develop real personalities.

By the time life really knocks on their door, they are already too old to learn anything properly.

month-day-year is way better than day-month-year

year-month-day is probably the best date though

it's completely indefensible

if you think women are incapable of focus and hard work you're delusional or have never actually worked with women at all

that's as far as this needs to go; you lack perspective. you are unqualified to opine on this subject.

you are the same person even if you're two different bodies

your personalities are as divergent as two monkeys' would be

Stop with this social/culture meme, it's bullshit
for all the enterprise I've worked with it's be good or be gone, that's it. No gender/race shit. But of course whenever a black or a women gets fired for being shit at their work they always have to make up stories/exaggerate things to get attention.
It's bad for all women and blacks but they just can't get past their own little world and have to blame others for their own incompetence
it's fucking enraging that people can't see that

There is nothing bad about more girls choosing CS.
Sexism is bad.
It's fine to make a commercials to courage girls to get into CS.
But it's bad when you not allow competent male to get job or degree just because university /workplace need to fulfill quota and hire less competent female. This is sexism.

That's why I said
>most of them
learn to fucking read

this doesn't mean what you think it means lmao. This is why men are more solution oriented and women more group oriented you fucking spud

need more women in the profession of boilermaking.

>It's bad for all women and blacks but they just can't get past their own little world and have to blame others for their own incompetence
so why would anyone wanna hire them then?

i routinely block women and blacks from my team by vetoing HR.

Bait pic. Its a dumb staged stock pic and she is not a woman in tech.

Good god. Their daughter looks like a young Bill in drag as a ginger wearing contacts

>give real world example
>"stop with this meme"
>rants about shit that is unrelated to what I said

Good one mate

"most of them" is still a generalization. a sugar coated one. its rhetorical value is non-existent.

good thing your shitty reductive interpretation is not science you moronic neckbeard shit

But these programs to help women get into university aren't helping that, in fact they make it worse and they exacerbate those problems!

If you force more women into comp sci, you get worse quality, and then management won't want to hire them.

And if you try to give incentives to hire them, you wind up with some women who are less skilled, as management made a hr they normally wouldn't have for the women bonus, and then there coworkers dislike them and the women can't code meme spreads.

The memes that women can't work come about because the women who can't code are pushed into it anyway, while the men who can't code don't stand a chance.

Trying to heavily handedly incentive it like this doesn't work, and thus upsets everyone.

The ones who don't qualify as the special minority get mad because the minority gets these awesome scholarships they can't get.

The other reason for management not hiring women is because maternity leave, and because in 'Merica, men don't get that same right, so you can force them to keep working even after that newborn came out.

Also, with a unigender workforce, you don't have to worry about awkward body issues when coworkers get intimate, and can shove your entire team into a small room for the entire weekend with just pizza and coke to finish a project chanting #startuplife at them if they complain.

because some of them are good at what they're doing. It'd be stupid not to hire them.
WHat's stupid is hiring women and blacks over competent white male like the current policies in some countries

In wondering why the elite push this, I have a new theory. As we know from the Milgram Experiment women will obey orders from those with the veneer of authority even if the orders are morally repugnant

So in an effort to inject the surveillance state and backdoors, etc. into software it is necessary to have more obedient women who can be ordered to sabotage tech for the purposes of controlling the people

Men do pesky stuff like refuse to cooperate, whistleblow, and leak information.

Furthermore it seems likely women will cooperate simply through social pressure and exercise of authority, men need usually to be bribed or offered a slice of the pie to turn on their own people. This is similar to why we see an increase in women on police forces prior to the inevitable enactment of the permanent 'state of emergency'

Found the dude struggling with Confirmation bias

>vim
>implying girls would use something that "hard"

They'd use fucking nano. And even then it would be in a Windows 10 bash shell

It's just preparation for the white genocide, brother.

Women love partaking in white genocide.

This is only the beginning.

also women have less grey matter then men which you need to become a great inventor. also men evolve to extract resources from their environment and women evolve to extract resources from men. that is all women are good for leeching of the success of men.

>constantly blame white male
>put everything on them
>one day they realize society cannot work with protests and rainbow shirts
>cry in their safespaces hoping for white men to return

the coming years are going to be fucking glorious

how do you think demographics work, actually what the heck. We use factors to generalise about portions of the population, period. This is called reasoning. Most X are Y, therefore if i choose a random X, they are likely to be Y. Jesus christ.

It's oil drilling, basically.

Because the women that want to study cs do study cs.

This is Melinda Gates we're talking about. What she really means is more shitskin women in cs. She'll be pushing for opening schools to teach women in underdeveloped places like that primitive as fuck all women's village in Africa where they all got tired of being property so they left and made their own village

He was replying to me I didn't even bother with this faggot

Actually in my comp sci degree, this girl was by far the best (after me ofc)

I agree.

We invented everything.

I personally put (white) man on moon.

fuck off back to pol

hmmmmmmmmmm what did he mean by this

sure, affirmative action is bad. never said otherwise.

the bullshit notion is that women inherently make worse programmers. anybody on Cred Forums who tries to claim this is completely and utterly full of shit.

nah man "niggers and grills are dumb" is my hypothesis. I'm not desperate for confirmation. it's scientifically sound I swear.

why does this matter when you're dealing with individuals? you're not hiring "all women".

that's because you have nothing. you're a dumb Cred Forums shit and you should be converted into food for our crops.

can't wait until HRC wins and starts the alt-right genocide

>Tfw INFP male who wants to learn programming.

I did not put white man on the moon, but, if you look at the teams that achieved that you'll see that most of them were white, and some women were of those too
Now if you're too dumb to accept facts you can just do us a favor and jump off a bridge, on the pavement please, try not to break anything that's not yours

Why do people call it feminazis its just feminism

>HRC
>doing anything good for America
nice one faggot, trump isn't a good choice either but certainly better than this fucking lying bitch

a strong black woman(her great grandma was black) personally built the rocket that went to the moon and not the hundreds of german scientists that were brought in

The only fact is you pol shit stains like to piggy back and take credit for other's achievements, while calling academia SJW.

Go back to pol and try not to claim anything that's not yours.

>she was an absolutely normal looking girl

Just like Joanna Rutkowska

No but you're taking a semi random sample of x and saying "Become Y. We are going to make it VASTLY easy to become Y. Even if you're not very good at Y or don't want to be Y. It doesn't matter which X you are, you can become Y."

You see what i'm saying here? i don't know how i can make this simpler. Individual women are not individually worse at programming. At a population level, something is occuring that lends to fewer females being programmers. This course of action will not make things better.

>Most X are Y, therefore if i choose a random X, they are likely to be Y.
statistics 101 at Cred Forums university you guys

>tfw you know a tranny in boilermaking
she cops shit, don't worry

>talking about my one race
>can't use we
wew you're so smart user, please teach me7

also is this unironically CTR or just a cuck who is going to get dislodged from his concrete reinforced tech genderqueer safespace somewhere deep in the node.js contributions log

Supply of labor vs demand of labor.

By increasing the supply of labor the price of it will have to go down. Enjoy earning as little as Pajeet. Should have studied math.

the situation was drastically different during the NASA space program. there were few women because America was still subscribed to the housewife ideology.

now women account for 60% of university graduates.

I would look past the 90's if I were you. you'd still find plenty of supporting evidence even there so don't sperg out on me.

Cred Forums - Biology

this is literally highschool statistics i'm not sure what you don't grasp. The fact that i have to explain it to anyone is probably why this board is such trash.

the amount of people who have installed gentoo or written a useless C++ library out of insecurity i'm sure is truly astounding

That's exactly why I said that SOME of them were women
fucking learn to read before posting your shit, fuck people are dumb

>the amount of people who have installed gentoo or written a useless C++ library out of insecurity i'm sure is truly astounding

head to the nearest exit my shitposting friend

About half of my CS teachers were women and they fucking know their shit, complete gurus in their areas. I think I actually had more bad male teachers who weren't really good at what they do.

one day you'll realize Cred Forums is mostly made of neet fags who think they are better than everybody and anyone not using their meme technology or latest meme language is dumb
just focus on your studies and get a high paying job and laugh at these faggots

I've said twice now that I agree. affirmative action is bad. women lack incentives and the ones that are being artificially created for them are terrible and ineffective.

>At a population level, something is occuring that lends to fewer females being programmers
there are multiple factors behind this. some of these we have actual control over.

you have absolutely nothing, you are throwing feces like an ape

this debate is over your head

I perfectly read what you said

your arguments are rejected because they're shit, not because they're misinterpreted

>that damage control
the Cred Forumstards who hang out here are even dumber than the ones at /k/

I can feel your butthurt

What is it?

java, javscript?

legitimately how many archfags spend hours fucking with their config just so they can tell mummy they're good at computers. I don't know why there's so much insecurity in tech but i swear to god everyone is 1 hug away from being in a different field.

>I don't agree with you so your arguments are shit
well user, good luck in life

it's fucking magical isn't it?
>links article without reading
>it actually contradicts all of his claims
>can't handle the shame, goes into ad hominem mode

I don't understand this shit.

There are no barriers for women to enter computer science.
The women I went to uni with are of equal competence in their field as the men. If you didn't meet them in person, you wouldn't know they weren't men.

The problem is that most women aren't interested in computer science. Quotas and 'empowerment programmes' won't fix this. It will just give people who aren't interested in CS an incentive to study it, which is a horrible thing to do.

If you want to get more girls into computers, start young. Because once you get to the High School level or later, it's way too fucking late.
There is no biological reason why women can't do CS. Because those that really want to will do it fine. It's just we don't get them interested in it, but this sort of shit won't change that.

i'm pretty sure that is literally what i am saying in this post, but thanks i guess user

Women are bullies. The entire CompSci community is made up of autistic faggots or beta numales. Women love invading their spaces and making them feel uncomfortable. There's a reason why women don't bully Chad fields, they respect their masculinity.

currently working toward an engineering degree in compsci with manager specialty
of course I learned these two languages, they're useful sometimes, when used well with other languages

biology has a huge effect on toy preferences which is indicative of other, larger, underlying neurological differences that are fairly robust, at least as far as preferences goes. At the most obvious level this is the divide between tend/befriend and fight/flight

>i can't handle banter

I sometimes wonder if you guys actually believe this shit.

ITT: people who can't fizzbuzz bitching about the possibilty some women are smarter than them.

>is refuted
>"he..he.. c-can't handle t-the banter my f-friend"

)you(

>There are no barriers for women to enter computer science.
there are no barriers, but there are deterrents.

that there are no women in tech is in fact, a self-fulfilling prophecy. most grills don't want to go to school surrounded by 300 virgins. that would suck so god damn much.

it's a VERY far stretch between picking berries and writing software.

if you're going to try to make that claim you have a ridiculously huge and complex in front of you. this is beyond doctorate material.

I know for a fact that nobody on Cred Forums is qualified to answer this question. they can only fucking guess. and to guess at all is proof of one's idiocy.

>compsci
>engineering

offensive to all my real engineer friends

this is honestly the sickest burn of the thread

Women are bullies though, they do this to determine who's a suitable partner. They actively bully betas to try and toughen them up.

i spent days fucking with gentoo, but now i'm extremely pleased with myself because i don't have to reinstall blowdongs ever again.

>slumber party
>game room
>couch
>undies
is this a normal workplace? dont you have homes you go to?

>most grills don't want to go to school surrounded by 300 virgins. that would suck so god damn much.

Literally this.

Women are just cunts, who want completely different things.

They just lack some piece of perspective

> Boo hoo girls don't notice me.
Grow up you greasy neckbeard.

lmfao are you serious this is one of the most robust findings in developmental psychology

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=toy preferences and testosterone&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjghpjyrr_PAhUGkZQKHSu8Am8QgQMIGzAA

>When pol's hate for women leak into Cred Forums

Gook-chan pls delete Cred Forums and mass ban, k thx bi.

>we can all walk around each in our undies
>play games in the game room
>we can all just pile onto the couch at night if we don't feel like going home
javascript engineering department you guys

I don't know if toy differences apply though.
We aren't talking about three year olds here.
I mean, I played with dolls and shit, and I didn't turn into a girl, nor did it deter me from doing computer stuff.

But dragging women who have limited interest in a field isn't going to make this better.
That's possibly a contributor to a backlash which women might receive and it only serves to dumb down the profession, which is already being dumbed down as it is.

You could also argue that if you don't want to work with a bunch of virgins, then you really shouldn't be given much attention with regard to your opinions.

"I don't want to work with sweaty nerdy guys xD" is not any more legitimate than
"ARRGH I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH A MOODY STUPID WOMAN D:

Yeah, believe that user. I know what I'll get when I finish my studies.
Keep memeing tho, you'll get far.

>delete Cred Forums
that shit is a containment board
we need it
otherwise they'll *all* come here

some more Cred Forums bullshit. argumentum ad copypastum I believe it's called

it's common knowledge that men and women are different on the physical and physiological level.

I want you to explain why this makes women worse at coding. but you won't. you're going to copypaste some more shit you haven't read and act like your shitty rhetoric is scientific consensus.

then you're going to get angry and personal and go back to your shitty board. spare yourself the trouble, monkey.

ITT: Reddit arguing with Reddit

Fuck off back there you shitstain mongoloids. Before I kuso-ass wreck your shit.

Like fuck...

FUCK!

This is some real quality discussion we have going on here! Really do keep it up!

i'm explaining that the toy studies and related articles imply men and women have different preferences, and that those preferences lead to different interests and therefore performance in certain fields

i would implicitly distrust a male early caregiver

hmm hes rite u now

>But dragging women who have limited interest in a field isn't going to make this better.
who said anything about dragging them?

>You could also argue that if you don't want to work with a bunch of virgins, then you really shouldn't be given much attention with regard to your opinions.
I expect people to be immature at 18-19.

>i'm explaining that the toy studies and related articles imply men and women have different preferences
your post should have ended there

instead it kept on going

not a terrible point actually. but as far as extrinsic factors go, that's only one of many. I'd argue that sociological factors are more important than biological ones.

if it were purely up to biological differences, then we'd see a bias in favor of men, but not one so extreme. men or women, IT and CS attract many people who are completely shit at them because they're in high demand.

damn son you're so above it all

yours should have ended pre conception but instead your limp dicked father clung to the only female trapped enough to regretfully procreate with him and here we are

/cpg/?

you're welcome to be wrong, feel free to observe all the shitty lgbtqi parents trying to get their male kids to play with barbies, or men's opinions about war based on their bicep size.

>this thread again
why is this board so fucking scared of girls?

e/g/in meme m8, let me know when you win a Turing Award and a Godel Prize like Shafi Goldwasser did...

keep in mind career choice is a self selecting sample faggot

you were actually trying. what happened?

and don't say "lmao ur 2 dum i'm not dealin with u anymore" that's code word for "I ran out of points but am too insecure to admit it"

I've never met a girl in comp sci that was bad at it. All of the ones in it are their because they're good. And cucks like the ones in this thread scare off all the average ones that probably code better than them.

They'll focus more on gender equality and other bullshit than on doing actual work.

Disregarding the huge flaw in that argument for a moment, how then do you explain the lack of women in tech before the backlash to SJW?

For years and years no one gave a shit yet there were still a vast majority of men studying compsci

>how they're inferior
Well i can't speak for everyone here obviously but i have a feeling that those threads are usually about women who are only in tech because it's the in thing to do according to the regressive left

They're incompetent and only get any position because of their gender

I doubt people give a shit about women who are skilled programmers and don't demand special attention because she has a vagina

Finally, consider this

If this is just about equality then were is the push for more women coal miners? or truck drivers? or any job that's considered dangerous where incidentally 95% are men

This isn't about equality at all

But that's demonstrably false

In countries with the highest gender equality, fewer women enters tech whereas in countries like India or China it's hugely popular among women

So either you don't know what you're talking about and should shut the fuck up or you're a liar

Because this is pushing the idea that girls are somehow "programmed" by the patriarchy or some shit to choose career paths that are considered traditionally female ones, instead of the fact that males and females have differences in interests based on genetics.
An idea that claims that the west is sexist and does not give women the same opportunities is being spread that is far from the truth. Women over here choose these jobs themselves. Although they might not be considered as high paying as the jobs that are considered traditionally male, these jobs still pay enough to be able to live a moderately comfy lifestyle. On the other hand, women in developing countries tend to choose jobs that are considered traditionally male because they pay significantly higher than what is available to them as a "girl's" job.

Requesting pic of women saying how ugly Dooms sqrt function is on twitter. Pls

What exactly is the problem with getting women into tech jobs?

It's not that they get a free pass through everything where men would have to work. They do the same things, have the same requirements, have to put in the same effort. At that point, who gives a fuck what's their gender?

If you're scared of your job market becoming saturated, it means you were already too shitty a programmer or sysadmin to compete in the first place.

Consider pushing forty like the undersigned, go to a date, tell you're a programmer. It's your last date. For you young people, it's not such a social stigma. What do you have against it being even less of an one?

>They actively bully betas to try and toughen them up.
>toughen them up.
more like leeching of from them and getting Chad's semen pumped in them

There is nothing wrong with getting more women in tech.

There is everything wrong with getting incompetent women into tech through retarded quotas. There is also a lot wrong with pulling resources out of educating men - which actually really enjoy this kind of work - to use them towards producing more women that will either a) get married and have children and never go back to working in IT or b) will do just a shitty job that they won't enjoy.

All the women that enjoy compsci/it are already doing it. All the ones that go study this stuff to show they are "strong independent wymynz" and to "stick it up to the MAN" are just a waste of time and resources.

In my professional environment I'd rather work with competent people rather than incompetent ones, and this artificially created push for more women in IT, when most avoid it out of personal choice, is retarded.

I haven't felt the pain of having to make up for shortcomings of a female cowoorkers yet, but I've seen at least 3 separate women-oriented events in my current company where I've been a year and all of them are 99% pointless.

i wish Cred Forums weren't allowed to travel out of Cred Forums

Because you're all whores who don't save your virginity anymore.

So you must be a girl to come up with that excuse.

These programs almost always translate into some form of affirmative action, which is why people get mad.

We need more women plumbers, auto mechanics, electricians, construction workers, etc.

OH NOES that's not a high-status job, just like computers were 20 years ago when normalfags thought it was a nerd thing.

My mistake.

You need to become a millionaire before you can afford a basic one room apartment. Until then work is a much nicer home, has free food, and no commute. Technically you do need some home or else you'd have problems being employed, but it's typically a shitty one room studio, sometimes you share that with a roommate.

Honestly completely serious.
Housing is so shit and expensive in the valley area that workplaces are realizing if they just put a few amenities in their workplace like games, free snacks, and a place to sleep, their employees will never leave, and work more.

And they can advertise that as a perk to potential hires!

You mean you hate immigrants?

You are the Cred Forums, user.

Knock it if you want, it's nice to be able to walk around skimpily with your coworkers.

>(((Goldwasser)))

>pretending they didn't do those experiments on men and see the same results
I really wish I could blame most of this kind of retardedness on Cred Forums, but frankly Cred Forums is just full of angry NEETs

Hey I'm a guy and I don't want to work with sweaty guys either. If you can't do the bare minimum to keep your stink under control, you're either not trying or you have a glandular condition.

>not staying in your containment board
is there any reason to even have Cred Forums anymore?

Contaiment is a myth. Cred Forums leaks like a whores vagina. If it were deleted some would stay but a lot would go to storm front, infinichan or some "redpilled" subs.

Comp Sci has always been higher paying and higher status than plumbing dipshit.

We're everywhere. Don't kick our hive.

Can't people just let everyone do whatever the fuck they like? Good god. At my university every girl that studies physics I've ever talked to knows that the whole "push girls into STEM" bullshit is unfair, unnecessary and simply useless. Girls don't study physics or CS or whatever, because they are not interested, period (no pun intended). All those projects accomplish is:
>Girls are perceived as too weak-minded to make their own decisions
>Girls are perceived to need extra care and dumbed down courses to be similarly successful
>Girls will have to live with the unnerving thought that they aren't where they are because they earned it, but because they are girls, which is disgusting.

So fuck this shit.

It still was about women lawyers, women doctors. That's high status. This only changed after the big dot-coms and the insanely rich Silicon Valley wonderboys.

It's not like feminists care about Turing machines.

No girl who cares about tech is denied access. On the contrary. And companies will give her preferential treatment. If there are no more women in tech is because THEY DON'T FUCKING WANT.

It's the current year, enough of Lysenkoism. Men and women are different, deal with it.

>Daily threads panicking about women on tech and ranting about how they're inferior

If they need their fucking educational program and later career to be a fluffy hughbox where everyone spends all their time telling them what amazing little princesses they are despite being grown ass people then they kinda are a bit inferior 2bh.

Now, as anyone who actually works in tech can attest, there ARE plenty of women who do well there, there just happens to be fewer of than men who are autistic enough to choose this bullshit willingly.

In my country they offer to PAY women to study in the tech field (i.e they get student loans, but they don't have to pay them back). This is a huge fucking benefit, unfair as all fuck to men, but they're still not studying in the field.

>so more girls in compsci is bad because:

It puts less emphasis on those who are truly qualified and more emphasis on fulfilling some self satisfying quota that makes the quality of work nosedive.

>i can't refute facts so i'm just gonna meme and insult
Spoken like a true regressive left

Wrong distro bruh. Arch users are actually really tolerant of women in tech. There's even an archlinux-women movement.

>le meme
hey retard, how about you dispute all the facts mentioned here like how women avoid tech in countries like Norway and Denmark who arguably are among the leaders when it comes to gender equality?

Oh that's right, you can't

You're just another faggot who buys into buzzfeed shit instead of forming your own opinion based on real data

They even avoid it in Sweden where they literally have gender equality commisars policing the lecture halls to make sure none of the nasty men oppress the female students by breathing or resting their legs in a chauvinistic angle.

Thats disgusting.

The fact is they avoid it when there's really no reason why they should.

You seem to confuse lack of interest with avoidance. If you avoid something it's because you were going toward it in the first place. People who show lack of interest don't even go in that direction at all and have absolutely nothing to avoid.

>calls out other person as a meme
>use faggot, buzzfeed in post

good job jethro

Because communists hate free countries

They won't get the jobs though because everyone has to pay a bunch of dumb cunts to sit around and pretend they can do anything. The legit people who get hired just have more slack to pick up.

>not enough women in tech
>btw we need another million H1Bs that are all Indian and Chinese men.

Women still take the paths until they lose interest

they're forced to take science into highschool, even liberal arts majors take sciences of some sort but unless they're pursuing it as a degree they're not going to take any more.

Avoidance would be a female chemistry major changing her major entirely

That's why they became teachers if they were any good they'd be making real money somewhere else.

>It's not that they get a free pass through everything where men would have to work.

It literally is, this is the only way these people could get what they want.

>gender equality = no social stigma towards tech
Yeah nice made up argument genius

The fact of the matter is that tech used to be way more of "secret club" filled with people on the lower level of the social scale and now that normies and women are joining in you all feel threatened

Anyone who actually has a real job and works with women know that they are like men: some shitty ones, but mostly everyone just shows up and does their part

I wish all you underage fags would leave

>default ide helloworld
>cd .. && cd code

What the fuck man.

Yeah that's what it comes down to, they can get people they just don't want to pay what it costs

Cred Forums is a board of peace
OPEN BOARDS FOR Cred Forums

No shitposter is illegal!!!

You're forgetting that most of Cred Forums hates women (crypto-gay) because of the toilet-training thing and that one girl in kindergarten who wouldn't let him touch her "there".

>Goldbergstein

RIP CS

kek is she even reading the errors

> maybe if I encourage and make techno-feminism cool, it will finally extinguish valuable movements concerning privacy and freedom that I've always been against

>kek is she even reading the errors
she's a fucking illiterate moron.

The numbers will never reach parity because logic is considered a gross atheist nerd dudebro thing. Puzzled why all the scholarships and pink iPad covers have failed to significantly increase the number of girls in CS, they'll conclude it must obviously be the fault of sexist harassment and patriarchal terminology like HARDware and Boolean mansplaining. Eventually, diversity experts from gender studies will be invited and mandate that every programming language that does not look like Scratch or triggers minorities with harsh and coercive language like "syntax error" must be banned as discriminatory and you should be able to satisfy your math graduation requirements with Postcolonial Interpretive Dance 101 instead. Industry will obviously not hire many of these graduates, providing further evidence of its deeply ingrained racism.

It's ok if they pull their weight. I work in a software shop where all the developers are senior engineers. This company hires women and they simply can't cut it. But the company still keeps them on with the same pay and finds some spreadsheet jockey work or "project manager" work for them to do.

The white guys at my company are carrying the weight for all the women and street shitters who simply can't absorb the material. Sounds sexist/racist but it is the truth.

Listen up bitches, if you come to the big leagues and demand big league pay, know your shit ahead of time and be prepared to take work head on. It's not learning time it's performing time.