ITT: Tech that only an absolute retard would buy

ITT: Tech that only an absolute retard would buy

Thinly veiled tech tribalism thread. This should be about as predictable as a plane crash.

how do you buy bank

iPhone

fitbit

>ITT: Tech that only an absolute retard would buy

They're just laptops.

200$ isnt half bad for a windopes 10 laptop

find a flaw

Those go on sale for $800 regularly.

128GB SSD

Offset keyboard and touchpad.

1366x768@60 TN panel

Wrong.

Are we talking the brand or fitness trackers in general? I've got a cheap chink one that I use for GPS/heart rate when I'm exercising and it's pretty good.

>Thinly veiled tech tribalism thread
underrated

Dell branded consumer laptop (not Alienware or Business tier Dell). Enjoy your dead everything.

>Wrong.
???
prove me wrong then
you can't just declare wrong without evidence

>Wrong.
???
prove me wrong then
you can't just declare specs without evidence

>you can't just declare specs without evidence
the lack of display specification in the title and description implies that the most common and default display panel is used

???
prove me wrong then
you can't just declare specs without evidence

"no u" is not an argument

Looked up this model and it only comes with FHD and UHD displays

it goes by alot of names but for me its this ugly abortion the cocktail mini x9. cant imagine how bad the UI and sound quality would be.

"no u" is not an argument

There is no flaw in this post. You chose an excellent candidate for tech only a mentally deficient person would buy.

not to rag on fat people or anything but I was talking about people who use it for the step counter
like just work out lol

/thread

That looks retarded with the top part by the camera black, it looks like the phone is upside down. If they were going to try something retarded like this they should have at least gone all the way and designed a screen with little holes for the camera. But I guess that's how they will get retards to buy the next one.

That symbol to the right of the BBC News looks like actual shit in that style, I don't mean that style looks bad I mean that symbol actually looks like a cartoon poop.

t. Jordan Peterson fans who feel bad for being excluded

I don't think that's for personal use I think that's a commercial appliance. With that said it's still retarded.

Battery life

I really want to know what the extra $78 of expert installation does.

They put the batteries and thermal paper in for you

They tape it to the wall/fridge/cabinet for you

Any iphone that can be nuked by this ఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞఞ

>15" 16:9 display
>off-center trackpad
>numpad
>no TrackPoint
>i7
>dGPU

I stand corrected, it's probably జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞా

Wasn't there previously another piece of text that also used arabic letters or something and crashed the iPhone?

>15.6"
Manlet grade. 17.3" should be industry standard.
>gayming laptop

Yeah, iirc it had to be so many characters in or something like that and that's why "effective power" was sent with it

No u

Lol it's the logo for Santander bank

Why do people use phones for bank operations? Why do they think it's reasonable to use a single device for both issuing and confirming a transaction, especially a device that's notoriously prone to theft?