Also I know this is a weird question because this doesn't really exist...

Also I know this is a weird question because this doesn't really exist. I just sort of do this for myself and thought that it may be a good idea to share it. It's also somewhat similar to the idea of k-lite codec pack and cccp codec pack; As opposed to downloading all those codecs individually. Also this is not meant to be "oh you have to use these programs and only these are the only approved programs". I'm not trying to impose it or force it on anyone. Again. It's mainly my personal taste and what I use personally and thought maybe I'll experiment sharing it with others sometime; When it is at least somewhat basically decent, presentable, and organized. I'm sort of intimidated to ask Cred Forums; Since everything is so serious nowadays. But I decided to ignore it and pretend it's old Cred Forums and everything is not serious nowadays anyway. Enjoy. -- Also. The poll may not be the final decision. As, like others, I have difficulty deciding myself. But I would like to get a general idea of how others feel that -do- vote. Thanks.

bumping with tech related stuff for more votes and maybe responses, and stuff...

also maybe i'll end up doing something like.

>[Simple English File-name] && [actual file-name]

i probably should've put that option in the poll in retrospect.

ah well whatever...

i'll just ask about it here now; and use the responses; instead of the poll votes. i'm getting more responses then votes anyway.

what do you think?...

If it's just installers for programs is go with program name and version. That's what I do.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. But. I also want to keep the original file-name. Because I want those looking for the file to be able to find it. In case it gets lost or at some point is more rare and vintage for whatever reason or something. Thanks.

Maybe I will remake the thread with all 4 options after all...

I tell ya, Cred Forums. You're a lot harder to get to 10 votes than Cred Forums. No offense. I like it.

All right.

I've seen enough.

I may delete this thread and remake the thread with the 4 options; Including the 4th option someone has brought up in this thread.

Hope you're not annoyed by all these threads and polls.

Thanks.