Convert PDF to Word

How can I convert a 1000 page pdf file to a Word document (.doc or .docx) for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

calibre-ebook.com/download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends. The main thing is choosing the correct licence.

Did you have a licence in mind?

But why?

right click > open with

OCR is your best bet because PDF is effectively a lossy document format, in the sense that you lose the plain text behind it.
Hyphenated words for instance are hardcoded.
More often than not, at least some of the text was converted into vector graphics to ensure compatibility with systems that lack certain fonts, or to avoid licensing issues of proprietary fonts.
Some PDFs do still have the underlying plain text stored within them, but it's uncommon.
Just get a decent OCR software if you want to edit the text.

I don't know what you mean?

Word and Libreoffice end up crashing.

>I don't know what you mean?
You said you wanted it free, so which freedom-respecting licence do you want to use?

wtf are you on about?

Not him but he literally asked what license you are considering for the content of that file. I can't see how this is so hard to understand.

type it out that way you dont need to read it

> Depends. The main thing is choosing the correct licence.
Nobody cares about licences.

>Nobody cares about licences.
Then why does this thread exist?

Because someone wanted to know how to convert a pdf into a Word document. You were the one who brought up licenses.

i use an app in my phone called WPS Office. Save the pdf on your phone and open it from the app.

open it with terminal then export it with the proper binary conversion

Calibre can convert between all the major ebook formats (PDF included), and docx. It's probably in your repo, if not, get it here: calibre-ebook.com/download

pdf xchange
export

I remember just opening something in LIbre Office and exporting it as something else.

Cred Forums - Replying to retarded questions by middle schoolers

pay for adobe acrobat like a good goy

This is like asking African children to program in assembly.

Text pdf with pics/tables etc. = Nitro Pro 11
Scanned pdf = Omnipage Pro

copy & paste