What's your opinion on SwiftOnSecurity?

What's your opinion on SwiftOnSecurity?

tongue in cheek celebrity obsession is a-ok

go away aloria

Cred Forums is a linux territory, she won't come here.

smug liberal idiot
funniest thing was him spurging out when people told him there's no evidence that it's russia hacking hillary/dnc

DUDE FURRIES LMAO not a furry btw

[rambling about windows products]

It's a he?

I miss when it talked about security instead of politics.

Where are the memes with pictures of a famous blond country singer turned popstar with captions about Apple's recently updated programming language?

Swift is a rotten cunt

A idiot who doesn't understand half the things he tweets about.

Her friend Karlie needs to find a new bandwagon.

Well, she's not wrong (for once).
It can ofc. be argued if you wanna nitpick but in all fairness it does say 'simply put' - how else would you explain coding to someone who has no idea what it is?
For the 2nd post it can be argued that it depends on what you are coding.

My opinion on security experts talking about security is that they are worthy opinions to listen to and digest.

My opinion on entertainment celebrities and models talking about security is that it's like listening to retards attempting to make themselves look informed for image points, and there is nothing to gain from it except a waste of time, energy, and often brain cells.

You can fuck off to
now, and take your bitches to the boards where they belong.

She's a huge attention whore but nothing she said in that image is wrong.

>My opinion on entertainment celebrities and models

But it's some gay furry pretending to be a celebrity just reposting shit he found on slashdot

Math is very important to programming.

Yes..

someone told me to check it out, he's such a cuck, the first 5 tweets I read were all about politics, I can tell he's a low t manlet because he tweets like pat oswalt when it comes to hillary

>nothing she said in that image is wrong
>even knowing some fucking basic geometry and proportional math makes the difference between good webpages and shitty webpages that run and look like shit at the same time in fucking web coding of all things
>nothing she said in that image is wrong

Get the fuck out.

nice butt desu

I follow her on Twitter , pretty entertaining, and not annoyingly wrong about enough stuff that it makes me sperg out.

Definitely a girl though and not a guy, she's tweeted pictures with her in it a few times. And people who have met her irl have called her a girl. Unless she's a trap that can pass as a grill I guess

cd code

i like swiftonsecurity

but why is tay so cute even tho? such an awkward face and disproportioned body and still so prefect

You guys realize this is a man, right?

i'd fuck he(r) in the ass anyway

>Celeb obsession
>Just retweets articles constantly
>"Credible"

If you're programming for a Math degree or some field that highly involves math

twitter tier infosec faggotry is usually into le trash (0% merit, 100% whoring), but when clothed in novelty account like that i'm ok with it.