Your android will never be this comfy

>your android will never be this comfy

It hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

nirmaltv.com/2014/12/24/ios8-launcher-lockscreen-for-android/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dem emails nigga. check em

>10617 emails
Wow, my old emails I haven't used for years with lots of unfiltered spam don't have that much unread mail.

>So minimalist, so pure! Sure nothing can be moved, but it's already in the perfect place. People don't know what they want until you give it to them.

Hah. I'm saving this.

what is a launcher

This image but scaled properly to accommodate a king-sized bed with comforter, an oak wood desk, and golden toilet paper.

/thread

The only thing that really sucks now is no headphone jack, that might actually be a dealbreaker for me

>overpriced
nah, best in the market

>no mSD slot
never needed one

>can't torrent on them
what the hell are you ever going to need to torrent on a phone, if you really care that much, jailbraek it.

>shit res camera
more than enough res
GOAT quality

>shit battery life
true

>shit mobile OS
nah, the best

>no native file browser
why would you need one

>can't use phone as a flash drive
kek

>have to use lagtunes
no you don't

>can't share files other than photos/videos
if you really want, you can do it online

>no back button
top left

>shit multi-tasking
nah

>less apps
less shit apps, more good apps

>encryption is full of backdoors
true about any phone probably

>no file manager
>arbitrary 100mb app store limit on mobile data
>no downloading from internet
>no alternative browsers that aren't Safari skins
Wow, so comfy!

>>overpriced
>nah, best in the market
iphone 7 is the most expensive phone right now and people say its just a slightly different 6s

>>no mSD slot
>never needed one
what are you talking about? apple just removed the 16gb versions of phones because people were complaining non stop about space

>>can't torrent on them
>what the hell are you ever going to need to torrent on a phone, if you really care that much, jailbraek it.
this is more about the 100mb limit on every download. what is the point of it? more rules for no reason

>>shit res camera
>more than enough res
>GOAT quality
my 3 year old droid turbo has over 20 megapixels and the new iphone 7 has 12. are you even trying?

>>can't use phone as a flash drive
>kek
have fun carrying your USB flash drive and dongles. all i need is my phone

>>have to use lagtunes
>no you don't
unless your jailbroken, you need to put all forms of media on thru itunes

>>can't share files other than photos/videos
>if you really want, you can do it online
have fun carrying your USB flash drive and dongles. all i need is my phone

>>no back button
>top left
not for everything

>>less apps
>less shit apps, more good apps
can't even emulate playstation 1 or SNES games. thats thousands of games less than android

>muh megapixels means better quality

Please stop posting you're making android users look like fucking retards.

Shh, sanjay.

man that is my dream room.

its a massive downgrade

There's lots of advantages of using Android but from what I've seen iPhone's have the best cameras in low light conditions, camera is one area where I would rank iPhone highest

My BlackBerry's already comfier.

You don't need to be on a technology board if your not going to use your phone to it's fullest. All of what your saying is bullshit so get off Apple's dick. The OS does suck and the phone itself is terrible compared to what's out now but, i guess you wouldn't understand since you're a close minded Apple Cuck.

But hey keep supporting your such innovation phone hahaha

You just called a 3 year old motorala camera superior to an iPhone 7 because of megapixels, you're full of shit and have no clue.

More megapixels does not equal better.

I would love to have the iPhone 7 camera on an android phone, as of now its main competition is samshit. The iPhones have always had great cameras.

front camera on iphone 7 hahahah fucking disgusting

s7 camera is fucking great

true but then iphone 7 overexposes normal pictures far too much. look at the detail compared to s7

Front camera is pretty irrelevant, Samsung rear cameras from the S5 to S7 have not been as good as the equivalent iPhone in the real world. They perform much worse in low light and the iPhone 7 plus has the zoom advantage now

>front camera

Even assuming that's true there isn't a large difference there sans color, also that image doesn't look full sized.

Indeed it is. Personally I prefer the iPhone 7 camera in video recording and pictures from what I have seen. More natural color reproduction and to me the OIS looks better in video.

Samsung cameras have always been a little too oversaturated for my liking and I don't ever fool with manual controls so I just want the best camera for point and shoot. To me iPhone does it better than any other camera I've used and seen.

Camera and processor are two areas in my mind (and screen in some ways, just in calibration and proper white levels) that Apple really excels.

>Samsung rear cameras from the S5 to S7 have not been as good as the equivalent iPhone in the real world

Heres your (You)

>Front camera is pretty irrelevant
You obviously don't talk to any hot girls.

Don't think my waifu would like that

>zoom

You don't even know how comfy my android is...

please.
just get a panasonic g85 or sony a6300.

>iphone 7 is the most expensive phone right now and people say its just a slightly different 6s
lol, stay poor.

>what are you talking about? apple just removed the 16gb versions of phones because people were complaining non stop about space
how poor are you? Just get the 128gb model

>this is more about the 100mb limit on every download. what is the point of it? more rules for no reason
who the fuck besides autismos are downloading big files on their phone? Get a fucking computer and stop watching anime.

>my 3 year old droid turbo has over 20 megapixels and the new iphone 7 has 12. are you even trying?
he thinks camera quality is determined solely by megapixels. TOP KEK

>have fun carrying your USB flash drive and dongles. all i need is my phone
same here.

>unless your jailbroken, you need to put all forms of media on thru itunes
nah bro. music goes on through spotify. Are you still a local music fag?

>have fun carrying your USB flash drive and dongles. all i need is my phone
same here.

>not for everything
he is too stupid to figure out how to use apps, you a boomer or something?

>can't even emulate playstation 1 or SNES games. thats thousands of games less than android
still playing children's games? lol. K I'll admit I love playing on emulators, but you are fucking autistic if you play it on your phone while out and about. Use your computer at home you giant fedora.

I don't think hot girls care how good your camera is.

That's what you think fool

I don't take enough pictures or care enough to warrant blowing even more money on a standalone camera.

>>no back button
>top left

>less functionality is better
Look at this delusional shill. I don't care if you don't use those functions but you have to have serious cognitive dissonance to convince yourself that arbitrary limits on the size of a download is acceptable.

>Just get the 128gb model
But why would i arbitrarily limit myself to only 128?

because you need to get off your damn phone and re-evaluate your life if 128gb is limiting.

Meant to reply to

Fuck off moron

You can't torrent on it and photos have unlimited back up to apps like google photos so you'd struggle to fill it

>apple sheep literally defending limited storage

That's not a valid argument for this discussion

not an argument

K

>x sucks
no x is good
>y blows
no y is awesome
>z is shit
no z is GOAT

wow I learned a lot today.

>tiny screen
ughh

>he has a tiny penis

Android will never reach iPhone levels of comfyness.

>navigation gestures
>3D touch
>UI consistency
>smooth performance
>wide color gamut display
>software-hardware veritcal integration
>software updates
>tapitic engine

>navigation gestures
Android has had that since forever
>3D touch
Literally long-press
>UI consistency
Third-party apps on iOS are just as inconsistent as they are on Android.
>smooth performance
I've been using Android phones since 2011 and not once have I experience lag or crashes.
>wide color gamut display
Literally any IPS display.
>software-hardware veritcal integration
Nexus has that as well.
>software updates
See my point above.
>tapitic engine
Buzzword for haptic feedback which has been standard on Android since forever.

>Android has had that since forever
Not like iPhones
Try swipe to return and you will never use the back button again
>Literally long-press
Nah.
3d touch can make your daily usage much faster and fluid, unlike long press
>Third-party apps on iOS are just as inconsistent as they are on Android.
That is absolutely wrong.
Apps on iOS all look consistent with the UI.
Android devs cant even properly use material design and most non mainstream apps on android look like either bad iOS ports or like 5yo android design
>Literally any IPS display.
Nope
>Nexus has that as well.
Not with that crapdragon inside
>See my point above.
See iPhone 5
>Buzzword for haptic feedback which has been standard on Android since forever.
Not as good as iPhone either. Just use an iPhone 7 for the basic things like dropping the notification bar or dialing the alarm timer. It feels like sex.

Actually looks kind of comfy except for the window being a little small and there could be a curtain around the toilet.

>3d touch can make your daily usage much faster and fluid, unlike long press
???

Say that after you've lived in there for a week and can't bring anything in there. People jailbreak their iPhones for a reason.

>>navigation gestures
>Android has had that since forever
yeah they suck though. Apple waits to release a polished product where Google's strategy is to pump out shit bugs n all

D touch
>Literally long-press
Takes longer though.

>>UI consistency
>Third-party apps on iOS are just as inconsistent as they are on Android.
Straight delusion here. Everyone knows the iOS apps are less buggy. A lot of companies focus more on their iOS apps, that's where the money is unless you are catering to pajeets in the third world.

>>smooth performance
>I've been using Android phones since 2011 and not once have I experience lag or crashes.
No lag or crashes in 5 years? You'd have to be retarded to believe this giant fucking faggot.

>>wide color gamut display
>Literally any IPS display.
I'll give you this. The apple displays are nothing special, but really I don't need fucking 5k in my pocket because I don't waste my life watching anime trash on my phone.

>>software-hardware veritcal integration
>Nexus has that as well.
Integration is much better with apple.

>>software updates
>See my point above.
no.

>>tapitic engine
You can't be serious that you think android phone can even compete here. Lol. Stay delusional, homo.

>You can't be serious that you think android phone can even compete here.
Nobody needs a vibrator they use on the go.

>iOS user
>calls others "faggot" and "homo"
lol

captcha: "technology snyder"

When comparing like Iphone to Galaxy phones, how do phones like Oneplus fare in a direct comparison of functionality? Better than Samsung phones?

I've only ever bothered comparing Iphone to Galaxy's.

Galaxy is the Apple of Android. They put more money into advertising and gimmicks than actually putting out a good product. They're also prone to spontaneous combustion.

OP3 runs better than S7 in real-world use, and can be unlocked and has a lot of Rom support.

Downside is chink customer-support, the mediocre screen, and quality of the radios.

I wish they made efficiencies like this I could afford to live in

Does anyone have a better AMOLED screen or on par?

>be apple
>be the biggest company on the planet
>claim design is the central point of your business
>could hire the best designers on the planet
>manage to make insanely hideous os
i will never understand

Not sure. The one thing AMOLED has going for it is vibrant colors and high contrast ratio, but screen burn is worse than CRT and it's noticeable after a year or so. IPS LCD is a better option unless you replace your phone every year or two.

I hear the Axon 7 one is quite nice. Worse stock ROM though and hardly any ROM support, but the phone itself isn't bad. The 6P one isn't bad either.

>Paying hundreds for extra storage when you could pay much less for a micro SD
>"Throw your money away"
>Has apparently never been away from his PC for an extended period
>Doesn't see the value in a phone being able to do the things that PCs do
>Blatantly lies about using his iPhone as a USB drive
>Calls people who collect local music rather than relying on data services "fags"
>Insults someone's intelligence for pointing out a limitation of not having hardware buttons
>Has apparently never played a game on his phone while on a bus, waiting in a clinic/queue
Through his own words, this Apple user has just proven that he is an illogical asshole who is bad at making purchasing decisions. Enjoy wasting money for less functionality, dick.

have you ever considered that your opinion is wrong?

because it is, faggot.

Source: Apple's profits

>wasting all this time writing this out when he could have just gotten straight to the point and told us he is poor.

>Doesn't see the value in a phone being able to do the things that PCs do
It's funny how before the iPhone we had BlackBerry and Windows Mobile which were designed to completely replace PCs. They had full compatibility with Microsoft Office, push email, full file management capability, and even multi-format media players. Somehow iPhones have taught people that a smartphone shouldn't be able to do that.

The sensation is totally different you clueless moron. Haptic feedback is just using the vibration motor in split second bursts. The bigger than pic related and probably re-engineered to some degree iPhone 7's is a very different sensation. Trust an Androjeet to not know shit about hardware, you're all tards who fall for higher spec numbers in shit like screens past 1080p every year to run your botbloat OS.

>>your android
What android?

Not OP but purchase my iphones on encryption.

Point me to the nearest android phone with hardware encryption. I'll wait.

>And in before mah $1,000,000 FBI exploit used on terrorists.

Nexus 5X and 6P come with hardware encryption on by default

A fool and his money

>iphones
>encryption
LMAO

I'll agree that iPhone has top-quality high-end hardware, but iOS is a severely limiting operating system based on arbitrary decisions like not implementing a user-accessible file system or downloads from the browser. The inability to install apps from outside the App Store as well as replacing the browser with something that's not a Safari skin also hamper the usefulness of iOS. There's also lack of support for standardized file formats like WebM, FLAC, OGG, all of which are completely free to implement and have no royalties attached. If iOS had those features I'd buy an iPhone right away. Oh, and before you say those are useless features, keep in mind that if you don't use them you don't have to. You can keep using it the way you're used to. Some people just want their smartphone to be an actual smartphone and not a locked-down feature phone from 2007.

underrated

Let's be serious here if we're talking about security iphones are the most secure phones on the market nothing you say can take away from that. There's a reason a stolen or locked iphone is completely useless, anyone can factory restore an android.

Interesting I was only aware of software encryption on the 5 that slowed the device when enabled, but haven't kept fully up to date. Does their encryption stop anyone from flashing their own rom or wiping the device?

As a long time iPhone user, those features would be nice. Apple however is a draconian company which likes to retain full control, they just so happen to give the best user experience, not perfection, but the best available, so I can more than tolerate those points.

The thing you have to remember is that Apple doesn't really like to make their hardware lineup have redundancies, as much as they try. The limitations of your iPhone for productivity and tasks will be done on your MacBook. They like to make people reliant on the most suitable hardware platform for any given task. I'm sure you're aware that the vast, vast majority of average people don't make browser downloads on the phone for quite a few reasons.

Will this image ever stop getting guaranteed replies?

>Samsung rear cameras from the S5 to S7 have not been as good as the equivalent iPhone in the real world. They perform much worse in low light.

And which way does the 'equivalent' go? Forward for Apple, or forward for Samsung? Oh wait. It doesnt matter.

Not being able to listen to music in certain formats is not the best user experience. Not being able to clear an app's cache which is taking up internal storage without uninstalling and reinstalling the app and losing ALL its data in the process is not the best user experience. I used to have an iPhone 3GS and that was what made me despise iOS. It's just too locked down for someone who actually has the ability and knowledge to go deep into the operating system and fix things themselves.

>not been as good as the equivalent iPhone
where is the evidence

>iphones are the most secure phones on the market

holy shit...

Why do all people with iphones do this?
I have like, 40, maybe 70 unchecked emails and then go and clear out my weekly lite-spam and pointless notifications and clear any weird subscriptions like every 2 weeks.

That is one swanky fucking prison cell right there. If I could just move my high speed internet connection and my battlestation I would live there.

>check my unread emails
>11,151
dont even an iphone

You're looking at individual points, I'm talking about the entire experience of ownership. Yes those issues are shitty, I agree, but in the bigger picture, I wouldn't mind converting my music to some other format instead of than dealing with the woes of being an Android user.

>It's just too locked down for someone who actually has the ability and knowledge to go deep into the operating system and fix things themselves.

Yes it is. The market for those individuals with the know-how and time however is negligible, and so Apple doesn't care, it focuses on the others.

>instead of than

Its 3 AM and I have a terrible cold.

spoiler: it's the same image you just paid more for it because apple told you to

>The market for those individuals with the know-how and time however is negligible, and so Apple doesn't care, it focuses on the others.
That's why I use Android and you use Apple. Different ecosystems that cater to different individuals.

Nigga go unsubscribe from shit ASAP

>i'm a technology illiterate technophobe and am terrified by technology with more than one button

Where do iToddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome on Cred Forums?

Is there an ethernet outlet?

Wow, do you type that up in every thread?

>ethernet outlet
>jail cell
pick one and only one

Pretty much, there's also a lot of us who don't see any issues with the iPhone as it is. With the exception of webm compatibilty and app cache clearing the iPhone performs exactly as I want it, I use iTunes all the time and I don't even listen to music on my phone.

Pajeet, please stop coming into Apple threads and triggering yourself. Your parents will get you an iPhone when you graduate from your Microsoft Solutions Engineer course at Mumbai University. Don't worry.

I would switch to an iPhone and even pay up to $300 a year for a dev account if it meant root access. Without root the device is garbage. This applies to all operating systems. I like being able to block ads and remove stupid features I don't like, such as breadcrumbs or that gay tap to unlock shit. I use an iPhone for work and it sucks balls. No matter how smooth the animations or how consistent the UI, a device which doesn't offer some way to root is not a premium device. Google Nexus devices offer bootloader unlocks. iPhones cost more, so at the very least I expect some developer options that will allow me to enable root or weaken security to gain root access using unofficial methods. iOS on iPhones is like smearing the inside of a Lamborghini with shit and piss. Also that cuck Ives took away the headphone jack in favor of lightning, which is proprietary. Should've been USB type C.

>Pajeet
>Android
Every indian I have ever known (I know quite a few, being a CS major) has an iphone. Never met an indian who didnt have an iphone.

Well shilled rajesh!

Makes sense.

>iOS on iPhones is like smearing the inside of a Lamborghini with shit and piss.
I like the way you described that. Sounds pretty accurate too.

this desu senpai

Except OSX is actually usable unlike the trash that is iOS.

>OSX is actually usable
2/10

That looks like a rather old version of OSX. I use Windows and Linux but this is just grasping at straws. If the most recent version of OSX still does that then I'll take my previous post back.

grasping at straws is what anti apple zealots do for a living. that and cower when they see a terminal shell. i never see linux users taking to such retarded criticisms of os x, and my hunch is that underneath the glossy (maybe objectionable) desktop environment is a core system that's near enough to linux that bitching about it would necessarily mean some amount of self criticism.

windows users are clueless.

El Clapistan still does it.

Did you not read where the guy says "I use Windows and Linux" very clearly? You're a fucking retard.

Okay you've piqued my interest. As soon as I can I'm going to try that out with one of the iMacs in the university library. That sounds so stupid and counter-intuitive it seems unreal unless I actually witness it.

Will never be this /comfy/

That article is from 2014, only 2 years ago.

Applel has had this problem for over a decade and has never given a shit.

>wanting a large screen means a tiny penis
what the fuck are you on about

I have pruned it a while ago, its slowed down alot, now i only get important or semi important email

Android is very customizable. If you want an iOS-like experience, you aren't too far away from it.

nirmaltv.com/2014/12/24/ios8-launcher-lockscreen-for-android/

Don't you get sick of posting the exact same shitty comments day after day after day?

I doubt so considering the amount of summerfriends on this board.

Phablets are the big trucks of the tech world, nothing but overcompensation.

>The Xperia compact series exists and has existed for four years
>Standard resolution
>Better screen to body ratio
>Fantastic auto camera, decent 21MP camera
>Micro SD card slot
>Native dualshock compatibility

OP you're full of shit, get the fuck out of here

>feels like sex
>coming from a virgin
Kek

This. You're stuck using wifi, unfortunately

Now that's assuming you're allowed to have a phone or laptop in jail.

Why is it that when iPhone users talk about security, the first thing that comes to mind is physical security? Your OS is chock full of vulnerabilities, and its updates are maintained by a company that seems to give zero fucks about security. Meanwhile, anyone running vanilla Android or a ROM that is close to vanilla (such as Cyanogenmod) is going to have their vulnerabilities patched fairly quickly if and when they occur. But by the numbers, there have been less security vulnerabilities for Android overall compared to iOS. In fact, in 2015, iOS was the second most vulnerable OS in terms of total number of security vulnerabilities. The most vulnerable was Mac OS X.

>But oh no, what if someone steals my phone
Don't leave your phone unattended. If someone pickpockets you, make them bleed.

I'm sick and tired of my overpriced Samsung "Active" phone. I drop it on anything and suddenly there is scratches. Scratch resistant my ass. In my line of work this phone won't survive another month.
Is there a durable and scratch resistant phone that works with AT&T service?
I can't fucking find any.

That seems really secure.