Lincucks BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=eXcFA_JvBOg

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween6.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DmsJHocTt84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I hate Linux now

>0.00 of the video
>each year microsoft hosts hundreds of influential shills to spread FUD about other operating systems

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yeah Linux users never spread FUD about Windows 10.

lincucks do it for free

>trusting microsoft employees more than the warriors of open source, the true pillars of progress that is linux wich actually have decent experience in both windows and linux

its even funnier because pajeets jump in at ~9min

Winpajeets do it for 5 rupees

Right. The lights never go out at linuxhq.
wikipeophile.org/Halloween Documents

Linux users dont have to spread fud about windows 10 or any other win, because windows shits on itself without any help

the Linux shilling on this board is outrageous

This is the Stallman board..
Where Stallman and Stallman related topics are discussed.

Hourly reminder that microsoft has to employ pajeets to shill windows in Cred Forums

they certainly didn't spend billions of dollars on FUD and other measures to harm the competition

Sounds more like South Africa than Australia

>He does it for free.

well you guys certainly don't

And yet it is maintained.

I would love to see Linus comment on this.

Is common coupling bad for a kernel?

why would he?
microsoft has paid off a million and one researches for "studys" and "analyses"
even gartner, who are fairly reputable
catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween6.html
but microsoft isn't even using third partys to concel that they're behind it this time around, why the fuck would anyone believe that bullshit?

You should watch 10:52-11:20

LInux is unmaintainable, but Windows is? Please.Even with all the money and talent Microsoft has,they can barely produce a working product anymore. This guy is nothing but a huckster throwing a feel-good party for a bunch of Hindus.

>I love category 5 global variables

It's over, Linux is finished!

>b-but you have to have common coupling

39:25-39:51
>have you found any -- um -- points where someone has defined a nonkernel module that has actually affected the kernel yet
>not yet
>but someone will probably introduce it now!
top kek

I actually found this interesting.

What the fuck is this autist rambling about?
Linux was deemed safe for use on the ISS, the US military uses it among various other government agencies and the very newest kernel is perfectly compatible with POSIX complaint software from the 80's.
What the fuck else do you want?
I love how they always compare Linux to the BSDs, as if those jokes of OSes (and their shitty cuck license) are worth anything past being on a hobbyist router and network code for Apple to stea- I mean borrow according to the BSD license.

it's just FUD

then why did they make this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DmsJHocTt84

>20 years of MS research

I think it's cute how apparently the video camera and the equipment for the infographics seem to be from the same era.
probably also the same room they do it since two decades too

Damn this is gold.

>2002
>talk had to be moved/cancled because linux users started rioting because their religion was attacked

They don't have to when every other week the biggest Windows 10 news is another update causing a reboot loop.

I realize the linux kernel has problems

where is the comparison to windows or NT though?

typical zealot faggots

it's funded by microsoft, done by microsoft employees, and published by microsoft
How could there be any other result than "Linux sucks, don't use it".
As for windows reasearch, just look at the countless bugs that are found in windows

ITT: As usual, Linux user cannot accept criticism or reality.

That part about Linux being too difficcult to use as the starting point for a new OS really should hit home, it's finally gotten bad enough that Google after years of Linux are making their own Kernel.

Thats the most annoying part of g along with the "apple sux lol" manchildren and the amd retards

Show any evidence to them, they ignore it and make up some autistic bullshit, tumblr tech department

Wait the company with arguably the worst codebase is criticizing others for having a bad codebase? That said any research sponsored by a party who wants the research to have a certain outcome should be held to higher scrutiny. I wouldn't trust a tobacco company to deliver objective research on lung research, so why would I trust a Microsoft to deliver objective research on Linux when it could damage their bottom line?

>Wait the company with arguably the worst codebase is criticizing others for having a bad codebase?

Where can I view the NT kernel source code? Where did you view it, what was wrong with it? What made you check for common coupling and where can I view your paper?

Why would I listen to what a Pajee- I mean Microsoft© Certified© Expert® had to say 4 years ago?

or 8 or Vista or XP or 98 or 95.

7 was a weird exception in that everyone seemed to like it, even Macfags and Lincucks.

Underrated

If you paid attention you would know that the research was split between two groups who both reached the same conclusions.

It's only pointing to some specific problem with the kernel that isn't a problem in other kernels such as the BSD ones.

Regardless of funding, the results speak for themselves.

>BSD doesn't have to deal with shitty driver code because it has nodrivers

he mentions towards the end he would like something to get done and also wants to study Windows

so I really doubt this is shilling