IPhone

>Fastest CPU on a the market
>Fastest GPU on the market
>Fastest storage speeds on the market

It's a shame it runs iOS, it would be perfect if it ran android

>it would be perfect if it ran android
But then it would be full of security holes.

But Android sucks pajeet COCK so no, it would be worse.

the reason it works so good is because iOS is taylored to fit it

with Android it wouldnt be as smooth

buy the Nexus 6P for a near flawless phone that runs Android

what's with people obsession of having a botnet OS? they complain all the time about W10 but then act like Android evangelists

>perfect if it ran android

I haven't really been up to date with smartphones for quite a few years now, but last I checked Android used a virtual machine which lead to significant performance issues compared with other mobile operating systems. Is that still the case? Because, I mean, I'm not sure how much the whole "fastest CPU/GPU" thing matters if you're using an OS that'll run like shit either way. But again, I'm not up to date on this.

If they made a special version of android specifically tailored to the hardware, yes. but otherwise, no. the reason IPhones work well isn't because they have good hardware, it's because they have outstanding optimization. This is the reason Android is so much slower.

The CPU and GPU are both slower than Android flagships. The only reason you get better performance out of an iPhone is software.

> drinking so much fluids that your piss is clear-colored

>ios can't even keep the FBI out
what's the point?

Android phones would be perfect if they ran iOS more like.

Except for the part about Android being garbage

Can someone name apps or any reason you would need such a fast processor for a phone?

Most people just text and browse Facebook with phones. Is it just iOS that needs speed?

old 5 couldn't. 6 and above can. they have secure enclave.

and Android can't even keep local police out coz it can be cracked by anyone.

They keep making apps like snapchat more and more bloated and laggy.

>It's a shame it puts user in a jail, it would be perfect if it just spied on him

Not an apple fan but I wouldn't trust any data to the droidnet

>6 and above can.
5s and above.

Maybe you shouldn't have a phone or any other tech if you're so paranoid.

as a repair tech I can say apple makes MUCH better hardware than any Android phone

if anyone could figure out how to put Android on a iPhone 6

No thank you, I'll just choose the lesser evil

I would never say perfect for anything that may be considered subjectively or situationally imperfect. That's just dumb. "Ideal" fits far better.

In iOS's case, the abstracting frontend is the trouble. With enforced library based as opposed to folder based browsing in almost all of its programs. Given that's the standard thing to do, going for alternatives becomes a game of compromise.
But it does hold consistency and OS performance.
In Android's case, low level performance is downright horrid. Graphic and sound buffers lead to crazy latency, processor scheduling leads to stuttering if any notable background programs are running (Even alarm clocks), garbage collection is JAVA nauseating.
But it does hold choice and more desktop like function. Bootloader, ROM, programs, etc. Whether or not that's a positive depends on the user.

Either way, I don't really see the point. You don't need the fastest CPU and GPU, whatever it is, on a phone. Second best works fine enough.
Size, radio reliability, audio output, screen (With plenty issues of their own), and touch screen sensitivity are generally more important for a phone, hardware wise.

>Android
>Perfect

Pick one. IOS is no gem, but Android is fucking terrible.

Pity Samsung has the fastest storage on the market.

>it would be perfect if it ran android

Then it would need 16GB RAM.

>barely anything can move to the SD card slot

k

>>Fastest CPU on a the market
>>Fastest GPU on the market
>>Fastest storage speeds on the market
Fastest way to go broke.

>Fastest CPU on a the market
For what purpose?
>Fastest GPU on the market
For what purpose?
>Fastest storage speeds on the market
I guess you need your music transfers to be fast.

>It's a shame it runs iOS, it would be perfect if it ran android
It is a pointless waste of money on whatever OS.

Still not even remotely perfect

>sd card slot
I thought we were talking about storage speed.

>implying I need high speed storage to store videos and music
>implying I wouldn't rather get base model storage + microSD card than pay out the ass for a higher capacity model

then it wouldn't be so fast anymore.

>security is only needed to keep the bolice out of my pepe stash
like the typical proprietary clusterfuck OEM android image is going to protect you against this anyway

>caring about the gpu on a phone
>caring about the cpu on a phone

congratulations you're autistic.

>base models are 32GB now
>needing any more than that

I can't understand why someone would have this much of a problem with progress.

>my needs == your needs and you're wrong if you say otherwise
Fuck off retard.

>implying any mobile phone isn't open book for NSA

When they're the fastest on the market it seems pretty natural that people would be interested.

Prove it. Benches and the like say you're wrong.

pajeet pls

By all means then, measure a devices storage speed by the slowest storage you add to it.

Fucking retard.

for what possible purpose. your average 6 year old android smart phone can run the most intensive apps on the market. there's literally no advantage to more powerful hardware on a phone. instead you get more battery drain and hundreds of autists running around talking about how fast their phones are in no kind of real world usage.

>average 6 year old android smart phone
Try running anything on a Galaxy SII or even a Galaxy SIII. They're shit.

I can't understand why someone would need high specs on a shitty tiny smartphone,
let alone progress that would result in proportional battery life regression.

You get the lowest standard of gayming, which is the only shit that's relevant for.
And you get 5 minutes of battery life.
That sure is progress, in the mind of a retard that is.

I've rarely seen so many bullshits in only 2 posts

Browsing Cred Forums from a smartphone is as bullshit as you can get, so you see bullshit on a continuous daily basis.

Android is awful and bloated. Just give me a fucking linux phone.

I hope fuchsia or andromeda (whatever its name is) ends up being okay.

That image.....

Top fucking kek

>It's a shame it runs iOS, it would be perfect if it ran android
But then it would lag and not get updates.