Hey guys, the Chinese company I work for has obtained a licensing contract for about 800...

Hey guys, the Chinese company I work for has obtained a licensing contract for about 800,000 units Tegra X1 chips at an unbelievable price.

Originally these chips were to be bundled up in little boxes and sold for about $50 equivalent to China and Indian markets.

I however suggested taking a hit at the phone market with them by bundling them up with some capable LTE radio chips.
Would you buy an X1 phone?

>Hey guys, the Chinese company I work for
huawei pls go

Yes, but the x1 is a 9w soc, it just wouldnt work.

Also im waiting for a denver based tegra

why so cheap? Is the X1 being discontinued or something?

Was it ever intended as a phone chip?

>Would you buy an X1 phone?
I would rather like a cheap X1 laptop with linux desu senpai

pls go far far huawei

i smell cooked cat, chink. go back.

>Would you buy an X1 phone?
No, never.

Yes.
There will be an X1S for the Nintendo NX and that's about it.
Nvidia is exiting the ARM business since the Tegra division bombed and Qualcomm is eating their lunch.
Not enough people bought Pixel C's or Shields.

>Would you buy
I would consider it but ultimately not trust a chink it to ever receive reasonable levels of support. Unless Xiaomi started shipping it.

Still. It would be amazing to have playable Dolphin on a phone.

That's a shame. Qualcomm can't into GPU.

We already have enough exploding phones on the market.

>Chinese company I work for

Who?

I'd love to have a tetra x1 and board to fuck around with as an Android desktop.

Hisense

Hold the building hostage demanding they'll release AOSP builds for their phones, Leroy.

I'd buy if it has a keyboard.

Be a lil best for handheld gaming and emulation. I'd sell my current phone and buy that in a fucking heartbeat.

So you're located in Qingdao? They have any plans to expand to Thailand.

Pretty sure he didn't mean selling a finished product like a phone.

He literally said 'would you buy an x1 phone?'
My response is yes if it had a nice landscape keyboard I'd set my v10 on fire and buy at least 2 of them.

As a matter of fact if by some miracle that happened not only would I set my v10 on fire but I'd make a webm of it for you bastards and kick the flaming remains with a steeletoe boot.

Well, were looking for warehouses that have discounted pre assembled phone bodies.
These are all unbranded and we'd just laser etch them with our own branding.

so far there's an excess of a bunch of Oppo phones, some Motorola X's 2014 and 300k Blackberry Rome production units since it appears it was cancelled.
So you're in luck if you want a keyboard.

As long as it's landscape of its made I will buy. I'll buy multiple.

>Keyboard

That would be nice.

Landscape keyboard phones.

Yeah nobodies making any and there's demand. Word could spread quick and sales would generate fast.

At least several thousand units.