/bst/

New battlestation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Office-Racing-Computer-Leather-Executive/dp/B01ITAHV68/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1475588060&sr=8-49&keywords=white gaming chairv
amazon.com/dp/B00JW40VKE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayy. I'll bite. Repost from the end of last thread.

why the CRT?

Analog consoles, VHS tapes, and LaserDiscs.

>2016
>VHS

Its neat for horror and Star Wars etc.

faggots

>Star Wars
720p Despecialized Edition

explain what you do , why so many screens .

I still can't get over the fact that a "grown" man lives here.

>no pulp

You sure are a fag.

Pulp is disgusting.

>purposely buying a shit monitor

Muh gaymen

why do you only have two small ssd's?

No Need for more right now, I have a 512 M.2 Laying around that I have been too lazy to migrate shit to.

Yo!

I can feel winter creeping in, and it feels so good.

the more you post this, the shitter it gets.

Are you a streamer?

The two main screens can be switched between laptop and desktop. The other screens are just for music, IM, etc.

Not early and not late :^)
You should get a more matching cup

I mean I used to stream a couple months ago but stopped. I doubt I'm "the streamer" though.

A faggot is never late, nor is he early, he shitposts precisely when he means to

>nerds only

that's a nice museum you have there

interactive museum*

thanks

I'd actually like to spend a day at your house (no homo)

I wouldn't mind (no homo) shitboxes of a gone by time are interesting, glad if people want to mess around with them

My amilo doesn't start anymore so many fun times on that laptop

Did you mount a LCD on the back of the TVs VESA mount?

yes, indeed! The TV is visible from my "living room" area of my 1r-apartment.

Kek, astonishing

fuck you nigga

why lol

i keep asking about the chair. Have you got no idea where you got it? (supposing it yours)

Amazon, they don't seem to have it on there any more though.

Here's a similar chair by the same people I bought it from

amazon.co.uk/Office-Racing-Computer-Leather-Executive/dp/B01ITAHV68/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1475588060&sr=8-49&keywords=white gaming chairv

do you recall the name of it

Looking through my order history now

it gave me idea, i have screenless laptop which i dont plan a screen to buy. i can convert it to kodi box with pizza box

Found it

amazon.com/dp/B00JW40VKE/

underage

or just underdeveloped

that webcams autofocus is so fucking shit

Man i hope this is bait
>guy fawkes mask
>CoD can holder
>monster energy drink
>HOLE TECHNOLOGY XBOX360 case
>RAT mouse
>GAMUR keyboard with lcd screen
>the ugliest Thermaltake case
>that edgy knife

Please stop posting.

Getting triggered: the thread

>those peripherals

why the big mic?

why do have a microwave next to your station?

Where should I buy a chair that's not a piece of shit? I always buy $100 chairs from staples and a year in the fabric is destroyed.

how fucking fat/greasy are you

>he does not have a microwave next to hes computer
do you even hotpocket pro?

seconded.
why so many people have professional/big ass microphones?

I'm skeleton mode, 5'9 130lbs.

no. i tend to not eat absolute garbage.

5"10" and 118lbs here.

Wooooo

Probably 30 and lives with his parents still, so to avoid the embarrassment of having to see them in the kitchen and feel ashamed he still lives there, like the weeaboo NEET he is, he stocks up on shitty microwave food so he doesn't have to leave his cave of shame

VoIP

Do you sleep in there, user?

does not make sense having such a big and overpriced microphone just for VOIP
are you compensating for something user?

> based C64c

> dog is skeptical of your taste

>le framed memes

why? I VoIP often and for long periods of time. And I don't use shitty codecs

You seem to be under the impression those mics are expensive or somehow difficult to use or setup for the average person.

On sale a good quality condenser mic will cost ~$30-50.

If you already have good quality speakers, or good quality headphones, you probably don't want a shitty gamer headset which will have a terrible mic.

Microphones work by picking up air vibrations, the larger the diaphragm, the more sound it can pick up (and a larger depth of sound as well).

It's simply getting the best quality audio for the best price.

Now if he had some retarded $600 studio mic setup with a $300 mixer hooked up to it JUST for VOIP, sure that's retarded overkill.

But a $40 USB condenser mic that will blow away any headset mic? Why the fuck not?

Just bought an LED strip for "muh ambient lighting"
Should I put the strip only behind my table so I cant see the diodes, or bring the lights around the side so the room is lit up??

Also, anyone use adhesive zip tie cable mount square things?

ok. valid argument
i assumed it's a studio grade mic. 30-50$ for a good mic is very reasonable. damn i'm jealous now.

Yeah, if you are recording basic instrumental or vocals they are decent as well.

Now for actual professional work you obviously will want a "real" microphone that uses XLR and will start around $200-300. But for VOIP, in game voice chat, personal recording, or even streaming. That level of microphone is perfect.

No reason to spend over $100 unless you need to for your job.

It's a Blue Snowball iCE for 50€

And on sale they have gone down to about $30.

Late november tends to see a lot of online sales on microphones as well (at least last year did)

Reminder that LED tape is absolutely the worst feature you can add to your Battlestation
>tacky artificial coloured RGB tape with preset colors from generic Chinese controller from Amazon
>full adherence to the gamer vibe
>bad for your eyes
>DOES NOT LOOK APPEALING WHATSOEVER
Jesus fucking Christ why do so many people add led tape to their desks when the end result is sub-tier Reddit ciclejerk trash
I guarantee that those with tape installed don't use it 90% of the day
It's fucking disgusting and should be BANNED

My desk has built in LEDs behind smoked glass

>with preset colors
Uhhh, you realize you can change the color right?

Not to mention, all LED lighting is the same, it's the controller that lets you do things with the lights.

The DIY buttons on my controller are programmable to any color I want to set them to. Besides having the preset options. If I want even more control over the lights I could upgrade my controller to a USB-DMX controller and use some professional DMX software to sync it up to my music or anything else I want.

lights are lights.

Confy

>I guarantee that those with tape installed don't use it 90% of the day
I use mine all the time, since you can lower the brightness decently far it just provides a soft backlight to my setup.

It's obviously not for everyone, but its not painful to the eyes at all and even makes it easier on the eyes late at night.

Those are 2 years old, in ested too much ubtobthe conputer and screen but ill update them before too long

>if I really wanted to
You're missing the point,
you are actually using LED tape for ricing up your desktop envioronment with a 20 color, 4 autocycle preset remote
The end results are fucking disgusting user, go ahead and implement DMX control, still doesn't change the fact you're using LED tape in a desktop environment when lamps and windows exist

EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE BECAUSE WHAT I LIKE IS OBVIOUSLY BEST

Jesus why is user going full autism about LED tape lmao
DMX masterace though, 2x 20W RGB Parcans with 1W RGB laser
why the fuck do you care about lighting so much user?

Why does your PC have a window and/or lights inside?

> (You)

Mine doesn't have a window, and the lights are in the back and preinstalled, troll harder

He's probably the same user sperging out about the LED tape lighting.

Is that a roku smart tv

what games does he have in his shelves? there's lots of MS shit!

Yet another user who doesn't get the meaning of a personal computer. Save your money if you or the people you talk with don't value the sound quality of a decent microphone. It doesn't have to be expensive either.

Sometimes, when I get too comfy on my couch.

>dog is skeptical of your taste
lol, he does that when you talk to him.

He becomes skeptical when you talk to him?

wtf

welcome to comfy music making station

What's the woodgrain synthesizer on the right?

You have a nice set up there, can't wait till I get my MS-20.

The only thing that makes this even remotely decent is the bonsai.

What is it exactly?

Nice

Do you have a boyfriend? Are you usually the one giving or receiving?

first you say gaming peripherals are shit then no razor products is shit?

you didn't think this through very well, did you?

not even close to a bingo, am I doing it wrong?

Topkek

pls no bully

Samefag or what the fuck is wrong with you Cred Forumsentoomen for replying to this kiddo?

whats up losers

>Being this stupid

>Carpet floor

can't do anything about it buddy, I hate it too but I don't own this place

>losers
>Having NES instead of Famicom

le man from nowhere

I like the Super Famicom way more than the Super Nintendo but I definitely enjoy the style of the NES more than the Famicom.

>Samefag or what the fuck is wrong with you Cred Forumsentoomen for replying to this kiddo?
Who is replying to whom?

>I like the Super Famicom way more than the Super Nintendo
Why? PAL SNES is identical (looks wise) to SFC, NTSC-U SNES has depressing colors, but SFC games work on it without problems.

Style of NES? You mean the breadbasket VCR-look? sharp edged controllers? unreliable cart 'elevator'? several of the cart pins relocated to the bottom of the unit, which makes some mappers impossible to implement on NES?

Tips?

Could use some more LED strips

more screens

close the gap between the screens.

Cable sleeve.

>Tips?
Stop posting

I have christmas lights wrapped around my ceiling. Been thinking about getting more for my desk.

I get that a lot.

stop playing gay games

The two on the right are connected to a laptop not shown.

The alienware is connected to the monitor below the TV.

I like the Super Famicom because its cheaper to collect for and I love the buttons and style. And yeah, you've seen my picture, I love the way old tech looks so a VCR-styled console is definitely right up my ally. I love the colors and the VCR look of the NES, I've had no problems with reliability ever since I replaced the pin connector a long time ago.

What do you mean by mappers? I just play my NES, I don't work on it.

Starwars Battlefront 1 isn't gay right?

And what about mario party 5-7

Nice set up user, but doesn't dust get in everywhere since the case doesn't have sides?

More deliveries, more shit.

>Starwars Battlefront 1 isn't gay right?
Star Wars*
It's not, but what we see there is CoD and L4D.

Those monitors look a little too elevated.

I was actually watching a Video on L4D Zombies.

I suck huge dick at PC gaming which is why I stick with consoles.

Trying so hard...

>I suck huge dick at PC gaming which is why I stick with consoles.
Why not just connect your Alienware gaymur laptop to the screen and get a gamepad, instead of playing shit on PS3? Don't want to bash the Wii.
Mostly the same games, even more, but without stupid limitations.

>so much webcams

What the fuck? Do you just love everyone spying on you and watching you jack off? Is that good for you? Does that make you feel good?

>I love the way old tech looks so a VCR-styled console is definitely right up my ally
So do I. Famicom is cheap looking ugly son of a bitch, and i've liked it since the release (i bought one three months after launch).

>What do you mean by mappers?
Mappers, extra hardware chips on the cart pcb's. For example, plain ppu can't do smooth scrolling, its designed for static, single picture screens, just like all those Famicom release games, ports of Nintendo arcade games like Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong. SMB, for example, has mapper that allows smooth scrolling.
For some unknown reason Nintendo relocated several pins that were present on Famicom, to the bottom connection in NES (which were never used on any offical software) and thus many more complex hardware chips coudnt not been used on NES carts. Good example is the Akumajo Densetsu, which NES counterpart has different music and loss of some graphic effects thanks to missing VRC6 mapper.

Cause I'm too lazy to sell my consoles.

However some GC games I use my Fagware with a GC Controller Adapter

Can we see your wife/girlfriend?

>Terminator
>Super Mario Bros 3

You know what's up nigga, just wish you'd install Gentoo on your PC.

They are not. Top of my head even with top of monitors.

You think? Trying hard at what exactly?

>so much webcams

1 is too much huh? Sorry dude, I use my webcam. Not some paranoid fuck thinking I am being watched all the time.

>i suck at relaxing and enjoying games
>so everybody must do as i say

I have already posted her before. I am sure someone saved it. No need too again.

I count 3 maybe 4.

One on the top middle monitor, one on the top right, one below the middle monitor and what the fuck is that next to the small monitor on the right?

>Cause I'm too lazy to sell my consoles.
Just take them out and put them on the sidewalks, it's not like you could make any profit from selling them anyways.

post wallpaper please?

>I'm too unintelligent to be able to follow a guide on installing a Linux PS
>everyone else is wrong, my opinions are facts.

>No need too again.
lrn2engrish

Obviously there is a need if I ask you. What you did was just find a shitty excuse.

Yeah true

>making a big deal about knowing how to effectively use linux
those are the kind of people who get the middle finger first at any IT job interview, because they think that they are something special

Thanks for the explanation. Maybe I'll get a famicom as well someday to play those certain games. I've heard the VCR6 music and its incredible.

You're completely irrelevant, aren't you?

Size of monitor?

>gentoo

Maybe someday, I've never really been interested in that OS. I know I'm probably going to be corrected, but it just seems like too much of a hassle on a day to day basis. I think my tolerance is too low so I guess I'll just deal with botnet.

Well then you have no fucking clue what you are looking at because there is only 1 webcam in my setup.
Top of monitors is trackIR and Oculus ir sensor
Top right? Nothing there man
Below monitors is the webcam
Next to small screens are fans

So, 1 cam dude. You were wrong.

Fuck, even just get Debian if you have need for Linux for something, life's too short to be autistic about it

I'm positive he's just baiting, stop taking everything so seriously

And now I am glad I didn't. No need to meet the request a douchebag. So enjoy your day.

I don't need linux for anything though.

Another excuse. I take it as you first said you have one but now it seems like you don't.
Good day to you too.

Excuse? Just who the fuck are you that I need to worry about making up an excuse? How about you post up your girl faggot? You got one right? What is your excuse?

I can't fucking decide between a
27" 1440p monitor
27" 4k monitor
34" 1440p ultrawide monitor

How do I decide?

You see to get butthurt, it was just a question, you seem to concentrate on your gayming station very hard, just wanted to see how well you are doing in other aspects of your life.

No I don't, in my line of work, commitment is hard.

>27" 1440p monitor
If it's 144Hz, go for that. If it is as your primary monitor.

Well, 4k at that size is a "meme" and 34" at 1440p is useless.

Honestly, I've never had a screen larger than 21.5". So will going to 27" seem large to me or not? Can I comfortably open say 3 different windows on a 27" screen?

It is funny how so much gets read into a few lines typed out. It would appear you are assigning a level of reaction to me that is not valid. I know full well where I am. Been here for yrs. Very familiar with the mindest of most that come here.

>Concentrating hard?
What does that mean? My setup is used primarily for sims. Flying and racing. Been doing them for longer than most here have been able to walk. Everything else is secondary usage.

As for other aspects in my life. Pretty damn good. Great girl, great job, great friends, nice couple of cars. No complaints here. Cool? Hopefully your line of work eventually allows you the same.

>inb4 people flame me for giving them average ratings

1-4 = shit
5-7 = average
8-9 = above average
10 = rock hard dick

8.5/10. If you could figure out a way to hide or clean those cables up, it'd be 10/10

comfy 6.5/10

5/10

9/10

6/10

6/10, would be 8.5-9 with wires cleaned up

8/10

9/10

8/10

9/10 neat

Salon lookin ass. I still don't know how you can stand angling your monitor like that.

7.5/10 for the chair posters and PC

6/10

4/10

4/10

9/10

8/10 for effort but I don't really dig it

5/10

2/10

This is a million times better 10/10

9/10

7/10

7/10