Something happened

Its been like this for over 30 minutes. I even had time to walk to the bar! Next time I will just format the fucking disk...

I rebooted

Had the same thing about a week ago, here's how to fix it.
Go to BIOS and change the startup
1. CD/DVD
2. USB, ect
3. Hard Drive

*change the boot sequence.

that's what you get for installing botnet 10

>installing the botnet
I can see what you look like, faggot
at least you're skinny

The boot order isn't the problem. Windows deleted everything then broke trying to reinstall. I deleted it from the bios. Time for fresh install.

>Windows deleted everything then broke trying to reinstall
Sounds like typical windows behavior.

also
>Time for fresh install
Why would you reinstall the same OS that cucked you from your computer? are you a masochist?

It was running like shit. I reinstall ever few months. Sometimes setting up a dual boot. 10 and pajeet favorite Fedora. Also I burned fedora onto a DVD. Hopefully someone is becoming even more triggered.

lincucks do it for free

´Auslogics Disk Defrag Portable version´ and then pick ´Defrag & Optimize mode´.
Keep them files in line.

install literally any distribution of linux and be done with the botnet.

Yeah, no. I like when my computer works at least 90 percent of the time. Gahnoos are meant for specific systems.

If anyone reads this.
I made my windows DVD sometime around feb-march. Should I shut off updates completely?

Progress. 2016 and windows can't reinstall itself. What the fuck is the point of all the partitions it creates?

WE DID IT REDDIT

nice blog

Run it in a virtual machine and you can browse while windows does this although it hasn't since I've running it virtually. It actually behaves rather nicely in its virtual environment where it thinks it has all the things it needs. If you're not able to run it virtually then you have my condolences.

>using timesink os
ISHYGDDT

>the bar let me leave with a bottle