/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Happy Chinese New Year! Shit won't get sent out until at least 24 February, expect delays

>News
• Swedish import tax shit finalised • Braszilanon is mad • user got a stabby sharpy rock • user got outplayed • user got some pokemon cards • user got a bunch of chinese earbuds ands reviews em • user got a screwdriver set Sorry for shit news but im tired and last thread didn't have any cool shit going on.

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v-Hp8X7kgus
aliexpress.com/item/KFD-5-20V-Output-45W-USB-C-Charger-Wall-Mount-for-Chrome-Book-Ultra-Pixel/32821475410.html?
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Boa-qualidade-Guitarra-Ac-stica-J200-VS-s-lido-spruce-top-corpo-quadrado-frete-gr-tis/32849174073.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e5e6F3E58xM
m.aliexpress.com/item/32826459680.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32826459680&productSubject=32826459680&shortkey=f6fyQ367&addresstype=600
s.aliexpress.com/YR7vYB3a
aliexpress.com/item/Refurbished-original-Nokia-3310-cheap-phone-unlocked-2G-GSM-Support-Russian-Arabic-Keyboard-for-old-people/32616405888.html
svt.se/nyheter/ekonomi/analys-risken-ar-att-det-har-blir-ett-slag-i-luften
aliexpress.com/item/I-Should-Have-gotten-one-with-my-waifu-goddamit/32683289021.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/6J1-Pure-Vacuum-Tube-Headphone-Amplifier-Board-HiFi-Tube-Preamplifier-24pcs-6J1
parts-express.com/dayton-audio-10mh-18-awg-i-core-inductor-crossover-coil--257-550
m.aliexpress.com/item/32642932211.html
amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R37GP6O4UV6MVX
tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-wip-xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-high-sierra-10-13-2.242724/
aliexpress.com/item/NoFreeShippingQuestionmark/32841894585.html?
aliexpress.com/store/product/MuWaifuPad/1330918_32654990643.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Kkmoon-900-300-3mm-Large-Size-Plain-Black-Extended-Water-resistant-Anti-slip-Rubber-Speed-Gaming/32757434018.html
travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/spring-festival.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year#Public_holiday
fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2630481/kung-hei-fat-choi-10-to-15-off-everything
aliexpress.com/item/1-pcs-Great-Maritime-Era-Ancient-Warship-Design-Drawings-Vintage-Posters-Kraft-Paper-Posters-Wall-Stickers/32749199888.html
aliexpress.com/item/ww1stuff/32796999228.html
aliexpress.com/item/fighterjet/32784297749.html
aliexpress.com/item/ak47/32739921303.html
aliexpress.com/item/ironman/32742183013.html
aliexpress.com/item/12-Pcs-Set-MUJI-Style-Japanese-Gel-Pen-0-35mm-Black-Blue-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen/32825993870.html
aliexpress.com/item/Sakuras/32770456200.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you recommend me a case for redmi note 4?

Mac OS X High Sierra runs on the Xiaomi Notebook Pro

youtu.be/v-Hp8X7kgus

Asked in the last thread. I see dhgate doesn't do PayPal. Can I trust those gooks with my credit card info?

I never trust those sites, my bank has a service where one's debit card can be used to recharge a digital credit card. It's like a gift card for that matter, and it won't pass transactions if funds are insufficient, so you recharge for what you will buy and if they try to fuck you up they can't. Since I'm from the third world, I must assume any decent country has a service like that.

I wouldn't. I would pay couple cents extra for aliexpress, gearbest etc.

I used my card when buying a bong and had no problems. It's been like a year so I'd trust

>Mac OS X High Sierra runs on the Xiaomi Notebook Pro
Shock! Horror!
Saty it ain't so, Sambo.
Do any of the peripherals, like WiFi etc, work?
Do the fans run flat out, or at all? Trackpad?

wrong thread?

Anyone has the picture of a smug pepe holding a xioami phone while a Samsung and Apple wojak cry??

The wait begins for some of you fucks.
Bought the Bluetooth headphone adapter for KZ the first of February and got it last Wednesday.

From my ~3 days of use, I can say
Battery lasts about 3-4 hours, not enough for my daily activities. Also every time it disconnects, the audio has a delayed increase of volume, which, when your phone disconnects a lot, gets annoying.

Would not recommend.

Anyone here every buy balisongs from chinky sites?

I'd love to pay extra for AliExpress but they don't have those bootleg Daniel Wellington watches, far as I can tell

Is that meant to turn non-bluetooth headphones bluetooth capable?

>Daniel Wellington watches

I know exactly what pic you're talking about but I didn't save it either.

Nah this is /csg/ aka /crying swedes general/

>swedish postal service introducing €7.5 minimum admin fee for chink packages to collect VAT
>up to €12

I just want a bootleg watch mang.

Traveling this summer and new a new phone. Should I buy a xiaoshit now, and if so which one won't fuck me over. Or should I wait for some new models to come out ?

>refuse to collect items
>postnord ships them back to china
>dispute as items not received

stop it

looking for a cheap usb-c charger that i can use for both my phone (oneplus 5t) and laptop (t470), so i need a 65w charger.

how's this one
aliexpress.com/item/KFD-5-20V-Output-45W-USB-C-Charger-Wall-Mount-for-Chrome-Book-Ultra-Pixel/32821475410.html?

Feels kinda cheap considering it's in cooperation with Wiha, but overall it's good enough for me has all the bits you need even the Apple ones, it's magnetic and looks stylish. Still it doesn't come close to a real set of Wiha unfortunately

>earth quake bubble bags

Are there any power banks that take 18650s, have usb, 12v out and qi wireless all in one?

>26.4 inch

Weirdo

I was looking for some acessories, was not disapointed

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Boa-qualidade-Guitarra-Ac-stica-J200-VS-s-lido-spruce-top-corpo-quadrado-frete-gr-tis/32849174073.html

The madmen

>tfw I know that feel

They do, just look for a minimal watch shop and ask them if they do DW watches.

>Want to buy a xiaomeme
>Chink tech is notorious for having backdoors
>Xiaomeme mascot is an openly communist rabbit with massive ears

Really raises the class consciousness

Is the user who brought the chink GPU still here?

I know they're mostly fake but one user got one that wasnt and i wanted to take a gamble while fixing up some PC's to sell.

If i get a dud ill just have to prove its a dud and try and process a refund.

Aliexpress is still great for cycling gear.
I've bought like 5 jerseys, 2 cycling shorts, 2 front lights, 5 rear lights, bag covers, like 4 pairs of gloves, and reflective tape/cloth on the cheap.
Also the jerseys were anime themed.

Any good android tablets for a kid? What is the best tablet in aliexpress price/specs?

No, no no no. Never buy chink GPUs. Don't even risk it.

Someone posted a video on proving what the actual card is so ill probably do that and make a case with PayPal, even if i get something like a 650 i still need a GPU for these PC's.

You're better off buying used GPUs from ebay, dude. Used 650s, 7770s, etc are really good value and miners don't care about old nvidia cards in the slightest.

Now I want this as well

ordered
That looks awesome, but its very expensive.

Any other usb otg gadgets?

Got my eyes on the xiaomi air 12 and the 2017 4GB + 256GB model is $766 AUD. Should I still go for it at this price? Biggest draws to me are fanless, small and build quality. Also is there any news on it getting a 2018 refresh like the Pro and 13 models?

Are you familiar with software-defined radio (SDR)? There's a USB dongle called the RTL-SDR, using it you can basically turn your PC into a radio scanner. Using an OTG and a relevant app you can do the same with your phone

youtube.com/watch?v=e5e6F3E58xM

>want to buy a cheap chink phone
>things above 50$ have 70% tax
kill me

Where are you located?

buy your kid a book you nigger. you are just making post-millenials worse

see

thanks user.

Although Xiaomeme is dropping 3.5mm themselves, Mi 6 is already missing it.

Does that apply to packages coming from outside the EU or all international purchases? Gearbest has warehouses all over the EU just to avoid customs, I have a phone coming from """France""" as we speak

He is not my kid, is my nephew. And is my mother that want to buy a tablet for him. Also, he have a lot of books a like to read a lot.

all international packages, that`s why it takes one week for chinkshit to get here and three months to get out of the place they look for what to tax.
It`s also frequent to tax shit that can`t be taxed just to the giggles. (It`s not EU, it`s south america)

Anyone ever bought a projector and had good/bad results? Didn't see anything in wiki

That sucks man, hopefully the drug cartels next door will decide to diversify their business and you'll be able to get miniature submarines of chink shit pulling up alongside your coast.

There's no profit in shipping chink shit, hence the taxes.

phones have 25% VAT and no customs duty you fuckwit

for sweden that is, said south america

If I had enough money I could order some cocaine bricks with chinkshit inside, seeing the only thing these fuckers let through are illegal guns and drugs. I could go to paraguay and buy chinkshit cheaper than in china but I have to save to buy lots of shit to justify the hassle.
>do not allow chink shit through mail
>allow enough chinkshit to pass through paraguay that their whole economy is based on contraband
really makes you think
I really wish I was swedish man.

Had no idea they worked on android, I'll look into it.

I know I can go through the randomizer, but could I get some suggestions on something?
My brother's birthday is in ~3 months, but I want to get him something ahead of time so I don't forget about it.
He likes computers, recently built another one, doesn't shut up about it, so I'm thinking about getting him a tool ett or something, but again, have no idea as to what.
Aside from that, he sits in his room most of the day, and tinkers with computers, so I don't know what his other hobbies are.
Could somebody give some suggestions?

What does he use his computers for?

Electronics? An osciloscope? A logic analyser? Osciloscopes are cheaper (and not bad) when bought used, check craiglist or something.

A sex doll

All I know is games, talking with friends, and shitposting on reddit & Cred Forums
I have no idea what those are, but I'll try and hint at that sorta stuff and see if he's interested. Thanks.
Honestly, I probably will. Aside from the obvious adult store, where might one get a sex doll? Would it be safe getting one off of a website like Aliexpress? Sorry, I have no idea. I'm not really a tech-savvy person, the boards I usually browse are Cred Forums & /soc/ more than anything else.

programming socks

>be brazilian
>buy a teclast t10 and a redmeme note 4
>no taxes
>just bought a redmi 5 for my father
>probably won't get taxed
Just go ahead and have the balls to try it at least once.

where do you live? How long your shit was stuck in the postal hell hole of curitiba? Mine are there for a month and counting

Anyone else have problems with their first order from aliexpress? My order got Closed because apparently they don't trust that I'm me. I filled out everything that was given to me, so idk.

The worst part is that they sent me an email with a link to appeal this whole mess and give them more info, and the link takes me to error page. Support basically told me to heck off. I just wanted some cheap earbuds, /csg/.

You're talking out of your ass, Sweden can't/won't tax EU packages,

What are some good chink wallets, /csg/?

depends what you are looking for. I like contact's ones.

a big ass kbd + mouse + mat with some nice print according to his taste, waifu maybe or the one with the time zones

there are also some nice posters/drawings. i got a decent one like pic related, also have bookmarket ones with like a disassembled ak47, bombers, planes and shit. you would have to source the frame separately tho.

oh, or why not a deus woof

Não poste pardos imundos anão.

i'mif you go in the sex thematic, you can get him a set of tenga eggs, like every possible version of them

soldering iron and some project kit

another idea, some modelling kit to assemble, or some cool nazi LEPIN lego

doesnt work like that boi

Thanks bought m.aliexpress.com/item/32826459680.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32826459680&productSubject=32826459680&shortkey=f6fyQ367&addresstype=600

São Paulo.

Very nice choice my friend

that's way too big to fit in a pocket, are you a female?

>Cred Forums
>female

>having to rely on a bag and not your pockets makes you instantly a female

Yeah, having to pull out my wallet out of the bag when using public transport/paying/entering building is really great.

how are you keeping your money/cards ? a wallet that would fit in my pocket couldn't contain half of what's in my wallet

I'm pretty sure that every wallet can hold three cards and some loose change for coffee.

>a wallet that would fit in my pocket couldn't contain half of what's in my wallet
confirmed roastie

haha ok dude post boipucci

stop being fags now, the wallet is definitly not that big, im just trash at angles

I see you too have been blessed with superior hair genes.

Which Bluetooth speaker is worth getting? I'm between the small round xiaomi speaker and the square box 2. Is the price difference worth it?

there are no good keyboards to get with the ISO enter, I've already fallen for the aula meme and the electronics of it went to shit after 2 months

You'll probably pay around R$ 200~300 on taxes, that's what happens to most people who buy phones in your country.

ibm model m

>spending $150+ on a keyboard

Better keyboards increase your productivity

and not all expensive keyboards are better, or not every keyboard is better for everyone

it`s the price of a non chink phone here ifg you add the phone price. Maybe on sales it`s worth. but what really bongle my jambos is the 15R$ we now have to pay for package for "postal services". I`m used to buying a ton of electronic components from the interwebs and they come from several sellers. so now chinkponents are not worth anymore in small quantities.

Is there a good chink tent?

Somewhere I saw someone saying good things about naturehike s.aliexpress.com/YR7vYB3a

I'm not going to use it in serious camping conditions. I just need a tent for music feativals etc next summer so I would be using it for max 20 nights per season. I just need something to keep me dry in case of possible summer rainstorms.

Have you actually gotten any of your shit yet? I'm waiting on 9 packages right now, I haven't had anything delivered since november. If I open a complaint when those 40 business days pass they just declare my shit lost and tell me to get a refund. Fuck this fucking shithole.

nigger just go to decathlon, if you buy cheap shit there you know what you are getting

If I had more time I would dedicate myself to blow every correio station I could.

>about to buy on goybest
>adds coupon
>price goes up
t-thanks...

Are the Rock Zircons the new memes? I need a inear headphone with volume control, but I'm ok with not having it as long as the audio is good.

>new meme
They don't have inbuilt volume control but they are good

Looks like someone's already on that, with how many fires there have been lately.

link? I have no tv because of autism

Also it`d be piss easy I`m in engineering and joking about this, but someone with crude to medium skills in electronics could make a timed firebomb or bomb and ship ten of those. There would be a large chance of it being near other packages and a very VERY slim chance of they ever scanning that. You could literally make 20 of those with 100r$ and half of the price would be gasoline.

Any IEMs geared to sports? I have a sennheiser one but this pos keeps falling off.

Clean your ears so they aren't as waxy dude.

In Colombia we sell chink shit at thrice the price. I can assure you there is profit in that here. I have seen 3 dollar shit at 12, 10 dollars shit at 35. Since these prices are for one unit, to buy in bulk will give you a better discount.

user, theoretically speaking, you could create more damage cheaper. Termite, for example, you can just pay for the ignition source since you can just get both materials from the street or the garbage. Doing quick calcs, it can be done with 30-60 dollars, depending on what you have available (the 30 dollar option being for chink shit).
Wanna be cheap? Build one with garbage bags. You can also get an hydrophobic spray and cover your clothes (or whatever) in that.
What do you use besides that sports one? There is probably an sports version or something similar

Phoneposting so I cbf right now, but there have been two fires just this month, one in Jacarepaguá and one in Fortaleza this week.

They also break easily.

What is the cheapest x86 architecture Windows tablet, that will not fall apart in a month?

Not that easily. I'm on my second pair, and they've lasted since september

Not him, but I've had 4 pairs of zircons. All broke either from the plug or from the bud.
Before you accuse me of being shit at keeping headphones, I've ordered over 20 different chink earmemes and the zircons are the only ones that I've managed to break.
Only other model of chink buds I have in the drawer of broken shit are KZ ZSE, but they were fucked before even getting to me (right side had half the volume of the left).

Anywhere I can buy a good, cheap feature phone? 2 months with an alcatel go flip and the outside screen just shows white. Hopefully a phone that works with the Sprint network. Everywhere I look are collector prices for phones that are used. I'm going to stab my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver. I think I'm just going to cave and get the newest Nokia 3310

aliexpress.com/item/Refurbished-original-Nokia-3310-cheap-phone-unlocked-2G-GSM-Support-Russian-Arabic-Keyboard-for-old-people/32616405888.html

Okay some people here said their kingdian ssds work fine, I'm here to say that they are shit and you should instead invest a bit more to buy a decent one
The 60gb one i bought broke down with win10 the after formating brokedown again with win7
The 120gb one also corrupted some files on win10
All in 4 months, do not buy that shit

>w10

Werks on my peecee

My kingdian is still working right now.

>Using what don't like

Is this all Scandinavian countries? I'm moving to Iceland and don't wanna be chinked

Did you buy a S280 or something else?

Its all in the controller thats built into the SSD, if you get something like their S200 instead you might get a shittier product.

coupons apply to the full price and doesn't add-up to current promos, that means that it's not unusual that a flash-sale will give you a better price

>a lot of books a like to read
>on a tablet

Get him a giftcard on spectacles while you're at it.

Okay, I probably should have done more research before buying, as I can tell from this is that the 60gb one has shitty controller?
120 should be good though, right?

Anything for binaural recording?
Something like 3Dio or tescam?

Come say hi in our multi-language discord server meet new ppl participate in the competitions/giveaways and meet new interesting ppl from around the world
/FnTmQb

Chinese shill. These threads are comfy but I have to wonder if they're promoted by the Chinese.

Don't worry boys, as mentioned before, if the package is marked as a gift only the customs workers can do jack shit about it.

>the one in the op is not already cancerous enough for the retards that decide to join that spam shit
>joining safe side channel /csg/ chats when this general exists
ayy lmao

>el atrocidad

This is part of the reason why I switched to US-ANSI with EurKey.

Only Sweden for now, but Denmark will likely introduce something similar soon since Postnord is co-owned by the Swedish and Danish governments.

Any waterproof smartwatches that are tried and tested where I don't have to worry about the thing blowing my hand off some day?
I mainly want it for the time and alarms, it's going to get wet daily and will occasionally be completely submerged.

Just ordered one of these guys. I'm sure it will look retarded when I'm wearing it but I think it'd be nice for work where I'm already carrying all kinds of shit in my pockets

I hope you're also wearing cargo pants

and a boonie hat

that looks like a faggy thing

The G-W warehouses are in europe? The seller claims they are, but hey you never know

forgot pic, it's on Goybest

I hope you got the black one.

I am
I wish
Thanks
I wear black pants to work so I did get the black one. I didn't think a semicamo or ODgreen Fanny pack would fly well in a medical setting

I work in a medical setting and you would probably be shocked to see all the (hunting) camo and olive drab scrubs people wear here. Just depends on the dresscode. Ours is lax.

It's probably the german warehouse. If goybeast says it's europe, it's europe.

G-W 4 is London Heathrow airport, 5 is Czech republic, 6 is France I think.

>In Colombia we sell chink shit at thrice the price. I can assure you there is profit in that here. I have seen 3 dollar shit at 12, 10 dollars shit at 35. Since these prices are for one unit, to buy in bulk will give you a better discount.
What meant was that the postal company doesn't make money. And it is not a tax, it's a fee. Handling fee I guess you could call it.
Doesn't change the fact that I find it strange that they can get away with it. The issue of PostNord not making money off chink shit should be between PostNord and the chinks, not the buyer of chink shit.
Imagine if I sent you a letter, paid for postage and then the postal company wanted to charge you as well after receiving payment from me. Doesn't really make sense.
It is all down to old agreements from when China was a developing country in need of help to develop. Too lazy to bring the details here, do the research if curious.
Probably just a matter of time till PostNord pulls this shit here in Denmark as well as points out.

I got one. Using it for fishing. Can just fit a small tackle box and a few other things. Looks retarded prolly but it is functional for me and much prefered to bringing a backpack. Quality is surprisingly good.

Not him, but I've evolved past the point of giving a fuck, been walking around in this Serbian genocide parka that I got for $20 off Varusteleka this winter.

yea I was googling around "gearbest european warehouse" then followed a link to a "EU warehouse clearance sale" and found a link to the item I was looking at.
thanks
blues are master race right?

Red ones go faster

for the earbuds in the pdf should i buy the xiaomi pro or the kz zs5.

Looking at other videos on Hackintoshing the Notebook Pro, it looks like everything is working okay already. I guess that's what happens when you clone Macbook specs at half the price.

Any good usb hubs, I have usb-c port on my motherboard that is currently unused

My cs iphone X knock-off arrives soon,

Can we stop using the racist term we call these threads in the OP? I'm sick of all the racist shit these days

then go post on reddit faggot

>>>/reddit/

will this meme ever end? almost as boring as the tom hanks urethral insertion gimmick

No, go be a kikey niggerfaggot somewhere else.

>>>/tumblr/

that's not an image of it, my man

Where can I buy a decent Patek Phillipe knock-off? I examined some in Hong Kong but they wanted $200 for them.

Infographic is outdated. The ZS5s are since the v2 release.

How much for italian?

You have to go back

How do I fix the moisture in the screen? It got splashed in water little bit but still works. I work in the cold so it just straight freezes, hold me/csg/, this is my third ruizu and I don't want to buy another.

Rice

use a food dehydrator

This, put it in a closed container with rice and leave it there for a couple days.

best place to order the RS-97?

Wonder what'll happen.

>no pics
bruh

There are pics, just not on the screenshot.

You have to be pretty into electronics to get any use out of a logic analyzer or oscilloscope. 99% of computer enthusiasts will never know what one is, let alone have a use for one.

Get your brother something else.

Why are you so aggressive, my 56% friend?

oh ok, keep us posted

i'll order from aliexpress, about 50 dollars and free shipping
but only next month
I don't have money right now
i'm very poor
i'm looking forward to have it, playing some the sims busting out kek

Good news for the swedes

svt.se/nyheter/ekonomi/analys-risken-ar-att-det-har-blir-ett-slag-i-luften

Where can you get that print?

is there an updated infographic? if not which earbuds would you reccomend in 2018

meh. his suggestions are for the chinks to mark items as gifts and hope they slip past customs or to ship them twice via a different EU country.

why are you "meh" to this? it even says they're not allowed to collect a fee from gifts

customs can fuck with you and demand to see a receipt

fucking kek'd and saved

Idk I`m a electrical engineer student in a place were even a used scope is a bit expensive. Getting one is my princess dream

Anyone have experience buying whetstones from china?
I want to get a set to try and unfuck some kitchen knives but I will be fucking damned if I pay 30$ for shit like this.

Im looking at

80-150
300-400
600-800
1200-1500
2000-3000

a kit like this from america is nearing 100$
from china, even the most expensive I can find even parting each out, is under 15$

I know I shouldn't trust REALLY high grit to china, but are they good in these ranges?

>receipt
>for a gift
nani

>explaining and proving to the customs officer that mr. chen is your lover and the dragon dildo really is a gift

>implying I won't start explain with a deadpan face that it's a replacement for the last one that broke during use due to a factory defect while under warranty

what the fuck nigger just buy a couple of them in a hardware store, don`t go full weeb with stones

which the one near me wanted 50~$ for the steps I wanted

kitchen knife alone, the first 3 are most important, 80-150 to get the kicks, 300-400 to get the blade smooth and sharp, and 600-800 because I want to cut vegetables without any hassle at all as thin as I god damn please.

the last 2 are just my own curiosity on how sharp can I make a knife and partially I want to see if I could make some solid side money reconditioning straight razors.

I should add, I know for a straight razor I need 8000~ to 16,000~ but those are around 100$ a stone, the 2k-3k is just a proof of concept and an I can do it

I've actually had some chink shit shipped with cheap birthday cards.

I remember some anons that bought stainless steel hashi or whatever metal. How's the quality? Should I just order a bunch of wooden ones?

you went full weeb

how low does it go? is it really only down to your mid-thigh?

jesus fuck user

I've rolled tips a lot with the ZS6, and the ZS5/6 still sound great if and only if you get a $5 set of Ostry OS300 tuning tips along with them or are willing to burn your money on Comply foams (New Bees don't work well). Either choice significantly dampens the sibilant treble spike at 9KHz and gives them nice V-shaped sound with sharp bass and sparkly treble.

Any recommendation for a good mousepad? The FAQ said Xiaomi XL mousepad but I don't see it in Aliexpress with free shipping option.

my fucking hero
>Varusteleka
thanks now i can fully dress on surplus like the autistic fuck that i am

Get anything with a sewn border. Avoid anything else.
I went with a Rakoon one because it was cheap but I suggest you pay a bit more and get a custom one.
aliexpress.com/item/I-Should-Have-gotten-one-with-my-waifu-goddamit/32683289021.html
Don't get boobpads tho. Those suck

Also, textures are a meme. I got the "control" version cause it looked sturdier and harder for it to fade

Hey, a good scope is relatively expensive in the states to. A high quality used one is still 500+

You can get workable cheapies from China for a bit less, of course. But if you've got bills to pay, it's still something you have to save up for.

I know many neets on /g get their mommies and daddies to buy them GPUs that cost that much, but they'll die if diabetes before they turn 40.

Anyone here bought anime figurines from Ali? How were they?

I'd ask in the /gif hot glue threads. They probably have more experience with anime figures...

STEP ASIDE BOIS!

I think I got a shock just looking at that... Link?

how?

ebay.co.uk/itm/6J1-Pure-Vacuum-Tube-Headphone-Amplifier-Board-HiFi-Tube-Preamplifier-24pcs-6J1

i bought a huawei p9 from aliexpress a year ago, once i got rid of all the chinkshit bloat its been flawless for me, they didnt kike me on the battery or any of the other specs at all.

i want to buy a tablet now and the only thing i dont want to be shit on with is the battery, typically if i buy anything from aliexpress ill only do it from vendors with a ton of sales and avoid all the stupidly low prices, which is usually enough quality control but is there anything else i should be doing on the website once i find the model i want to buy?

Does anyone know where you can find a 1.0mH inductor for speaker crossovers?
Like this shit here parts-express.com/dayton-audio-10mh-18-awg-i-core-inductor-crossover-coil--257-550 minus the shipping cost.
All the ones that I find on aliexpress are really expensive for some reason. Complete crossovers are somehow cheaper.

I wonder what this could be.....

why it's a Ugreen Powerbank with built in cable!
I was getting annoyed with how even the shortest cables weren't short enough, and I'd end up either breaking the cable or the port on powerbanks because I'd keep it with my phone in a jacket pocket
It's 10000mAh, supports quickcharge which isn't a big deal for me since my phone doesn't do quickcharge but I have a quickcharge charger
It's very light compared to my Xiaomi quickcharge powerbank, but that's probably because the Ugreen one is all plastic and the Xiaomi one has an aluminium case

It also has a female USB type A so you can plug the included extra USB cable in and charge two devices at once

One of the top 100 ranked board games for $14
m.aliexpress.com/item/32642932211.html

How much

I live in China so I got it for¥89 shipped from (what I presume is) the official UGreen Tmall store
The non-sale price is ¥169

its not really tech related but has anyone seen something like this on any of the chink sites? pic related. They go for about 100$ on amazon, just need something more comfy to sit on then computer chair when watching tv

Guys do I put this to thetest? It costs 2x this price locally and I want to play

From what I've heard: Surprisingly good much of the time, but not as good as the original thing.

That said there was this one case of someone trying to buy a really shoddily made Snake (Metal Gear) figurine. The pictures looked really dodgy and he wanted it because it looked like ass but then it arrived and it was this large high quality figurine that looked nothing like the photos.

it's probably not original tho

>getting inversely chinked
woah

The store themselves had wrong non working verification codes so I dunno everything is fake... I am not forking out 3x burgers for same fakes. If anyone bought tell me.

I have a Square Enix knock-off and the stand+figure is not the same as original but it is quite high quality and for me it is enough. Fake still pricy though, original way more considering taxes.

amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R37GP6O4UV6MVX

cards look like shit quality but idk if the original has crappy cards too

Yeah the "original" I have tried and cards are shit. A friend of mine even said they changed the box to lower quality and even got like a paint mark on the card from factory so you could tell which one it was.

In the end maybe I should get the limited edition or not buy this shit at all.

Happy Birthday To You from Ms. QWEBGFURY official store. I wish you rate us five stars feedback. Also check out our new brand store DUREX buy dildos and condoms. Extra thin high quality, China policy only one child better be safe bad condoms break our condoms awake.

>cable breaks
>power bank no longer usable

great buy champ

Anybody have thoughts on the xaomi notebook pro? It seems pretty high quality despite the rather low price.

tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-wip-xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-high-sierra-10-13-2.242724/

Wireless AC, fingerprint sensor and the GPU (?!) don't work.

the cable won't wear out easily because it's protected and you could repair it

Anyone?

also
>It also has a female USB type A so you can plug the included extra USB cable in and charge two devices at once

Gearbest is asking me for proof of identity to confirm their order, is this legit or are am I being scammed? Never had to provide a proof of identity when online shopping before.

i wouldn't give shit to goybest after that password fiasco

200 meters per second?

Orico and Ugreen are worthwhile and I think they both sell USB hubs.

megabits a second

Any recommend stylus for capacitive touch screen?
The constant friction with the screen eroded my finger tip.

Is there a chink power bank that supports Dash/VOOC charging? I saw a couple on eBay but I didn't want to spend over $40 on shipping.

Yes but it's not cheaper

I guess I'll just get a car charger instead then.

Thanks.

fucking sause nigger

Can anyone help me find silicone o rings to fit regular cheap aluminium water bottles? I bought one and the seal is crappy, have to screw it so hard to get it to shut.
Trying to find one is suffering, I'm getting irrelevant results most of the time, or batches of 500 units for loadsamoney.

aliexpress.com/item/NoFreeShippingQuestionmark/32841894585.html?

Anyways here's the link to the chilled custom seller.
aliexpress.com/store/product/MuWaifuPad/1330918_32654990643.html?

You're looking for parts that just aren't reasonable to ship on low volume..

Rip shipping costs.

Buy 2 BMemes.
If you wanna do ASMR, build your own 3DIO clone.

You're looking for parts that just aren't reasonable to ship on low volume..
Buy a butch and use them for something else in the future..

>build your own 3DIO clone
I'm trying to do that on low budget.
How would you connect two mics to a laptop?
Or a phone?

>Buy a butch and use them for something else in the future..
its cheaper to buy several more bottles actually

>How would you connect two mics to a laptop?
>Or a phone?
I don't think you belong on this board.

Oh, you meant USB mics?
I was under the impression you meant to 3.5mm mic.
i tried using two phones but the quality and the difference was so bad and out of sync.

many sizes
much wow

aliexpress.com/item/Kkmoon-900-300-3mm-Large-Size-Plain-Black-Extended-Water-resistant-Anti-slip-Rubber-Speed-Gaming/32757434018.html

Yeah.. I still don't think you fully grasp the concept or belong on this board.

Well yeah, I'm on /soc/ most of the time.

>I'm on /soc/ most of the time

>Shit won't get sent out until at least 24 February
Ordered something from Gearbest on 18 February and just got a notification that my package was shipped out.
So, is this a /csg/ meme or it applies only to Aliexpress?

each seller is different, OP is a fag

Gearbest is well known for lying about shipping. They certainly only generated the shipping code and will only hand your shit after CNY.
I bought something a few days before it and still no tracking update.
China literally stops during CNY.

Gaybeast is a shop, not a market. They probably lied anyway. My only order there (I used cakebux before they removed them) took forever to arrive.

i had an aliexpress seller ship my order on feb 11 and another replied to my message on feb 18

>Gearbest is well known for lying
I rather trust them with a picture of my package being sent than a Cred Forums memer.

Does that prove that the package was shipped? It's not gonna get updated for a week or two. But go ahead and trust chinks, not that I care.

sure they're gonna pack all the items and print shipping labels over the course of 3+ weeks and just sit on them while taking up space in their warehouse

Feb 11 wasn't CNY and indeed some sellers did work and ship stuff.
Whatever fits you, dude.
Also, even if they drop it off on the shipping company, the odds that they will be moving now are close to zero.
It's a important holiday, the only that stops the chinks from working.

define CNY then fucking retard

if feb 11 isn't CNY why would you stretch it to feb 24+

>Also, even if they drop it off on the shipping company, the odds that they will be moving now are close to zero.
kys, this is outright false

Have you been asleep the last few weeks? All chink sellers are off between Feb 11 to Feb 24th for Chinese New Year. It's on all their sites. Some are returning to work on the 21st but the country resumes in full on the 24th (couriers etc).

some sellers, not all

No, they're all off. Just because Gok Cho clicked "dispatch" on your order then went back to his bed to nurse his hangover doesn't mean your package is going anywhere without couriers or any shipping companies currently working.

In China it's illegal to work on a national holiday.

>All chink sellers are off
then explain this, retard:

>clicking "dispatched" on a screen
>actually dispatching it
I think you're the retard for believing chink lies, ever.

>In China it's illegal to work on a national holiday.
first of all i haven't seen proof of this and the national holiday would be like 1 day on feb 16 not two full weeks

KILL YOURSELF RETARD

I have contacts at Gearbest (affiliate program) and I know they're off for that period. There's no one in the office. They're lying to you so you don't cancel your order dipshit.

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain myself to a kid who trusts chinks.

travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/spring-festival.htm

And yes, the whole thing runs for 15 full days, it always has.

that's one person, doesn't mean they don't have people doing shipments

>Holiday
>2018
>February 15 - 21
not 11-24

It's not one person, I talk to her on Skype often and the entire company is off for the duration. Same thing happened last year and the year before that.

You're just new to /csg/ and you don't know how any of this works. This always happens over the Spring Festival. They're not permitted to work at all for 15 days. Read up on it.

>They're not permitted to work at all for 15 days.
that's gearbest lying to you then, the whole country doesn't shut off, and the shipping companies are still active during this time

>Most employees in China have at least seven days off work, including three days' legal holiday
not 15 days

Okay dude, keep clutching to your "dispatched" email in delusion. I'm sure your buttplug will arrive in a month or two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_China
>The Chinese New Year and National Day holidays are three days long.
lololololo

Just fuck off, your package was not shipped period. I don't even know what are you trying to achieve arguing with people here.

>There's no one in the office.
Between 18 and 19 February some Gearbest employee(s) took some products from their warehouse shelves, put them in a package, printed a label with the customer's info and took a picture of the result. >64790711
Fuck off with your """speshul insider info""" and lies.

Click the one that says "Spring Festival" kiddo. I'll wait.

Newfags gonna new.

oh yeah it's all a big conspiracy with fake tracking updates from a half dozen different shipping companies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year
>Hong Kong
>The first three days.
>Number of days: 3
>Mainland China
>The first 3 days. Usually, the Saturday before and the Sunday after Chinese New Year are declared working days, and the 2 additionally gained holidays are added to the official 3 days of holiday, so that people have 7 consecutive days, including weekends.[citation needed]
>Number of days: 7 (de jure) 3 (de facto)

It's not a conspiracy you retard, it just not going to leave China for two or three weeks. And the tracking will reflect that.

>skipping past all the parts about the Lunar celebrations despite it being in the first paragraph

I'm done arguing with you mate, this happened last year, it happened the year before that. People like you freaked out like this that the celebrations weren't a thing or claimed their packages were still incoming then complained when their packages mysteriously turned up two months late. I don't need to explain myself to idiotic newfags. See you next year for the next spring festival.

learn to read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year#Public_holiday

Alright you faggots, I'm in China RIGHT NOW, and loads of places are shut.
Everywhere was shut on CNY, but a few places were shut beforehand and won't open until the end of this week or next.
It's going to be the same for the sellers. Some will be operating this week, but not all will be.

thanks

Will there be discounts after the Chinese New Year celebrations?

>I'm done arguing with you
>samefags

I'm honestly impressed with how this retarded user is trying to argue against the fact that all the chinks stopped to celebrate CNY.
As if it will magically make his shit move from China.
I think I saw some xiaomi stores on Ali offering discounts. Not sure though.

>chinks get ONE extended holiday a year
>work hard for their bosses all year round
>15 day lunar celebrations occur
>their only time all year to have a holiday
>implying most don't take the full 15 days

If you've read the news at all (of course you haven't) you'd know the chink airlines were stuffed because most were taking their full 15 day holiday. Like
said, some might leave early and come back early, most take the full period off because it's literally the only time they can do it.

the fag said ALL sellers are off from feb 11 to 24, ALL is a strong word, fuck off

>I think I saw some xiaomi stores on Ali offering discounts. Not sure though.
Great. I'm specifically looking for a Xiaomi product too

nice try, samefag

k(You)s

This.
NOT ALL OF THEM are off and
NOT FOR THE ENTIRE period of 11-24.

10%-15% off everything

fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2630481/kung-hei-fat-choi-10-to-15-off-everything

I did however notice that they raised the price for the thing I want by exactly 10% last week :^)

Some sites wont let you remove the coupon

Noppoo spyder

Why does Jack Ma give those lazy chink workers a two week holiday?

>piece of shit os doesnt work
why are you even trying defective, & buggy as fuck, software on that decently priced piece of hardware?
also, how much soy do you consume on a daily basis?

Why don't the chinks do PS/2 ports on the mech keyboards? it's the easier way to NKRO

unavailable for purchase

>Why don't the chinks do PS/2 ports on the mech keyboards?
Most users prefer plug&play capabilities over autism.

Fun fact: USB has supported NKRO natively since version 1

Thanks anons, the rice bowl worked perfectly, all I did was put it overnight.

Every got damn time I forget the pic

sorry for the late reply
aliexpress.com/item/1-pcs-Great-Maritime-Era-Ancient-Warship-Design-Drawings-Vintage-Posters-Kraft-Paper-Posters-Wall-Stickers/32749199888.html

you might want to check these out too
aliexpress.com/item/ww1stuff/32796999228.html
aliexpress.com/item/fighterjet/32784297749.html
aliexpress.com/item/ak47/32739921303.html
aliexpress.com/item/ironman/32742183013.html

Someone on /csg/ thread recommended these pens so i ordered them as well

They are fucking sweet gel pens. Under 6€ for / 12pieces is a steal.

aliexpress.com/item/12-Pcs-Set-MUJI-Style-Japanese-Gel-Pen-0-35mm-Black-Blue-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen/32825993870.html

Thank you sir! I ordered 20 different designs

How are they compared to Sakuras?

i dont know what you mean by sakura but they are one of the best pens i have ever used

These guys:
aliexpress.com/item/Sakuras/32770456200.html

>aliexpress.com/item/Sakuras/32770456200.html
Are these legit? They're way cheaper than what they go for at the local art stores around me. I can get a set off of aliexpress that would cost $12 here for $5.

These are seriously cool. Would I just search prints to see more like this?

So I want a map of my home city printed and then framed. Are there any chink services that would do this or am I better off doing this locally, the frame doesn't need to be from China

yw, did you find anything interesting ?

i think i just started going through the stores, i think they are not so easily findable with search terms. i found those and and added them to my wish list for when i decide to order more

interesting, thanks!

are these just for drawing ?

They're doing excellent for me.
Basically the best gel pens i have, which why i was asking.

My GF uses them to draw.
I only use the 01 and 02 for notes and technical drawings.

I forgot to add that local availibity is not an option for me here, but they're as legit as the ones i got send from a friend in korea.
Which is how i got onto those in the first place..

What's the best site for chink fountain pens? I'm looking for a Wingsung 698 but the cheapest on ali is $19

Aliexpress, ebay. Wingsung pens are far more expensive than Jin Hao, Hero, baoer, etc. They seem to have more original designs and use different materials. (I don't know how true that is, since I don't have one but wing sung seems to aim their pens more at "enthusiasts" than casual pen users, since their designs seem to be based on or made to compete with ones that are.)

It just seemed odd ebay was the cheapest at $15.

Comfy reviews patreon is now open for donations again

Ebay s sometimes inexplicably cheaper, even though most of the time it is more expensive.

Who?

Best cheap tablet for manga/ebooks/youtube and maybe some gaming (ps one emulator/gta sa)

I've found lenovo p8 that seems promising.

>br mail company
>delayed package for one month
>go to one of their centers
>tell me I need to make a complaint about the delay
>can`t make the complaint in person
>have to use website
>fill big ass form
>sent
>complaint system has an error and isn`t working
>nowhere to complain about their broken site because I can only do it through their broken site
send help

www.techtablets.com
FNF iFive Mini is still probably the champ

Hardware Canucks did a review on several chink mice, video here: youtu(dot)be/kAEL0zTfbU0

:^)

>no James Donkey, Motospeed or higher-end Havit
0/10

>total is $54
>get charged $56
fuck off paypal I hope you all go out of jobs and rot on the street