How do you guys deal with the disappearance of legacy captcha...

How do you guys deal with the disappearance of legacy captcha? It gets so cancerous where it starts deleting your selections by fading them out.
inb4 buy a shitty Cred Forums pass

By a pass faggot and shut up or go back to breddit where you belong

Ok nu-fag

I'm not a fucking retard so I don't care.

Get a pass poorfag, or will your mom get mad if you use her card again?

Implying his mom isn't a stripper whore and he tries to buy a pass with singles

More like the mods will jew me out and ban me.

Using a pass isn't a bannable offense my man.

>Using a pass isn't a bannable offense my man.

>buys Cred Forums pass
>posts a nono naughty on Cred Forums
>get banned

>'How do I get filthy gaijin 4channer money?'
>have a shitty captcha system
>people start buying Cred Forums passes en masse

I dunno

>it starts deleting your selections by fading them out
What?

When you keep clicking the selections for the captcha and they just disappear.

I nust embraced the bot-net.

There are literally only 3 options: buy a pass, browse a different site, or deal with it.

The captcha was implemented years ago and the disappearance of legacy captcha has nothing to do with hiroshimoot.

what pisses me of about captcha in general lately is i usually updload big photos from my phone on my shitty australian internet. The upload servers on Cred Forums are getting hammered and also they reduced the time captcha is valid for !

The past week or two i have been uploading an image, its glitched or taken too long and captcha expired before the image uploaded. then it politely tells me i didnt fill in the captcha ...

FUCKING BULLSHIT

This happens to me all the time when trying to phonepost, I guess it's a good counter-measure if you really hate them.

>want to buy pass
>can't pay with paypal
>I'm supposed to give my cc to hiromoot
>don't want to buy a pass anymore
I get banned every week anyway so meh

>paying to use Cred Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by posting less. im not going to pay for posting.

Paying to use your favorite website vs literally doing work for free.
Hmm

For some reason I haven't had to do the captcha in like 3 weeks.

>giving gookmoot money so swaglord can datamine you
kek
KEK
K E K

Go to 8.chan instead, which is much better.

This.

Why the fuck is it legal for Google to employ millions of people for free?

hiro could very easily make the captcha less irritating by using something other than the botnet captcha.. but that wouldn't push nearly as many people to buy passes now would it? funny Cred Forums doesn't seem to care about spoon feeding Google SkyNet, but autism rages constantly about botnets everywhere else

I somehow doubt Hiro visits this filthy western 外人 burger cooking forum more than once a year unless he absolutely has to. This site is fully in the hands of MODs and janies now.

i wasnt even posting from my phone... my iphone 6 battery is dying bad. I usually just take photos when im out and then upload them in a revellant thread from desktop over usb cable

shit still fucking times out.

i have wanted to buy a pass for some time but i already think i spend too much time here and need to cut back

cucks

oh look, another arrogant atheist who thinks he's just so much more intelligent than theists. it's such a cliche

Can you pay for a pass with crypto?

>This happens to me all the time when trying to phonepost
This seems to be intentional
I've stopped phoneposting entirely because I get so many captchas, and even when it works the page scrolls 3/4's of the way down the page so i have to find the reply again
Thank you based gookmoot for killing my addiction
But you can kill gay captcha now

I click the little headphones and just listen to some numbers

What I don't understand is why niggers here make fun of people for forking out 20 bucks a year for a captcha. Is your time really worth nothing? Have you never had a retarded captcha that you just can't finish for the life of you that ends up ruining the next half hour.
By posting without a captcha you are doing free work for Google. ReNigger was fun but now you can't even do that. What's the point?

I'll try this

And i didn't need to pass a captcha this one time

Pay (pass) reparations whiteboi

4chanX, use noJS Captcha
Or use Clover/Dashchan

>This site is fully in the hands of MODs and janies now.
funny way to spell swaglord

friendly reminder reCaptcha takes a screenshot of your browser

>favorite website

Buy pass goyim!

I think it’s worse when they ask you to complete 5 or 6 in a row

By using a pass

>shitposts
>surprised that he gets banned and can't ban evade using the pass
Passes should be mandatory desu

audiocaptcha because fuck the dissapearing images

*Buy pass goijin!
ftfy

4chanx noJS captcha doesn't work for me. It tells me to copy paste the code into the box below but I never see the box below.