/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>In the news
• user receives a 1 cent case which he promptly trashes • user flirts with women's lingerie made for tiny chinks • user plays with his new drone, by crashing it into some trees • user fulfills his lustful fantasies with dolls • user receives a new coat to keep him warm this winter • user is a real streamer now, with a new pop filter on his filthy desk • user receives his Mac Book Air Lite from Xiaomi
• A jeweler's loop has arrived for this user, but the case was chinked during transit • user gets chinked on a James Donkey mouse • user's ASSFAGGOTS fetish is satisfied with his desk mat • One THICC mascot is found • The Xiaomi pen satisfies this user with its silky writing Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT3MS1eUjD0
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_306291.html?wid=8
youtube.com/watch?v=tk6XAI-P344
aliexpress.com/item/totally-glass-protectors/32719170520.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/MxALdJKMRqlA__o4TuzTSw
aliexpress.com/item//32366750225.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3S-pro-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-430-Octa-core-4100mAh-5-0-3GB-RAM/32700291248.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZDD8232-Hot-Silicone-Purse-Cute-Doll-Zero-Coin-Bag-female-key-bag-scattered-wallet-phone-bag/32719862625.html
aliexpress.com/item/qt_purse/32733708646.html
aliexpress.com/item//32698859584.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1Va2T0Nyn2x
fr.aliexpress.com/store/1874646)
fr.aliexpress.com/item/mechanicalpencil/32600487400.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-ROIDMI-Commemorative-Version-5V-2_1A-Bluetooth-Player-4_0-Car-Charger-p-1091623.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-New-Switching-Power-Supply-DC-5V-20A-100W/32437471308.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10056_10065_10055_10068_10054_10069_10059_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=5ed35b9c-f9fa-4685-9813-33b0086665d9
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_434992.html?wid=21?bc
aliexpress.com/item/guaranteed-100-percent-asbestos-towel/32355334444.html
brands.aliexpress.com/en
aliexpress.com/item/Water-Squirting-Lighter-Fake-Lighter-Joke-Prank-Trick-Toy-Party-Trick-Gag-Gift/32710692344.html
aliexpress.com/item/Height-foot-massage-body-grow-taller-products-increased-essential-oil-solve-short-stature-bone-growth-increasing/32334889240.html?
ebay.com/itm/262394738954
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-urethra-in-EU-Cup-Easy-install-2-5-3-5-sata-usb-3-0-wifi/32662096651.html
aliexpress.com/item/tigernu/32417777971.html
ebay.de/itm/deleyCON-PREMIUM-HQ-Stereo-Audio-Klinken-Kabel-3-5mm-Stecker-zu-Stecker-1m-/361034502224
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Aid-Kit-Outdoor-First-Aid-Emergency-Medical-Kit-Survival-Bag-Wrap-Gear-Hunt-Travel-Bag/32716742351.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

missed link for xiaomeme air

/csg/, what are the greatest hits of chinkshit - items you personally think are really good in terms of value/utility/etc

Any reviews for AULA OFFICIAL F2012 keyboard? I just ordered for 25usd

H101 quadcopter, when it's on sale for $10 gearbest.

Sometimes $8.99

After about 40 orders I finally got my first chink gift

wat

Why is dogg-o munching on a literal turd

One dollar mousepad, one dollar mouse full of leds, one dollar nylon and perlon watch straps, one dollar tie clips.
You really can't go wrong with one dollar items.

order it quick before they fix it

i have no money user

I got my Xiaomeme MI5! The chinks just wrapped the box in Bubble Wrap and sent it that way. I copped it for like $199 a few weeks back.

I was surprised it came with the Global ROM.

doggo is hard at work

Where are you from?

same here kek

Thanks Chinamen for being based as fuck with free worldwide shipping.

>one dollar watch strap
link to that, mine is falling apart

Got chinked today. Finally received my xiaomeme xl mouse pad to find they sent out the blue one with the tacky English line instead of the black one. Disputing it on Ali right now. Will update with results.

how much?

They're on both ebay and aliexpress, just sort by price and choose the one you want.

They knew you wouldn't understand chinknese so they just helped you out rite there user.

>Yes, we know everything already is from China.

Maybe your shit technology is, mine is not

lmao nig just look under anything you own

15 kangaroo dollars + 3 for epacket. I would have cancelled it too if I found about that huge custom one earlier.

India then, or Taiwan?

probably Malaysia

Is it possible to get chink noodles?

Ordered one. Seems sketchy, but I've had £50 active ear pro for £8 and 10 LED floodlights for £6 c/o Amazon pricing fuckups, and they take a dim view of playing silly buggers on their marketplace.

More likely south korea

Just came in, not too comfortable but not unbearable. Great sound quality for the price though, so if you're used to shitty apple earpods then it'll be great for you.

No comment on battery life since I only tested them for 5 minutes.

Boooooooooooo, won't ship to South Africa, fuck amazon.

Wtf it won't ship to my Spanish post forwarding service either.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT3MS1eUjD0

so it's a troll listing?

>Just print over it lol

Whats a good chink tablet preferably with long battery life and wont explode hopefully

Ships to a US address m8. Allegedly. We'll see what turns up.

Shipped it to America instead. Got 2 so I can sell one to offset shipping costs.

screens pls.

thank you

Well, somebody's off to a flying start in their Amazon marketplace career.

A few questions about the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 windows version.

Why does it take so long to charge? Im using the original charger and it literally takes hours(3-4).

Also, when i shut it down, and turn it back on in the morning, battery gets almost completely depleted. How is this possible? I ran powercfg /sleepstudy and it turns out my Pci usb hub is active 85% of the time and eats the battery.

What the fuck

I got one of these pieces of shit for a few bucks.

It's pretty nice but the lenses aren't very curved and it came with a scratch on the left lens

>Why does it take so long to charge
It exists in the same universe as we do.

It's only 8 bucks on Gearbest

got my Superlux HD681EVO's today. i was excited to get my hands on them after seeing all the hype on forums. i'd say most reviews are on point, a under $30 headphone that sounds like a $100 pair. that's it. i compared them to my $300 sonys and yes the sonys out pump the $26 evo's, but i must admit i was impressed with the evo's soundstage @ $26. after i added a digital vintage warmer on the evo's they perked up even more. ill be using the evo's until i fix my sonys or find a new headphone amp combo. but yeah i recommend them as a great back up pair. they also came with a set of velour pads that was not listed on gearbeast

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_306291.html?wid=8

did you test them while waxing your moustache on your fixie?

Come quick before seller realizes they fucked up
They have a G402 for $4 + Shipping in the seller store

im a stoner and my mountain bike has 2 flats

>a digital vintage warmer
holy fuck are you for real faggot

wel how else are you going to get that authentic "tape you copied off your mate and it got chewed up a bit and knocked around your schoolbag for a few months but I fukken love this track" sound?

why are refills for the Original Xiaomi Mijia 0.5mm Sign Pen so hard to find? do they just want you to buy a new one every time ink runs out?

>i added a digital vintage warmer
/hpg/ here. the fuck are you doing?

music production

What do i need to know about buying 18650s from chinkland? looking to mod a psp to use them because all aftermarket psp batteries are shit.

I don't know what you think you're doing, but you're fucking it up, that's for sure.

how are you going to mod it? I would love a report back since I also have this problem.

Could you not fit a pair of protected 14500s in there?

i didn't mean to trigger you but trust me you don't want this. i've been doing this a long time and no amount of memeing will work on me. calm down and look at it like a review for gamers and take a chill pill
lmao

Battery pack + usb charging cable m8
Velcro for portability.

But yes, all aftermarket ones are shit.

looked at a few guides and it seems that 2 18650s in parallel work fine hooked up to the board already in psp battery packs. No way to do it looking nice though without a decent 3d printer and especially without taking out all UMD reading functionality.

Any good battery packs that would be that compact for the same price as 2 18650s?

Memery card arrived today

when is the chink holiday? i forgot i gotta get some orders in

They know

>$5 refund for a $20 purchase

CHINKD!

>one dollar mouse full of leds
pls link

December and March-May are the months in which packages often get either delayed or lost. Which means that unless you don't really care about the item - don't order it in November, February and March.

>look at it like a review for gamers
We are, you're telling us to play meme laden indie pixel trash with shitty collision detection.

Its not a holiday, but 11/11 is the huge sale extravaganza and shipping gets backed up like crazy, then Chinese new year in January/ Feb so shit from November to end of January is a total shit show.

Gearbest has been fucking everyone's shit up lately

even if you want to produce intentionally distorted or lo-fi music you should do it using neutral headphones/speakers, otherwise you can't control the end-product for the listener. if you produce on a highly colored headphone like an evo the end result is going to sound nothing like what you made if someone listens on bright or neutral gear. unless you only plan on listening to this stuff yourself on the evo forever.

yeah, that's what I mean, the case is the biggest problem. even if you gut the underside, including the disc drive (not really useful so might as well), you would need an extended bottom to fit the cells. a cheap way of doing that would be to measure how much extra space you need once the bottom is removed, then re-attach it after the cells are in with spacers of some kind. and how are you going to charge them? will the existing power port work or will you need to shove a pcb from a charger in there, or make the back open so you can take the cells out?

Behold, my Jinhao 599

This is my first post in /csg/, please help me with my first buy: Xiaomi Hybrids (with microphone).
I will need them delivered in the EU and I want a good price and the guarantee it want be fakes (chinkshit fakes lol). Thank you for your time.

>even if you want to produce
i get it, like i said backup pair. i also have a pair of akg 240k @600 omhs. I can't power those without a $500 amp. i also said i was in between fixing my regular cans and finding a new amp headphone solution. i know all about sound engineering but find it funny when trolls talk shit only to find out they ran into a buzz saw that actually does this professionally.

Red masterrace here

i was just planning on slapping one of those shitty black holders on the back with velcro or something and have it look like shit. will probably get a charger and some extra cells i could just swap out. i really dont know why you wouldnt be able to just charge them through the ports on the psp, though i have no experience with batteries or hardware mods whatsoever.

Four hours is about right. Don't forget that it doesn't actually have full usb c spec as it is just a usb 2.0 with a type c port. Also, the cable that comes with it is pretty thin.

youtube.com/watch?v=tk6XAI-P344
just found this video that seems like it would be a good way to go, pretty simple too.

>I can't power those without a $500 amp
you don't need a $500 amp for a k240, even the ancient ones. an e10 or m3 would do, if not a $100 magni or 02 can power anything out there. you should really just get new, better headphones. if you're a pro like you said surely you can afford it? I make minimum wage and I have $300 headphones, and that's in a collection of like 12, not including IEMs.

What does it do?

>if you're a pro like you said surely you can afford it
>gives me names of budget amps
i wasn't trying to impress anyone i just said they sound good for $26. ill repeat im looking for a headphone solution i might fix or replace my sonys and be done with it i used them for 15 years. most "pros" use monitor speakers for mastering anyways.

BM-800
KingDian SSD's
VE-Monks [though desu they were kind of already quite popular]

hrrm that does seem like a good idea, and I had though that those flat batteries would work better if you wanted to jam it in the existing case. but iirc they all have low-capacity compared to their size/weight from being flat or they're just more expensive. 3000mah is good but I would still want more. I guess it's also easier with the new PSPs, since even though they're smaller, they don't have the metal chassis getting in the way if you want to take parts out. I have 2 1000 ones, one working and one that has power/battery problems (won't stay on unless it's plugged in). I don't feel like gutting the only 3000 model I have.

m8 there are people who shit on each other's dicks professionally.

exactly! i ran into to one and he buzzsaw'd me with shit on dick facts.

Its called a 'penne'

They used them before the year 2000. When you drag the tip of it over paper (which is under the cap), it will leave a trail of ink. With it you make lines and symbols. It was one of the first ways to write and communicate besides talking on skype.

>VE-Monks
Is it really that gud?

for 5 dollars, god yes. amazingly clear sound
bass lacks, but theyre earbuds not IEMs so its kind of expected.

Man I felt like such a pleb when I questioned why you would want shit on your dick or to shit on another dude's dick. It's all in the technique apparently.

I got VSD1S. Is it an upgrade?

Might as well have a backup so I'll buy one

im listening to my evo's naked right now as i type this

top kek

It's worth 5 dorra just for reading the guy's Ali page.

So what do you do when you haven't received your order yet from AX and you're getting emails that the purchase protection is about to end?

Gearbest is fake-free, but a bit more expensive than ali, check there.

youre comparing 5 dollar earbuds to decent IEMs nearly 10 times the price

i can't imagine the monks would be much better. likelymore soundstage though.

Ask the seller to extend buyer protection or open a dispute if he doesn't respond.

Wake up /csg/!

huh?

Yeah VSD1S high quality material but the sound is just okay IMO

Thread is going slow.

Seems everyone's watching the Wikileaks press conference

I've got 30 cents sitting on my PayPal account

what should I get?

(Obviously not on Ali, since it's on PayPal)

I got a tiny lego toilet with shit in it :^)

It's called a digital vintage warmer.

I got chinked today, /csg/ ;_;

Bought 2 aliexpress.com/item/totally-glass-protectors/32719170520.html but they actually turned out hard plastic protectors.

I'm so opening a dispute right now. Nobody outchinks me!

Are you blind?

I can only ask for spoonfeeding on mechanical keyboards, I think everyone's sick of that.

The more I dig the more I find out: more switches, more chink brands...

I'd get something with kailh switches as they're dirt cheap for entry level keyboard, but I don't want to deal with my cognitive dissonance telling me to use it non-stop just because I payed 40 dollaroos for it.

Gaterons are the same as mx cherry, pretty much, quality and price wise.

Zorro's are kind of unknown as far as I know, also cheap and I'm afraid of them being complete shit.

I'm also not aware of the different sizes and standards. I want a small keyboard that still has the PageDown, Home functions, etc. I couldn't give two shits about numpad.

So much to consider, FUCK

There are no guides on this, as far as I know.

You didn't get chinkd you're just a fucking idiot.

Zorro's are okay, last thing I bought from ali was a AK33, can recommend it, let me check if I found the review I did for /csg/

Oops wrong tab

we are rorring on the frorr raffing at yu

t.China

Here it is, ask ahead if you need anything else.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/MxALdJKMRqlA__o4TuzTSw

>tfw your chinkshit left customs

review soon boyz

>buying korean shit at first place

Thanks a lot man. Thank god they didn't go with the retarded gamurr fonts. I might just go for that one as it has been mentioned several times. I guess it will feel good for as I have never owned a mechanical keyboard.

Also, what color are the switches? I was going for Red, but might also get Brown/Blues + rings to muffle it.

Just one question: if I decide to make some custom keys and use the mx cherry standard, would they fit?

in the mail today:
both ruizu's
tally counter
silicon owl coin purse
first aid pouch.

Link on the owl pl0x

Just get the blues m8.

>Explosion proof
keked hard

I've never owned blues and I'm gonna use it at work. I don't want to be the only retard whose keyboard can be heard across the office.

Why's that? Curved glass protectors actually exist. That one for example.

aliexpress.com/item//32366750225.html

About to pull the trigger on this:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3S-pro-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-430-Octa-core-4100mAh-5-0-3GB-RAM/32700291248.html

Or is the Note 3 Pro really that much better?

What did you get anyway?

That's sick dude, so why is this one special it looks like your standard penne.

Just do it. I've had an office with 3 desks to myself for a year thanks to the magic of blues.

it was $1.20 when i got it
aliexpress.com/item/ZDD8232-Hot-Silicone-Purse-Cute-Doll-Zero-Coin-Bag-female-key-bag-scattered-wallet-phone-bag/32719862625.html

The AK33 comes with both blues or blacks, you choose, usually same price, about the keycaps I heard that no, sadly some keys (shift enter and such) are not standard, so you can't replace them all.

I wanna buy them all!

aliexpress.com/item/qt_purse/32733708646.html
You think this is same with yours

The same as the pictures but made of plastic rather than glass.

>are not standard, so you can't replace them all.

Oh I only meant the cross design that the cherry's use. I guess that is a standard, but not the key shape itself. Oh well, it's enough for some experiences.

they are all really cute

yes! that's totally them

Sometimes glass protectors feels plasticky. Is it flimsy or rigid?

It's from China.

The Chinese are much more advanced than one would think.

I guess that you can change the letters and numbers to different color and keep the rest black/white to fit with the autistlords in /mkg/

Got a waterproof LED stoplight with built-in battery and USB for $4. This shit is so bright, I like it.

aliexpress.com/item//32698859584.html

vocaroo.com/i/s1Va2T0Nyn2x
Does this sound like glass to you, user?

3 packages today.

First is a mechanical pencil (not redcircle I know). Nice matte finish, not too light, good grip. Pretty nice.

Can't determine since your mic is crap

Second is a fake Parker pen. It's quite thick a bit disappointing looks wise

It's not a glass screen protector, it covers the "full glass" as it says, which includes the curved edges. Do you think they make part glass and part plastic protectors moron? It's not the chinks fault you failed reading comprehension.

japon obviously

>Original YI M1 DUAL LENS
> $699.00
Seems like I have to wait prices to drop.

link? do they make a 2.0mm one? does the lead "slip" much? what leads have you tried?

How does it compare with the Pentel PG525 (GraphGear 500)? I mean, it's tough for me to justify a chinkshit pencil when the 525 is just $4 on amajew

Third is a polycarbonate chocolate mold my gf ordered for 5€.We'll see how it fares against our other ones (European made) which are more expensive (15-20€ a piece). It's supposed not to leave any trace on the tempered chocolate. Looks decent though

>not BPA Free
enjoy consuming your intoxicated cocoa based by-products

>tfw no gf

Can anyone recommend me an mp3 player? Something waterproof and that can support a big micro sd card. Bluetooth is optional. Thanks

What chink tablet does Cred Forums use?

Glass can be shaped as a curve you retarded fuck.
Go read the description of basically all glass protectors and you'll probably understand. A real glass protector doesn't bend or sound plastic

>muh BPAs
Unless you're making smoothies out of them, you have bigger problems.

yea but its not suppose to be a glass protector. The descriptions has does not say its glass. Only the name is Full glass witch refers to the protector covering everything.

The seller i got it from (fr.aliexpress.com/store/1874646) doesn't seem to have it anymore. But i found it on multiple other stores (a bit more expensive than what i paid though and only 0.5mm)

fr.aliexpress.com/item/mechanicalpencil/32600487400.html

Just got it, haven't tried other leads and i don't have the pentel one, sorry.

Features:
>1) 100% guaranteed clear
>2) Hardness
>3) Protects sensitive for your device's touch screen
>4) Can be removed and will not leave any residue
>5) Curved Surface to fit cellphone more
>6) Anti-fingerprint & Grease dirt,Shatter proof glass

>Shatter proof glass

>9H hardness
Wanna bet that I can scratch it even with my fingernail?

Also, this:

My chink tablet which has been shut down was sitting in my bag with about 30% battery.
One hour later I took the tablet out and found it very hot and when i turned it on it had like 5% battery left.

What is causing the battery to drain while its shut down?

It will explode.

None of the european made ones i have mention they're bpa-free and i get them from a store for professionals. Traditional pc seems like the only decent material when it comes to this application. It's not like i eat this shit 24/7 either

holy lordy man this ones too good

banggood.com/Xiaomi-ROIDMI-Commemorative-Version-5V-2_1A-Bluetooth-Player-4_0-Car-Charger-p-1091623.html

It's just the latest "I could live forever if only..." meme that the claps have. Wouldn't worry about it.

also, the lead does'nt slip much, but i'm no drawing expert. Just bought it to annotate some pdfs

>roidmi
Couldn't they choose a less shitty name?

Anyone with experience with Chinese power supplies?

I'm looking at building a small cluster of Orange Pis and I would like to power them in a fairly organized manner, so a 5V power supply onto the GPIO pins would be pretty good but I don't know how trusting I should be of them, don't want to start a house fire you know.

Dogs will eat the shit that other dogs leave in their territory to get rid of the smell, as the smell of the shit is something that marks their territory.

I only noticed now, fucking ror

How should I use my aliexpress mobile coins? Can I get site-wide coupons with them?

Don't get USB supplies. The traditional wall bricks should be fine, though I'd open one up to be on the safe side.

Wear it as a bracelet around your dick then send the pic to the sellers and see what they reply lmao

What is it commemorative of? Who's it signed by?

W-will it really get here in one day?

Where did you find one for 199$? You bought it from maxsources?

>DHL
Maybe. My earliest was 3 business day: Fri, Mon and Tues.

I was thinking more of something like this
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-New-Switching-Power-Supply-DC-5V-20A-100W/32437471308.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10056_10065_10055_10068_10054_10069_10059_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=5ed35b9c-f9fa-4685-9813-33b0086665d9

I have no idea what phone that is but I sure hope you checked if it supported your country's bands before you bought it.

fucking chinks man

Just do what you're told and get those sweet sweet points

its shipped from spain but they wont ship it to the netherlands
g fucking g

LeEco X820 for USA AT&T. Inb4 no headphone jack/sdcard slot.

For sure ;) I wouldn't forget about that 700bc!

I'd be surprised if they ship anything at all, it's a new seller without any ratings, saw another one like that too. Unfortunately doesn't ship to Germany either...

I soooo want that phone. Except it seems a bit big (currently have a 4,7" phone, but I can get used to that) and doesn't have headphone jack. Does it at least come with the adapter or do you have to pay extra? Bluetooth headphones is a no go for me

wont ship to the netherlands

of course i wouldn't expect to receive it, but there's no harm in trying, especially with amazon
some guy got a keyboard for 3€ if im not mistaken, so its possible that they do honour it

>I ordered an android phone from ebay.

Will it be enough to wipe it and put cyanogen on it?

What phone is it
The bootloader needs to be unlocked

No

Xperia Z2 for $200USD, listing says it's unlocked.

It's the same phone I have, buying it for my mum to replace her samshit s2

You could be more specific

this is not /spg/

>won't ship form Spain to Portugal

what the fuck

It does come with an adapter. The only thing I'm concerned about is the lack of custom roms for it.

Voskhods came in today, let's see how the handle a 3-day beard.
Any good chinkblades for safety razors?

talk me out of this. you have 5days 4hours 49min
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_434992.html?wid=21?bc

Not chinky but I use derby blades, got 50 for 4€ some years back

just ordered this
lets hope the house doesn't burn down, but the coupons made it attractive

What's a good music player? One that lets me browse the folders I put in it instead of trying to order my shit for me.

have you even looked at the previous threads
lazy jay

You people still hate each other?

The ruizu X02 does that.

Are there any sort of vector version of the shark available somewhere? This image seems to have used such a thing.

Trace it.

yeah like half a year ago when we were putting sharks on the one dollar 'creative bovine' mousepads
someone might still have it downloaded

Link to the first aid pouch?

What kind of launcher is that, user?

Oooh, razors with cyrillic text on the packaging! My dad would love that!

ffs user its Cherry MX not the other way around, cherry is the manufacturer (and designer), MX is the brand

what you want is a tenkeyless kb, that is one without numpad (but everything else intact)

It's much harder to find a cheap board with ISO UK layout, i need muh big return key and small left shift but I've yet to come across one on ali or gb

Lolita Spyder on Amazon is UK ISO and cheap chink shit mech.

>league of legends
The mouse is trying to save you from that horrible game, user.

Which tablet?

Anyone?

well that showed me
I was looking at some on ebay for £27.99 but they put the prices up, didn't think to check amazon, thanks user

Saw them, but the consensus is that they are not sharp enough, They are among the cheapest though.

Not sure if serious but you can get them on ebay with free int shipping, took 9 days to get to the EU. I was able to cruise pretty fast without cutting myself and I'm still a novice. 2 passes and perfectly smooth.

>gaybeast still hasn't responded to my dispute
What a surprise, the chinks are fuckheads

Why don't you wait until fucking october 16 for LeEco's US launch? Are you stupid?

>wanting to pay tax

Anyone know of a good mp3 player with bluetooth?

ruizu x06 has brutoof
its the bluetooth version of the /csg/ loved x02

My first $0.01 chinkshit order arrived. An hdmi to VGA converter for my rpi and a snakeskin wrapped iPhone charger. Feels good man.

>paying taxes
Not if you buy online
Also it's guaranteed to work on US bands

Same here. Won't ship to Denmark.
Spaniards confirmed for being the Romanians of Europe.

Thanks bro

Dont know whether to buy another set of kz ate or try kz ate-s, has anyone here tried both?

buy some better IEM there are tons of them ate/s are a ded meme

What's the difference between the Redmi 3/3x/3s/3s Prime?

Xiaomi 10kmAh powerbank
JJRC H22/Floureon H101, whichever is cheaper at the time
5 pack of Rock/Orico/Aukey/Old Shark micro USB cables when they go on sale
Microfibre towel
If you're a glasses wearer then clip-on sunglasses lenses

gaybeast is going to resend me a replacement meme band 2. Hopefully this one lasts longer. Looking at the forums there are lots of people having issues with the band not reconnecting.

get insurance

What's the best windows 10 chinkablet for reading complex pdfs right now (like 3-column scientific papers). Big, high quality screen, thin glass gap, decent performance are all pretty important.

Any good microfibre towel you can recommend? Don't want to buy cancer in towel form.

Hibook pro supposedly has the best secreen in a chinktablet.

3S = 2GB/16GB, no FP
3X = 2GB/32GB + FP
3S Prime = 3GB/32GB + FP

R3/R3Pro has the older SD616 and the same diff between 3S/3SPrime

After no packages arrived yesterday (holiday in Germany) I got 3 packages today, of which two came from China (the left one and the right one). What is inside of them?

What can I get with 5 bucks off ebay or gearbest
I have a virtual credit card but it got denied by aliexpress and they want more info

How about out of the 12 inch models?

duck, usb cord, shark card

Are there any places to try out these tablets/latptops? I've been wanting to lay hands on one for a while, to see if it will work for me.

I think if it's got enough RAM, it should be fine. PDF isn't that CPU heavy, but memory hungry. Which reader do you use?

>2 weeks to get a refund from aliexpress

jfmsu my punishment for not being careful

No idea, check some of the techtablets reviews.

Go for Chuwi Hi12, it's a lovely tablet.
Few threads back I did a quick pros/cons of it but for ~$200 it is an excellent one.

If you want a bit more powerful/expensive one - try the Teclast X16 Pro or Teclast Tbook 12 Pro.

The big package was a replacement case for my SJ4000 (I broke the fastener of the old one, fixed it with glue but it always breaks again now), a shielded audio cable and some solar charge / boot converter ICs

My fake aviators came today (vagoos) now i have something to go with my fake clubmans

aliexpress.com/item/guaranteed-100-percent-asbestos-towel/32355334444.html

This is the one I bought. Incredibly useful for camping/hiking/trips to the beach and so forth.

I'm looking for a standalone Android smart watch with SIM slot and IP67 rating. Any suggestions?

buy one and let us know

>the Romanians of Europe

Do you think fart jokes are funny, user?

>£15 more for black switches

Fucking bullshit

Won't ship to Australia

got it, guess that makes it safe, thanks

Vinsic power banks are on sale, some good deals, a lot are half price or better

Get in here senpai: brands.aliexpress.com/en

I'm shopping for prank toys, already ordered this one
aliexpress.com/item/Water-Squirting-Lighter-Fake-Lighter-Joke-Prank-Trick-Toy-Party-Trick-Gag-Gift/32710692344.html

Any good ideas (besides electric shock stuff, fake roaches or whoopee cushions)?

(Also already have a TV-B-Gone and an Annoy-a-tron)

Why would I buy this instead of a ROMOSS 20000mAh for $18-20?

aliexpress.com/item/Height-foot-massage-body-grow-taller-products-increased-essential-oil-solve-short-stature-bone-growth-increasing/32334889240.html?

Try the Magicforce 68, it has a cheap black switch option

On Amazon I mean

>no usb type C
>no quickcharge
>only one port is 2.1A
>relatively new brand with few orders
>ugly plastic design
>ugly romanian guy for advertising

I might just get a different colour, the only mech I've tried is black

And you'd pay double for that bullshit?

thinking of picking up an ssd off aliexpress, 25 usd for 60gb ssd dedicated for a few games. anyone have experience with the chink ssd's? looking at this:
https //www.aliexpress com/item/SSD-240GB-120GB-60GB-32GB-SSD-2-5-sataIII-Solid-state-drive-hard-drive-disk-240GB/32624083880.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10056_9993_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=39bb4a1e-953a-495a-83c4-609c947e6a86

that's a nice link you've got there

You mean as a gift for manlets? Would only be funny if it says what it's for on the bottle, which it doesn't in the images they have there. Also the contents probably give one cancer, I'm looking for less drastic pranks.

I'd say QC enabled chargers shouldn't be compared to normal ones

Yeah it's fine.

Xiaomi powerbank, xl mousepad, hybrid earphones
Mixza 64gb Sd card
Custom printed stuff like posters, mousepads etc

Why not just pay $2 more and get a KindDian?

For $5 more you can get a Kingdian S280 120gb or a Netac N530s 120gb ssd

Maxsources ended up being a scam and everyone except 10 lucky people who had it shipped with DHL received USB cables.

Link me to a $30USD 120GB KingDian. I can only find prices like that for the 60GB

I'm still shopping for prank toys, not SSDs

Yeah i meant to reply to

>implying Memedians are not a prank

fix your link and maybe folks will check it out

>Kailh switch

I'm afraid...

Also

Kailh vs Zorro

Low tier 120GB SSDs cost $40-50 in a regular store and come with a real warranty. Why would you spend $30-35 for even worse Chinese SSDs with no real warranty?

Dudes, why not just pick up ADATA for $5 more?

Are 1 cent deals not a thing anymore?

>why would you try to get something 30% cheaper

link to ebay?

ebay.com

Not possible in Australia m8

$5 more? Why would I want to spend $10 more? I can't believe you're suggesting that I spent $1,000,000,000 more!

Can confirm, Vinsic is wonderful. Have several powerbanks, sold them to friends, all terrific quality. 10/10 no idea why people still recommend Xiaomi junk

?

>spoonfeed me please

They're on sale plenty of times with Gearbest and on AliExpress too.

fuck gb

I'm planning on selling too. Should be able to double dosh easily

>10 cents have been deposited in your Vinsic account

>mfw the lakers dynasty starts today
also fuck hinkie stinky

gaybeast is out of rock zircons, is there any place where it is in stock?

Yes

REEEEEEE stop having holidays you lazy chinks and ship my chink legos already!!

obviously the price

Maybe.

ebay.com/itm/262394738954
Looks like he's out of stock on these ones but there's other sellers (or blades) you can try.

>implying you wouldn't shill chinkshit for easy cash if you had the chance

get xiaomi pistons, they are way better regarding build quality

I'm thinking about some NAS, or is it a no-no chink territory ?

maybe smth like this, if there's a way to bypass the chinksoft
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-urethra-in-EU-Cup-Easy-install-2-5-3-5-sata-usb-3-0-wifi/32662096651.html

my chink backpack arrived.
it's well made and has a separate laptop compartment. my t430 with a 9 cell battery barely fits

hows the quality of those compared to the original Lamy ones?

aliexpress.com/item/tigernu/32417777971.html

link to audio cable?

>niggerbass

bought it with the eBay coupon last week ebay.de/itm/deleyCON-PREMIUM-HQ-Stereo-Audio-Klinken-Kabel-3-5mm-Stecker-zu-Stecker-1m-/361034502224
Already have one of these delayCON extension cables and they're a quite robust and coax like shielded, all cheaper cables caught up the mains frequency and stuff

>he doesn't have a home server
Seriously, even if you can figure out a way to telnet into it and get your own packages on there you'll quickly hit the limit of what you can run on there.
t. dedicated nas owner

My first Xiaomeme has arrived

Where on the power bank was I supposed to check for the Mi logo to know that it's not a fake?

inside the usb port

why the fuck can't I find a magic 8 ball anywhere?
I'd order one straight from the USA but the shipping is too expensive, costs more than the actual item

Did you build it specifically or is it an old system?

that's what i wanted to ask too,

i have an old c2d laptop iwth fucked up display and an old c2d desktop ATX, which one would be more suitable, ty

cause you suck LOL

How is the Kali reds? Are they like the Cherry reds?

We should make a list of cool cheap shit to give as gifts at christmas.

You have to order that shit like 2 months before christmas or else there's a chance it won't arrive before.

>offer chink shit
>it falls apart in 3 months

>https //www.aliexpress com/item/SSD-240GB-120GB-60GB-32GB-SSD-2-5-sataIII-Solid-state-drive-hard-drive-disk-240GB/32624083880.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10056_9993_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=39bb4a1e-953a-495a-83c4-609c947e6a86

I bought a kingspec 60 Gb SSD, it's ok. not many complaints except the fact that read speeds are 50Mb/s slower than advertised..

So, what's the deal with backlight on keyboards? Why is it so desirable? Just turn on a fucking light, you stupid fucks. It's bad enough to be looking at a screen without backlight.

Muh edginess and cool factor

Making new thread now.

You can almost always turn them off with a key press. Who cares. I never use mine because I'm over the age of 21.

So you can shitpost at night without turning on a light

that the actual highest capacity 18650 is around 3400 mAh, any higher and you're getting duped.

>Who cares

If the price rises because of the fucking meme lights, I care.

First one first, then the second. It's also the living room HTPC.

Depends what you want to do with it. If you just want to run a torrent/nzb client, vpn server and maybe a teamspeak server for your Call of Duty clan then go with the laptop because its lower power consumption means it'll be cheaper to run. Laptops are pretty shit at being able to accommodate 3.5" hdds like your mother accommodates pulsating black cocks though so if you want a lot of network-available storage space then use the desktop and shove a cheap gigabit ethernet card in it. Come to think of it, your c2d laptop probably doesn't have gigabit ethernet or usb 3.0 so don't use it.

Actually in my experience it's usually the opposite, paying more for NOT having them because of snooty fags like you

>snooty fags

LOOK IT MAKES A WAVE AND PULSATES IT'S SO KEWL!!! XDDDD

Lights in keyboard is the premium, it hasn't reached the point where not having it is the premium

>paying more for the defaggoted edition
>not just getting the cheaper faggot edition and disconnecting the leds

>reading a keyboard review
>cons
>"THE LIGHTS ARE LIMITED IT'S NOT RGB AND HAS LITTLE FUNCITONS ALSO IT'S NOT AS STRONG AS IT SHOULD BE - 1 POINT DOWN XDD"

I hate these faggots.

New thread here

Turn on the light.
Fuck off what with all the lights turning on its cost money you know.

aliexpress.com/item/Small-Aid-Kit-Outdoor-First-Aid-Emergency-Medical-Kit-Survival-Bag-Wrap-Gear-Hunt-Travel-Bag/32716742351.html

Nice, looks like I found a replacement for my chink army backpack of which the zippers are starting to break off. If it fits a T430, my X220 will surely fit.

baofeng user or other anons who know about sdr

I got the cheap dongle to listen to sdr.
What chink shit can I get to also broadcast? A baofeng?