BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

nis-store.com/xiaomi-smartphones/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-high-edition-3gb64gb-dual-sim-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about with 4g lte internet or connected to a wireless network? I haven't used 3g once in the past 3 years.

my galaxy s3 lasts for a hell of a lot longer than that

[spoiler]i have a 7500mah battery [/spoiler]

>Have S7
>Cannot actually shitpost for 11 hours and 17 minutes
>image.jpg unrelated

>implying any lagdroid user has enough friends to talk with for that long

ayylmao

>Have HTC 10
>Can watch youtube videos for 6 hours straight
Feels good man, now I need a QC 3.0 power bank

Loving my ultra durable and won't explode randomly HTC 10

Posted from my HTC 10.

($150 off right now)

Got a comparison vs lumia 1520 & 950?

I'd buy a case like that for the HTC in a heartbeat, it's already a fucking bunker when in a case, throw in extra battery life and it'd be like one of those CAT phones

I'd like to see the HTC 10 go up against this beast.

the marketing for this phone includes the feature of using it as a battery bank to charge three iphone 6's and still last hours

fucking lel. if only it had 4G and not the gamer angles

Meh
I get 9-10 hours screen on time with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which I bought for 180$. They are making it in India now and build is absolutely solid. I've dropped it once with a double bounce without any damage/scratches. 1080p screen, 650 processor, 4.1k mah battery, 3 GB RAM, 32 gig storage, dual sim, SD card slot. Quick charge 2.0 works too. Stock Android custom firmware is nice roo. What else could you want?
I've used a HTC One and a Lumia phone previous to this and all of them were inferior.

>What else could you want?
Xiaomeme to actually sell their products to the U.S

Buy it from gookbuy or something la

too bad Xiaomi shit has hardware level backdoors

How does that even matter? You are going to run android on it. NSA already has all your data. what difference does it make if chinks have some as well?

nis-store.com/xiaomi-smartphones/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-high-edition-3gb64gb-dual-sim-gold/

Official mi global store. officially ships to NA as well. 20 days

>Calling over 3G

Nobody does this

Yeah, but iOS is more optimized, so it lets you do more in the same amount of time compared to a bloated android phone.

Standby time is between two and three days.

literally chinese botnet

What's the problem here? Just carry two iPhones with you if you need extra long battery life. The iCloud will take care of syncing your apps.

Literallly Chinese botnet running literally American botnet. Who cares. anyway its going to someone. Atleast chinks have no jurisdiction over me. they cant imprison me or anything

I just buy a new one every time the battery runs out.
It's honestly news to me that you can charge them, but really, why waste the time?

genuine kek

>mediakek

>get cucked with headphone jack
>still shitty battery
topkek

>tfw nobody ever tests against Windows Phones
Having less apps really helps with the battery. I can go 4 days on a charge and I'm constantly shitposting on it.

This is from Which? Magazine, which is shit. Ars has a must more scientific comparo that pretty much shows the exact opposite.

Just give me ONE US gsm band like 12 or 17 Xiaomi, fucking please