Oh boy

oh boy

literally what

not gonna lie though a dark file explorer in windows without having to go through hoops w/third party themes would be great

It's too simplistic but at least it fits. Windows 10 looks like 3 different systems put on top of each other and it's really fucking silly.

Don't forget all the third party applications that look like win95 because they use specific ui apis instead of generic ones.

Literally worse than TempleOS

To be honest this looks like a really old OS. Are screens simply not capable of displaying more colors or what

bump

>looks like 3 different systems put on top of each other and it's really fucking silly.

So basically, any loonix distro

so this is what "giving up" looks like

k

Is this the new Metro Explorer?

pajeet-tier design

joshua fuck off

>flat design meme
this can't be real. a company can't have seriously produced this with a straight face

what the fuck is wrong with the people who continue buying into this garbage

Why prove him right?

Inconsistent fonts
Inconsistent colors

What's wrong with you?

I really like these low contrast toolbars. Makes it so easy to make fun of tnfaggots who can't even distinguish the top one without standing up.

>le tn is bad meme
haha, good one user!!

I don't care if it's low contrast or high contrast or whatever, but what I hate is the complete inability to tell where a button begins and ends.

If I'm clicking something, I sure as hell want to know where exactly my target area is.

user, please, do an experiment:
Set your eye level to be perpendicualr to center of your display
Open OP pic centered
Tell me what color you see as background for "quick access" at top and background for search etc buttons at bottom.

grey?

Same shade? And what's your display?

>TN is fine if you sit in front of your monitor meme

>who needs viewing angles unless you want to user your computer while standing up, lmao

I feel the same way tbqh. I still use the legacy control panel, but I wish it wasn't there.

>he thinks that looks good
you're fucking delusional

The hamburger menu is the most retarded shit ever, especially when you use a desktop, they fucking ruined the start menu after anniversary update.

Get rid of those large menu buttons in your file explorer (including that large bar at the bottom) and have its white backdrop in a dark color.

This. Just as I get comfortable with it they have to go and fuck it all up. Fucking pajeets.

New desktop thread

Fuck off.

How fast is that notepad

Pretty fast

I literally want this now

yea same shade
xl2420t

Do you find yourself typing faster when using it compared to regular notepad?

Please don't do this Microshaft

Why can't Microsoft make Windows 10 in a way that only mobile devices (phone/tablets) can access the UWP apps while desktop/laptop users can only access to our good old programs?

Thank God LTSB won't get this

Wincucks will defend this hahahahaha

is this a desktop thread?

>Why can't Microsoft make Windows 10 in a way that only mobile devices (phone/tablets) can access the UWP apps while desktop/laptop users can only access to our good old programs?

supposedly the codebase for windows 10 is a fucking nightmare and all the development teams are micromanaged to hell.

we can't have nice things because microsoft is run by retards that don't want to change.

archeschoolboy

Fuckton better than OP's garbage, that shit looks like it's designed by pajeets in primary school

Kek

Is this going to replace muh Windows Explorer?

>It's too simplistic
Seems to me like it has all the features of explorer.exe

They won't remove the old explorer, right?

No of course not. Has microsoft ever fully replaced anything since windows 98?

what did they replace in windows 98?

Microsoft usually doesn't remove things, they just throw it on the shit pile.

In a couple of years, maybe. It's only available to Windows Insiders right now and it's explicitly an alpha-stage feature. The old explorer will still be there. Windows has like 18+ years of binary compatibility by default, they're not gonna get rid of File Explorer.

A fair point.

This is gold, you can even change the background between 5 colors

VdX with WDM

>Inconsistent fonts
one is monospace, one is not. You have to be able to tell 'l' from 'I' in terminal boi

You can tell that somebody is an Arch newfag because they have 'arch' in their hostname.

how do you get this? is it another program or just regular explorer