Budget smartphone

Hello Cred Forums!
Is Honor 5x a good choice for its price? Is there any worthwhile alternatives?
I need a workrightoutofthebox smartphone (mostly for GPS, web surfing and chatting) with sturdy case and long lasting battery (≥3000mAh) for ~$200.

>EMUI

Sooo? Is it bad, is it good, why?
Sure stock android would be great, but the is no way I can get one for 200 bucks.

Do we have to do this again?

R e d m i N o t e 3 P r o
e
d
m
i

N
o
t
e

P
r
o

Daily remainder, Redmi note 3 or 4 is simply the best value for money device ever. Just close your eyes and get it. unless you are an amerifat. then sorry get something else.

It's worse than Touchwizz. It's even worse than LG UX, and on par with the shit Asus put out.

Trips confirm, I have one and it's actually not even a meme

These or ZUK Z2/LeEco Max 2

Seriously senpai. I want usable, properly working phone out of the box with big ass battery and sturdy case.
And I now for sure xiaomi got none of these.

Zuk z2 is great. but I still cannot trust these le phones. they some how look extremely flimsy and chinky.

Once they get out of their Chinese design phase maybe they'll appeal to a wider audience. the zuk z2 and mi5 for example look top tier

Uh what.

It works extremely well right off the box. case is pretty top tier as well. battery is easily 2 days stuff. idk where your problems are?

Well ok I went a little bit too hard. Xiaomi phones got some good fat batteries, but what really drive me nuts is firmware fuckery. Because, in my case, you either got a chinese specific firmware (when bought from Aliex), or community translated and lightly modified chinese firmware.
And if you want a properly working phone you need to manually install global firmware.
On and I did not mention heating problems, weak wi-fi module loosing signal every now and then, gyro playing dead.
Well fuck that!

All these fucking phones are the same.
Phones from 3 years ago are the same.
Hide the specs and buy a used Moto or LG G3 or whatever for $50.

LelEco has no headphone jack btw... The build quality of both phones is extraordinary for the price but get a tempered glass protector and a case to be safe. The ZUK has the biggest battery of all snapdragon 820 phones with 5".
If you don't flash a clean rom after unboxing you should leave.

Posting from an Honor 5X. This phone is dope after you flash cyanogen but the stock ROM is almost unusable. Get the 5X, OTA to marshmallow, unlock and flash cm. Luckily huawei aren't a bunch of jews about their bootloaders and make it pretty simple to unlock them, and CM13 went official a few months ago. Everything works, including FP sensor.

Been using the new Moto G4 for a couple months now. Really liking it. The phone is only about $200. I recommend checking it out

>ZUK Z2
Specs is fantastic, but it is Lenovo, and the price is actually quite above my budget.
>for $50
>a used
2risky4me
>If you don't flash a clean rom after unboxing you should leave.
>I want usable, properly working phone out of the box

>le
Who the fuck named this shit?

I would honestly buy that if I could unlock some bands.
It's perfect but if I can't connect to the more numerous 4g networks in my area, I'm still not buying it.

Reddit

Can you explain this whole kenzo/kate bullshit?

Mid tier chink phones are fine and better deal than moto/samsung etc where you pretty much pay for the sticker.

t. oneplus and hodor haver.