Yahoo is fucked

Yahoo under ex-Googler Marissa Mayer's orders collaborated with the US gov't and built spying software for them, to be used on Yahoo's own customers and users.
reuters.com/article/us-yahoo-nsa-exclusive-idUSKCN1241YT

Yet another "women in tech!" success, after the likes of Elizabeth Holmes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You cannot make this shit up.

She gave the go-ahead without the relevant executives even being aware of it - they thought they were being hacked.

Hey. The NSA needs to know this shit.
Not everybody uses Windows.

checkum

Also fuck Marissa, literally, I want to to fuck her no matter what she does or how much she laughs.

0/10
fucking computer illiterate
you are using google service & US services

The reason they want more women in technology is because women are less apprehensive to do unethical projects. This has been studied in psychology experiments. Women make the easiest to manipulate to do immoral things. It's the reason women are the better spies because it requires more of an ability to be amoral.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Aren't you paid by MS?

Poor Marissa. She was so eager to please the NSA could smell her desperation from 3000 miles away. I hope she will make someone a good wife because nobody will hire her now.

>nobody will hire her now.

Are you kidding? This is exactly the kind of bootlicker companies want.

See:

wonder what her butthole smells like.

Hi Pajeet.

all the websites in the usa give info to nsa because of laws. what's so special about it when yahoo does it?

Cred Forums needs their daily falseflag my man

Her and everyone else
There aren't any companies that said no to the NSA

This should affect the 10 people still using Yahoo in 2016.

Like a billion people total, as per the most recent hack.

Whose boot did she lick? No Yahoos. She went outside of the company without even giving notice hoping nobody would. I don't even think the US government would have use for her now that shes a pariah.

>joined Facebook instead
A man of true principal.

sexy quints is all I can see

>because she's a woman I will look for reasons to discredit her to confirm my biased worldview

sometimes i hate you people

Why does anyone even use American technology anymore?

someone explain this anime girl meme to me

I mean, it kind of is. Facebook may siphon your data, but it literally tells you so. Internally, nothing is really hidden.

It's not like he was saying he's against data utilization - but rather against the fact they went behind his back to do so.

SOMEONE DOXX THIS BITCH I WANNA GO TAKE A GIANT SHIT ON HER PORCH THE FUCKING WHORE

If you ignore Marissa Mayer, Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, Elizabeth Holmes, Ellen Pao, Christina Domecq and just about every other female CEO in technology, it has gone brilliantly well!

18+

Was just going to ask if this was from the hack.

Sweet quints brah

>Yahoo is fucked

You mean Marissa Mayer is fucked. Daily, with a raw cock, and inseminated each and every time.
I hope I'm not the only one in this thread who would fuck her hard

To be fair, you give them and anyone that looks at your page all your info.

I had a fake account and to verify it they wanted a scanned copy of my ID.

There is DNA in poo.

Nice pic trump dump

With that logic, pretty much every failed business has been run by men. Enron and Lehman Brothers for example.

Of course, all those women are the only ones anyone can really name, so it's basically all female CEOs.

women/minorities in higher positions just means easier puppets to manipulate by the jewish overlords.

Gosh user you're such a loser

>You cannot make this shit up.
Tinfoils have been making it up for years

Didn't you see the OP? This time, it's a woman's fault, therefore all women are stupid, but not men.

Looks like the retard got loose
Nurse, hand me the needle with the sedative. We're transporting him to the special treatment facility.

Lots of subject changing, deflecting and denial going on in here.