Why haven't you bought an apple product yet? It's the most stable platform in the world. It just works...

Why haven't you bought an apple product yet? It's the most stable platform in the world. It just works. I know the price is fairly high but you really get what you pay for. Apple actually delivers with updates.

* Apple has the best stock share in the world meaning it has the most money
* Apple has very good optimization on all platforms
* Who cares about the headphone jack. It's innovation, most brands didnt have the courage for it
* Fastest bluetooth on the market
* Itunes just werks on osx

/thread

But I just bought an iPhoneâ„¢ 7 Plus 128gb.

> bought a 256 gb iphone 7. It just works

True. Apple is moving forward.

>bought a 64GB S7 with a 256GB micro SD card

>no snakes in my phone
>have a headphone jack
>total storage: 320GB
>have a native file browser
>can store torrents in them
>high res screen
>noice battery life
>noice camera
>can use phone as flash drive
>don't have to access lagtunes to access it
>can share files other than photos/videos over wifi
>can share anything over bluetooth
>have a back button
>amazing multi-tasking
>more apps
>encryption is not full of backdoors so I can feel safe when I encrypt my Android phone
>no 100MB mobile data download limit
It just works.

I'm considering getting a MacBook Pro after what Microsoft has done with Windows 10. Of course I can just put Ubuntu or some other Linux distro on my laptop but it can't run a lot of professional software because it's just not available for Linux. My current laptop cost $1200 when I bought it in 2011 so expensive laptops aren't new to me. For smartphone I'll still be using Android until Apple realizes that iPhones are smartphones and not glorified "feature" phones that have less functionality than a Windows Mobile phone from 2006.

How good is the pay and where can I sign up?

I get 2 solid days out of my iPhone 7 with location services off, and low power mode enabled. This is my main phone with all social media accounts, and 3 email accounts set to push on it.

I can barely get 24 hours out of an S7 edge, with power saving mode and greenify enabled. A phone on which I might get 3-4 calls and 2-3 texts a day. For the most part it sits in my pocket getting warm while doing nothing.

Also the S7 Edge lags like a bitch when doing something as simple as playing 8 ball pool, a fucking 2D game.

Keep lying to yourself about how much better android is.

Source: my aids ridden asshole

>Why haven't you bought an apple product yet?
They're too expensive for what they are and they don't service the needs that I require.

>* Apple has the best stock share in the world meaning it has the most money
This doesn't mean they make a good product. I stopped using apple products after they removed the ethernet jack then they removed the ability to upgrade the RAM. I used to use my MBP to telnet.

>* Apple has very good optimization on all platforms
This doesn't address the servicing issues. It doesn't fix the fact that the hardware is heavily limited and the software is too. Sure I can install windows and stuff but at that point why not just get a windows laptop?

>* Who cares about the headphone jack. It's innovation, most brands didnt have the courage for it
I actually use the headphone jack so I do care. Can't use my headphones or headsets anymore on it. No I'm not buying some 40 dollar adapter just to do something simple that should have been there. This is not innovation in anyway.

>fastest bluetooth
never had a problem with bluetooth before? Never even used blutooth outside of my car's blutooth.

>Itunes
I'd rather VLC and everything else

Shilling is against the rules here.

Here's your source dipshit.

sounds like you need to root and debloat your phone because you must have other shit going on in the back ground.

My Droid Turbo 2.00 still lasts days without a charge in similar circumstances

>Bongistan
Opinion discarded.

>100 to 0 in 6 hours
nah theres something wrong with your phones battery

>* Who cares about the headphone jack. It's innovation, most brands didnt have the courage for it
>I actually use the headphone jack so I do care. Can't use my headphones or headsets anymore on it. No I'm not buying some 40 dollar adapter just to do something simple that should have been there. This is not innovation in anyway.
I find it funny that OP actually defends the removal of a feature. Needing an adapter to use headphones isn't courage. It's neither progressive nor forward-thinking. In fact, it's literally backward-thinking.

It's a work phone, so that's not an option. However, the fact that I'd have to do that to get reasonable battery life seems somewhat silly.

If it was older, I'd agree, but the thing is 2 weeks old. Also, many of my colleagues getting similar battery life from theirs as well.

Used Android since S2 times. Can't wait for my 7 Plus.

>It's a work phone, so that's not an option. However, the fact that I'd have to do that to get reasonable battery life seems somewhat silly.
It means Samsung (or who ever your provider is) is loading the phone with fuck tons of bloatware that either idle or do stupid shit in the back ground that kills your battery life.

My Droid Turbo 2 had this NFL app on it that would constantly either update scoreboards, update the program, or just eat battery life

Normally Verizon would tell me to suck it up because its an imbued program that I'm not allowed to remove. A little rooting took later to remove the APK and I'm golden suddenly my battery life went up by 8% just from that one program removal

>s2
So you used Android during its worst time. And a Samshit as well.

>If it was older, I'd agree, but the thing is 2 weeks old. Also, many of my colleagues getting similar battery life from theirs as well.
Might be a lemon with yours, its not unheard of for a capacitor to drain your battery needlessly

You too stupid to comprehend or something?

>my hardware does this
>so in conclusion software is superior.

My fucking sides dude.
By the way if i put my s6 into power save it lasts nearly a week on full. I doubt he was talking about paperweight mode.

We're still not buying into the social movement bro.
I want a computer amd a phone, not unupgradable inaccessible fashion accessories.

Sync is off, I've disabled literally everything through greenify, and I've checked through ADB. It's not a specific app, but rather something within Android itself is stopping the phone from entering Doze.

After a bit of research and it seems very common on the Qualcom model.

Like I say, if it was just my phone (my colleagues are getting similar battery life) or it was just an old phone, I'd agree the hardware was at fault.

My hardware is entirely controlled by the software installed upon it. Your point?

All of those points are wrong

>objective evidence is wrong
kys

I used to own an iPhone 6s plus before I switched to android btw.

GET OFF MY BOARD BRAINWASHED NORMIE

>I used to own an iPhone 6s plus before I switched to android btw.

I have a feeling you are a lying poorfag.

Nope, paid for it in full too. Also are you implying poorfags don't buy apple shit on contracts or max out their credit cards to get them?

Because 2nd gen i7 chinkpad that can likely hackintosh

Why the shit would I need a macbook shit

Why don't you poo in the fucking loo?