SPT: Stupid Questions Thread

>t. retarded IT student

"Prove that if f(n) ≤ g(n) for all n, then f(n) + g(n) is O g(n). "

Normally this wouldn't be a problem if it involved constants to work with like the ones that are in the fucking definition.

bump

The bigger problem is that it is never stated that f(n) is non-negative, though I guess your teacher believes it is implied. Anyhoo, depending on your notation,
O(g) is defined (depending on your textbook) as something like some function "h" s.t.
c * h(n) ≥ g(n), c ≥ 0, ∀ n ≥ n0
So, for these problems you generally have to just find a c and n0 which satisfy that constraint... i.e. n2 = O(n) because:
1*n2 ≥ n, ∀ n ≥ 1
Thus, (again, assuming you did not do your ≤ backwards and assuming f ≥ 0 for all inputs):
c(f + g) ≥ g, c = 1, ∀ n ≥0

Cred Forums doesnt support subscripts or super scripts =/

Is there like a giant list of what parts on the inside of a PC do what?

What the fuck is an "M2 Hard Drive".

Everytime I think I got a handle on shit I get blindsided.

I remember this feel. Sorry I don't know about a giant list. A bro took me under his wing and explained enough to me in high school that I could look up new stuff myself.

M.2 (say em dot two) is actually just a really high performance standard for connecting things inside the computer. So far, mostly solid state drives (SSDs). When people say "hard drives" they usually mean the kind that have spinning discs inside.

M.2 can also be used to hook up other stuff (like wi-fi or bluetooth accessories), but I don't think they make those so far.

Whats the best way to get a seedbox?

SPT?
Stupid Puestions Thread?
Stupid Person Thread?

how do install fans on a dell r410, I need two

I clarify, I need to install on top of cpu's

I just spent $1000 on computer components and I"ve never build a computer before.

People say its like legos but don't you need to know about like airflow or whatever how do I know it even all fits in the case?

Has anyone else had this problem?

Running CM12.1 on an Xperia Z2.

Tried getting the app from multiple sources.

>Location
Australia
>Budget
$130AUD

Looking for a laptop. with decent graphic card. Just so I can play new games but not on highest settings.

>$130AUD

It'll have to be something second hand, I don't think any manufacturers make laptops that cheap. And if they do it'll be some shitty mobile processor

as far as i know this problem has been for a long time. I've yet to find a fix, maybe try changing what your phone recognizes itself as so for that app it looks like Assmung, some apps will not install on non specific hardware.

oh shit $1300AUD

How do I change what it recognizes itself as?
I got the app, had to flash it in recovery. Still trying to get Clear audio+

whatbox.ca

you can pay with bitcoin or paypal

servers in the eu or the states

you can use their ftp for other stuff as well

why is it that when I highlight text and rick-click search in chrome, the tab opens and then immediately closes.